• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Weekend Ch. 08: Double Time

Family Weekend Ch. 08: Double Time

12

All Characters In This Story Are 18+ Years Old

*****

Sally Martin and her 18-year old faux nephew culminated their latest copulation in the nick of time, as it were. They walked out the front door of the Martin house, intent on heading to Derek Holmes' true aunt's house across the street, when said aunt, Keanna Harris, strolled up the driveway to find out if her neighbor and nephew were ready to go out for pizza. The trio met on the walkway under the kitchen window.

Keanna took in, at a glance, the flushed glow in Sally's face, the slightly disheveled skew of her button-front blouse's placket at the waistline of her sky-blue pleated cotton skirt, and the noticeable bulge behind the polyester crotch of her nephew's black Puma track pants. Keanna grinned slyly and asked about the boxes in Sally's attic. "So, Sally, did you get everything taken down, looked at, and handled the way you wanted? Derek's a big boy, but... even, if the access was a tight fit... I assume he was able to get up in there?" She watched Derek's face as she spoke and received confirmation of her suspicions when he coughed with embarrassment and looked down at his Reeboks, avoiding her eye-contact.

"Umm, yeah, Kee," Sally said with a neutral tone. She tried to maintain a poker face, but, her rosy cheeks virtually screamed 'Just Fucked,' and Keanna's antennae were fully extended. "Pretty much." She looked at Derek and continued, "But, if you don't have other plans, I could probably find Derek... er, useful, tomorrow, too."

"No doubt," Keanna thought to herself. Aloud she replied, "Well, I did have something in mind, but, we can talk about it." She noticed Derek had started scuffing his toe on the concrete. "Look at us!" She exclaimed, "Talking about poor Derek like he wasn't here!" Keanna clucked her tongue and stuck her right arm around her nephew's shoulders, pulling him forward and tucking him against her ribs. His torso compressed the side of her braless right breast beneath her soft gray hooded jersey dress. "Come here, YOU!" She laughed, drawing him tighter still, "Give your old aunty a big hug and tell her you forgive her for talking like that in front of you."

Derek extended his left arm behind Keanna's back, wrapping her slim frame up in the crook of his elbow. His muscled forearm crossed her midriff and he rested his hand flat on her right side just below her ribs. Obligingly he tugged his aunt, in opposition to her force, and threw his left hip lightly against her. They cinched each other, briefly seaming their bodies together from mid-thigh to chest. "It's alright, Aunt Keanna," Derek drawled obediently. "I didn't mind. And anyway... what's the good of bein' big if I can't, you know... help a lady... in distress?"

Now it was Sally's turn to read the vibes. Derek's were easy. His dick had visibly expanded under the shiny warm-ups. Keanna's dark eyes sparkled and Sally thought she saw a bit of a blushing shadow pass across her friend's dusky face. She remembered her own confused feelings when Derek had provocatively hesitated at odd times, and on ambiguous words, in their little dialogues. "Maybe I should warn her Derek is not as sweetly naive as he first seems," Sally wondered to herself before brightly chirping, "Right! Well, we're all here. There's probably more room in my Altima than your blue racer, Kee. Shall we take my car?"

The tension was immediately released and, seeing only nods with no disagreement, Sally walked to the garage. She pushed the automatic door opener, ducked under as it rolled up and got behind the wheel of the Nissan. Derek opened the driver's side back door and sat while Keanna walked around to the front passenger door and sat beside Sally. When everyone was belted and ready, Sally backed out and headed for L'il Sicily.

*

As the trio walked across the nearly empty asphalt parking lot at Gianni's L'il Sicily Pizzeria, Sally commented, "Good, it's still too early for the teenagers."

"Umm, I'm a teenager, Aunt Sally," Derek pointed out evenly.

"Oh, Derek," Sally retorted, "That's not what I meant... I mean the high schoolers. This place can be pretty loud when they start running amok." She laughed and clapped him on the back, "Of course I didn't mean YOU. You've graduated. Aren't you more a 'College Man' now?" Sally smiled and opened the restaurant door for Keanna and Derek.

"Huh, yeah, that so," Derek grunted, "Be playing with the Beavers real soon, Aunt Sally!" He chuckled and winked.

"Aunt Sally?" Keanna thought she had misheard the first time, but here was her nephew calling her neighbor 'Aunt Sally' again, quite clearly. She decided to ask, "What's up with 'Aunt Sally', Derek? This afternoon you were all respectful. It was 'Ms. Martin, this' and 'Yes ma'am, that.' Now it's 'huh, yeah' and 'Aunt Sally?'" She surprised herself. She did not feel angry but her words tumbled out more like a scold than an inquiry.

Sally rushed to Derek's defense, if he needed any. "It's OK, Kee," she said, stopping just inside the restaurant and pulling Derek and Keanna to her in a loose embrace, then continuing, "I, uh, teased Derek a little for being so sweet but... uh, FORMAL. We agreed, since he was a grown-up, and we were friends, he could call me 'Sally', or even 'Aunt Sally' as he preferred."

"Yeah, that just how it is, Aunt Keanna," Derek grinned, shyly, but with a concealed glint in his hooded eyes, as he stood with his arms lightly wrapped around both women's waists. "I feel like I got TWO aunties now, and I really like that... uh, feeling." He dropped his left hand, out of Keanna's sight, below the asymmetrical hem of Sally's skirt where it rose to its highest point on her right thigh. His long fingers curled and he briefly traced his index fingernail along her bare leg, stressing his final word.

Sally shifted her weight from her left foot to her right and then back in a quick little dance as her naked cunt responded to Derek's distant caress. Keanna bent her head and kissed her nephew's left cheek. "Well, that's fine," she said. "Really." She chuckled and then kissed Sally's right cheek, resting her lips slightly longer and with more pressure than either woman expected. "Nothing wrong with having another aunty, Derek." She beamed at Sally. "I guess you'll have to re-introduce me to Claude and Nel when they get back... SISTER!" She laughed out loud.

Sally smiled and stepped back, disengaging from Derek's fiery digits. "Absolutely, Kee, I'm sure they'd welcome you as family. Claude is... amazing in that way." She turned and headed for the ordering counter.

As Sally spoke and moved away, Derek's right hand spread across Keanna's lower back and slid the soft jersey cloth of her shift over her bare skin above the waistband of her thong. His right pinky detected the thin strap at the top of her ass-crack. He smirked invisibly as he deliberately pushed against her tailbone when he removed his hand from her waist and closed the door behind them. Keanna felt a twinge in her pussy at the intimate touch. She flashed back to her sauna fantasy. "Don't go crazy over an innocent incidental poke, girl!" She chided herself. Her Self quickly rejoined, "Crazy? Innocent? What's wrong with you? You standing beside that 'virile cock' you wished for! Now get yourself some!" Keanna banished the argument, temporarily, by turning to her nephew and asking, "I suppose you want extra sauce and cheese?"

"Un-huh, I sure do, Aunty," Derek agreed, huskily. "I sure enough DO!" He followed Sally's swinging skirt to the counter while Keanna trailed behind, sorting out her passion from propriety.

Behind the counter, Tammy Hall chirped "Welcome to L'il Sicily, I'm ready for your order whenever!"

In a few moments it was decided and Sally ordered a large Canadian Bacon, Tomato and Black Olive pizza with extra sauce and cheese, with a pitcher of root beer. Keanna asked for a glass of the house red wine. Tammy hung the slip on the kitchen wheel and spoke quietly to Janet Rossi who walked to the bar and poured the wine and soda while Rhonda began assembling the pizza in the kitchen. Derek carried the beverages and Sally led the way to the big Naugahyde upholstered half-circle settee along the parlor's back wall.

The round table was lit with a single red glass candle globe. A neon Coors beer sign on a wall 10 feet away provided the only other ambient light for the nook. Derek all but disappeared in his black Puma warm-up suit as he slid across the bench and centered himself at the table. The candle flicker accentuated his dark cheek bones and the shadows on his long face erased his youthful features. Keanna was struck by how handsome and manly he looked as she slid in beside him on his left. Her Self returned with further argument, "THAT is a fully functional STUD, girl...don't go kidding yourself!" The fabric of her sheath had scooted up her thighs as she moved across the settee. She tugged the hem down, arranging herself, hearing the inner voice, feeling the warmth from her nephew's nearby leg and sensing she was in a battle that was worth losing.

Sally moved in on Derek's right side. She had no compunction about discreetly cuddling her hip against his. He immediately rewarded her by sliding his right hand up her inner left thigh to the crevice he knew would be wet. Sally opened her legs, pressing her knee and calf against Derek and extending her right leg out at 45 degrees. Her cunny greedily greeted the finger that was lazily exploring its way to her hot-button. She inhaled sharply when it arrived then sighed as Derek slipped back down to her os and gently, rhythmically probed slowly, in and out, with his first two fingers. Above the table Derek's face was impassive, betraying nothing. Sally was challenged to quietly suffer the exquisite agony of Derek's delicious, devilish finger-fucking. She bit the inside of her lower lip when he added his thumb and rang her doorbell while he continued stroking and spreading her tunnel with his scissoring knuckles. She clenched her cunt and squeezed against the mad wonderful agitation. "Uhnnnnn!" Sally moaned involuntarily as her crisis flashed.

"You OK over there, Sissy?" Keanna asked, trying out a new term of endearment for her friend.

Sally coughed. "Yes, K-Kee," she stammered. "Some root beer went the wrong way... that's Awwwwlll," she groaned as she continued to come around Derek's insistent hand.

"Oh, well, let me know if I can help at all," Keanna answered. She picked up her wine with her left hand and took a sip, casually dropping her right hand below the table onto Derek's muscular left quad. "Jeeez, he is a ROCK!" She thought to herself. "Uhn-huh... what did you EXPECT?" Her Self promptly retorted.

Derek turned his head to his aunt, raised his left arm and slid it behind her shoulders along the curved seat back. He continued diddling Sally, even as he smiled at Keanna and said, "Thank you Aunt Keanna, for hosting me this weekend." His left hand curved around her bicep and slowly slid her sleeve up and down her arm. Derek's fingers, traveling not more than an inch with each gentle rub, sparked like a match heads on an emery surface. "I'm real happy to be here." He paused after three soft strokes and lifted his fingertips from her muscle, brushing them against the firm free side of Keanna's left breast. She felt her berries pop as his palm squeezed her arm while his fingernails and knuckles transferred their fire to her tit. "It's, uh...kinda HARD... being away from home and all." He breathed quietly into Keanna's stunned face. His touch and tone mesmerized her. His thick cock crawled up his thigh, behind its silky shield, and nudged the edge or her right hand. Keanna slid her palm down and embraced the hardness, pushing his pants and boxers along the shaft as she pressed its mass against Derek's leg. "Damn!" Derek thought gleefully, drawing instant comparisons between his high-school make-out sessions and Keanna's and Sally's responses now, "Girls is just girls! Don't matter if they 13 or 35. Sweet talk and easy moves, THAT'S the ticket, Big D!"

His revelation was rudely interrupted by Tammy, advancing toward the booth with a pizza on a big metal tray. "Big Bacon with extras for Martin," she announced from about five feet away. Derek gave Sally's pussy a loving pinch as his hand departed. He pulled his arm from behind Keanna, taking pains to drag his fingers across her bursting marble as they abandoned her breast. The women straightened up, with buzzing heads and dripping cunts, each only subliminally aware of the other. Tammy placed the pie pan on the table and saw the stupid grins on all three faces in the booth. "Here you go, ENJOY!" She encouraged them. As she pivoted and returned to the counter, Tammy thought to herself, "Man, those guys are really into pizza!"

The sexual tension did not abate so much as it lay in wait over the course of the next half-hour. Derek and his 'aunties' kept their naughty thoughts to themselves while they devoured the thick slices of warm saucy cheesy dough and made light conversation. Midway through the meal, Sally asked, "Derek, at the front door you said something about 'playing with the beavers.' Are you going to be studying wildlife biology? Are beavers a special interest for you?" Keanna and Derek burst out laughing. Sally was dismayed by the reaction. "Did they think I was making some coded remark? Does Keanna know Derek was fingering me while we waited for the pizza? SHIT!" Her mind was a muddle as the laughter dissipated. "I don't get it," Sally complained, "What did I say that was so funny?"

"Nawww, Aunt Sally," Derek drawled, "Wasn't nothing you said, really..."

"Derek is going to play basketball at Oregon State University..." Keanna added in.

"...They called BEAVERS, you know, its the team name... the mascot." He grinned at Sally, "That's what I meant. But, you know, now I think about it, that's a good idea, Aunt Sally." He turned to Keanna and winked. "I DO think beavers is CUTE, though, Aunt Keanna."

Keanna, blocked from Sally's view by Derek's head, stuck out her tongue and made a fast face at her nephew. "Stop that!" she mouthed silently, trying to glare him into submission. He just shook his head and turned back to Sally.

"Yahh, I think I'll look into that wildlife biology thing, Aunt Sally. You an inspiration!" He took advantage of his body position to push his right hand up under Sally's skirt. He bypassed her pussy proper, scratching his nails in her thick bush before raking them lightly over her hidden bean as he retreated.

"Nyyah," She gasped at the sudden attack and regretted its abrupt end. "Um, I am glad if I helped in some way." She said, pushing a pizza slice into her mouth to take her mind off her re-awakened cunt.

Keanna leaned out over the table to make eye contact with Derek and Sally. "Looks like we're pretty much done here," she observed. "Shall we go to my place and find something to do? Netflix? Jazz? Whatever?"

