• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Silver Screen Express Ch. 02

Silver Screen Express Ch. 02

123

Author's Note: This story is completely fictional and did not happen. All characters and names are fictional and were made up.

******************

Los Angeles, California

A cool breeze forced through the vents as the air conditioner inside the car was turned on. The afternoon had proven it was just another hot week day, out in the L.A. sun. David had been driving through a neighborhood after making a stop about an hour ago. He received a dispatch call from a rich couple that called the Silver Screen Express business requesting a pickup ride to and back from a restaurant. Sometimes, this was how the day was spent earning cash in the front of the car from taking wealthy socialites for fares. So far today, he had made no tips after a couple of fares, but he didn't let it bother him for now. He was still quite optimistic as the afternoon hours were moving in.

In the front of the van at the driver's seat was David's small inner sanctum. He kept a bottle of water and occasionally a soda in the drink container. As a driver, he rarely ever put anything on the dashboard, as it would fade with the heavy sunlight. He always kept the front of the van cleaned, making sure to wipe it down daily and vacuum out the vehicle during the weekends. Depending on the situation, he had to clean the back too of certain stains that would be left from customers that gave him a different kind of tip. His mind was already wandering around about those precious memories as he traveled the streets, waiting for radio dispatch for his next fares that would call in and request a ride.

As 1 P.M. hit the clock, work had finally picked up with a radio dispatch from the front seat of the car. A woman was requesting a ride off Sunset Boulevard. David rang back to the dispatch, alerting them that he had the call for himself. He turned the van on the streets and then began to speed his way through and to his destination. Word was to look out for a 'short woman with black hair wearing a grey sweater'. He turned down the air conditioner as the van was beginning to feel like an ice box. Traffic was the usual problem through the L.A. highways, but David was used to it after two decades of experience driving the streets. He was already wondering just what kind of customer he would be picking up soon.

The drive took several minutes until the gold van was moving on Sunset Boulevard. The number of palm trees lined up close to Vine Street was a refreshment. David could only wonder if he would be picking up anyone connected to Hollywood since he technically was driving into the beating heart of the celebrity world. Following the GPS system on the computer in his car, he made a left turn and then was approaching the sidewalk close to where he would come to a direct stop. Sure enough, to no surprise, David spotted the figure of a woman that was briefly mentioned. A girl with long dark hair, wearing a pair of stone washed blue jeans and a light sweater came walking over towards the sidewalk. She had a pair of Aviator sunglasses. David pushed his hand over the door panel controls to allow the front passenger's window to row down, so he could greet her.

"Hello there, Miss!"

"Yeah, hey! You're with Silver Screen Express right?"

"Yes, you called for a pickup, ma'am?"

She stopped as she had made her approach towards the door. The girl shook her head before replying.

"Yeah, I've been waiting here for like half an hour. I called twice. I was about to give up and call a regular yellow taxi."

"I must have received the second call then, ma'am. I came as fast as I could, it was just fifteen minutes ago."

The woman smiled, almost out of embarrassment. Nodding her head, she replied.

"Sorry about that, I didn't mean to sound rude to you."

"It's not a problem, go on and jump in. I'm sorry you had to call twice, one of the other drivers must not be close by."

The back passenger door on the right side slid open from the grasp of her hand. Light shined through, just before she stepped a large black high heel into the back of the van and had a seat on the right side. The girl closed the door, now David began to drive off from the side of the road after he pushed the button to reseal the front passenger side window. A purse was hanging from her right arm. She slipped her sunglasses off and placed them inside her purse, just before glancing around the taxi. The man behind the wheel spoke up, as David was ready to strike a conversation with someone today.

"Hot day, huh? I imagine you're sweating if you've been standing around outside that long."

She giggled, nodding her head and crossing her legs in the seat.

"Yes! This van feels nice though."

"So, where would you like to go, Miss?"

"Take me to Calabasas, I have to get back home."

"Alright, then. That will be an initial charge of five hundred dollars. Are we in any kind of hurry?"

Shaking her head, the woman replied.

"Nope! You can take your time if you'd like, I'll pay you when we get there."

David turned the car, moving back on the street as silence remained from the backseat. From her request, he figured that she must have had a mansion there in Calabasas. The woman's eyes wandered around her surroundings in the back of the van. She noticed the name tag sticker on the back of the front passenger seat. It read: 'Hi, my name is David, your driver today' and featured information regarding him as a driver and the Silver Screen Express business. After a minute of mute silence from the back, David decided to strike up a conversation with a random topic.

"So, what's a cute girl like you doing out here around Hollywood? You kinda remind me of an actress."

"Your name is David, right?"

"Yes, and you are?"

A smug little grin wiped across her red lips before she spoke back.

"I am an actress, I think you might have heard of me. Does the name Megan Fox ring a bell?"

"Megan Fox? Of course! You're that cute little sex bomb with all the lovely tattoos in the Transformers and Ninja Turtles movies!"

Laughter filled from the back seat. Megan nodded her head to him before responding.

"Yes, it's me! Thank you!"

"How funny is that? Didn't realize I would be picking up Megan Fox today in my cab. Always loved your ink work and beauty."

"Thank you!"

David glanced at her from his rear-view window. She sat still in the right seat in the back of the van. The vehicle continued rolling through a street, just before coming to a stop at a red light. David was ready to further a conversation with her as he awaited the light to flash green.

"So, what were you doing back there? If you don't mind me asking, that is."

"No, I don't mind you asking at all! I was going to see a friend of mine who hasn't called me in a few months and won't reply back to my text messages. I needed to make sure she was doing alright."

The car began to move again, cruising through the streets. David nodded to her words before replying.

"Was she home? Shame on her if he left you standing outside like that."

Megan laughed at his response.

"Yeah, she was home but I didn't want to get in the way of her and the new husband. Now I know why she hasn't been calling to go out and party with me."

"Oh, that's too bad. Who wouldn't want to party with you, Megan? I know I sure wouldn't pass that chance up."

"Oh, yes! I like to have a party every now and then, gotta blow off steam with some hot guys. Even though I'm a mother now, I still like to indulge in old habits."

"Sounds like you can be a naughty wild girl, I like that."

She bust out giggling at his comment. Megan smirked and raised her left hand, twirling a piece of her hair between her fingertips. David was already thinking of some way he could work his charm over another Hollywood woman to seduce her into taking her clothes off for him. What other opportunity would he get with Megan Fox? David spoke up after she stopped laughing.

"You know what most wild girls do in the back of my cab?"

"What's that?"

"They like to take off their shirt and flash me their tits."

Megan laughed at him, shaking her head. She moved her legs, uncrossing them before placing both heels down on the floor under her. With a smirk on her face, she raised her eyebrows and crossed her arms over her chest before replying.

"Are you asking me to show you my boobs?"

"No, I'm just telling you what most wild girls do in the back of my car. A lot of times, I'll offer them a discount to the fare if they flash me their tits."

"You're joking, right?"

"Oh no, I'm serious! I offer this to help out when a lady doesn't have enough money to pay the expensive fares."

She sat back in her seat, thinking for a minute. The van continued to drive over the streets between other cars and vehicles. Megan could easily read this man. He didn't try to hide it with his language at all, presenting the chance he could to take her clothes off. Luckily for him, she could turn out a performance as that 'wild girl' he desired. Uncrossing her arms, the dark haired actress began to slip off her grey sweater. She didn't say a word, for this little bit of action would be enough to tease him a bit. David had noticed when his eyes glanced forward up into the rear view mirror. He offered her a few words of encouragement.

"Go on, there you go! Come on, I dare you to do it. Flash me with your tits and I'll knock off the fare."

Tossing the sweater to the floorboard of the car, Megan smirked to him and teased.

"But I can easily pay the fare, that isn't a problem for me."

David wasn't about to stop himself. He was amazed thus far how easy Megan was playing into his game. Some women took much convincing to take their clothes off, but she was appearing to be an easy one. He had once heard rumors about her being a dirty girl, he was beginning to believe there was some truth in those tales. Taking another turn in traffic, he spoke up while focusing on the road.

"I'll tell you what, I'll cancel the fare entirely if you take your clothes off and let me join you back there for some fun. I can take you to a spot somewhere and we can have some fun together."

