• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Birthday in Vegas Pt. 02

Birthday in Vegas Pt. 02

123

In the middle of the night the girls have just switched rooms. Their fantasies are about to come true. How will their fathers react when the find their own daughters in bed with them?

Part 2

Vanessa carefully slid into the bed beside her father. He had one arm out, so it seemed natural to snuggle her head into the crook of his shoulder. She hoped she would wake up first.

When she awoke she studied the man next to her, so familiar yet so...not. She had dreamed of this moment for quite some time, never seriously entertaining the thought that it could really happen.

He began to stir, and she acted quickly before he spied the blond hair next to him. She laid her face next to his and whispered "Don't open your eyes."

"Huh?"

"Keep your eyes closed. I have something special planned for you."

"That sounds like it could be something exciting. Is it going to be exciting?"

"Oh yes," she continued to whisper. "I think it will be very exciting and very surprising. But you have to promise to keep your eyes closed, no matter what happens, until I say you can open them. Can you do that?"

"Yes."

"Good. Closed eyes will heighten the experience. Maybe I'd better blindfold you just in case"

He laughed as she rummaged through his clothes until she found an undershirt, and tied it around his head.

"Is whispering part of it?"

"Yes."

She kissed him. Oh, how she had longed to kiss him like that. She pulled aside the bedcovers and her hands roamed over his body. Coming up the insides of his thighs she saw his wakening. She only touched it once, but it twitched and grew. It was bigger than Bruce's. She continued her massaging, but left his penis alone for the moment since it was hardening without being touched at all. After rubbing his nipples she finally gave her attention to his excitement, gently stroking.

A sudden thought occurred to her and she straddled his chest, and knew he could smell her.

"Would you like a taste of this?"

Wordlessly he nodded and she saw him swallow. She edged up higher in his chest, careful not to disturb the blindfold. "What would you like to do with it?"

"Damn, Jessica, I want to do everything with it."

She slid the last few inches so he could reach her with his tongue. He licked the length of it time and again until she was soaked. He thrust a tongue into her and used his fingers to tease her clit. He thrust fingers into her and used his tongue on her clit.

She finally broke off and slid back down his body to straddle his legs. She grasped him and stroked him until a drop appeared. On a whim because she always wondered what it would be like, she bent over and took the tip between her lips. He gasped with surprise and pleasure.

She studied the thing she held in her hand and then took it in further. She pulled it out of her mouth and licked the length of it, surprised that it became even harder. Several more long licks had him breathing hard.

She didn't want to take the chance that he would do it in her mouth. She'd have to think about that before she ever took it that far. She slid up until her hips were over his and his penis was pressed back against his body, trapped by her wet labia. She smiled as she rocked back and forth a few times, watching the tip appear from under her and disappear again, and listened as his breathing became more labored.

Settling back a bit she grasped him and rubbed the tip between her labia, each stroke ending with a flick of the clit, exciting her, too.

She raised up and settled down on him, impaled on his shaft. She pistoned up and down and rocked back and forth, the sensation of his penis inside her changing with each type of movement. She came down hard on him, leaned forward and ground her mons against him until she was ready for her own climax.

Hard up and down pistoning was met by his hard thrusting and their bodies slammed together, causing each of them to grunt.

He tensed inside her and she moved more rapidly until he came inside her. She felt each spurt, and as he began to die down she orgasmed as well, moaning loudly. This was what she dreamed about, to be with him, to be part of him. For him to be part of her.

In her reverie she vaguely became aware that he had reached up to her breasts, so different from Jessica's. As his passion died away he said "What the hell?" and ripped off the blindfold to see his daughter astride him.

Before he could react she threw herself down on him, kissing and caressing his face.

"Oh daddy, I've wanted this for so long. Please understand. I love you. I love you so much. It has hurt me to see you withdraw into yourself. I know I've done it, too. Please understand, don't be angry, don't hate me."

Tears rolled down her face and he cradled her head against his chest. "I could never hate you."

"Please, daddy. I just want to be with you. I want to love you and for you to love me. I love you not just as a father, but as a man."

He stroked her hair and his own voice was husky with emotion. "This is so wrong."

"No daddy, it's not. If mom were alive it would be different, you wouldn't need me like this."

He rolled her off and held her. "Yesterday was the first time I could see it. You look so much like your mother, and I miss her so." His tears mingled with hers.

"Jessie has said for the last few years that I look like she remembers mom. I think she looks like her mom, too."

"So, they are together in the other room?"

"What we told you was all true. We planned this out, but knew if we suggested we each stay with our own father you'd probably freak and dismiss it out of hand. But what we said we hoped to accomplish is real. We need to help each other, with love."

"Bruce and I nearly dismissed it anyway, but you seemed so sincere and courageous, and we realized there was some truth in what you said."

"We had to start out with each other's father. Mr. Clark is a good man and I don't want you to think he did anything wrong with me. He was considerate and showed me what a real man was like. But I like it with you better."

The sounds of people walking down the hallway outside their room was all both could hear for a while and drew their attention away from the subject at hand before Vanessa spoke again. "I know you've sacrificed to send me to college, but I'm so torn about my future. I don't like what I studied, I just want to paint."

"I saw the painting of Jessica. It almost took my breath away. It was filled with love. I never thought about how good you are. I found that painting when I was moving some stuff around in the basement to make room for you to work. Since I've seen what you can really do I'm going to take it a step further. I have a lot of equity built up in the house, and I'm going to use some of it to put on an addition - a light-filled studio."

"I love you!"

"I never thought I'd say this, but I love you as a woman. Yet, I don't know if it is real or me making you into your mother's image."

"I am my mother's daughter, that's what Jess and I always say to each other." She bit her lip. "Along those lines, you know Jessie and I have had to comfort each other through these last few years, what with neither one of us having a mom around. But...I shouldn't be asking this, but I have to know. Mom and Jessie's mom were very close. They did lots of things together. Do you think they were ever involved...physically? I'm not being judgmental, but it would explain a lot about Jessie and me."

There was a long pause. "I don't know for sure. They never talked about it and Bruce and I never asked them, although sometimes I wondered about it myself. But I never asked because your mom was everything I could ask for in a woman. We had a solid relationship in all areas - emotionally and physically. I guess I can mention it now, but we had an adventurous sex life. This morning that all came rushing back to me."

Vanessa pondered what he had said.

"Vanessa, I know you want to pursue art. It may mean lean times for you. I don't know where you want to live, if you want to get a place with Jessica or live at home. I'm okay with whatever you decide."

"Why would I ever choose anything else other than staying with the man I love, a man who knows how to treat a woman." She smiled at him through her tears. "Would you pose for me? For something I could keep just for myself?"

He wiped tears from his face and laughed. "With or without clothes?"

*****

Jessica tiptoed over to the bed and nestled against her father, listening to his easy breathing. She dreaded what would happen if he woke up first, and only slipped into a fitful sleep.

When she sensed him stirring she whispered "Keep your eyes closed for awhile, okay?"

"Why?"

"I have a surprise for you, but I need to be sure your eyes are closed. What can we do to make sure they stay closed?"

"I could pull one of these pillows over my face."

"Just the upper part of your face. I need the rest."

"After last night I'm ready to do what you want."

She continued to whisper. "What I want right now is to do what you want. I think you want this."

She rubbed her hand over his chest and teased his nipples while she kissed him. He seemed to be eager in his response to the kiss and there was considerable tongue.

One hand wandered down his body and encountered his growing erection.

"It seems this is ready to come out and play."

She sat up and pushed the bedcovers down and off the end of the bed. When the lower part of his body was exposed she stroked over his thighs, playing in the tangle of hair around his erection. Tentatively she grasped him and stroked several times.

"How's it going for you?"

His breathing had increased somewhat but he said "Okay. I think I won't be as quick as last night. I'm sorry about that."

"It all worked out in the end, didn't it?" she guessed.

"Oh yeah."

She had never played with a penis before - the guys she had been with all were too anxious to fuck - and she enjoyed watching the reaction it had from various touches. She knew how to touch a girl, but this was a new experience. Her fingertips circled the head and it twitched. She grasped it in one hand and pumped up and down. From his expression it was obvious that he liked whatever she did.

On an impulse she leaned over him, positioned his erection on her chest and squeezed her breasts together and rocked.

His breathing increased notably. "Oh boy, I like what I think you are doing. I'd be happy if you kept that up all morning."

"We have more to do yet. We'll try it again sometime."

She laid on his chest to kiss him, with his penis trapped between them. After a long kiss he groaned "Holy mother of God."

She sat up and straddled him to rub her wet vulva on his hardness.

"Jeez, I'm ready."

"Not so fast."

She slid down his legs to play with him again, and pondered doing something she had read about.

Leaning over, she held him and touched the tip of her tongue to the tip of his penis, and was surprised to feel it jerk in her hand. Once more she held out her tongue, but touched the underside below the head, and he groaned. With a sudden resolve she bent her head forward and took him part way into her mouth, using her tongue also. She slowly bent her head further until she was about to gag and pulled back. There was a definite twitch, and it seemed a small drop had oozed out.

"Ooooh, I can't take it anymore. You may be unhappy if you do that again."

"Then it's time for the finale."

She settled onto him until he was fully sheathed, deep, with her mons pressing on his body. Before going any further she paused to feel him inside. Her father, the man she loved was inside her! The very thought caused her to contract in a mini-orgasm.

She worked her body up and down and alternated with a rocking back and forth motion. He held her hips and his body became active, meeting her thrust for thrust.

With a loud groan he unleashed a torrent into her. She rejoiced with every spurt, and as he slowed she began her own orgasm, pulsing hard around him.

He pulled her down for a kiss, but their thrashing had dislodged the pillow. He wanted to watch her climax and opened his eyes. His eyes went wide as he saw his own daughter writhing on him with her head thrown back in ecstasy.

He at least had the decency to let her finish before he threw her off of him. "What's the meaning of this? Where's Vanessa?"

Jessica swallowed hard and tears flowed when she saw her father's disappointment.

"She's next door with her dad. This is what we planned all along. Oh, God. I've ruined everything, haven't I?" She began to sob. "All I wanted was to make you happy, to make you feel whole again."

"It was working last night. Why the need to switch?" he demanded.

"Because I love you. This could only be done with love. Don't you see? I've loved you for years. I've dreamed of a night like this, with you a part of me and me a part of you. Please don't be angry. Vanessa and I only wanted you two to be happy, to renew a certain part of your lives you've been missing."

He watched his daughter cry beside him. She looked so much like Carol. If only...

He gathered her into his arms, stroked her brown hair and used the corner of the pillowcase to wipe her tears.

"Oh daddy, for a moment there at the end it was like mom was in me, and that made me so happy to be pleasing you. I did please you, didn't I?"

He kissed her and held her. "That you did, sweetheart, that you did. For truth, at the end I felt like it was your mother and the feeling was beautiful."

"Can you forgive me?"

"What's to forgive?"

"But there's more. I said I loved you and I meant it. Not like a child, but as a woman. I love you and I..."

"And you what?"

She bit her lover lip. "And I want to be with you. Like a woman. I want to do this over and over. I know you'll never forget mom. Neither will I. But making you happy filled me with...I don't know...joy. I was in heaven."

"You certainly sent me to heaven, just like your mother would have. You have no idea what happened here. You did something she used to do, the way you woke me up. I loved it. How could you know? Maybe she is in you, her spirit that is."

"Daddy? You can come to my room any time. I will always be ready for you."

He shook his head, and noted the disappointment on her face.

"No. I can't come to your room. I don't know why, but maybe it's because that is my daughter's room. You can come to mine. Better still, we could fix up the guest bedroom and use that."

"Does that mean you...?"

"I felt the presence of your mother in you. I love you as I loved her. God help me."

She embraced him tightly and he felt her breasts warm against his chest. He stroked her hair and absent-mindedly rubbed a thumb over a nipple. She kissed him and reached to stroke him to hardness again.

"That was very sneaky, what you did. I think you should be punished."

She was momentarily horrified until he threw her over onto her back and she realized that he wanted to continue what they had started.

He threw himself on top of het and kissed her hard, squeezing a breast and pulling a nipple as he did so. She tried to reach down for him, but he sat up, grabbed her legs and threw them over his shoulders. Grabbing her butt he pulled her up to his mouth and began to greedily devour her.

Every move he made brought a squeal. He sucked hard on labia. He used fingers to pry open her clitoral hood and attacked the nub with his tongue. He lapped her from vagina to clit. He thrust his tongue into her.

She began to writhe under his assault, whipping her head from side to side.

He sucked on the clitoris and inserted fingers into her, working them furiously. Her fists pounded the bed and she came hard. He felt the pulsing within her but only paused a moment before renewing the action. She arched her back and cried out with another, stronger, orgasm, but he sucked and tongued even more.

"Oh! Oh! I can't take it anymore!"

"I think you can. You can and you will. You are your mother's daughter, after all."

He lowered her to the bed and used skillful fingers inside her as well as working her clit. She arched again and again in what seemed like one long, continuous orgasm. His mouth moved to a breast and sucked hard, roughly pulling a nipple with his lips and nipping at it.

Her whole body began to convulse and he removed fingers from her and plunged into her with one strong stroke. He thrust fast and hard, the repeated impact sliding her body up the bed until her head banged against the headboard. Her convulsions became wilder until she was delirious, finally screaming in an orgasm like none other she had ever experienced. Her body shook and turned bright red as she went to places she had never been. A vision of a face flashed by her. Her legs flew around him and she clawed at his back, aware of strong spurting inside her with every stroke, and he grunted until he was empty.

He stayed inside until he softened, and rolled off. She gasped for breath as she sat up and pulled her knees up to her chest, wrapping them with her arms and rocking on the bed.

He caressed her until she stopped rocking and kissed her.

"Oh. My. God. I never knew anything like that was possible."

"You are definitely your mother's daughter."

"She screamed like that?"

"Not often, but sometimes it happened just like this."

They were startled by the room phone. Jessica was closest to it and answered.

Vanessa sounded worried. "Is everything okay in there? The door was partway open and we heard a bloodcurdling scream."

Jessica began to laugh. She laughed until tears rolled down her face, finally gasping out "Everything's great here! Greater than great! How are things there?"

"I thought things couldn't be better, but now I'm not so sure," she laughed. "You'll have to fill me in sometime. Sounds like you did something interesting."

"You could say that."

"Oh, by the way, all my clothes are in that room. I have nothing. Literally nothing here. I'm parading around nude, but dad isn't complaining."

"Door's open. Come on in."

Bruce pulled a bed sheet up to cover himself as Vanessa strode in nude to rummage through her luggage for some clothes. She blew Jessica a kiss on her way back to the other room.

"Enjoyed the sight, did you?" Jessica asked, noting the tenting of the sheet. "I guess it's okay, you started out with her after all. I just want you to stick with me now."

"No worries there. I think we'll enjoy pleasing each other. I'm beginning to feel more alive already."

She pushed the sheet down and stretched out beside him. "I don't see how you can be ready to go again."

"An erection doesn't mean I'm recharged. But, I can get a serviceable erection if you have anything in mind for yourself."

"I'll pass right now. I don't think I can even walk straight."

He kissed her and she snuggled her head against him.

"You say I'm a lot like mom. I think 'Nessa is probably like her mom. She sure looks like her. I'm wondering something. "Nessa and I are really close and have, as you now know, fooled around to the point of having sex. The best sex ever until just now. I know Mom and Mrs. Hunter were very close friends and did a lot of things together. Do you suppose they ever did...what "Nessa and I have done?"

There was a long pause. "I don't know the answer to that. I suspected there may have been a relationship, but never asked outright. Jess, your mother and I had a very good sexual relationship. She satisfied me and I think I satisfied her. If she did anything with Linda Hunter it was of no concern to me."

He caressed her face. "If what you're really asking is if it's okay for you and Vanessa to...do things together... my response is that you are both your mother's daughters and leave it at that. Somewhere I heard it said that sometimes it takes a girl to know what a girl needs. So be it. I will try to give you everything you need but I'm a man and may not understand some things. So, keep seeing your friend with wherever that relationship goes."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Birthday in Vegas Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds