• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Invisible Bondage

Invisible Bondage

I turn myself around in the tub, to face Him, and I press my body into Him, taking His lips with mine, ravishly and unrestrained. My hands on the back of His neck, pulling Him closer, as if I could pull Him into me, I whisper "Please, stay with me tonight."

Kissing me this way, He can feel my wanton, lithe body filling with desire again. His hands move slowly, all over my lustful body, touching and stroking all the places that set me on fire. It isn't long before His fingers find my tight pussy, and the way I squeeze His fingers tells Him that it's going to be a long night! Two fingers curve upward into me as I move my knees under myself to give Him better access, my hands on His shoulders and my breasts close to His face so He can suck my nipples as His fingers begin stroking my Gspot. It isn't long before another orgasm causes my thighs to quiver and I need to lie back down on His chest to get warm again.

Well relaxed after our bath and a few orgasms, we proceed to dry off and head to my bedroom. I wrap my arms around Him and He slowly peels my towel away, once we've made it to the edge of my bed. I can do nothing more than stare complacently into His eyes, as His stare has me under complete control.

"Minx, it is always a pleasure to behold you naked before me like this," He whispers. My eyes, gazing up at Him as He tells me, without words, that I am His, to do with as He will; to take His pleasure in me in whatever way He chooses.

He lays me back on the bed, stretches my arms up above my head, and spreads my legs into a 'spread eagle' position on my back. He positions Himself between my thighs, and looks down on me, staring directly into my eyes. He says, "You are MINE, minx. I don't need a collar or restraints to bind you to me. You know the power of our connection. You are bound to this bed because I say so. And until I release you from these bonds you cannot move. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Master" as I nod my head.

"Good girl, minx. Now remember, your wrists and ankles are 'bound' to the bed until I release you."

With that, He begins stroking my arms, slowly from wrists to arm pits. The first strokes feel almost as though He is tickling me, but as the stroking persists, my skin becomes more sensitized to the erotic potential of this gentle stroking and I am able to relax a little and let the stroking take me deeper into the moment. I have already felt the first tingles in my pussy and my nipples have become erect.

Every few strokes, He captures my gaze and stares deeply into my eyes as He continues stroking, holding my gaze intently and watching closely for every minute reaction that might reveal itself there. When He is satisfied that He has aroused my arms enough, His fingers move to my torso to begin the same slow, sensual 'torture'. His fingers start just below my armpits and run the length of my torso, down to my hips. Again, at first it seems to tickle, but the slow persistence leads to more arousal. By now my nipples are aching to be touched in the same way and my pussy is soaking and beginning to drip. I can feel the wetness as it starts to trickle slowly from inside. He doesn't even have to look to know that my pussy is starting to glisten in the soft light of the bedroom.

Now, His hands begin to move over my breasts and belly. My stomach muscles quiver at the first strokes and my breath gasps and I feel tightly bound and yet my body almost wants to leap upwards at this point. His fingers circle my breasts, big circles at first, around the whole of each breast, but then the circles grow smaller and smaller, and closer to my erect nipples and as the circles reach the darker circles of flesh surrounding the nipples, my back arches uncontrollably.

He stops momentarily to note that my wrists and ankles are still in the 'bound' position though the rest of me is already thrashing about with the intensity of these erotic, sensual touches. It's as though He is peeling every layer of resistance from my body with only His fingers, revealing even more naked desire beneath. My nipples are so hard now. He waits just a few moments until my thrashing subsides a little.

When I regain a little composure, He leans in and over me and begins licking and sucking my breasts. First light and gentle licks, reminiscent of the fingers that have tortured them to this point, then becoming more insistent until sucking my hard nipples as though suckling, His hands now kneading and squeezing both my breasts as His mouth moves from one to the other until I am gasping and feel as though I could cum just from the sucking.

My hands want to grab His head so badly, but I keep them in position as commanded by my invisible restraints. This is a particularly erotic task that requires the will power and self control that I so lack. I Relish the sensations of His touch, His tongue, and His lips. My pussy is throbbing, wanton, and patiently waiting.

Watching me carefully, He can see just how challenging this 'mental bondage' is for me. My hands alternate between clenched fists and fully extended fingers as I do my best to keep my wrists in position. My back arches, my hips wriggle, and my toes curl as I keep my ankles 'locked' in position.

"You seem to be struggling at your restraints, minx. Let me help you just a bit," He teases.

He works His way in between my thighs, slipping His arms under them and then locking His arms around my upper thighs with His face between them. And now the real 'torture' begins as He begins kissing my inner thighs and works His way to my throbbing, wet pussy.

His tongue begins the delicious dance across my gently heaving belly and down toward my pubic mound. Blowing gently on the glistening wetness just below my pubic bone, He skips even lower to take His first lick of my juices flowing toward my anus. Starting just above the rim of my tightest little hole, He takes a long, slow lick from the rim all the way up and through my lips until His tongue flicks my clit at the end of that journey. I buck so hard He has to pull back before getting punched in the face with my pussy!

He admires me and the my awareness of my restraints. I am keeping my wrists and ankles fixed in position and He appreciates my efforts. To show me just how much, His mouth covers my pussy and His tongue thrusts deep into my vagina, licking the entrance as He curls His tongue and flicks it in and out for several strokes. He feels my thighs closing in on His head.

Lifting His face from between my thighs, He pins me firmly against the bed with His body on top of mine, hands at my wrists and legs along mine, mirroring my spread eagle position as His mouth, now covered with my juices, kisses me hard on the mouth. The tongue that was just deep inside my pussy is now deep inside my mouth. Kissing Him back brings me out of my crazed, erotic state long enough to pleasure myself with the tongue in my mouth and kiss Him back with great fervor.

He lifts Himself off of me just a bit to say, "You're doing very well minx. I'm going to tongue fuck you now until you cum for me. But, I don't want you to use your hands yet. I know you want to, but remember you are 'bound' to the bed. Good girl."

As He makes His way back down between my legs, my panting and moaning increases with the delightful anticipation of the return of His tongue. My back arches. I bite my lip, I am in a state of euphoria as His tongue again explores my pussy with its amazing encounter. As the sounds of my groans and whimpers increase in intensity He knows I am ready to explode.

"Cum for me minx. Cum now. Let me see what happens when My little minx cannot contain her lust," He commands.

And...I do.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Invisible Bondage

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 117 milliseconds