Megan smirked while starring up into the back of his seat, knowing that he could see her from his rear view mirror. She leaned up in her seat as the car continued to roll through traffic. She was just about to take her shirt off and reveal some skin, but now he gave her a different idea.

"I don't think it would be fair if I didn't pay you."

"Oh no, I do this all the time with lovely ladies like you. It's my way of negotiating when they can't afford the fare. You know, some rich folks are cheapskates and try to chew down on the price of a fare."

"Seriously? That's fucking nuts!"

"Yeah, seriously! You never know with some people."

She laughed again, shaking her head.

"Must be rough, I'm sure you don't make much as a taxi driver. I mean, even an expensive cab business like this that caters to rich people, so I will still pay."

David laughed to her while still maneuvering the car through the streets.

"You seem to know a thing about the working class blues. I didn't expect that from a Hollywood woman."

Once again, Megan found herself laughing at his words. David continued speaking as he remained driving.

"So, what's it gonna be, love? I'm not going to play dumb, I really want to get in the back with you and show you a good time. I was having a boring day until I picked you up."

Thinking for a moment, Megan nodded her head before replying.

"How about...I let you fuck me and we'll call it a tip? After all, I'd feel bad not paying you up front since I know you aren't living in a mansion and making six-figures a year. I've gotta help out a working man if I can. So, for us fucking? That can be your tip, how about that?"

David grinned. Though she couldn't witness the smile over his face, it was one of sincerity. Whatever respect he had for Megan Fox had just been tripled in his mind. He nodded and turned the steering wheel, moving the car to a different street to take a little detour. After a few seconds, he finally replied to her.

"I like you, you're quite a girl, Megan. I haven't had a tip all day and if this is gonna be my tip? Man, what a day."

She bit her lower lip, gritting her teeth to tease him as she knew his eyes would be glancing back to peer at her through the rear view mirror. He spoke again.

"Dirty girl with that look on your face, wow. If you don't mind, would you take your clothes off for me in the back seat? Give me a bit of a strip show while I take us some place quiet?"

"But won't that distract your eyes from the road, mister?"

Megan moved her hands over the front of her shirt, still biting her lower lip to tease him with her words.

"I'm a pretty confident driver, babe. If I haven't been distracted by other girls getting naked in the back of my car, you'll be just fine."

His words told Megan enough of what a naughty man he truly was. She was no fool, for she knew the way he was a smooth talker, that he obviously had done this before with women before her. He continued to pilot the van through a lonely street, close by Calabasas but on a detour route. It was near Thousand Oaks, with all the large homes in the hills and beautiful scenery. David had his idea where he was going to hide the car on the side of a road somewhere, near the hills where no one would be able to easily find them. Megan grabbed the front ends of her shirt, using both hands as she slowly peeled it up and over her head. Her stomach and firm skin was revealed, to much approval of David as he spoke gleefully.

"Look at that, nice stripper body under there. Fucking amazing, I swear."

Her breasts were covered in a dark purple bra. Megan glanced down into the seat as she unbuttoned the front of her jean pants. Meanwhile, David pulled the car to exit one road and turn into one between the hills. The gold van began to move down a dirt road, as he knew this place would take them some place quiet tucked in the woods for some dirty fun. Megan tugged the zipper of her jeans down and then kicked her heels off to begin sliding her pants down, revealing her lower area clad in nothing but a matching purple thong. Within seconds, she pulled the pants off and shoved them down to the floor. She sat in the back seat wearing a purple lingerie set that was under her clothes. Once again, David was in full approval.

"Damn, that's terrific."

She ran her hands through her long black hair, looking forward before gritting her teeth and glancing forward in one of her trademark poses. David chuckled as he glanced in the rear view mirror and caught sight of her face.

"Yeah, there you go babe! Give me that slutty smile of yours, no one can do that better with the gritted teeth. You own that!"

"Oh...If you think I have a stripper body now, wait until you see this!"

Megan was bound and determined to blow this guy's mind, even if he was concentrating on driving. She turned around, swinging her hips as she brought her knees up the dark leather seats and then ran her hands up. She stuck her ass out and began to grind it back and forth, just as she brought her right hand back and slapped one of her ass cheeks to tease him. David chuckled, it was as if he had a stripper in the back of his car. When he didn't say anything back, Megan turned around and sat back down on the seats. She finally unhooked the straps of her bra hanging over her shoulders. She pulled it off hard, freeing her large tits that came out with a bounce.

"Look at those, nice fucking tits."

"You like my tits, David?"

"Yep! Go on, take that thong off too. Get yourself completely naked in the back before I join you."

Almost there on destination, David slowed the car down along the dirt road while Megan obeyed his wish. She used her right hand to slide down her thong, pushing it off to reveal her pussy. While he was still busy driving the car, she sat back in the middle of both seats and spread her legs, revealing to him her sweet opening. David smirked as he glanced forward into the rear view mirror this time. Megan used her right hand and went down and began to finger herself. The actress closed her eyes, gasping as she moaned while her finger dug into her sweet opening. David couldn't help but to tease her.

"Getting yourself all nice and wet back there, huh?"

"Mmmmm, yeah. This is just what you wanted, right? You want me to be your little nasty slut in the back of this cab, hmmm?"

"Oh yeah, you're already my dirty slut. Give me just a moment, we're almost there."

The car pulled up past the end of the abandoned dirt road. Megan licked her lips, still pumping the fingertips of her index and middle fingers into her moist and wet pussy. Once the car had come to a complete stop, Megan's eyes shot up at the back of the driver's seat. David shut the car off, leaving the key in the ignition before he opened the driver's door and shut it. Megan was left isolated and alone in the van for just a few seconds before he came to the left passenger side door and slid it open. Her big blue eyes looked up at him as she noticed the big grin over the older man's face. It was the first time she had truly witnessed his face. He appeared to be a skinny man in his mid-forties.

David stepped into the back of the cab van and then shut the door to lock them in seclusion. Megan moved over to the left side seat so he could sit down next to her. He was wearing a blue T-shirt and a pair of jeans pants, with flip flops over his feet. Her clothes were a pile on the floor, her purse on the right side next to the right seat door. No words were spoken, it was the first time for several minutes that neither one of them had spoken. Megan reached up, running her left hand over his shirt before she leaned forward and pushed her body up against his. Her bare tits ran against his shirt before her lips moved to his. Megan cupped his face in her hands, kissing him hard and passionately. She ran her right hand down, pushing it over the bulge in his pants as she made the kiss deeper. David wrapped his arms around her slender frame, running his hands down to grip both her ass cheeks. When they finally broke their lips apart, Megan starred into his eyes and smirked before speaking in a low, slutty tone of voice.

"I think we need to get your clothes off. Mmmmm, I can feel your cock. It's begging for me, isn't it?"

He smirked before replying to her.

"Yeah, we should do that, but I think I want to see that pussy again before we do."

Still looking into his eyes, Megan let go of the bulge in his pants and moved her body over. She sat back down in the right seat, allowing him the freedom to move and go down to his knees. David had planned from the beginning he was going to lick her clean before he took his clothes off. Had she not been fingering herself in the back seat, it probably wouldn't have brought the idea into his mind. Once he situated himself down on his knees, he could see directly into her wet clit. Megan's pussy was trimmed, just with a little bit of hair above it. David looked up into her eyes, watching as she had leaned up before he placed his mouth forward and kissed her opening pink folds. With one kiss, he parted his lips and slid his tongue right into her wet entrance.

Megan gasped her breath. She didn't have any words to speak as she watched the man begin to orally pleasure her. Using her right hand, she gripped the metal safety handle near the window, and then pushed her left hand into the leather cushion of the seat to push her body downward a bit. David placed his hands over her thighs and slid his tongue deeper into her pussy. This was how he liked to get started with a woman, by eating her pussy to drive her insane with pleasure. Megan gasped and began to breathe heavily as he licked and sucked at her clit. His tongue thrust into her, moving back and forth before snaking back out. He repeated the action, darting his tongue back inside of her and moving it forward and back. Finally, she gasped while looking down at him and spoke almost in a whisper.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Silver Screen Express Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds