• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • My Extended Stay at Double M Farms Pt. 02

My Extended Stay at Double M Farms Pt. 02

This is Part 2 of the story. Read part 1 here:

https://www.literotica.com/s/my-extended-stay-at-double-m-farms-pt-01

(Part 1 received some very harsh criticism regarding the legality of William's situation. I'll admit, it's far from an air-tight case. Use a little imagination and just enjoy the damn story, or don't. This was my first erotic literature submission, so I'm not expecting a Pulitzer, just having fun.)

*****

I sat there staring at the cup Cindy left for me. Part of me wanted to run, another part, mainly my cock wanted to fill the cup and head to dinner. I was seriously conflicted. With all they had on me, and the papers I had dumbfoundedly signed, I knew that running was not a good option.

Now, maybe all of this wouldn't really hold up in court, and there's no way they have the cops on their side, right???! I wasn't sure, but didn't want to test it out of fear of embarrassment and because...well...I guess I was deeply turned on by the whole situation. I didn't feel in danger, and they've been so friendly and accommodating. Also, I'm a prisoner of love to my wife just as much as I'm prisoner here. After considering my options, I decided I had no real options. I had to fill the cup and obey.

My head was still spinning so it wasn't easy to get back in the mood to jerk off. Maybe that DVD of Laura will help. I turned on the TV and clicked play on the DVD player. To my surprise, a new video of Laura started playing. This video started with Laura in her bathroom, turning on her shower while only wearing a towel. Once the water reached the temperature she wanted, she walked up close to the camera and quickly dropped the towel. My cock was at full attention in record time. This close to the camera, I could see every freckle and tiny hair. Her tits were so smooth with cute little pink nipples sticking straight out. Her pussy was completely shaved, with all labia tucked neatly inside. Perfectly smooth. Turning her back to the camera, her ass took up most of the TV screen. My cock was rock hard and dripping clear precum while I pumped my hand on it. Laura then bent forward, sticking her ass at the camera, spreading her cheeks to show off her cute puckered asshole. Her fingers reached back and she shoved her index finger into her asshole. Then she stood up straight and walked to the shower.

Laura entered the shower and left the glass door open. Then she squatted, spread her pussy open, and a tiny stream of pee began streaming out of her into the shower drain. This got me so horny, I have a fetish for pee. The trickle became a gushing flow of piss, splashing onto her legs and feet. The camera had a great view, but I wished I was there. I was edging on the verge of cumming, so I grabbed the little cup and got in position.

What Laura did next sent me over the edge. Using a free hand, she cupped her hand in the stream, gathering a small pool in her palm, then raised it to her mouth and drank it. I reacted by shooting ropes and ropes of cum into and all over the cup. My cock twitched repeatedly in my hand and my balls ached as they pumped more and more semen through my cock. Again, the amount of ejaculate was the most I'd ever generated, almost filling the cup. White and thick, it must have been the serum they had been feeding me that led to such a huge potent load.

I turned off the video, got cleaned up, and capped my cup of cum to bring to dinner.

Walking up to the house, I felt very awkward carrying a clear cup full of my cum. But I was instructed to do so, so I didn't want to disappoint. It was dark out and the house was lit up from inside, looking almost menacing. I knocked on the door and walked inside. Laura was just inside the door and greeted me with a great smile as I came in. Before I had a chance to kinda hide the cup of cum in my hands, Laura wrapped her arms around me, giving me a big hug. Her small tits pressing into my chest and her hips pressing against my still half erect cock in my jeans.

"Hey William! Mom told me she had a talk with you and explained why you're staying with us for a while. I'm so happy you didn't run away scared or something. We have a lot of really fun ideas we want to try with you. My Mom can be very strict and sometimes a real bitch, so obey the rules and we'll have a great time. Oh! You brought the cup, is it full?"

"Yeah, well, I mean... " My face turned red and I held the cup behind my back.

"Oh don't be such a prude! Gimme that." Laura grabbed the cup from my hand and held it up to the light, rotating it around, inspecting it. "Not exactly full William, maybe 85% full. You better hope Mom approves. It does look like a good quality sample."

My heart jumped as she popped the top off and dipped the tip of her finger in. She pulled out a little glob on her finger and put it in her mouth. My eyes were wide as dinner plates and my jaw must have been on the floor as she moved her tongue around in her mouth, tasting and feeling my cum in her mouth.

"Mmmmm, that is a very yummy sample William. Very good flavor, sweet, and thick silky consistency. Have you tasted it?"

"My own cum? No way, I don't eat my cum."

"Haha what a prude. Here, sip" she forcefully raised the cup to my lips and tilted it until my cum was against my lips. "Open and taste, now." Her other hand was behind my head, holding me in place. My lips parted just enough to let a little bit of cum into my mouth. I was surprised that it tasted really good actually. Not too salty, slightly sweet. Thick and silky like she said. Laura lowered the cup, a mischievous grin on her face.

"See! It's yummy, our serum makes cum taste really good and encourages very large loads. Lick your lips hun, you missed a little bit." I licked my lips and enjoyed the taste.

"It does taste pretty good actually, that's a first for me."

"Haha no it isn't, dummy! Follow me." Laura headed toward the dining room, carrying my cup. I didn't have a chance to ask what she meant.

The dining room table was set for four, with the beginnings of a delicious farm cooked meal being set out. Laura set my cup on the plate at the head of the table, and pointed at the other end chair for me to sit in. Walking away into the kitchen, Laura left me sitting there alone, though I could hear commotion in the kitchen and footsteps upstairs. The chair I sat in was big and heavy but comfortable.

"Hey! Mr. Willy! How's it going?" I jumped as Bryan entered the room from behind me. He put his hands on my shoulders from behind the chair as he spoke.

"Hey Bryan, going okay. A little nervous and unsure what's going on."

"Oh, don't worry. We're going to take good care of you. Just do what Mom says and it'll be fun. Oh cool, you brought a sample." Bryan walked around the table to the seat with my cup on the plate, picked up the cup, eyeing it closely. Then he popped off the top and raised it to his lips. Bryan took a big gulp out of the cup, probably half of the sample before recapping it and putting it back on the plate. I could see him swallow a few times and lick his lips. I could see the cup was not even half full after his drink.

"Damn, that's really good. I'm proud of you Will. I hope to coax more and bigger loads out of you soon." I wasn't sure what Bryan meant by that, they all speak in such a teasing cryptic way. He took a seat to my left and we chatted while waiting for the rest of the family.

After a few minutes, Laura and Jill entered and sat across from Bryan to my right. They both had tight yoga pants on and tank tops. Their firm asses looked amazing stretching the fabric. Both girls were barefoot and had their nails painted pink.

The head seat was still empty and waiting for Cindy. She entered carrying a large serving plate of roasted lamb chops. Cindy looked incredible. She had a flowery summer dress on that fit tight around her perfect hips and her cleavage was spilling out of the V in the front of the dress. When she leaned over the table to place the food in front of us, I had a clear view down her dress to see her endless cleavage and even a hint of nipple. While staring uncontrollably, my cock was swelling in my pants. It was then that I suddenly felt something touch my thigh. It was Laura's bare foot climbing my thigh toward my crotch. Her little toes quickly found my hardening cock through my jeans and she began kneading my cock with her toes through my pants. This made my cock reach full erection instantly. Laura made no glances at me, just kept discreetly giving me a footjob under the table. Cindy took her seat at the head of the table.

"Good evening William, I'm glad to see you decided to cooperate and join us. I also see you brought a sample." Cindy picked up the cup and examined it closely, much like Laura and Bryan had done. "Hmm. While I am pleased that you brought a sample, this is not adequate. When I ask for a sample, I want a full cup. This is less than half full. Why is that? Have you been drinking the serum?"

"Of course, it was more full before Bryan..."

"I don't want excuses William, just results. Next time be sure it's full. Bryan, will you help William fill his cup after dinner? This isn't enough to use for testing."

"Sure Mom, I'll take care of him tonight before bed."

Cindy flipped off the lid and poured the rest of my sample into an empty gravy boat on the table. "No reason to let it go to waste though. Bryan, can you top this off? Show William a real load."

"Sure Mom," Bryan said, standing from his chair and unzipping his pants. Standing at the table, Bryan reached in and pulled out his cock in front of everybody. Cindy placed the gravy boat on his plate in front of him. We all watched silently while Bryan stroked his cock. Fully hard, Bryan's cock was probably 9 inches, much bigger than mine. Laura was still rubbing my cock with her foot while we all watched. It took maybe 5 minutes before Bryan pointed his cock down into the gravy boat and began unloading a stream of cum, quickly filling the boat with a mix of both of our cum. He shoved his cock back in his pants and took his seat.

"You see, William? That's a real load." Cindy said as she picked up the gravy boat. Then without hesitation, she began slowly drizzling the cum from the gravy boat all over the lamb chops. At first I was confused why she'd ruin dinner, then I realized they all considered this better than gravy. They all took a lamb chop and the girls even poured more cum gravy on their plates. I was too shocked and embarrassed to say anything, so I took a bite of the chop with man gravy. Really fucking good. I was surprised. All through dinner Laura kept her foot in my lap and rubbing my cock. She had me on the edge of cumming most of dinner.

By the time dinner was done, we were all stuffed and the gravy boat was empty. We all had eaten a lot of cum together. I found it extremely kinky and erotic watching the girls eat their brother's cum and his mom doing the same. When Cindy took our plates to the kitchen, she said over her shoulder on the way out, "I'll bring out ice cream sundaes for us all after I finish dishes. The gravy boat is empty tho and that's my favorite topping. Why don't you all help William try to fill it back up?"

The kitchen door swung shut behind her, leaving me there with a hard on and three cum hungry diners looking my way.

"I've been priming him with my foot for a while now, I think he's about ready to spurt." Laura said, reaching into my lap and unzipping my pants. Bryan grabbed the gravy boat and set it on my plate this time. Laura pulled my hard cock out of my pants and began stroking it while Jill and Bryan watched. It was so hot being on display for them while Laura jerked me off. I noticed Jill and Bryan with hands down their pants, rubbing themselves while staring at my cock.

"Just take these off" Laura said as she slid my jeans and boxers down onto the floor. Then Jill came over and slid my shirt off too, leaving me totally naked, sitting in the chair at the dining room table. They had me scoot my butt to the edge of the chair and lean back, Bryan coming over and sitting on the floor between my legs. I expected him to start sucking my cock, but was surprised when he ran his finger across the inside of the gravy bowl, lubing his finger with the remaining cum. While Laura continued rubbing my cock, I felt Bryan's cum covered finger press against my asshole and start working it's way inside me. He quickly pushed his finger all the way in as far as he could, eliciting a low moan from me. He curled his finger and easily found my prostate. He was like a master of prostate massage. Laura continued stroking my cock which was now leaking a steady stream of precum.

"Okay, I'm going to make him climax now. Jill, get the gravy boat." Bryan said to Jill. Jill held the boat in one hand and with the other tried to point my cock down into the boat, but I was so hard my cock wouldn't bend that way. Bryan noticed and quickly solved this issue.

"Ah fuck it, I got this" Bryan then pushed the gravy boat out of the way and put his mouth on my cock. His warm mouth felt so good, and his tongue was swirling around on my frenulum while he continued massaging my prostate. He tightened his lips around the tip of my cock and sucked hard. He sent me over the edge when he started humming a little bit, feeling like a vibrator. One strong push off his fingers onto my prostate and I climaxed stronger than I ever have. I yelled out loud and squirmed in my chair. Both Jill and Laura were holding my hands back and keeping me in place as Bryan expertly milked my prostate and sucked more and more cum out of me. He just kept sucking and probing, I couldn't believe how much cum he was extracting from me.

Bryan finally stopped sucking and pulled his finger out of my ass. Standing up, he spit my massive load right into the gravy boat. Half full, damn. The girls and Bryan took their seats as I pulled my clothes back on.

"Did I hear you boys making gravy? I hope we have some topping for these sundaes!" Cindy walked back in bringing us sundaes, setting them in front of us. Jill picked up the gravy boat and poured my still hot load onto everyone's ice cream. It really was good, we all ate it up quickly.

The kids all went upstairs, saying goodnight to me on the way out. I was left at the table to talk with Cindy.

"Did you enjoy dinner and dessert William?"

"I did, thank you. I'm surprised how delicious everything was. Your family has some wonderful recipes."

"You have no idea, William. I'll let you in on a little secret. You are aware of the many handmade products we make here? Like soaps, snacks, and even our new personal lubricant."

"Yeah, they're great. I've been enjoying it all. What's the secret?"

"Wonderful. Our secret ingredient is semen. We harvest it all ourselves here, and Jill makes some amazing goods with it. We sell it at the local farmer's market but keep that ingredient a secret. Of course we combine it with many other ingredients grown locally."

"That's insane. Wait...so are you telling me that... those two bags of caramel corn were made with cum? Whose cum?"

"Mostly made with Bryan's cum, also we get occasional unknowing donations from the girl's frequent boyfriends. Of course they have no idea. We've also been experimenting with with other ingredients, but I'm keeping that secret for now."

"What about that protein drink serum stuff you've been feeding me regularly?"

"That's a mix. About half of it was you and Bryan's cum, then mixed with protein powder and some minerals and vitamins that encourage maximum sperm production. We also noticed the unintended bonus of the serum making your semen taste sweeter."

"That's all impressive and insane at the same time. I can't believe you made me drink it."

"Don't make a big deal out of it William, you enjoyed it and will continue to drink and enjoy it. I can see by your solid erection that it turns you on. In fact, tonight I'm going to have Bryan show you our new milking parlor. He's very proud of it and is dying to put it to good use. By the way, have you figured out why we named the farm Double M Farms?"

"No, why?"

"Because we harvest Man Milk here. And you're our newest cow."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • My Extended Stay at Double M Farms Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 809 milliseconds