• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • In the Family Ch. 03

In the Family Ch. 03

Gee, I'm horny today, Wendy thought. It was early in the afternoon and Wendy had just finished putting the last of her clothes into the tall bureau by the wall. Now there was nothing to do but play with her cunt.

Naked except for one of her father's long t-shirts, the horny daughter flopped on the bed at immediately spread her nubile thighs, whimpering as she stuck a finger into her gooey, black-haired cunt. Why did Daddy have to drive downtown for the afternoon? She wondered peevishly. He could have just stayed home and fucked my juicy cunt!

Wendy pulled the bottom of the shirt up to her belly, spreading her legs wider and wiggling her ass as she stuck a second finger into her creamy cunt. She thought hungrily of her father's huge, throbbing cock as she jacked herself off. She wanted to fuck her father more than ever now that they had a new home, but she also knew that was probably the reason he'd gone on the errands. He was afraid of fucking her here, as much as he wanted to. He was afraid of being caught.

But nobody could catch them! The walls and door were thick and they would have had plenty of time to hear anyone coming down the stairs to the basement. Wendy glanced at the slit-like windows just under the ceiling. That was about the only way for anyone to see them, she thought. And the windows had drapes.

Suddenly curious about what was out there, Wendy stopped playing with her pussy and hopped off the bed. She grabbed a chair and, placing it against the wall, climbed onto it to peek through the narrow windows. At first all she saw was a pound level view of the backyard garden. Then she happened to notice her Uncle Bob, pulling some weeds about ten feet away.

It was a hot day, and all Uncle Bob had on were a pair of denim cut-offs. Wendy felt her pussy burning as she looked at his thigh and back muscles. Then Bob twisted toward her, and Wendy gasped as she saw his prick fall out of the leg opening of his shorts.

The glimpse only lasted an instant. Bob hurriedly stuffed his cock back into his cut-offs and went back to pulling weeds. But the image of his cock burned itself into Wendy's brain and she felt her furry pussy actually pulsating with lust.

Boy, Uncle Bob really had a big cock! It looked just as big as her daddy's cock! Wendy's brain spun as she imagined the possibilities. It sure would be nice to have another man around the house to fuck!

Acting impulsively, Wendy opened the sliding window and waved at him.

"Oh, Uncle Bob! Could you help me in here for a minute, please?"

Bob twisted toward the window. "What is it?" he called back.

Wendy thought quickly. "It's... It's a big box I can't move by myself! I have to put it on top of the bureau! Could you come down and help me for a minute?"

Bob shrugged and walked back to the house. Wendy glanced at herself in the mirror, smoothed her long, dark hair and tugging the t-shirt down to barely cover the cheeks of her small, pert ass. The t-shirt wouldn't stay down for long, she thought happily. As soon as Uncle Bob came in, she'd give him a shot of pussy he'd remember for a long, long time.

A second later she heard the stairs creaking. Bob entered the basement apartment, and Wendy saw how his eyes immediately widened to gaze at her legs and lush body.

"I hope you don't mind my being dressed like this, Uncle Bob," she said innocently. "I was going to change into something else when I went upstairs."

"No, that's okay," Bob smiled. "After all, a kid your age can get away with wearing just about anything. Now which box did you need lifted?"

A kid, huh? Wendy felt her cheeks burning at her uncle's casual remark. Well, she'd soon show him just how much of a kid she really was!

"This one, Uncle Bob," said Wendy, pointing to one of the heavier bases at random. "Oooh, I almost forgot! I have to take something out first..."

Wendy stepped in front of her uncle, her back facing him as she leaned over the box. Slowly, carefully, she bent over. As she reached into the box to withdraw a book she felt the t-shirt lifting over her ass cheeks, completely exposing her furry, drippy pussy and puckered asshole to her uncle behind her.

When she had the book and turned back to face him, Wendy saw how well her ploy had worked. Uncle Bob's face was flushed and he looked suddenly nervous. His eyes flitted rapidly from her innocently questioning face to he slender young body under the t-shirt. Best of all, Wendy could see an obviously enormous cock swelling and thickening in his shorts.

"Uh, Wendy, I really think it would be better if you... a... started wearing panties," Bob stammered. "You... er... reveal quite a bit of yourself when you bend over like that."

"But what do you mean, Uncle Bob? What's wrong with bending over like this?"

Wendy turned and beat over again, even lower this time, so that the t-shirt hem lifted all the way to the small of her back. She felt her ass cheeks spreading and knew that she was giving her uncle a gorgeous shot of her small, pink, hairless asshole. When she stood up and faced him again, his face was as red as a beet.

"It's because you're exposing yourself, Wendy," Bob repeated, in a more and more nervous voice.

"Golly, Uncle Bob," Wendy said, opening her eyes, pointing shamelessly at his crotch. "IS that why you've got such a big hard-on?"

Bob gasped and stared at the bulging front of his shorts. His huge cock was as hard as iron, pulsing in a lurid trunk of cock flesh through the denim. He obviously had a real whopper. Wendy felt her pussy pulsing as she fell to her knees in front of him, facing his bulging crotch.

"Lemme see it, Uncle Bob," she said huskily.

"Let you see what?" Bob sputtered. "Wendy, what do you think you're doing?"

"I'm taking out your cock, Uncle Bob! That's what!"

Moving quickly before he summoned up the nerve to resist her, Wendy unbuckled his shafts and whipped down the zipper. The cut-offs dropped to his ankles. Wendy gasped as she ogled the longest cock she'd ever seen in her life.

It was at least ten inches from base to tip, a full inch longer than her father Dave's horse prick. Dave's cock was thicker than Uncle Bob's, but not by much. Wonderingly Wendy gazed at her uncle's blood-swollen cock pole, watching lasciviously as ill ten inches jerked and pulsed obscenely up and down.

"Uncle Bob, I'm sorry I gave you a hard-on by showing you my pussy like that," Wendy purred, wrapping her hand tightly around the veined shaft of his cock. "Maybe I better make it feel better by sucking on it some, huh?"

"Wendy, for God's sake..."

Bob's protest was interrupted as his sexy niece bent forward, pursing her lips on the flared tip of his cock. Delicately Wendy licked her uncle's tasty cock head, lapping the salty-tasting cum goo from the trough made by his piss hole.

Her licking made Uncle Bob's big cock throb and twitch much harder. Knowing now that she had him completely under the spell of her talented mouth, Wendy let her lips part slowly, sucking in the first several inches of his rock-hard prick. She clasped her lips in a tight, hungry circle around the blue-veined shank of his cock.

"No, Wendy!" Bob gasped, shocked by the spectacle of his pretty young niece with a mouth full of hard cock.

Wendy suppressed a chuckle as she lewdly mouthed the head of his cock. It was time to show her well-hung uncle that she wasn't so young after all.

Wendy puckered her cheeks sharply, dramatically increasing the suctioning pressure around the fat shaft of cock meat. She shut her eyes, concentrating on the taste and feel of the big, juicy dick. Then she rapidly started fucking her face up and down on his huge cock, sucking the shiny-skinned cock knob as hard as she could.

"Oh, Jesus!" Bob gasped as he listened to the slurping, lip-smacking sounds of his hot niece giving him head. "No, Wendy, stop!" He made a feeble attempt to push her away. "This is incest! It's wrong, Wendy! No!"

Then his lust got the better of him. Wendy felt his hands relax on her head. A moment later they were sliding past her temples to grab into her long, thick black hair. Her uncle was now holding her head in position, groaning and sighing with pleasure as he watched her fucking his cock down her throat.

"Oh, fuck, I can't take it anymore," he gasped.

He pulled her hair and staffed to buck and grind his hips, jamming his ten-inch cock farther down her buttery gullet.

"Work out on it, Wendy! Oh, Jesus! Make it cum, Wendy! Make it cum!"

The spongy cock head was puffing outwards in her mouth, nearly choking the young girl. More creamy pre-cum was bubbling out of the hole in the tip. Wendy took his prickrod part way out of her mouth so she could lick up the jizz. Then she took a deep, panting breath through her flared no stills and rammed his cock as far down her throat as it would go.

She stopped with over half of his prick trunk clotting her mouth, when she knew she would have gagged if she'd tried to swallow another inch of his delicious dick. Wendy wrapped her right hand securely around the root of his cock and started jacking it as she sucked.

The combination of stroking and sucking always drove her father insane and she was sure she would do the same for Uncle Bob. Feverishly Wendy whipped her hand up and down his hotly throbbing cock, simultaneously sucking loudly and hungrily an the flared tip of his prick.

"Play with my balls!" Bob gasped. "Oh, shit, Wendy, you're getting me close now! I'm gonna cum, honey! You're making me cum!"

Wendy sucked his cock as hard as she could, dragging her lips tightly up the bloated stalk of his cockmeat. Her wrist and forearm muscles ached as she slammed her closed fist up and down the tingling, pulsing shaft of his cock. Slowly she let her left hand drop between his legs, hornily clutching the huge, hairy, wrinkled sac containing his balls.

His nuts were just as big as they were obviously painfully congested with a big load of spunk. Delicately Wendy dug her fingers into his ball bag, making her uncle shudder as his cock head spurted a little drop of pre-cum onto her tongue.

Wendy kept sucking and stroking insatiably, fondling his nut sac as she happily fucked her face with his prick. Soon her uncle's cock was throbbing much harder and the cock-hungry teen knew she was about to get a bellyful of spunk.

"It's shooting, Wendy!" Bob groaned.

"Swallow it now, honey! Suck out my cum!" The hot, sticky cock juice fountained up from the reservoir in his balls, making all ten inches of prickmeat pulse wildly. Wendy mewled shamelessly around his spurting cock as she started swallowing the spunk, working her throat muscles and gulping rapidly. Spurt after spurt of Uncle Bob's cum splattered on the inside of her mouth and sprayed across her tongue.

"Oh, Uncle Bob!" Wendy took the still gushing cock out of her mouth to look adoringly up into his eyes, giggling as her pumping fist made the rest of his jizz squirt onto her cheeks. "You really popped your rocks for me good today, didn't you? That's some of the best tasting cum I've ever sucked in my life!"

Wendy thought of telling him that the very best-tasting cum still came out of her daddy's cock but decided against it. Her pussy was burning and she knew she had to get her big-pricked uncle to fuck her before his hard-on went down.

"Uncle Bob, I want to show you something," Wendy giggled.

Kneeling before him, Wendy brazenly stripped off the shirt and tossed it to the floor. Bob groaned as he gazed at her slender, curvaceous body. Wendy quickly got into the dog-fucking position, crouching on her hands and knees on the floor so that her upturned ass cheeks faced her uncle.

"Uncle Bob, I want you to fuck my pussy now," Wendy whimpered, arching her hips and giving him a wide-open view of her curly haired pussy and her pink, puckered asshole. "See how wet and swollen my cunt is? It wants your cock, Uncle Bob! It wants you to fuck it!"

Bob fell to his knees behind her, staring at her succulent ass cheeks as his battering rum of a prick throbbed before the pouty-lipped entrance of her cunt. Holding his dick in his fist, he pushed the bloated knob into her squirmy fuck hole. Wendy grimaced and bit her lip.

"Oh, God, fuck me with it, Uncle Bob!" she pleaded, thrusting her drip ping, itching pussy onto his huge cock. "Fuck my cunt, fuck my juicy cunt!"

Bob clutched her lithe hips for support, staring down to watch his giant cock disappearing into the matted curls fringing her cunt slit. He started pushing his rigid prick farther and farther into her gooey pussy channel, gradually packing her cunt with the blood-swollen thickness of his cock.

"Deeper, fuck me deeper." Wendy pressed her cheek to the floor, desperately trying to open herself completely for the invasion of his prick. "Fuck the shit out of me!"

Bob humped faster, pounding inch after inch of his hard-on into the welcoming wetness of her cunt. He paused with over half of his dick inside her, breathing hard as he felt her pussy sheath nipping and sucking around his cock. Then her uncle suddenly thrust forward, ramming the remaining inches of his huge cock up her pussy in one, pelvis-jarring thrust.

"Oh, fuck, Uncle Bob! Oh, fuuuuck!"

Wendy felt the whole cock inside her, seeming to press all the way up to her womb. For a moment her uncle just savored the feeling of having his cock completely stuffed up her tender cunt slit. Then he started moving inside her, making Wendy's horny pussy wetter and itchier than ever as he stroked his enormous cock in and out of her buttery pussy.

"That's the way, Uncle Bob!" Wendy humped up her ass to meet his fuck-thrusts, rhythmically squishing her furry pussy down to the root of his cock. "That's the way to fuck me! Oh, God, I love getting fucked like that!"

Bob intensified the speed of his humping, furiously drilling his cum-laden cock in and out of Wendy's sucking pussy. Wendy felt a big cum mounting steadily inside her loins. It made her pussy cream and her asshole pucker, and even as her uncle reamed out her juicy cunt, she knew where she wanted to feel his cock shaft pounding next.

"I'm cumming, Uncle Bob!" she cried, whipping up her pert ass globes as fats she could. "Fuck my pussy, fuck my pussy! I'm cuuummmmiiinnnggg."

Her wet pussy spasmed uncontrollably, sucking and contracting around the driving thickness of her uncle's cock. Exhausted, Wendy pulled away from him and lay fiat on her belly on the floor. The movement forced her horny uncle to pop his ten-inch cock completely out of her cunt.

"Wendy, you've got to let me fuck you a longer," Bob said plaintively. "Jesus, my nuts feel like lead! I've got to cum in your cunt."

"No, Uncle Bob. I've got some place else for you to cum instead. Now would you do me a favor?"

"What?" Bob asked hoarsely.

Wendy giggled. "There's some Vaseline in the bathroom. Would you get it for me? With a big cock like yours, you're gonna need a lot to shove that whopper up my butt!"

Wendy reached behind her back to spread her ass chocks with her fingers, showing her hairless shit ring to her Uncle Bob immediately rose to his feet and went into the small bathroom. His cock was throbbing harder than ever when be returned a minute later, carrying the Vaseline Dave used whenever he felt like ass-fucking his daughter.

"Paste it on your cock, Uncle Bob!" Wendy whimpered, still holding her ass cheeks as wide apart as she could. "Then smear it on my asshole too! Hurry, Uncle Bob, hurry!"

Bob uncapped the Vaseline jar and smeared jelly liberally all over his stiff, ten-inch cock. He knelt behind his niece's upturned ass and began smearing Vaseline all over her pink asshole. Wendy squealed as he stuck his thick finger deep inside her rubbery ass guts, coating the interior of her horny ass tunnel.

"Okay, Uncle Bob? Fuck my asshole now!" Bob dropped the jar and re-mounted his niece, panting as he prepared to stab his oversized cock into the smoldering heat of her asshole. Wendy waited expectantly as she felt his spongy cock tip nudging into her tightly muscled asshole. A second later his huge, hot cock rod was plowing into her ass.

"Unnggghhh! Oh, fuck, it's big!" Wendy was squirming on the floor in a feverish effort to help him sink his cock into her ass. "It's stretching me, Uncle Bob! It's stretching my asshole so good! Oh, God, I love getting ass fucked! Ram it up my asshole, Uncle Bob! Shove it all the way up my tight ass!"

His niece's torrent of depraved obscenities coaxed Bob on. He could feel her Vaseline-slickened asshole sucking on his cock tip, contracting around the velvety crown as if welcoming his whole prick length into her asshole.

Bob moved a little higher up her backside, changing the angle at which his throbbing boner speared into her horny ass tunnel. Then he started pushing his cock much harder into his niece's vulnerable ass, stuffing first a third, then a half of his blood-swollen cock into her rubbery ass channel.

Wendy thrust her hand under her belly, gaping through her pussy curls for the opening of her cunt slit. She sank two fingers deep inside her creaming cunt, gasping with satisfaction as her pussy sucked around them, just as her whole sucked her uncle's cock.

Uncle Bob was still guiding his prick home, forcing it farther and farther into his niece's bowels. There was a little bit of pain as Wendy's asshole stretched to admit his cock, but there but there was even more pleasure. Her cock-clasping asshole was throbbing and contracting repeatedly, nursing around the pounding hardness of her uncle's huge cock.

Bob grunted and collapsed on top of her nakedness, stabbing his dick to the balls in the forbidden tightness of the teen's ass tunnel. Wendy moaned as she felt her stretched shit ring suck and pucker around the base of his cock. Feverishly she continued to jack off her pussy, alternating between finger-whipping her creamy slit and rubbing her clit.

"Now start banging it in me good, Uncle Bob!" she pleaded. "My asshole's used to your big cock now! So just fuck it for me!"

Bob pulled slowly out of her smoldering asshole, feeling her sphincter dragging needfully round the receding, length of his prick. He paused with just the cock knob stuck inside her asshole. Then he pushed back into her bowels, fucking his prick farther than ever into her sucking, squirming ass.

Wendy finger-fucked her aching pussy as fast as she could, bouncing her hips excitedly off the floor. "Unh unh, fuck my asshole! Fuck it, Uncle Bob, fuck it good!"

Bob started a slow, heavily driving rhythm, pounding his cum-swollen prick in and out of his niece's Vaseline-coated asshole. Wendy squealed as she concentrated on the length of his cock shaft, feeling it rooting deep inside her shit tunnel. Happily she continued to play with her pussy as she fucked up her ass to meet her uncle's cock.

"Harder, harder!" she panted. "Fuck my asshole, fuck it fast and hard! It's making me cum, Uncle Bob!"

Bob increased the speed of his fucking, panting on his niece's shoulder as he felt the jism churning in his balls. Wendy rolled her clitty hard under her finger, whimpering as she felt her asshole suck rubbery around his cock.

"I'm gonna make it," she called, her voice cracking.

She started pistoning her peach-shaped ass up like a bitch in heat, hearing her Vaseline-soaked asshole sucking and squishing around his cock.

"Fuck my butt, fuck my asshole! I'm cuming, Uncle Bob! Oh, fuck, cuummmiinnnngggg!"

Her whole contracted tightly around his driving cock, just as her pussy spewed fuck juice all over her fingers. In the middle of her cum, the dazed niece felt Uncle Bob's cock grow as hard as stone up her asshole. He guided her through the peaks of her cum by fucking her butt as hard as he could.

"I'm cumming too Wendy! Oh, fuck!"

The second load of spunk streamed up her asshole, joining the Vaseline in soothing the burning walls of her ass channel. Wendy giggled wantonly as she heard her uncle grunting on her shoulder and felt his cock shooting long strands of prick juice up her ass. Helpfully she flexed her asshole around his hard-on, helping him gush out every drop of cum.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • In the Family Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 929 milliseconds