• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • It Takes a Village

It Takes a Village

All of the characters in this story are at least eighteen years of age.

*****

Duumi is a good wife most of the time, but every once in awhile she gets the devil in her. The last time it happened, I was getting ready to go fishing in the lagoon when I asked her to mend one of my nets. But when I returned to our grass hut that evening after a long, hard day's work, not only was my dinner not ready but my net remained un-mended as well.

Even worse, I found the little wanton on the floor of the hut with a chunk of smooth driftwood shoved up her punani. To my horror, she was moaning with pleasure as she thrashed about on the wooden cock while her middle finger worked in and out of her okole. I was so furious that I snatched her up by her long black hair and spanked her with my bare hand until her brown ass glowed red. Then I threw her down on the dirt floor and fucked her long and hard.

Now, that should have been the end of the affair, but her insolent manner the next morning convinced me that a more serious punishment was in order. So, I dragged the haughty bitch by the hair out of our hut and marched her, stark naked, to the center of the village, the only one on our little island. There I tied her to an imposing palm tree, where misbehaving wives are often chastised, in such a way that kept her on her hands and knees with her ponderous breasts sprawled in the dirt and her bare bottom pointing skyward. Then I staked her feet so far apart that anyone who happened to be passing by was afforded a most explicit view of her anus and cunt.

After spanking her so hard that my handprint was visible on her plump backside, I announced to the curious villagers who were beginning to congregate that Duumi had incurred my wrath and now would be punished. But when I further announced that the nature of the punishment was for her to be fucked in the ass by any man on the island who cared to do so, a gasp went up from the crowd. Soon, everyone in the village over the age of eighteen had gathered to see what would transpire, the children having been ordered to remain in their huts under pain of severe punishment.

The women protested vigorously that what was about to happen was an affront to their collective dignity, while the men protested with equal vigor that I was well within my rights as the husband to punish her as I pleased, although the method to be utilized was unprecedented. The matter was settled when Chief Hirye ruled in my favor, but was modified somewhat at the behest of his wife, Ya-ya. At least, she insisted, allow the poor woman to be lubricated properly before being violated in the ass by dozens of pricks, some of which were long and thick.

I bowed to the chief's wife's request, mostly as a sign of respect for him, not her, and before long the method of lubrication had been settled upon. Two brothers, Kinye and Kamye, had just taken new brides from the big island, two sisters named Liklit and Tiklit. They had been caught with their fingers and tongues in each other's slits while their husbands were fishing, so the brothers ordered them to use their mouths to prepare Duumi for her ordeal. The village women protested this breech of public decorum as well, but to no avail. So, after many slaps on their skinny rumps from the two husbands to help the sisters overcome their understandable reluctance to humiliate themselves in public, Tiklit bent over Duumi's posterior and stuck her pretty pink tongue in the victim's anus while Liklit squatted between Duumi's legs and stuck her pretty pink tongue in the victim's cunt. In no time, the sisters' oral ministrations had both holes sopping wet and ready for cock, and so it was time to commence with the festivities.

First up was Sanye, because he possessed the smallest penis in the village (Ya-ya had also insisted that the largest, most destructive pricks be held back until the end so that Duumi's okole could be stretched slowly and her rectum greased with copious amounts of cum before any serious damage could be done; I agreed because I knew that Duumi has a tight little bottom-hole, although it was certainly not a virgin one as I had used it many times myself, usually while she was experiencing her monthly bleeding). No sooner had he emptied his balls into her bowels than the next prick took its place in her anus, and then the next, and then the next, each one longer or thicker than the one before.

Oh, how that little wanton squirmed and thrashed about as spasms of agony and ecstasy reverberated from her butt to her brain! For, in truth, what woman does not enjoy an occasional butt-fuck, especially when she has been warmed to the task by a master cocksman? And what a delicious sight it was to see her okole being stretched ever wider by each successive prick that impaled it while the accumulated cum of the entire village slowly spilled out of it, mixing with the quim dripping from her punani before running down her legs! In all honesty, the very sight of my indolent and insolent wife being used so rudely gave me such a raging hard-on that I knew I would be up half the night, thrusting it in and out of her velvety, tight cunt until I could thrust no more.

After every man who wanted to do so had violated Duumi's ass (and some had ravished her more than once, especially the young men whose erections sprang back to life in a remarkably short time), it was Igye's turn. Igye was the island's oldest resident. He was also the shortest man on the island, as well as the one with the darkest complexion. Bald, toothless and bug-eyed, he walked with a shambling gait and talked in a low, raspy mumble that no one could understand. In truth, he seemed more like a goblin than a man, and most of the island's children were afraid of him.

But Igye also had the biggest prick of any man on the island. It was so thick and dark that it looked less like a penis and more like a slithery sea snake or the tentacle of an octopus. And it was so long, and he was so short, that when he was sitting it could reach all the way to his chin. At first, I wondered whether or not he would be able to get that rubbery monstrosity stiff enough to push past Duumi's sphincter. But he had been fingering and fondling it, licking and sucking it, ever since Sanye had stepped up to the mark, and by the time it was Igye's turn he had worked it up into an erection that was truly prodigious.

As the women gasped in alarm and the men gasped in admiration, he slowly worked the bulbous, wart-covered head into Duumi's okole until it was just barely hidden from view. Then, while she bellowed in pain, he grabbed her cheeks with both hands and gave a mighty shove that drove half of his monster prick inside her. And then he proceeded to tear her apart with sadistic glee.

Oh, how Duumi wailed with each mighty thrust of Igye's wicked cock! No longer did she writhe in ecstasy, but only in agony, as the tears rolled from her eyes. She begged me to make him take that horrible thing out of her ass, she vowed that she would behave from now on, she promised to keep my nets mended, and she swore she would always have my dinner ready on time. As for the wooden cock, she promised she would throw it into the ocean and pray to the sea spirits that she might never see it or anything like it ever again, and that she would be ready and willing for me to fuck her whenever and wherever I pleased. At long last, I began to feel sorry for her, because I do love her very much, and so I told Igye to stop; Duumi's punishment was over.

But Igye would not be stopped. His wife had been dead for years, and no other woman on any of the nearby islands would take him for a husband. His testicles, which were the size of small coconuts, had most likely been storing up sperm ever since, and now it seemed certain that he intended to release the entire load, all at once, into Duumi's unfortunate rectum. But instead of continuing his brutal assault on her fundament, Igye pulled out. Then, after hesitating for just a moment, he rammed his monster cock deep into her cunt.

Duumi let out a gasp of surprise at this unexpected turn of events, as did all the islanders. Quickly I moved to force Igye to desist, but I was stopped by Ya-ya. "You started this," she hissed, "and now you must allow it to finish as it will." When Hirye nodded his approval, I realized that I would be forced to watch the spectacle of Igye fucking my wife's cunt in front of me and everyone I know.

And what a spectacle it was! Igye's eyes rolled back in their sockets and his tongue flailed about like a panting dog's. Duumi's screams of anguish were now moans of delight, and her tears of pain were now tears of pleasure. The spectators, male and female alike, were so mesmerized by this incredible display of raw, filthy sex that they were speechless. Indeed, the only sounds that could be heard were the slapping of his testicles against her belly, the slurping noise of his penis pounding in and out of her cunt, and their demented grunts and groans, bellows and moans, shrieks and sighs, as they both approached what promised to be an orgasm for the ages.

And then, after what seemed to me like an eternity, Igye came. The initial blast of sperm was so powerful that it dislodged his cock from her cunt and knocked him on his backside. Nevertheless, his penis continued to shoot off gusher after gusher of thick, off-color, rancid cum until Duumi's backside and legs were coated with the nasty stuff. Meanwhile, Duumi kept thrusting her bum back to meet the onslaught of his now-absent penis, and the swollen lips of her cunt kept clenching and unclenching as if to keep sucking on the cock that had invaded them so rudely.

And so, Duumi's ordeal came to an end. Her okole had been violated repeatedly before an audience of her neighbors, and her punani, well, the less said about that the better. The villagers, muttering in disbelief at the spectacle they had just witnessed, drifted away in couples, no doubt to go back to their own huts and fuck until dawn.

When everyone had left, I freed Duumi from her position of abject humiliation. Her bottom-hole, which had been scraped raw by dozens of cocks, was so sore that she could barely stand. When she could move again, she just could manage to hobble bowlegged, and then only with my help. On our way home, I led her down to the lagoon to bathe away the fetid mixture of sperm, quim, feces and blood that oozed from her ravished, reeking bottom.

And yet, as we made our way back to the hut, I sensed that the experience had fallen far short of being the punishment I had envisioned. Indeed, she seemed more contented, more fulfilled, than I had ever known her to be. When we lay down for the night, she gave me the most tender hug and kiss, and then she fell fast asleep with a smile on her face.

The next day, when I returned home from another long day of fishing in the lagoon, my nets were mended and my dinner was prepared. After the meal was finished, Duumi stripped naked, sprawled on the floor, spread her legs, pulled apart the lips of her heavenly flower, and begged me to fill her with my seed. She has been a model wife ever since.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • It Takes a Village

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 65 milliseconds