• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy's Perfect Fucktoy Pt. 03

Daddy's Perfect Fucktoy Pt. 03

12

Jake sat in the living room sipping a scotch as he waited for his daughter to get home. Emily had left a few hours ago to meet Randy, a boy from college who was her partner for a chemistry project. He'd fucked Emily hard before she left, sending her off to meet her friend with his cum in her snatch and the promise to give her an orgasm when she returned.

The sound of a car pulling into the driveway alerted him that Emily was back. His cock instantly stiffened just thinking about what he was going to do to her. The sound of the kitchen door opening and closing could be heard, then the voice of his daughter calling out for him.

"In the living room, baby girl," he yelled back.

Emily hurried to the front room. God, she was horny. Daddy had fucked her before she went to meet Randy but hadn't let her cum and she needed to so badly now. It had been all she could think about while chatting with her friend. Once, she'd even put her hand beneath the table, quietly slipping her finger under her skirt to rub at her panty-covered clit, desperate to end the incessant throbbing in her tiny hole.

She'd been at it for a few minutes when she realized an older man sitting across the coffee shop was watching her. From his vantage point, he could see what she was doing and his eyes had glittered with lustful intensity as he stared. She wasn't sure how old he was, probably in his late fifties or early sixties, but he looked in good shape. He'd smiled, letting her know he approved of what she was doing. She was embarrassed to be seen but it was exciting too, knowing this older man was watching as she wantonly played with herself. She'd stopped only when Randy had looked up from his textbook and asked her to take some notes. The man was still there when they'd left and he had smiled and shifted in his seat so she could see the massive boner hidden in his slacks. It made her feel good to know she'd been the one to give it to him.

"How'd your meeting go, baby?"

"Good, Daddy," staring at him expectantly. She hoped he hadn't forgotten his promise to make her cum.

Jake suppressed a grin. Jesus, look at this horny slut. She was jiggling on her feet, the need obvious on her face. He knew what she wanted but he was going to make her ask for it. "Good, work is important, baby," taking another sip of scotch.

Emily sat on the arm of his chair. "Don't you...want to do something now?"

"Like what, baby?"

"Well...you know, have fun."

"Sure, I'm up for fun. What type? We haven't played Monopoly in awhile."

Monopoly? She couldn't wait two or three hours for Daddy to fuck her! Squirming, she let her fingers play in his hair, "Nooo, not Monopoly...can't we...you know...fuck?"

Jake let his hand caress the side of her face before sliding down to wrap around her throat, squeezing it gently. "Is that what you need, baby slut? A good, hard Daddy fuck?"

Emily nodded, her pussy drooling at his words. "Yes Daddy, that's exactly what I need! Please fuck me!" Her voice trembled with excitement.

Jake grinned. "I thought you'd never ask." Standing, he wrapped his arm around her waist, half-dragging her to the sofa in his impatience to get his dick inside her. He placed her at the end, bending her over the arm of the couch. "Did you think about Daddy while you were with Randy? Did you think about my thick cock pounding you hard, baby girl?" He ripped her panties off, tossing them aside before kicking her legs apart. Pushing her skirt up, he admired her trim little ass, sliding his hand over her flesh as he caressed it.

Emily shivered, excited by the way Daddy talked to her. She loved being Daddy's slut...his fucktoy. "Yes, Daddy, I couldn't stop thinking about you. I had to touch myself a little under the table. Randy didn't know what I was doing but some older guy across the room watched me play with myself."

Shit, that was hot, thought Jake, an image in his mind of his baby girl's fingers diddling her clit while some horny old guy watched. It made his cock harden even more. "I'm going to Vegas in a few weeks and I want you to come with me. No one will know you're my daughter there so we can be affectionate in public. Think of the fun we can have; when we go out to dinner, you won't be wearing any panties. Maybe we see how many men you can make hard playing with yourself the same way, hmm? Let them get a flash of your pretty bald pussy."

Emily sighed happily just thinking about it. It was exciting to know her young, lithe body could make men want to fuck her into oblivion. "Yes, Daddy, I'd love that."

Jake removed her top and bra, leaving her only in her little skirt. He reached his hand around her body and gave a few strokes to her clit, already slippery with her juices. Stripping his clothes off, he pulled a small bottle of lube from his pant's pocket.

"Daddy, please fuck me!" said Emily, looking over her shoulder at him as she gave a little wiggle of her ass.

"Soon, lil slut." His fingers slipped into her damp hole, pumping hard. He felt the way her cunt clenched on them and the way she pushed back, trying to get them deeper, riding his fingers like it was her daddy's cock. "Mmm, what a perfect slut I have...such a good girl to ride Daddy's fingers," he said, as he continued to pump them deep.

Emily couldn't help herself because she needed to cum badly—had needed it ever since Daddy fucked her before leaving the house in a quickie that left him satisfied and her yearning for more. As Daddy removed his fingers from her cunt, she waited expectantly for the hard thrust of his cock into her needy slit.

Instead, his fingers began playing with her asshole, rubbing the tiny rosette before pressing his finger inward.

Emily gave a shrill squeak at the invasion. "No, Daddy...not there!"

His finger stopped its movement. "What did you say?"

"I said not there, Daddy."

Jake removed his finger and slapped her ass hard, leaving a reddened imprint of his hand on her pale skin.

Emily yelped as her father spanked her, her hands immediately reaching back to cover her rear. "Daddy, please don't!" Yet, even as she covered her ass, there was an odd yearning for him to do it again.

"Don't? Are you telling your father what he can or cannot do?"

Emily gave a little shake of her head, looking guilty. "No, sir...but I don't want you to put your finger there. Please?"

"That's not your decision anymore, Emily, and do you know why?"

Emily shook her head uncertainly.

Jake leaned over his daughter's back, his lips near her ear. "Because I own you...every damn part of you...your tits, ass, cunt, mouth—they're all mine now—mine to caress or spank or bite or pinch or fuck. Don't forget that." He laid one hand on her back, holding her in place while his other hand began to spank the globes of her ass, watching the pale skin bloom with rosy color.

Emily practically danced as he spanked her, her feet jiggling as she squirmed to evade the blows but weirdly the pain made her pussy throb with increased need. God, she needed to cum so badly now!

"Are you sorry for telling Daddy what to do?"

"Yes, Daddy, I'm so sorry!"

"Good girl. Now what am I?" his hand continuing to rain blows as he awaited her response.

"You're my Daddy!" she squealed, wishing he would stop because her ass felt like it was on fire—like a really horrible sunburn—and it was getting worse with each hard smack.

"And what are you?"

"I'm your slut...your fucktoy, Daddy!"

"And what does Daddy own, baby slut?"

"Me...everything I have, Daddy!" Tears were trickling from her eyes now, more because she had disappointed him than from pain. In fact, the warmth of her ass was causing a corresponding heat to blossom in her cunt, making her even wetter.

Jake stopped his hand, caressing skin that was now scarlet. "Yes, baby...that's exactly what you are...Daddy's personal cum bucket. Now, Daddy has a new lesson for you, one that is going to be a little hard," smirking to himself at the play on words, "but know I only have your best interests at heart. Ready?"

Emily nodded, "Yes, Daddy," not sure what he meant but having a sinking feeling he was going to fuck her ass and she wasn't sure if she wanted that. "It's not going to hurt, is it?" she asked, sounding fearful.

"It hurt when I fucked your cunt the first time but now you want it all the time, right?"

"I guess so," but she didn't sound convinced.

Jake drizzled some lube on his cock, and began to massage it over his hard length until it was well-oiled. Truthfully, he was a pussy man, always had been, but like any man he enjoyed variety and tonight, he wanted to tear his little girl's ass up. He didn't have the best cock for ass-fucking—it wasn't the length that was the problem, but the thickness—and while this might be a difficult lesson for his daughter, she would have to learn it. It was her role as his fucktoy to allow him to play with her however he chose.

Fortunately, the head was narrow but below the rim his cock swelled to tremendous girth. It was going to hurt at first but he knew, slut that she was, she would soon learn to crave it.

Pouring lube on her asshole, he used his fingers to work it all around before massaging it in. Jesus, she was tight!

"How's that feel, princess?"

Emily wasn't sure. She gave a small grunt as Daddy's finger began to stroke in and out. "It feels kinda weird."

"That's only because you're not used to it. Some women love to be ass-fucked; they cum really hard that way. And when I'm fucking you bent over like this, my balls will be slamming your clit with each stroke. You're going to cum fireworks, baby girl."

While Emily wasn't sure about getting ass-fucked, she had no qualms at all about cumming. She'd been horny for hours and was desperate to feel the delicious contractions deep in her belly that her Daddy could give her.

"That sounds good!"

Jake chuckled, adding a second finger as he continued to stretch her sphincter. He drizzled more lube, making sure there was plenty inside because she was going to need it.

It was odd knowing he was about to fuck his tiny daughter's ass. He loved Emily deeply; she was his precious baby girl, the one he would protect with his own life if it ever came to that yet, at the same time, the one he needed to use for his own sexual desires. It was as though once he'd gained complete access to her body, the loving, fatherly side had been pushed aside and, in its place, a sexual demon had taken possession. He seemed to have no ability to control this dark part of him—not that he wanted to. In truth, his only goal was to unleash it and plunge it into the depths of his little girl's body as hard and as often as he could.

When he felt Emily been loosened up enough, he placed the head of his cock at the entrance to her ass. "Get ready, princess." One hand held onto her shoulder to keep her in position while the other held onto his cock as he pushed the head steadily in. Emily's asshole seemed to have about as much interest in getting fucked as Emily was in having it fucked because it strongly resisted his entry.

"Relax, baby," he said, placing his other hand on her shoulder as well. Pushing forward with his cock, he used his hands to pull her body back toward him at the same time. As the head slid in, he gave a satisfied groan. Shit, it felt fantastic!

Emily didn't seem to agree because she was squealing like a stuck pig as he pushed deeper.

"Daddy, stop...it hurts!"

Jake had no intention of stopping before he'd buried his cock to the root in his daughter's ass and had anointed her bowels with his cum. She had no idea the head was the easiest part—it was the rest of his cock that was going to be really difficult.

"Be strong for Daddy, princess. You want to be a perfect slut, right?" Slowly and steadily he worked his cock deeper into his daughter's ass, giving tiny thrusts and watching her asshole stretch wider to accommodate his meaty shaft. He poured a little more lube on before grabbing hold of her shoulders again with both hands, holding her tightly so she couldn't escape. "Good girl," he grunted, wanting her to feel like she was doing the right thing. "You're making Daddy feel fantastic, baby."

Better than fantastic. It was like fucking a tight, hot, rubbery napkin ring with a vise-like grip on his cock. He pushed deeper into the sleeve...then pulled back, working his hips as he sunk into Emily's ass, inch by slow inch.

Emily's eyes went round as she felt her daddy shoving ever deeper into her rear. She gave a small whimper, hands clenched and toes curled, as he continued to work his dick inside.

Jake was nearly all the way in...one more inch and he'd be completely buried in his baby slut's rear. "Almost there," he grunted.

One last hard shove and he was fully in. He ignored Emily's yelp of surprise as he basked in his accomplishment. Damn, it felt good!

It looked good too. His thick dick was fully buried in his daughter's beautiful heart-shaped ass, still reddened by the spanking she'd gotten earlier. Fucking beautiful. He gave her ass a few hard slaps, before pausing to knead and caress the rosy skin.

Emily still wasn't quite used to the feeling of having something so thick in her butt but it didn't hurt like it had at first. Maybe Daddy was right and it was the same as getting fucked in her cunt: uncomfortable at the beginning but the discomfort soon dissipating to leave nothing but pleasure in its wake. She felt him flex his cock gently, getting her ready. That actually felt sort of good, making her moan softly in response.

Sliding his hands from her shoulders to her tiny waist, Jake held his daughter tightly. "Daddy's going to fuck you now, princess. Ready?"

Emily gave a little nod. "I think so, Daddy."

Jake started with slow thrusts, letting his daughter get used to the feel of him and allowing the lube to work its magic in the tight passage. He could tell the pain had lessened for his daughter when her body began to relax. She gave a soft sigh of relief and it was as though that small exhalation gave Jake the green light because he pulled back and then slammed deep, giving a grunt of satisfaction. He loved the sensation...loved the tight ring that massaged his thick dick combined with the feeling of pumping into an infinite void. "Oh god, princess...you are making Daddy feel fucking great. You're such a good girl to take Daddy in the ass!"

Emily gasped as her father began to fuck her harder yet felt proud to earn his praise. It didn't hurt like it had at the beginning but was still a little uncomfortable, especially when he jabbed hard. Yet, with each hard thrust, his balls slapped against her clit and that part felt incredible.

"Rub your clit, baby, it will help."

Emily did as she was told, giving a soft sigh of relief when the discomfort disappeared. She kept rubbing, suddenly wondering what it would feel like to have a cock in her pussy at the same time Daddy was fucking her ass. The thought was so hot she moaned loudly with pleasure.

Jake grinned. It looked like his baby slut was getting off on getting ass-fucked, which was good because he knew with certainty this wouldn't be the last time.

"Mmm...too bad that old man watching you earlier isn't here to fuck your cunt, hmm? Or suck your tiny clit while Daddy pounds your ass."

"Yes, Daddy," whimpered Emily, aroused at the thought of two older men using her body at the same time. Daddy's cock stroking deep in her ass didn't hurt anymore. In fact, she could feel tension starting to build in her small body and knew if he kept this up, she was going to cum. It was different than being fucked in the pussy—which she liked better—but there was something about getting ass-fucked that was arousing too. It made her realize she really was Daddy's fucktoy...his personal whore who would do whatever he wanted.

Jake stroked faster, really ramming it to her now because he was getting close to cumming. Sliding his hand beneath Emily, he forced his thumb into her clasping cunt.

"Oh Daddy!" sighed Emily, loving the way it felt to have Daddy's thumb in her slit while his big cock pounded her asshole. It felt great now—better than great! She gave a tentative push back, helping him get deeper.

Shit, his little slut was starting to fuck him back. "Daddy told you it'd feel good, didn't he? That's it...work your ass on Daddy's thick meat."

Emily did, grinding back each time Daddy surged forward. His balls continued to pound against her clit as his thumb dug deep into her pussy. She wasn't sure if it was his cock in her ass, his thumb in her cunt, his balls pounding her clit or her own fingers rubbing her pleasure nub that did it...or all of them together...but suddenly Emily knew she was going to cum and when she did, it was going to be like nothing she had experienced before.

"I'm going to cum, Daddy..." she gasped as her daddy skewered her ass with such a savage thrust it actually lifted her feet up off the floor.

"Do it, slut...come all over my dick...show Daddy how much you need his cock in your ass."

Emily whined deep in her throat, feeling the rush of pleasure build to a crescendo in her body—and then it happened. "Daddy, I'm cumming!!" she squealed as the contractions exploded deep in her belly. Omigod, it felt good. Grinding her ass back against her father, she frantically rubbed her clit. "I love being your fucktoy, Daddy!"

As soon as Jake heard that high-pitched sound, he leaned over, his hips still pounding his babyslut's ass and bit her hard on the shoulder, marking her with the imprint of his teeth. "And I love you, my pretty little whore."

Emily squealed again when her daddy sunk his teeth in her tender flesh...the mix of pleasure and pain extending her sharp orgasm. "I love you, Daddy!" she moaned, her small body shivering in reaction.

"I know," he said confidently, knowing there was nothing he wouldn't be able to get his daughter to do now. He used both hands to hold tightly to Emily's waist, not caring about anything at this moment but the need to dump his seed deep in her body. He could feel her contractions, her shithole actually sucking on his cock as she came. He thrust hard and rough, the way he'd always wanted to fuck an ass in the past but never had the opportunity to do before. How ironic it was his own young daughter who was giving him the experience.

His hips whipped faster as he felt himself getting closer...knew that when he came it was going to be mind-blowing. "HOLY SHIT...I'M CUMMING!" he groaned, feeling cum exploding from the tip of his cock to bathe his daughter's intestines with his slimy seed.

Groaning with pleasure, he thrust into his daughter's ass a few more times before giving a last hard shove, holding himself deep as he finished unloading in her. Each spasm made him grunt loudly but as the contractions began to ease, he pulled back, thrust in again...fucking out the last few drops before slumping exhausted on top of his daughter's body, pinning her to the sofa.

Emily couldn't believe she'd just been ass-fucked. It was awful and dirty but exciting and arousing at the same time. And boy, had she cum hard! Once she got used to it, it hadn't hurt much—had actually felt really good and she certainly had no complaints about how hard Daddy could make her cum this way.

Jake wrapped his arms around his daughter, holding her tightly against his body as his tongue slid along the marks left by his teeth. "Mmm, best fucktoy in the whole wide world. You made Daddy cum hard, lil girl." Now that his lust had abated, he was left only with the great love he felt for his daughter and, truthfully, it was the mix of these two emotions, love and lust, that made the sexual experience with Emily so damn perfect.

Emily giggled, "I'm glad, Daddy...you made me cum really hard too. I didn't like it at first but once you got going, it felt fantastic!"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy's Perfect Fucktoy Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds