• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Public Slut Ch. 01

Public Slut Ch. 01

**A/N: All characters in this story are over the age of 18. Also, this is my first submission, so please give me some constructive criticism!!**

*****

Chapter One; Getting Dressed

"I can't wear that."

My voice is barely audible as I stare at the outfit laid out on the counter. I stand in a small bathroom with my Keeper - a short, balding man who is leering at my naked body. My hands are bound tightly behind me, my brand is still stinging. It's on the base of my slender neck, a puffy, angry red "S" - for S-Class Citizen. "S" for "Slut."

"You'll wear this, or you'll wear nothing," he grins, eyeing my ample chest hungrily. In all honesty, it doesn't matter what I wear; the end result will be the same.

My throat tightens and I hang my head in defeat. I knew when I was caught that this would be my fate. Anyone caught who breaks the law - even the petty ones - is punished in the worst way possible; public prostitution. Throughout the country, criminals are being rounded up and distributed throughout the cities in public places. Such like the one I am at - the train station. Me? I just wanted a bag of chips for free. Nausea roles uneasily through my stomach as I glance at the outfit on display.

To be blunt, it's a slutty schoolgirl uniform. A small white, button up shirt. A plaid mini skirt. Stockings. Heels. A bow for my hear. That's it. No underwear at all. Of course, that's the point - easy access and all.

My Keeper takes my silence as a yes and grabs the skirt first, kneeling in front of me, licking his lips. Acutely aware of my nudity, I cringe as I lift one leg up to step in the circle of the skirt. I do the same for the other, trying (and failing) to ignore his eyes on my crotch; he's eye-level with it, staring as I lift my legs one by one. Once I am standing in the circle of the skirt, he slowly pulls it up. The fabric is rough, but it slides up easily enough; after my shower this morning, some women were sent to lotion my entire body and to shave everything lower than my neck.

Right as he reaches my crotch, he pauses and smiles. Before I can move, he dives face-first, jerking a yelp out of me as he uses his grip on my skirt to pull me to him. His nose is buried in my lips and pressed against my clit as he inhales deeply, letting his tongue slip out and explore roughly. He moans as he tastes me and I gasp, frozen in shock. I can't help the warm response of my body; he is very skilled at what he is doing with his tongue.

Just as quickly, he pushes himself away, licking his lips once more; his nose glistens with my wetness and he definitely has a bulge in his pants. He quickly pulls my skirt up and buttons it. It's ridiculous, honestly. It is much too short in the front and barely covers my crotch. Half of my ass is hanging out, bare to world. Which my Keeper notices, much to my horror, as he lets his hands travel from the waistband of my skirt to the bottom of my ass, squeezing tightly. His fingertips brush my crack, causing me to jump slightly; I am no virgin, but assplay is a first I do not want to experience.

Sighing, he drops his hands and stands up, saying in disappointment, "I'd initiate you as an S-Class citizen, but we're on a time crunch and I want time to enjoy you, dearie."

Giving me a stern look, he pulls out a key and unlocks my handcuffs and sets them on the counter. I would use this time to escape, if I didn't know that two large guards were standing outside the bathroom door. Two large guards that had been way too interested in the naked prisoner being pushed through the door earlier.

My Keeper grabs the shirt and holds it up for me to put my arms through. I comply, hating myself, and grit my teeth as he turns me around and starts to button it up. He has difficulty at my chest, so he gives up and leaves most of the top unbuttoned, just barely covering my breasts. It's so sheer, you can see my nipples through it. And it's so tight.

Next, he grabs my hair and pulls it roughly into a ponytail, taking care to jerk my head back as he does so. Once that's done, he carefully clips the black bow in my hair. Lastly, he reaches around me and drops the stockings on the floor in front of me, whispering in my ear, "Put them on, dearie."

Swallowing roughly, I bend over to grab them. I think I'm prepared for anything - what I am not prepared for is the quick, hard pressure of something at the entrance of my vagina. What I am not prepared for is the guttural grunt that comes from him as he grabs my hips and pulls me onto his dick in one fluid thrust. What I am not prepared for is the wave of pleasure that pulses through me as he rears back and thrusts again, pushing a gasp out of me.

It's quick - it really is. He repeats his deep, hard thrusts for probably a few minutes. There's a slapping sound from my ass and his thighs. There are moans and groans from the both of us in between gasps. I want to push away. I want to run away from this horrible place. I want to hate him. I don't want to be enjoying it.

But I am. I enjoy it when he grabs my ponytail and pulls hard, jerking my body into a more erect position as he rams into me from behind. I enjoy when he gasps out, "Slut, my slut, mine," each word punctuated with a particularly hard thrust. I enjoy when he reaches around me and starts furiously rubbing my clit while also pushing me harder onto his dick. The muscles in my vagina begin to flex. My legs twitch. I writhe. I know what's happening and so does he.

"You slut," he thrusts harder, faster. Sweat drips between my shoulder blades. He's more intense now, his thrusts are becoming erratic. My vagina is expanding, my cries are becoming louder. In a flood of pleasure, my orgasm breaks through, just as he releases an animalist grunt, pushing into me in one deep thrust. He holds it there, both of us frozen in ecstasy. His dick is twitching as semen pulses out and into me.

The moment passes and he pulls out of me unceremoniously, releasing me all at once. I sag to the ground, suffering from the aftermath of the pleasure. A mixture of our cum leaks out of my vagina; bile rises in my throat. This is what the next two years will be like for me.

I hear his zipper before he sighs contentedly and says calmly, "Hurry up and put those stockings on. You have a train to catch."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Public Slut Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds