• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • What Goes Around, Cums Around!

What Goes Around, Cums Around!

"Eat me! Eat my pussy, damn it!"

Holy fuck, Betsy was in a mood today! My wife had come in the house, stripped naked right in the living room, and told me to get naked, now, and into the fucking bedroom. Now she was demanding that I eat her out, and hey, this was kind of fun, but it sure wasn't like her.

Of course, she could have fucking showered this morning, 'cause her pussy tasted kind of funky. Still, it didn't stop me, and it wasn't long before she was screaming out a climax . . . and she was almost never a screamer.

After she came, well, she sure wasn't done, ordering me to fuck her, fuck her hard. Good thing I was mostly hard already, because she grabbed my cock, gave it a good squeeze to get it even harder, and then pulled me straight into her.

"What the fuck?"

"Don't you dare stop, you keep on fucking me, you make me cum!" She was yelling and she was angry.

Well, I was angry, too, because as soon as I got in her, I knew: I was getting sloppy seconds! Not only had she fucked some guy, but she made me eat the fucking creampie! "What the Hell, Betsy?" She knew that I knew I was getting seconds, 'cause I was still in her, but I'd stopped.

"Get going, God damn it, fuck me! You'd better fucking fuck me like you hate me!"

Hell, I was pissed now, but still hard enough, so I started pumping again, calling her bitch and whore and slamming down into her. I was fucking mad, and I was going to take it out on her pussy to do exactly what she told me to do, hate fuck her.

I didn't give a shit about whether she liked this or not, whether she enjoyed it or not, whether it hurt her or not. I was slamming away, trying to get my nut as fast as I could, and it was steadily rising. But, it didn't matter whether I was trying to satisfy her or not, because she got going really fast, and was digging her nails into my back, cumming just a couple of second before I did.

Once we settled down from that, I started getting mad again, when Betsy got out from under me, got out of bed and then fucking slapped me. I got more pissed off about that, for a second anyway, than I had been about her fucking some other guy. For a second, I couldn't even say anything, when Betsy started yelling at me. "That's for you fucking that bleached blonde whore!" and she stormed out of the bedroom.

Uh, oh, that explained it. I was busted, absolutely busted. I grabbed my clothes off the floor and got dressed before walking into the living room. She was dressed again, glaring at me like she dared me to say anything, but I was pissed, and going to have my say. "Bitch, you made me eat some asshole's cum out of your pussy! What the Hell were you thinking?"

"I was thinking about fucking revenge, you shitass, revenge for you fucking that whore. How long have you been fucking her?"

Truth was, I'd been fucking her for about a month now, but I didn't want to admit that. "How did you find out?" I was still pissed, but had dropped my voice to normal volume.

"God, you're fucking stupid!" Maybe I had lowered my voice, but Betsy hadn't. "You fucked the bitch in the storeroom of the bike shop where Melissa works, and there's a fucking security camera in there! Melissa called me, and then showed me the fucking tape!

"Well, I wasn't going to put up with that shit, and I wasn't going to let you get away with it, so I went over to the Clubhouse, found a likely looking stud, and told him I needed to get fucked, hard, a revenge fuck, just to get even, just so you'd know what it fucking feels like to get cheated on. I sucked his dick, sucked it hard, fucking gagged myself deep throating, just so I could tell you about it. I made him fuck me, and after he gave me a good pussy creampie, I sucked him hard again, and told him to fuck me in the ass!"

Holy shit! Betsy never could deep throat me, always stopping when she started to gag, and never let me fuck her ass. Maybe what she said wasn't all true, 'cause I'm sure she told me that stuff to hurt me. Still, I managed to keep my voice normal. "OK, what are we going to do now?"

We'd been married for eight years now, and we had a kid. We couldn't just break up, Betsy knew it, I knew it, and she knew I knew it. Yeah, she'd fucked around on me, revenge fucked, but I'm honest enough with myself to know that I deserved it: there wasn't much I could say about her getting fucked while I was getting something on the side.

It's just that this would have been easier if she hadn't tricked me into eating some asshole's creampie!

"I'll tell you what we're going to do, you're going to tell me how many times you fucked that blonde cunt, and then I'll decide what we're going to do. And don't tell me it was just that once, because she was too familiar with you for that to have been the only time.

Oh, she was really pissed; she never used the 'c' word, ever, because she always said it was the most derogatory word ever. I had to admit how many times, but I cut the number by about ten.

"It was four times," I lied, hoping to get out of this without too much more damage.

Now her voice returned to normal volume, but she was still angry. "OK, so you're still three ahead of me. Give me one good reason I shouldn't get three more revenge fucks out there, to even the fucking score?"

I was grasping at straws here. "You said that you got fucked twice, once in the ass, so that ought to bring the number down. You never let me fuck your ass."

"And I never will! I only did that so I could tell you I did it, to rub it in, to piss you off."

"OK, OK, you got your revenge, you deep throated and you gave some guy your ass cherry . . . ."

"No ass cherry, my ass wasn't virgin."

"What the Hell, Betsy? You've been buttfucked before, but wouldn't let me?"

"Yeah, I was fucked in the ass by Chuck, my old boyfriend, but I never liked it. That's why I wouldn't let you."

I went for a big reach, to try to end this. "OK, if that's the case, why don't we call it even? I won't see Candy anymore, and we'll try to make this work. I mean, I still love you, and I didn't love her. She was just some fun on the side."

"You promise, no more sluts on the side? You'd better, because if you fuck around again, you're going to have to eat ass creampie!"

I sure didn't like the way she put that, but I knew she was still pissed, angrier right now than I was. "I promise. We're even now?"

Betsy glared at me, still pissed, but trying to get it under control. "OK, we're even, but you'd damned well better never cheat on me again."

"You still pissed?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm still pissed, but I'm trying to settle down." She wasn't glaring at me quite so hard. We sat down on the couch, and I took her hand; I didn't think I could get away with a kiss just yet.

Then I smiled at her, and said, "You know what? For as pissed off as we both were, that was like our best fuck ever!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • What Goes Around, Cums Around!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 251 milliseconds