• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • To Love the Professor Ch. 09

To Love the Professor Ch. 09

12

I was awakened by Sebastian, who was holding me even tighter to his chest. My body fell into sync with his, as his muscular legs curved around my limbs. My arms were now molded into the plain of his chest. Even my once steady breathing quickens, and began to match his increasing breaths. I could feel his heart beat accelerated, because of our proximity.

My mind felt dazed, yet my body trembled, as I remembered those words he spoke last night. "I love you" he had said so passionately, and in return I uttered those words that had been in my head for weeks. I was giddy, as I manage to glance down at his bare chest. My fingertips glided up his neck, and caressed his cheek. I quickly felt his arms wrap tighter around me, and pulling me even closer.

He moaned as his wolf like eyes slowly began to open, and his signature smirk graced his lips. "Good morning my love." Before I could return my own love and admiration, his lips crushed my lips, in one of his heart quenching, early morning kisses. "Never will I tire of these lips," I thought to myself.

When he pulled away, I snuggled closer and sighed into his chest. "I could just stay like this forever," I mumbled. "Me too," he said as he then proceeded to roll me onto my back, and maul me with kisses. "Please, no hickies," I complained. "I want to be able to go out in public." He just chuckled, as he kissed down across my chest.

"I love for the world to know you are mine, but for you, I will be content with another solution." He smirked, as he looked down at me with another mischievous smile.

"Like what?" I enquired.

"I was thinking of leaving them somewhere further South," he teased. Before I could comprehend his next actions, he was already diving down in-between my spread thighs. My body like always offered no protest, as I easily spread my thighs further. Sebastian skillful tongue was gliding between the apex of my thigh, before resting on my clit. His magnificent tongue was flicking, gliding, and caressing me, till I was a quivering mess of nerves.

"Sebastian!" I cried out, my hips thrusted up, causing his tongue to caress more of my slit. He gripped my hips, and pulled my bottom back down onto the mattress. I protested, pleading for continuation.

"Please!" I pleaded, knowing this is what he wanted, as I glanced into his wicked eyes. Wicked games were his true profession, and this was simply one of his games. He wanted control, and he could have it...he could have anything from me.

Before I could plead once again, he had maneuvered himself till he was hovering above me. His cock rested along the apex of my thighs, and he slowly glided the head up and down my opening repeatedly. My heart would race faster, with every caress of the head of his cock.

His hands then reached down, and caressed my folds, and a groan escaped my lips. "Wet as ever," he stated, before pressing his long thick cock inside of me. I purred in pleasure, like a little kitty cat that has finally got her long-awaited milk. As he was posted above me, he leaned down and whispered within my ear, "The way you moan...is pure perfection."

After he was fully seated inside of me, he slowly eased out. Before I could protest at his slow pace, he took and thrusted hard, and deep. Causing my breath...my words...my mind, to be lost. He pulled out, and quickly went back into me, developing a rhythm that could only be labeled as "Him". Quickly my mind became in sync and began to cater to and mimic his rhythm. The cohesiveness of our rhythm was quickly leading me closer to his and my release.

"Faster and deeper, faster and deeper," my mind chanted our non-verbal cadence. "Faster and...and..." my mind...the complete feeling of white noise. I heard nothing...not even my own moans. I could just feel the heat overtake my body till my head felt hot, as I came completely. Sebastian released his signature growl, as he reached his own completion.

"Em," he groaned my nickname, as his body came to rest completely on top of my overheated body. "Em," he groaned, once again. I couldn't move, and I didn't want to move. I want to dine in this feeling, and his woodsy smell that I loved so much. When his breathing was caught up, he quickly rolled us over, till I was completely covering his body.

"I never imagined..." he whispered, as I sat up and straddled his hips.

"What?" I asked him, as I looked down into his eyes. His expression was unusual, as his hand reached up and caressed my face.

"I never imagine, I would ever have this...to have a life with you," he said. "People like me...happiness is normally a fleeting thought...not even a possibility. People like me, don't deserve it." My eyes were trapped within his own gaze. I could see the past pains that have plagued him. I could also see the demons, that still have some hold in his mind. However, ever so slowly he is letting me inside. Giving me some heads up at what I will potentially face. Like any soldier of love, I will stand strong and be willing to take it on.

"You will always have happiness and love, Sebastian." I stated, as I leaned down and kissed his lips. "I love you," I whispered, as I pulled away.

"I love you." He uttered, as he caressed my cheek again.

"Say it again!" I demanded. He smirked, "I am sorry you have reached your limit for this morning," he teased.

"Limits!" I quickly began to pull away, but he grasped me, and held me close. "Just kidding! I just love to get you all riled up. I will tell you I love you, any day, time, or place." I nearly moaned, as he murmured those last few words, along the base of my ear.

"Speaking of places...Tomorrow is the Gala opening of the museum and..." Where was he going at with this? "I want to introduce you to my family."

"Your family?" I quickly pulled away, and proceeded to look at him, as though he were crazy. "Really?" I questioned him, when I was finally able to gain my own senses.

"Of course, I want to introduce them to the woman I love," he declared.

"Really...you don't think it is too soon?"

"No I don't think it is too soon...I am sure about you and I." He caressed my face, between his two hands. I looked deep into his eyes, and I knew he felt the same way I felt. It was like a tidal wave of emotions, such as: love, devotion, happiness, lust and fear of the unknown. All these things are radiating throughout every section of my body. "Please say you will come," he pleads. "I want you there with me...in everything I do." To add more incentive to his plea, he kisses me hard on the lips.

"Okay, I'll go." I tried to reassure myself, that this was the right step. I knew this was a big step, but I feel he and I, are as ready as we will ever be.

Sebastian was in all smiles, as he kissed and thanked me. However, I'm feeling overwhelmed at the thought of meeting the prestigious Mr. and Mrs. Blaire. My mind drifted over to the images I had seen in the local paper regarding one of Mrs. Blaire's fabulous social events. I imagine that this would be nothing short of amazing, and for some reason I felt ill prepared. I can still remember his mother's group of elites giving me odd looks, as they quickly scrutinized my appearance. I realized I am now in need of help, as I thought about clothes to wear, hair that will be need to be done and so on and so forth. I quickly jumped up, when I realized I was wasting time, I had things that needed be done before tomorrow.

"Where are you going?" He demanded, as he pulled me back down into bed.

"I still have to go get a gown...I have to get my hair done."

"It is not until tomorrow, there is no need to panic."

"That all fine and dandy, but not all of us can go to sleep and wake up looking like a Greek Adonis," I teased.

"Greek Adonis," he smirked. His hand grasped my ass cheeks within his warm palms. I managed to pull away, and tried to keep a serious expression on my face.

"Sebastian!" He smirked, and I ended up glaring at him.

"Call me Greek Adonis, I kind of like it," he teased.

"Be serious Sebastian, what do I wear? Is there a certain dress code?"

"I do believe, the dress code is another one of my mother's glamorous black, and white ball's," he said. "So, I will show up as a penguin, and you will no doubt wear something glamorous, that will make every man envious of me." I can remember viewing a full-page article in the "Daily Journal", which had covered one of her famous black and white charitable balls. It was referred to as the "Event of the season". According to Jess's mother, Katherine can shun you from society, if you are caught wearing the wrong attire. Since I am not up on what is new in fashion, and under a time crunch, I knew I would require assistance from my Fashionista friends. "I probably should call my friends for help."

"Sound like a great idea, as long as those friends are girls," he said. I just rolled my eyes, at his comment. Because I knew he was referring to Mason.

"Sebastian, Mason is just a friend," I stated.

"Friend, my ass!" I saw him grind his teeth, and this hunting glint become illustrated within his eyes. His fists were balled up tight, and I knew his nails were leaving imprints within the palm of his hands. This was becoming a normal reaction, when I even mention Mason's name.

"Sebastian, you are mine, and I am yours. You have nothing worry about. Your handsome, smart, and a sexy...Adonis." I knew that would cause him to calm down. He began to chuckle, and his signature smirk, stretched across his lips. He pulled me close and kissed me upon the lips.

Sebastian then peaked at the time, and told me he had to go. He lifts my nude body, up into his arms, and my limbs naturally wrap around him. He walks into the shower, and every step he takes causes his manhood to rub into my lower belly. My body naturally trembles once again from the proximity. I knew it would be in our best interest to separate, but his hands locked tight under my thighs. I glanced up and the look in his eyes, spoke volumes. One minute we were planning to shower, and now it quickly transitions to my body being pressed against the glass panel.

Sebastian lowered my body down, till my feet rested on the tile floor. He towered over me and his hands trailed down my body. He caressed and touched my breast, while my hands just rested limply on glass panels of the shower wall.

"Sebastian!" Words finally escaped my lips, as his fingers glided down my waist, and caress my opening. Sebastian quickly flipped me around, my breast now mashed against that same cold, glass panel.

"It is something so sexy about seeing you...this way," he groaned, as he caressed my body. He was forever obsessed with the way I curved my back, so my ass positioned, just the way he liked.

"Look back at me!" He growled, as I glanced over my shoulder. He quickly adjusted my body, lifting my leg, raising my ass, and angling my hip, before sliding deep into my waiting flesh. Groans, as well as moans, escaped from both his and my lips, as he made love to me from behind.

"Oh Sebastian!" I cried out. It still amazes me, that he is constantly ready for me, so quickly after he has just made love to me. I am still contemplating whether or not, he is a closeted sex addict or just constantly horny. However, I feel I am debating my own personal addiction. It's something about seeing that urgency and need within his eyes, that makes me into a needy wench.

I was close, so very close to reaching my own completion. His hand reached around to the front of me, and he began to massage my clit. A gasped escaped my lips, with every thrust and every touch.

"That it baby!" He growled out, as his thrust became more determined

"Oh!" I cried out. "So, good!" I purred out, as I reached my own completion under his intense administrations.

Not too long after I climaxed, Sebastian thrust became faster and more urgent, as he neared his own completion. "Yes baby...fuck!" He growled out, as he finally met his own release. Sebastian released my thigh and slowly rotated me back around to face him. His lips met mine, kissing me hard upon the mouth. My arms naturally locked around his neck. This very moment...was simply pure ecstasy. I thrived from this feeling, of being made love to by someone, who truly loves me. My mind attempted to recall the day that our relationship no longer was just having sex, but making love. However, as I think back on our timeline, there was never really a point, where I was just having sex with him. I think I have always loved him, from the beginning.

As minutes' past between us, as we stood within the walls of the shower, I knew he would eventually have to leave for work. "I wish you didn't have to work today." The words tumble out of my mouth, as he slowly began to pull away from me.

"Right now, there is no place I rather be." His tone was sincere, as his released my bottom. "But..." he was saying.

"You have important things to do...important clients to meet," I smirked. I kissed his lips, before I pulled away, and completed my shower. He finished showering before me, because he had to be at work within less than thirty minutes.

As I was coming out the bathroom, he was heading out of the bedroom, gathering his bag. Then Sebastian grasped me by the arms, pulled me in, and kissed me gently on the lips.

"I love you," he whispered.

"Say it again," I begged him.

"I love you...I love you...I love you." He whispered against my lips, each time he kissed me.

"So tonight...do you want to do dinner, in or out?" I asked him.

"Anything you want, is fine with me," he suggested.

"I am going to be swamped with not only finding a dress for tomorrow, but I need to study for my midterm exams coming up." In the past Friday were normally my day, where I could relax and catch up on my studies. Yet, I knew that getting ready for tomorrows big event, would occupy most of my time.

"How about we just stay in this evening?" I suggested.

"Okay my love, I will see you tonight," he said. He pulled me close once more, and sealed our parting with another kiss. I then watched him venture outside of the penthouse. After Sebastian departure, I felt at that moment, I was Julie Andrews from the "Sound of Music". I felt sinfully happy, as my emotions had me collapsing back onto the sofa, going through fits of laughter.

When I recovered, I called the girls up. I want to dish about Sebastian, and those beautiful words he uttered to me last night. I could already see Carmen, Jess, and Roses reaction to my news. Carmen and Jess would be thrilled, while Rose would tell me to tread lightly. I decided to first call Carmen, who was my best supporter. Plus, I needed a shopping buddy for this afternoon.

Carmen picked up on the first ring when I called her. "What's up?"

"Sebastian...said he loved me!" I stated quickly.

"He did?" Carmen asked breathlessly. "What did you say?" She asked, before I could get a word out.

"I told him, I loved him back," I said.

"That's great, didn't I tell you to be patient and things would turn out good for you," she teased.

"Yes...thank you, almighty love Guru," I teased her back.

"What can I say, I know men," she teased. "I actually believe I missed my calling. I should have become a psychiatrist, or a matchmaker instead of a mathematician," she stated.

I giggled at her comment, before I disclosed some important news. "I am also meeting his parents', tomorrow," I stated quickly.

"Wow...first a "I love you", then your meeting the parent. Soon, we shall hear wedding bells," she teased.

"Too fast...way too fast," I said quickly repeated.

"Yes, way too fast. Although love and life, waits for no one," she stated. I knew that Sebastian and my relationship are in that fast-moving progressive stage, yet I knew that marriage would be too soon. There are things Sebastian doesn't know about me and things I don't even know about him. We are not even living together, even though I spend nearly every waking moment at his place. Also, it feels as though we still haven't dated long enough. I still feel apprehensive about him and me. I wonder what time will do for our relationship. Also, I have made plans next year to attend Stanford Law School. I am still unsure when I am going to tell him about school. I have a feeling, that me moving halfway across the country will be a very unpleasant conversation. They say long distance makes the heart grow fonder, yet even I can't ever imagine being separated from Sebastian.

"So, where will you be meeting his parents?" Carmen enquired.

"That actually why I really called. I am meeting his parents at a Gala opening within the museum tomorrow night. So, I need help finding a dress, that would be appropriate for the event, and impress Sebastian's parents," I stated.

"Wow!" she said. "That is a very public event," she said.

"I know...that is why I want to look my best," I stated to her.

"Okay, leave it to me. Pick me up in about an hour, and we can go to Michelle Boutique." Carmen could barely control her excitement, as I hung up with her. I then phoned Jess, knowing she would be just as eager as Carmen.

Jess quickly picked up, "Hey Emmy." "Can I call you right back, I am organizing the staff, for a big event tomorrow," she stated quickly.

"I just want to tell you that, Sebastian told me...he loves me and... he wants me to meet his parents," I stated quickly.

"Wow!" she said quickly. "We have to talk...I will have a break within an hour, " she said quickly.

"Okay...how about you meet Carmen and me. We are going to Michelle to pick me out a dress for my big meeting with Sebastian's parents," I said. She agreed before hanging up the phone. I then called Rose and she picked up nearly on the last ring.

"Yes Emma, speak quickly. I have to get back to the ER," her tone is rushed. I knew she worked morning shifts in the ER, and I know she is busy, but I had to tell her.

"I know you are busy, but I just wanted to tell you that Sebastian told me he loves me and I said it back," I said quickly. The phone was silent for a while. I almost thought she had hung up on me. "Rose you there?" I asked, as I glance to see if I accidently ended my call.

"I'm here." Her tone is no longer rushed, but she didn't sound excited, like Jess and Carmen. "I could say I'm just surprised, but I am not. I am truly happy for you Em and he would be a fool not to love you," she said. Rose has always felt like the big sister I never had, and her reassurance makes my initial apprehension about Sebastian, began to vanish.

Within those few moments of conversation with Rose, I disclosed to her the events of last night. I skimmed over the steamy parts of last night event, and told how it quickly escalated.

"I still can't believe he said it first," Rose uttered.

"Me either, I always felt that I was the one giving more of myself in the relationship, while he was holding back," I said to her. "Yet, I was wrong."

"I'm meeting his parents at the Gala opening tomorrow night," I stated quickly. "I was hoping you could join Carmen, Jess and I this morning, but I know you are busy at the hospital," I said.

"Yeah, we just got a storm of patients coming in with flu. How about sometime next week, we could catch up and you can give me all the details," she said.

"Okay, thanks Rose," I stated.

"Your welcome kid." She and I both hung up, and I quickly headed into the bedroom and dressed for the day. I was excited to go to Michelle and pick out a beautiful evening gown. I wore a floral light blue dress and wore white ballet flats. I scooped my hair up into a high ponytail before leaving out of the bedroom. When I enter the kitchen, I reached inside the fridge, grabbing the first piece of fruit I could see, which was an apple. I made a mental note that we needed to purchase groceries, as I was headed out of the door. I headed up the elevator and went to the parking garage. Once I was in the car I tuned it to Chucks Morning Radio program, which is a favorite of Sebastian.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • To Love the Professor Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 185 milliseconds