Sally nodded agreement and slid out of the booth. Derek exited behind her as Keanna got out on the other side. A group of four teen girls pushed through the front door, followed closely by their dates, amid cries of "Party Time!" as the trio left the restaurant and walked to the Nissan. "Nice timing, Kee," Sally complimented. "We got in and out just in time!"

"I'll say," Keanna agreed.

Derek was silent but thought to himself, "I sure enough got in and out of Sally but that damn waitress broke my timing for Aunt Keanna."

*

In the Altima, heading for the Harris house, Derek perched on the back seat and half-hung his head between the Sally and Keanna in their bucket seats. His right wrist draped between the front passenger door and his aunt's shoulder. He resumed a light tickling stroke on her upper arm. Keanna felt the match heads rekindle her pussy's furnace. She glanced obliquely at her chest and saw her stiff clusters rising from her excited tits, tenting the thin jersey cotton of her dress. "What do you want to see when we get home, Aunt Keanna?" He asked innocently, while at the same time ogling her rounded breasts, separated by the seat belt's shoulder strap. He swiveled his head left. "How about you, Aunt Sally? What you in the mood for?" He raised his left hand to Sally's nape and ran his middle fingers up and down her spine as he rubbed small circles on the sides of her neck with his thumb and pinky. She shivered involuntarily and rolled her shoulders. "Oh, mostly I'm in the mood for getting home safe, you bad boy!" She laughed lightly to show she was not angry. "Next to texting, getting a neck massage is about the most dangerous thing a driver can do in a moving vehicle." She peered at Keanna and continued, "Here's an idea: How about you give BOTH your aunties a nice rub when we get home. Kee, you can put some relaxing music on and it will be just like we're at a fancy spa!"

Keanna frowned but, for some odd reason, was unable to muster a counter-proposal. "Yeah, sure, Sissy," she heard herself say, "Sounds good to me. Derek, you wanna be a masseur to a couple of old ladies?"

"Heyaaah!" Derek snorted derisively. "Shooot! You ain't either one all THAT old. Sally gonna be a momma again and you not even thirty!"

"You're sweet, nephew," Keanna replied, "But actually I will be thirty-one years old tomorrow. And SOMEtimes I do feel like an old lady..." her voice trailed off wistfully.

Sally reached out her right arm and patted Keanna's bare knee. "Piffle! We're only as old as we feel and I feel like a young girl!" She looked up in the mirror and caught Derek's eye. "I can't quite put my finger on it, but this is like a Magic Weekend for me. So, don't be pooky, Kee. You are still one of the most beautiful women in the world!" As she finished the compliment Sally pulled into the Harris driveway and parked the Nissan.

"OK, then," Keanna sighed, surrendering herself, "Come on in. I'll put some smooth mood music on." Inside the house she pointed down the hall. "First door on the right, Derek is a sauna bath... There's big towels on a shelf and a pump bottle of Jergen's lotion on the counter. Bring them into the living room, would you please?"

As soon as Derek was out of sight, and presumably earshot, Keanna lowered her voice and said, "I hope you know what you're doing, Sally. Derek may be a young man but he is still a MAN. He may not be able to control himself once he starts touching on us... and frankly, I may not be able to control MYSELF either!" She giggled and walked to the stereo.

"Umm, Kee," Sally started to speak but her throat caught. She followed her friend across the living room and tried again. "Kee. I probably should tell you, I know exactly what you are saying... I... we... uh, that is..."

"That is, Derek fucked you already today." Keanna finished Sally's sentence for her. "You think I don't have EYES? I saw your look and I saw his dick, still fat from playing. I pretty much guessed as much." She looked up over Sally's shoulders and hurried on "Whoop, here he comes now... It's game on or don't start... Well?" She hissed her question and squinted her eyes.

"Game On, Girl!" Sally answered soundlessly and wide-eyed just as Derek arrived between them.

Sally pointed to the coffee table and said, "Derek, move that clear over by the wall and make a space for us." As he removed the furniture piece, Sally pulled the three cushions from the couch, the two cushions from the matching loveseat and the cushion from the set's easy chair. She laid these in a 3 x 2 array and draped towels over them.

Derek returned and asked, "So, who's first?"

"Oh no, mister masseur," Keanna answered, surprising him, "You were fiddling with us both at the same time in the pizza parlor... you can just give us a nice massage together." She waltzed up to the amazed youth and put her hands on his shoulders. "Can't you?" She asked, unzipping his warm-up jacket and pulling it down his arms. "You look like you got enough muscle in those arms and hands to do that." She openly appraised Derek's corded forearms and round hard biceps and triceps. His pecs and abs were sculpted against his ribbed tank undershirt like a superhero's costume.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Weekend Ch. 08: Double Time

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds