• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Return of Liz & Katie Pt. 01

The Return of Liz & Katie Pt. 01

12

The events I am about to share took place on two separate occasions and will be described for your reading pleasure in a two-part story. I will begin the first part of the story after a short preface, which will immediately follow the small dot at the end of this sentence.

I guess I have always felt like some kind of sexual deviate, or at the very least realized I was slightly out of step with societal sexual mores. That is not to say I have actually taken the time to interview my friends and coworkers, much less strangers, as to what they find acceptable or unacceptable, but I know my sexual appetite is really out there sometimes, and this I can live with. To each, his own, I say. But despite my wild and often times bizarre imagination, I have been married for many years to the love of my life, and we are both deeply committed to our marriage vows and our monogamous relationship, especially if my wife reads this, which I know she will! On the other hand, I am not ashamed to admit how much I truly enjoy watching her two best friends make love to each other. It gets me extremely aroused! And I use that term intentionally, "make love." Neither woman tries to dictate or dominate the other. They are compassionate and gentle, very feminine, and very loving. It is refreshing to see two people expressing their shared sexuality in this manner, and as far as I am concerned, if society frowns on it, then shame on society.

This story recalls the initial adventures my wife and I shared with her two best friends, whom I am calling Liz and Katie for the sake of my story, although those are not their real names. Liz works in the same office as my wife, and they have been friends for a long time. Katie and Liz became friends, and eventually lovers, after meeting in a support group for recently divorced women a few years ago. I have never met either of their ex-husbands, so it is not fair for me to think poorly of them for letting these two beautiful, intelligent women get away, even though in a certain selfish way, their losses have become my gain. Nor have I asked either of the women about their marriages or ex-husbands, or their attraction to each other, out of respect for their privacy. Yeah, I know, their privacy, something which I veraciously believe should be honored and protected. Yet despite my genuine respect for their privacy, I feel perfectly comfortable engaging in unspeakable sexual acts with my wife as Liz and Katie watch, and in turn watching them make love to each other in every way imaginable right next to us on our king-size bed. Ah, life is full of irony!

To say my wife's two best friends are lesbians might not be completely accurate, though, as they are sexually attracted to each other, and love each other every bit as much as my wife and I love each other, but are not necessarily attracted to other women. For example, neither of them would try to seduce my wife into breaking her marriage vow of monogamy, or at least that is what my wife assured me, and yes, I did ask her! I imagine any husband, upon seeing his wife's two best friends loving each other passionately in his own bed, would at least question the effect such a manifestation could have on his marriage. I have already admitted how much it turned me on to see the two of them in action, so how could I be surprised if it also turned my wife on just as much?

I know already, I think too much. Sometimes it is my curse. I should just relax and enjoy the wonderful sex life my wife and I still share even after these many years of marriage, and be glad for the friends who partake in some of our wildest adventures between and on top of the sheets of our king-size bed.

So, this is where the preface to my story ends and my description of Liz and Katie's return to our bedroom begins.

As you may recall, if you have read my previous submission to Literotica entitled, "The Next Day," my wife invited Liz and Katie back to our bedroom at their earliest convenience, which turned out to be Saturday night. We were hoping something would come up before then, and I have to tell you, something came up every time I thought about the two of them!

On Liz and Katie's first visit to our bedroom, they watched me suck and tease a whole bag of Skittles out of my wife's vagina, one by one, while my hands were tied behind my back, and then pleasure myself onto her belly and lick up the mess I had made. It aroused them so much, they stripped off their clothes and made passionate love to each other mere inches from my wife and me on our king-size bed. Afterward we all sat naked in a spontaneous group hug and discussed the possibility of a second session. I acknowledged how exciting it had been to see two beautiful women making love, as if I could have hidden my physical response, and they both expressed their desire to watch me make and eat a creampie.

Well, Saturday night finally arrived and I have to admit, I was feeling a bit anxious about my high expectations. Liz and Katie's first visit completely surprised me and far exceeded anything I might have been able to imagine. I was very excited yet more than a little self-conscious about what would happen in round two.

I was sitting on our family room love-seat, pretending to read the newspaper but deep in thought about the creampie I would soon be eating and the erotic demonstration I would be witnessing, when the doorbell rang at precisely seven o'clock.

"I'll get it," my wife called out from the kitchen, where she had just finished cutting up some watermelon, strawberries, and kiwi for a fruit salad she intended to share with her friends.

I continued pretending to read the newspaper, although my heart was pounding in my chest and my bluejeans were rapidly shrinking in the crotch area. I crossed my legs to disguise my state of arousal.

I wondered if the women were equally excited.

If they were, they did a much better job of hiding it than I was doing with my legs crossed and my unread newspaper.

From the foyer, I could hear the sounds of all three voices talking at once, followed by giggling as the women made their way to the kitchen table.

"Care to join us for some dessert before the main course?" my wife called to me cheerfully from the kitchen.

I held my folded newspaper under one arm as I sauntered into the kitchen, forcing a yawn and stretching my other arm, pretending not to be bursting with excitement. The women were sitting at our table and had already begun nibbling on the fresh fruit and vanilla yogurt dip my wife had prepared. I was immediately jealous of the fresh fruit!

"Look alive," my wife said, apparently in response to my yawn and stretch. "You have a big evening ahead of you!"

As she spoke, she held a piece of yogurt-dipped strawberry to her mouth and flicked it with the tip of her tongue very seductively before closing her eyes and opening her beautiful lips, totally engulfing the fruit for my voyeuristic pleasure. She allowed a thin stream of vanilla yogurt to drip down her chin from the corner of her mouth, scooping it up with one finger and sucking it clean.

Liz and Katie, who were seated on either side of my wife, smiled mischievously at her erogenous pantomime as they fed yogurt-dipped fruit to each other across the table. Even as I was ogling their sensuous performance, I could not help but imagine them in all of their naked glory, with their faces buried between each other's legs.

My wife opened her eyes and smiled radiantly at me, licked her lips, and motioned with her hand for me to take the only empty chair, directly across from her.

I didn't think I could get my tongue inside of her vagina soon enough!

The women made small talk, about their day and the week ahead, while they continued to stress the denim of my bluejeans with their sultry consumption of fruit and vanilla yogurt.

My wife dipped a chunk of watermelon into the yogurt and took a small bite, then reached across the table and fed the rest to me, allowing me to lick her fingers clean.

The four of us continued in this manner until all of the fruit was gone, and only a small amount of yogurt remained.

"Would you like to finish the yogurt before we get down to business?" my wife asked, speaking slowly and in a very sexy tone.

I noticed there was no spoon. I also felt all six eyes on me as I lifted the bowl to my face, closed my eyes, and cleaned up the last of the yogurt with my tongue.

There was a collective moan emitted by all three women simultaneously as my tongue found the bottom of the bowl, followed by a burst of giggles.

I don't think any of us could have been more ready for the evening we had planned!

We all stood up, and I reached out and took my wife's hand and led the way to our bedroom. Liz and Katie followed, also holding hands.

"Why don't you make yourselves comfortable," my wife said, waving her hand in the direction of the two dining room chairs next to our bed. "This will just take a minute."

Then she picked up a pack of matches from on top of our dresser and went around the room lighting several candles and bowls of scented oil. I turned off the overhead light and shut the bedroom door. The ambiance was perfect, although I don't think any of us needed mood lighting to make us feel any more amorous.

Momentarily ignoring our guests, my wife enveloped me in a huge hug and kissed my neck softly. Then she unsnapped my jeans and began pulling my shirt over my head. I wasted no time duly liberating her from every stitch of clothing, including my favorite pair of black thong panties, pulling her onto our king-size bed when we were both naked.

Liz and Katie followed our cue and were soon lying naked next to us, arms and legs wrapped around each other in a loving embrace.

I kissed and nibbled my beautiful wife's face, neck, and earlobes, while caressing her breasts with one hand and reaching down toward her nether regions with the other. With one of her hands on my head, she used her other hand to guide mine exactly where we both wanted it. I entered her wet vagina with two fingers as I kissed her mouth passionately.

"I can't wait to taste you," I whispered.

"You don't have to wait," she whispered, easing my hand from her vagina and holding it between our faces.

We both immediately began licking and sucking her exquisite female secretions from my drenched fingers, which I then used to explore her mouth the way I would soon be navigating the depths of her vagina with my tongue.

"I can't wait to taste you," she mumbled while my fingers were still inside of her mouth.

"You don't have to wait," I whispered, and we both intuitively re-positioned ourselves for mutual pleasure, inadvertently bumping Liz and Katie in the process.

They were already deep inside of each other's vaginas in the sixty-nine position and didn't seem to mind the slight jostle at all. Liz's face was only about a foot from mine as we both buried our tongues into our respective favorite places, and she glanced in my direction and gave me a wink. I was so aroused I practically burst into my darling wife's hungry mouth. I reached down and held her head with both hands, lifting her mouth off of me for a moment lest I finish too quickly what I had barely begun. Then I went right back to work, if the pleasure I was experiencing with my lips and tongue can be considered work. I licked and sucked, nibbled and nuzzled everything within my reach, while plunging finger after finger into my precious wife's sopping wet vagina, swallowing every drop she provided and imagining the creampie I would soon be enjoying.

I don't know what made me do it, but I glanced back over at Liz, and she had her eyes closed as Katie lifted her to the heights of orgasmic bliss. As if on cue, she began moaning softly, still licking Katie's vagina and clitoris and occasionally biting her labia. I followed suit and bit my wife's labia gently, alternating between that and reaching for her tonsils with my tongue, which I know I have already stated, in a previous story, would be impossible, but that knowledge does not stop me from trying! Soon my wife started moaning, quietly at first but then louder than Liz, and Katie began moaning as well. I know I was moaning too. If only we had an audio recording, it would probably sound like the world's worst four-part harmony, but I was so turned on I could not hold out for one more second!

My wife bucked and twitched as she reached her first orgasm, clamping her thighs tightly around my neck and face. Almost simultaneously I filled her mouth with my evening's first offering, which she swallowed down immediately with a loud slurping sound. This elicited giggles from our bed partners, who had recently achieved their first orgasms of the evening and were cradling each other's legs and private areas lovingly as they came down from the intense high they had mutually enjoyed.

I turned around so my face was next to my sexy wife's at the head of our king-size bed, and we wrapped ourselves around each other and exchanged passionate kisses, breathing on each other and discovering the taste the other had enjoyed. Katie also turned around and snuggled up to Liz, so that both of their heads were at the foot of our bed. All four of us maintained this position for quite a while, kissing and fondling amid loving whispers.

When we had all caught our respective breath, so to speak, I asked aloud, "Now what about that creampie?"

"That's what I'm talking about!" Katie said enthusiastically.

"I concur," Liz chimed in.

"Approved!" my wife had the final word, then teasingly added, "if you think you're up to it."

Liz and Katie giggled at the way my wife emphasized the final part of her statement, but I was already up to the challenge, and it was no laughing matter!

I rolled on top of my darling and alluring wife and kissed her face, neck, and earlobes, as I had before, and again reached one hand down to discover her clean-shaven vagina, which was still quite wet from the oral workout I had recently provided. I took my time, kissing and nibbling my way down her lithe body to the object of my desires, which I entered with my tongue and fingers in preparation for intercourse. As usual, her female nectar was so sumptuous I didn't want to stop, but I knew the creampie awaiting me would be even tastier.

Liz and Katie sat up in bed to afford a better view of the proceedings, holding each other in a tight side by side embrace with their faces and breasts pressed together. I could hear their sometimes irregular breaths and quiet gasps as I licked and sucked my way back up to my sexy wife's mouth.

"I love you very much," she whispered, reaching down and guiding me inside of her vault of unlimited pleasures.

The sensation was intense; it was not going to take long!

"I love you too," I replied breathlessly, exploring her mouth with my tongue and pulling her precious body closer to mine.

I tried to make our union last as long as possible, thrusting myself slowly and rhythmically into her, and I could tell she was enjoying the pace I had set. Soon she began bucking her hips to meet my thrusts, and the combination of the love for her I felt in my entire being, and the pleasure she was providing to my most vital organ, and the excitement of having Liz and Katie right next to us in bed watching our every move, not to mention the luscious creampie I knew I would soon be devouring, catapulted me over the edge and headfirst into possibly the longest and most intense orgasm I had ever experienced! Gush after orgasmic gush of semen flooded my beautiful wife's vagina as she continued to buck her hips and nibble my ears even after I ceased thrusting myself into her.

I laid practically motionless for what seemed like several minutes, on top of my beloved wife and still inside of her as she used her vaginal muscles to squeeze the last drops of semen out of my flaccid member. The only sounds in the room were our breathing and the occasional moans of Liz and Katie, who had resumed their sixty-nine position and were well on the way to their second orgasms of the evening. As my wife and I came down from our mutual ascent and shared a pillow at the head of our bed, Katie's face and Liz's vagina were next to our heads, and the whole scene, with the flickering candles and scented oils intermingling with the sultry aroma of vaginal secretions and pure animal sex, seemed so surreal yet so completely natural we just smiled at each other and rubbed our noses together. Neither of us moved until Liz and Katie had achieved that which they sought and once again sat up in bed in a tight side by side embrace, undoubtedly preparing to witness the evening's main event.

I withdrew from my wife's vagina and kissed my way down her neck, chest, and belly, toward the prize which awaited me. A few whispers and a quiet gasp resonated from our guests as I spread my wife's legs, revealing the creamy delight which beckoned me onward. My wife held my head in her soft hands as I buried my face and tongue in her succulent vagina, and I slowly and methodically licked and sucked mouthful after mouthful of our combined output. I continued to lick and suck everything within my reach as my wife guided my head to the places most in need of my attention, until her breathing quickened and her monosyllabic utterances informed me she had reached orgasmic bliss.

When my wife's breathing returned to normal and I was satisfied with my cleaning job, I rolled over onto my back and she straddled my face, grinding her external genitalia against my eager mouth as I sought the final remnants of our lovemaking.

In this position, even when my hands are not tied behind my back, my delectable wife is completely in charge of her own pleasure, and despite our audience, this night was no exception. She closed her eyes and took as much time as she needed to ride my face to her third orgasm before collapsing in a heap next to me, kissing and cleaning my face with her tongue.

While we were still lying side by side, Liz and Katie, apparently unable to suppress their enthusiasm, laid down on top of us in an unexpected but quite welcome embrace and thanked us for a very enjoyable and sexually stimulating evening.

None of us moved from that position, and let's face it, none of us probably wanted to move, until sleep overtook us.

I had an improbable dream that I was the only man on a desert island, with three beautiful women, two of whom were in love with each other, and the third in love with me and dedicated to my every sexual fantasy. When I woke up, only one of the candles was still flickering, and I was naked in my own bed with three beautiful women, who were also naked. We were huddled together like dogs on a cold night, trying to keep warm, and it occurred to me to pull the bed covers over myself and my bed-mates and go back to my improbable dream.

When I next awoke, the room was completely dark, and I could barely decipher the silhouettes of my three naked bed-mates snuggled together under our king-size quilt. I was fairly sure the woman sharing my pillow was my wife, and by deductive reasoning, the two heads on our other pillow had to belong to Liz and Katie. I became instantly erect imagining various and titillating methods by which to positively determine each sleeping woman's identity in the darkened bedroom, and the great story it would make for Literotica! I am, after all, not very good at leaving well enough alone.

For once in my life, however, good sense prevailed over my own lustful fantasies, and I quietly eased myself out of bed without disturbing the slumber of any of the sleeping beauties.

An excellent opportunity squandered!

Later that morning, as we shared breakfast at our kitchen table and recounted the previous evening's debauchery, the topic of our unplanned but much needed slumber party was introduced.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Return of Liz & Katie Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds