• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Between Agony and Pleasure Ch. 01

Between Agony and Pleasure Ch. 01

Rebekah drowned the uncertainty of the day with sadism singing in her veins and the sting of her own knuckles, backhanding a stranger across the face. The day behind her slipped away as the sting cascaded through Rebekah's nerves. A slow smile split across her red lips. Rebekah patted the stranger's chin. Victor, was it? Vincent maybe? He winced against Rebekah's hand. She grabbed his jaw before he could pull away.

"Just getting warmed up," Rebekah purred.

Her clawed fingernails dug into the stranger's jaw and she tilted his head, offering up the right side of his face. She ran her knuckles down his skin. The beginning of a bruise was forming beneath the surface. It hadn't swelled. It wouldn't swell. Just one more love tap and Rebekah would move on to other places: places the stranger had agreed she could leave marks on. Well, really he'd said, "no marks in visible places," and for Rebekah that was more than enough permission. Vincent was practically begging to be torn up.

The final love tap on Vince's face was an open handed slap that would have sent his head rocking back had Rebekah not braced it. His groan of pain muffled Rebekah's much softer gasp. She was breathing heavier now and the next smile was half pant half sadistic grin.

"Good," Rebekah said. "You're doing good."

"I can take more," Vance replied.

Rebekah tilted her head as she stared at the stranger. She usually preferred to leave her first time play partners just as satisfied as she was when she was finished with them, but something about V-whatever's cocky demeanour made Rebekah narrow her eyes. The 'you are going to regret that' sadistic bitch expression across her face wasn't part of the act. Rebekah had long forgotten where she ended and the act begun, lines crossing over until boundaries were ravaged. At least in her normal life Rebekah had enough control to keep the dominatrix side of her beneath the surface, but there, in the dungeon, where play was supposed to be fake, holding back was as pointless as it was irrelevant: Rebekah was going to give in to her sadism, whether she wanted to or not. Consenting to the inevitability of violence felt like giving herself up to the waves of the crushing ocean. Violence roared over Rebekah until she wasn't there anymore. She wasn't anywhere. There was just the pain, brimming with sensation until it pin-balled back and forth between agony and pleasure.

"I know you can," Rebekah said pleasantly. She even allowed her facial expression to soften, something much closer to doting house wife than predator. "That's why you're going to let me tie you up, right?"

"Sure, whatever," Vaughn said with a scoff. Rebekah fought not to roll her eyes. She'd heard of some dommes who liked a challenge. They liked brats. Hell, some of them even sought out brats. They wanted alpha men to break down, fighting for dominance every step of the way. At the end they were supposed to be awarded with an obedient sub. To each their own. Rebekah thought those were more like puddles of submission, the backbone taken out of them. She wanted a man's backbone intact, but his brain on and his tongue held, right from the get go. She was going to break Vincent, and then she was going to go one step further. He wouldn't be saying whatever by the end of their session. Rebekah wouldn't be fighting for slivers of his attention and interest: he would be begging her to continue, and it's how stupid over-confident men fell, right off the precipice, that made it worth touching them at all.

"Excellent," Rebekah said in a voice that matched her frozen doting wife expression. "I'm so glad."

Rebekah walked towards the right wall of the dungeon room. It was covered in assorted toys and equipment. There was a particularly large whip Rebekah wanted to try out. There were plenty of gags to try as well. Eventually she'd get to them all, but a simple ball gag to start was sufficient. First though Rebekah went for her own duffel bag. She unzipped it slowly. "Take off your shirt, socks, and pants," she said without turning around to look at Victor. She heard him grumble but ignored the actual words. It could have been about her own clothing staying on. Maybe he'd wanted her to ask like a sexy domme, not simply quick and practical. Rebekah smirked to herself as she heard his belt hit the floor anyways. She pulled out the made-for-bdsm roll of black duct tape from her duffel bag, grabbed the nearest ball gag, and returned to the bed. Rope was more practical, but there was something about the rip of duct tape that made Rebekah incredibly wet.

"Good," Rebekah said upon seeing Vincent completely undressed and sitting impatiently on the bed. The outline of his dick pushed against his boxers, but he was mostly soft. For now To keep him compliant Rebekah took off her sweater, revealing a fishnet shirt over a strappy black bra. She watched as his brown eyes eagerly wandered across her mostly naked upper torso, seeing her even partially clothed for the first time. Rebekah had a thin waist and small breasts, a B at best, but she'd seen them admired just as voraciously as larger breasts by some men. Rebekah tossed her sweater on the floor and crawled onto the bed.

"Lay down," she said, patting the black comforter beside her.

Vince followed Rebekah up the bed and lay down, eyes still openly appraising her half naked chest.

Rebekah held up the ball gag. "You're going to put this on so I don't have to hear any complaints or about what you'd like to do or not do." She could see Victor was about to protest so she quickly added, "that's fine if you don't want to, really it is, but then we're not going any further." Rebekah held back a smirk as he shut his mouth. "The gag isn't optional if you're going to play with me."

Rebekah watched Victor contemplate the idea of wearing a gag for the entire session. Being gagged had been on the list of things he was okay with, but she suspected it was being rendered incapable of saying what he wanted to do that was causing him pause. Basically every man into femdom said he wanted to just make a woman happy and sexually fulfilled, but how many of them actually meant it? How many of them were really in it because they wanted a Goddess like they saw in porn, really just there to get the guy off? With games like this Rebekah didn't have the sorry experience of finding out first hand. If a man wanted to sub for her, he wore the gag. She knew ahead of time what he was okay with and what he wasn't, but still, he was giving up his ability to direct in scene. That Rebekah would end the scene if he didn't completely give up control may have been toeing the line of consent, but it also made perfectly certain that she was sexually fulfilled each and every time. She couldn't always say the same for her male submissives, but Rebekah always made herself one very satisfied customer.

"Alright," Vince said after a very long pause.

"I am going to give you a cat toy to hold onto. It has a bell in it so if you need to safeword, drop the toy. If you safeword the gag will come off, but then play will be over," Rebekah informed him.

She felt herself getting wet from the look of uncertainty crossing Vince's face. Was it worth it, he was probably thinking.

"We will not resume play if you safeword. I can give you aftercare, but if you safeword it'll be over," Rebekah finished, handing Victor the cat toy.

She didn't wait for him to agree and brought the ball gag to his mouth. Vaughn parted his lips and she slid it in, fastening the gag at the back of his head. He could drop the toy, but then of course, everything would be over before it had even begun.

For a fleeting moment Rebekah thought V-whatever didn't deserve this. He'd acted out so slightly. Even if he was a brat, it wasn't his fault he wasn't the kind of sub for her.

Rebekah blinked and glanced over at Victor, taking in his nearly completely naked body, except for his boxers hiding his dick. He shifted on the mattress, the hairs standing up on his exposed body. He was probably cold, but he didn't say anything, just stared up at her, waiting, if a little nervous.

Rebekah's original sadistic smile returned. Who cared if he deserved it? Rebekah was going to enjoy herself, in spite of him, and she was looking forward to it. She picked up the duct tape and unrolled the first strip, grinning at the anticipatory rip it made when the tape pulled apart. Victor hadn't shaved anything. Even after he safeworded and ended play, she was going to make sure it hurt.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Between Agony and Pleasure Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds