• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Only Zuul

Only Zuul

1234

In New York City at Central Park West there sits an old building standing for everyone to see. The structure had many interesting features that many people have not noticed for a long time. The top of the building had a tall stone structure with no windows and many people weren't even sure what was in there. There were two statues of demonic looking dog-like creature standing guard outside what looks like a giant stone gateway. Though many people of New York even people who lived in the building had long forgotten who had designed this building and some of the horrible things he was remembered for, a few of them were about to be reminded of the horrors this place was designed to bring in to this world.

---

It was a nice evening in New York city as Dana was heading home from grocery shopping. She stepped out if the cab and headed upstairs to her apartment. She said hello to the doorman as he opened it for her letting her into the building.

Dana had lived there for a few years and everyone seemed to like her. She was an attractive brunette who always had a certain sexiness to her the people noticed. She never dressed to impress but she had an aura about her that just made men think she was gorgeous. Usually, she wore business casual attire but she was always very polite to everyone in the building.

As the elevator door opened on her floor she stepped out and headed to her apartment at the end of the hall. As she approached her place the door across the hall opened and she saw her neighbor Louis come walking out. He was a nice looking guy and a bit of a workout junkie. They had always gotten along but she was never really interested in dating him despite his attempt once.

"Hey Dana, need any help with those?"

"No thanks, I got it."

"Ok, oh, by the way, Mrs. Johnson next door called the manager because your TV was on and was apparently very loud."

"Really? I didn't even turn it on before I left."

"Yeah, I told her your TV hasn't been working right lately. She's like 70 so she'll believe anything."

"That's strange, what could have turned it on?"

You don't have a cat right?"

"No, I'm not much of a pet person, anyway thanks Louis, see you later." She said as he headed for the elevator and she heading toward her door.

She pulled out her keys and opened her door stepping in and seeing her TV was on and the volume was up very loud. She put down the bags in the kitchen before she went back and turned it off. There was an ad for a TV show that talked about paranormal activity in The city to which she chuckled at not believing and any of that before going back to the kitchen she started putting away her groceries.

She turned towards her cabinet and started putting her bread and canned goods away. While her back was turned she didn't notice the carton of eggs pop open on their own. One by one the eggs began to crack open spewing their contents all over the counter top before they began to cook on their own. Dana turned around hearing something strange and was shocked to see her eggs doing what they were doing.

"What the hell?" She said as they all bubbled and sizzled making a mess in her kitchen.

Dana wasn't sure what was going on and was even a little freaked out. She suddenly heard a noise coming from the refrigerator and a light shining from it. Curious she stepped over to it grabbing the handle and opening it slowly. A light shined in her face making it hard to see for a moment before she focused and saw what looked like some sort of temple surrounded by smoke and fire.

Dana was confused and scared looking at what had become of the interior of her fridge. She saw something moving through the smoke but couldn't get a good look at it at first. It was walking up the stares becoming more visible every moment. It looked like some sort of large dog or hairless bear but it was terrifying to look at. Suddenly the beast turned and looked right at her with piercing red eyes. Dana was frozen with fear as the creature stared at her.

After a moment or two, it finally opened its mouth and let out a roar that made her whole body shudder. A bright light shined from its throat as the roar almost sounded like a word. She slammed the refrigerator door shut yelling in fear before she ran out of her apartment terrified beyond belief.

--

Days later as Dana was at work one of her co-workers named Peter had noticed she had been acting strange the past few days. They had worked together for years and had always gotten along great but lately, whenever he spoke to her she would simply say something like "hey".

"Hey, Dana? Everything alright?"

"Huh? Oh hi Peter, yeah I'm fine."

"Are you? Sorry, I don't mean to pry but you've been acting a bit off the past few days."

"Just a lot on my mind I guess."

"Like what? You know I'm always here to talk if you need me."

"Thanks but you wouldn't believe me if I told you."

"Try me."

"Ok, but you'll just think I'm crazy."

"We live in New York Dana, we see crazy shit every day."

"Not like this."

"Just tell me what happened."

"Ok,... do you believe in the... supernatural?"

"What like ghosts?"

"More like demons."

"Never seen a demon before, I have seen ghosts before so it's not too far fetched."

"I saw a demon in my apartment."

"Really? Like red skin and devil horns?"

"It was more like an animal, but it did have horns and red eyes."

"Interesting."

"You don't believe me."

"I didn't say that."

"Well I saw it 2 days ago and I haven't been home since."

"Where have you been staying?"

"Hotel."

"Really?"

"Really, I'm just too scared to go home."

"You're serious aren't you?"

"Of course I'm serious, why would I make this shit up Peter?"

"Ok calm down, I believe you ok."

"No, you don't."

"Seriously, in fact how about I go with you to check the place out and you can show me what happened."

"Really? You would do that?"

"Of course, you've helped me in the past, it would be my pleasure."

"This is a little different than an expense report."

"I'm serious."

"Thank you, Peter."

"Meet me in the lobby after work and I'll drive you home, ok?"

"Ok."

Dana was a little relieved that someone offered to go back to her apartment with her. It all seemed silly but she knew what she saw. Hours later when they ended their shift he met up with Dana who was waiting for him in the lobby. He walked over to her with his coat in his hand and a smile on his face.

"You ready to go?"

"As ready as I'll ever be."

"It will be fine I promise." He said reassuring her before he leads outside.

Later they arrived at her place and she gave him her key after he insisted she let him go in first. He opened the door slowly stepping inside and looking around with her close behind him. He stepped into the living room and everything seemed normal for the most part. Dana looked around only to see that everything was the way she left it. Peter peaked in the bedroom and the bathroom not seeing anything unusual.

"No demons in here." He said.

"Peter seriously, it scared the hell out of me."

"I'm just trying to lighten the mood Dana. Let's go check the kitchen ok?"

Dana shook her head and followed him into the kitchen nervous about what she was going to find in there. As he walked in he noticed the cooked eggs all over the counter top and other food that had gone bad from sitting out for days.

"Wow, breakfast anyone?"

"Peter this is where it happened, these eggs began to pop out of their shells and cook right on the counter like this."

"Huh, interesting?"

"Peter they're right there, I didn't cook them and put them there!"

"Dana calm down, It's alright I believe you, now where did you see the demon again?"

Dana felt a little bit of shame come over her as she started to realize how silly all of this sounded. She looked to her right and pointed at the refrigerator. Peter looked at the appliance and walked over to it before he grabbed the handle. He opened the door and peeked inside as Dana stood there nervous.

"Holy crap." He said.

"Oh my god, what?"

"You have a lot of junk food in her." He said opening the door all the way."

"Dammit this wasn't here alright, there was a temple with smoke and flames all around it and a large dog-like creature that turned to me a said Zuul."

"Zuul? It spoke?"

"It was more of a growl but I could swear it said Zuul."

"What's Zuul?"

"I have no idea alright, I'm just going crazy." She said looking aggravated before she turned and left the kitchen.

Peter closed the fridge and went after her following her into the living room. before he said: "Dana it's ok you just need to calm down."

"Don't talk to me like I'm crazy Peter."

"I didn't say you were crazy at all, trust me I have some experience with the supernatural, I grew up in a haunted house and used to see stuff like this all the time."

"Bullshit."

"No seriously, The house I grew up in was built in the 1800's. I used to see and hear stuff all the time. I have never seen a demon but I'm telling you I believe in the supernatural."

"Then what do you think I saw?"

"I'm not sure but I'll tell you what, have dinner with me Thursday."

"Peter I..."

"Just hear me out, I will do some research on that word Zuul and look into some of what you saw and maybe get you some answers. Maybe this building has some history to it as well."

"Peter, you've wanted to take me out for years now, you're going to try again now?"

"Just as friends ok, I promise."

"Ok, fine but it's not a date."

"Just a friendly dinner and some research, I'll find out everything I can and will bring the information to you."

"Ok, I'll see you on Thursday at 7:00."

"Great, should I meet you here?"

"Yeah, I think I'm ok now."

"Ok, if anything happens don't hesitate to call me."

"Will do, and... thanks Peter"

"My pleasure, now you sure you want me to leave?"

"Will you get out already!"

--

The rest of the week Dana seemed like her old self again at work. Peter would chat with her and she seemed much more upbeat and happy even saying she was looking forward to dinner on Thursday which made him a happy guy. Peter had known Dana for years and always had a bit of a crush on her. She liked him too but she had a strict rule about dating people she works with so nothing ever came of it. When she told him about what had happened at her apartment even though he wasn't 100% sure it really happened he still felt the need to jump to her rescue.

As Thursday approached he realized he had never done any research like he said he would so as soon as he got out of work he ran home and turned on his computer and began looking up any information he could. He looked for details about her building and couldn't find much. He searched and searched until he did find an article about the man who had designed it. Apparently, he was arrested and convicted of murder after bodies had been found in the basement of the same building. The strange part was the murders seemed to be done like sacrifices in some sort of satanic ritual.

The more he looked into it the stranger it got. Apparently, he worshipped a demigod named Gozer and was trying to summon him to destroy this world. All the info he was reading was getting weirder and weirder but he didn't really believe in that sort of stuff. He had experienced supernatural events but this was a little farfetched to him until he saw a word that made him feel a little ill.

A part of the article claimed that Gozer had two minions that were considered demons. There was Vinz Clortho the keymaster and then there was Zuul the gatekeeper. The name Zuul struck a chord with him because he remembered that Dana had heard the creature say the name Zuul to her. They were apparently creatures of lust that ancient civilizations would sacrifice two of their own to in order for them to use their bodies to open the gate and let Gozer into this world.

The more he read the more interesting it got as usually the two people sacrificed were one male and one female who would be sexually stimulated to the point that their bodies were ready to receive the keymaster and the gatekeeper into them. They would then share each other in a sexual like ritual to summon the supreme being. He found some other information about the last time Gozer apparently entered this world which seemed to coincide with many catastrophes mentioned in the bible. Things like floods, famine and even creatures from hell causing mass destruction all over the world.

He read more as he was now fascinated and there was also a symbol that showed up a few times in his readings. It was complicated and the way it read looked like if you drew this symbol in blood and recited the words written it can close the gate and prevent Gozer from entering this world. However, it had to be done during the ritual in order to be effective. T symbol looked like a circle with some sort of glyphs inside and out of it.

He began reading more until he decided to print the article to show Dana. As the pages printed including the symbol he looked at the clock and realized he was running late for their dinner. He jumped from his chair changed his clothes before rushing back and grabbing the papers and heading out the front door.

--

Up on top of Dana's apartment building as the sun started going down and eerie calm fell over the roof. The silence was broken as cracks began to appear in one of the demonic statues. A low purring growl could be heard as the cracks spread across the statue before one of the paws opened up like something was moving underneath. The head began to crack as well before a piece fell off and a red glow began to shine from within.

Dana had just returned home from work. She was in a bit of a hurry as she still had to get ready for dinner with Peter who would be there in an hour. She insisted it wasn't a date but she still wanted to look good and was actually even looking forward to it. She had her rules about dating someone from work but she did like Peter and was happy he was helping her through this strange situation as crazy as it sounded. She walked in and dropped her purse and coat before heading to the bedroom. Her cell phone suddenly began to ring so she turned back to grab it.

"Hello?"

"Hi is this Dana?" The voice on the phone said.

"Yes, it is."

"This is John Winchester of the Museum of Natural History. Just calling because we have looked over your application and would love for you to come in and interview with us."

"Wow, that's great."

"Yes, we were thinking Monday at 5:00 pm if that works for you?"

"Monday at 5:00, sounds great."

"Looking forward to seeing you."

"Thank you so much, see you then."

Dana hung up the phone and was suddenly very excited. She had applied for the job a while ago and was beginning to think they were never going to call. She sat down on her recliner so happy that she couldn't wait to tell Peter when he got there.

As Dana sat there for a minute happy about what had just happened she felt something strange. It felt like someone had pulled at her shirt. She looked down and noticed the top button of her shirt and had been undone. At first, she didn't think much of it until she saw the next button pop followed by the next and the next like she was being undressed by invisible hands.

"What the hell?" She said before she suddenly heard what sounded like a growl coming from the kitchen. She turned and noticed the door to the kitchen had a strange light glowing around it. "Oh shit." She said as fear filled her.

She tried to get up but suddenly a hand ripped out of her chair grabbing her on her shoulder and holding on to her. Another hand ripped through grabbing her wrist followed by two others grabbing her legs. She screamed for help but a 5th hand ripped out and covered her mouth so no one could hear her. She looked and noticed these hands all seemed inhuman and almost demonic looking.

Dana was in a panic struggling to escape but it was no use. Her shirt had finished unbuttoning itself and opened up revealing her bra. She started to feel her pants unbutton and unzip as well before they were pulled down to her ankles. The two hands holding her legs let go for a moment in order to pull off her pants completely. In that brief moment of freedom, she started kicking her legs trying to fend off her captors but it was no use as they soon grabbed her legs again and were holding her tightly.

The door to the kitchen flew open as her chair spun around to face it. Dana was afraid for her life and still struggling to get free when she felt her bra rip open from the front and her panties go sliding off leaving her there naked with nothing but her shirt covering her shoulders. She felt scared and vulnerable as the chair began to slide towards the kitchen. The closer it got she saw those red eyes she saw before staring at her through the smoke.

The chair slid into the smoke and the door slammed shut behind her. She could see nothing but the eyes staring at her as she shook in fear not knowing what was about to happen to her. She saw something start to move through the smoke towards her. At first, she thought it was a snake or something but as it got closer it was red and slimy and looked like a tongue of some sort. Dana was still struggling but she then felt the tongue touch her skin on her chest and start moving around. It was warm and wet as it covered her in a thin slimy layer of goo like it was tasting her. She felt it on her neck before it moved down touching her breasts. As it slid across her nipples she shuddered a little as it felt nice but she was in no position to enjoy it. Whatever this slime was it made her skin feel very sensitive making her tingle a little.

It moved all around her and Dana was starting to fear this creature was going to eat her alive which made her even more afraid. The tongue began to slide down her stomach leaving her breasts dripping with slime as it worked it's way even lower until it was inches away from her pussy. It ran across her clit making her squirm at the touch. It passed over it quite a few times like it was doing it on purpose and she couldn't help the fact her body was enjoying the sensation despite how afraid she was.

This went on for a few moments as the hands grabbing her legs began to spread them a few inches giving her captor easier access. She squirmed in her seat as she was still being held down and forced to endure whatever this creature was doing to her. The tongue suddenly pulled away from her leaving her clit dripping with slime and leaving her extremely stimulated to the point she wanted it to keep touching her. The two red eyes lowered in front of her and the tongue returned this time forcing itself between her legs and inside her.

Dana let out a scream of pleasure as the slimy tongue wiggled inside her pussy giving her pleasure she had never felt before. She arched her back trying to make it easier for the creature to violate her. The hands holding her down loosened their grip and even started rubbing her body spreading the slime all over her. She was so turned on that there was no fear left in her and she just needed release. This was the creature's plan for her and now that she was sexually stimulated she was now vulnerable.

She stared into the eyes of the creature as she began to fall under its control giving in to the pleasure. The eyes grew brighter and brighter as she lost herself in them and the pleasure grew between her legs. The hands rubbed her all over making her whole body feel good while the tongue between her legs brought her to her peak and she screamed out her pleasure while still staring at her captor's eyes until she heard the creature growl one more time before everything faded.

--

Louis was across the hall unaware of what was happening to his neighbor. He had no plans for the evening and was just relaxing watching the TV and enjoying a microwave dinner. He had just come home from the gym so he was pretty sore and sweaty and just wanted to relax.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Only Zuul

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds