• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Big Mistake

Big Mistake

12

It had been a little over three months since that week at our cabin. I felt guilty about what I had done but not enough to tell my husband. We had fantastic sex the first week he was back, mostly because I was so aroused from the week with the boys. Twice I screwed him until he orgasmed and then I sucked him hard again, right away. The second time we did it he lasted forever and gave me several wonderful orgasms.

But, we both started to get back to normal. We had sex once or twice a week, not every night like the first week my husband was back. I began to daydream about my caddie and the boys and I masturbated a few times while was my husband was at work. It was a release but not as good as sex or being naked in front of people. Sex was great. Being naked in front of people was such a rush.

I saw Jack and Bill a few times and talked. I knew from how they looked at me that they could still see me naked. I felt aroused by them and their looks. Every time I ran into them, I went home and masturbated, reliving that week.

School started and my husband’s job was busy and I was alone again. I found myself daydreaming of the golf tournaments and being at the cabin, which wasn’t good for me. Especially when Jack came over one day. I invited him inside, a little nervous, hoping that he wouldn’t expect anything from me.

“Mrs. Johnson, I have a proposition for you. In two weeks it’s rush week for our fraternity. We usually have a big party on Friday night. I want to ask you to come and be entertainment for the brothers and pledges.”

I looked at him with a puzzled expression.

“Jack, entertainment? What are you saying?”

“This year I am in charge of entertainment and I thought of hiring a stripper. Then I thought of you. You’d be perfect.”

“Jack! I can’t strip in front of a bunch of college guys.”

“Why not, Mrs. Johnson. You already have.”

He smiled at me and I blushed. He was right, but I wasn’t at all comfortable with the entire idea.

“Come on Mrs. Johnson. I think you’d love it and I know the guys would too. How about it?”

“Jack, I should just say no, but give me a couple of days to think about it.”

He was all right with that and I walked him to the door. I closed it after he left and felt the tingles in my body. It would be a hoot. But I still wasn’t sure. I had pushed my envelope quite far already. I didn’t know if I was willing to do this. I soon forgot about it but the next morning I awoke from a vivid dream of stripping in front of a crowd of cheering guys. I even went so far as take out that slinky dress my caddie had me wear when he made me strip for him and his friends. I even danced a little, which wasn’t a good idea since it made me remember, remember how hot I was that night.

Not that I was a hot woman, but how hot it made me feel. I thought about this whole thing for hours and finally I had to talk to someone that I could open up to and could trust. I called my friend Marilyn and asked her to come over. I sat in the living room, staring at that damn coffee table, the one he had made me get on, the one with the dildo. My nipples got hard. I was such a bitch!

Marilyn finally arrived and I ushered her inside and brought coffee for the two of us. We chatted about boring stuff for a while. I couldn’t bring myself to tell her what Jack had asked of me. When it got to the point of Marilyn telling me she should go I put my hand on hers.

“Marilyn, I have to talk to you about something.”

“Oh no, you and your husband are not having problems, are you?”

Her concern and the feeling in her voice made me feel better about what I was going to say.

“No, nothing like that. This is hard for me to say, Marilyn. Bear with me.”

She looked at me curiously. I took a deep breath.

“Marilyn, some young men that I know have asked me to a fraternity smoker in a couple of weeks.”

“All right, Beth, but it doesn’t really make sense to me. Why would you be asked to go to one of those things? And who are they?”

I began to feel nervous, but I pressed on.

“You can’t say anything about this to anyone, Marilyn. They asked me to come and be the entertainment.” “They what?”

“They asked me to come to their rush party and be the entertainment. I want to go and I don’t want to go.”

She looked at me closely.

“What kind of entertainment?”

“They want me to strip at the party.”

“They want you to do what? You? Strip?”

I blushed. I was feeling stupid and embarrassed.

“Why do they want you? I mean, Jesus, Beth, you are middle aged, not that you are not good looking, but Jesus, can’t they hire a stripper?”

“Well, ah, they, um, asked me to do it. I mean I wouldn’t get paid”

“Oh god, Beth, what is going on? They want you to strip and not pay you. I don’t get it. Why would they think that you…”

I was blushing bright red.

“Oh Jesus, Beth, they’ve seen you naked already?”

My scarlet face must have been like a beacon. Marilyn started to laugh and then she leaned forward. Her eyes were bright.

“All right, Beth, you have to tell me. Tell me everything.”

Stuttering and stammering, I told her about being at the cabin and waiting for my husband to show up, his getting called out of town, my too large bikinis and my tanning. Then I told her about skinny-dipping and getting caught in the water naked. Then showing my ass to them. Then the tubing incident where I lost my bottoms and my top ripped and my boob bouncing out all the way back to the cabin. And then how they told me my towel wasn’t my towel and how the devil got into me and me giving it to them, then dropping my wrecked top too and letting them see me totally naked, front and back. And then the Frisbee game and how I let them strip me and my playing naked in the water with them.

Marilyn’s mouth opened and then opened wider and wider until I was done. My face was burning red and hot. My nipples were erect and almost throbbing.

“Good God, Beth, you let them strip you? This isn’t some stupid joke or something, is it? It’s really true, all of it?”

I swallowed and nodded yes. Even dressed and only with Marilyn I was getting excited just talking about everything.

“Jesus! And you’re thinking about doing it?”

“Well, yes, sort of. I mean I am kind of nervous about doing it but it would be such a rush. You know, having a bunch of guys, young guys staring at me and yelling and whistling. But I am not sure if I can go through with it.”

“Well, you’ve been naked in front of some young guys already, what would be so hard about this?”

“I’ve felt kind of guilty about what I did. I get this knot in my stomach when I think about doing it.”

“Do you think you need to see if you’ve got the guts to go through with it?”

I blushed and nodded. Marilyn looked at me, then she grinned.

“Stay here. I have an idea.”

Marilyn got up and walked to the kitchen. It was quiet and then I heard her talking. In a few minutes she was back, smirking at me.

“We’ve got 20 minutes, Beth. Take off your clothes.”

“What!”

“Just do as I say, take off your clothes, all of them. I think you will like this.”

I blushed but I did as I was told. I took off my sandals and then my top and shorts. In just a bra and panties I stood looking at Marilyn.

“If you don’t tell me what’s going on, I won’t take off the rest.”

“Don’t be a baby. Just get those off too. I promise you will like it.”

I looked at her suspiciously, wondering what she had done. Then I sighed and took off my bra. My medium sized breasts sagged down slightly and I looked down to see two erect nipples poking away from them. My breasts sag down a little and to the sides and I am not very happy with them. They are not like they were in school. Age does things to a woman. My nipples are very sensitive though and I felt them tingling. I blushed and hooked my thumbs in my underpants, looking at Marilyn once more. My face was very warm and I knew it was red too. Marilyn and I have seen each other naked before, at the gym and at the golf club, but this was different. It was in my home and I was going to be naked and she wasn’t.

I pushed my underpants down, baring my bush to her, blushing even more. Then I stepped out of them. My bush is full, but I do trim it. It is a nice little triangle. I trim it for my husband, but I still don’t shave the lips of my pussy. The hair is silky soft, very short and it draws attention to my crotch. It’s like an arrow pointing to my pussy.

I looked at her again and she was smirking at me. I suddenly felt really nervous.

“Now, Beth, pick up all your clothes and take them upstairs. Then come back down just like you are.”

I felt very submissive. I bent over to pick up my clothes and sandals, feeling very embarrassed as my breasts swung together and dangled down. I knew my face was red, it was embarrassing, but I turned and walked up the stairs, very conscious of my ass jiggling as I did. I was thinking what have you gotten yourself into to myself, but the tingling in my nipples was in addition to the tingling in my pussy and I just tossed my clothes on the bed. I took a deep breath and walked back downstairs.

Marilyn was looking at me and still smirking. I sat in a chair and crossed my legs to cover up as much as I could. It felt foolish to be sitting naked with her still dressed. I was still wondering what she had gotten up to, but I resolved to see it through. We didn’t talk much, just sat. She was looking at me, but I found it hard to look at her. Time must have flown by because before I knew it the doorbell rang, triggering a jolt of panic.

Marilyn stood up and motioned to me.

“Get over to the couch and sit down.”

I stood up nervously not knowing what to expect. She waited until my naked body was on the couch and then smirking again, she walked to the door. I was in plain sight of the door. Marilyn opened it and smiled.

“Come on in.”

My heart plummeted to my stomach and I crossed an arm over my breasts, feeling my breath come faster. My eyes were drawn to the door as a pizza deliveryman entered my living room.

“Just set it on the coffee table.” My face felt as though it was on fire as I watched the man walk in. He stopped, staring at me, then smiled and walked to the coffee table. He set the pizza on it, not moving his eyes from me. Marilyn walked up next to him, with a big grin on her face. I was in shock.

“How much is it?”

“Fifteen ninety-five.”

He still hadn’t taken his eyes off me.

“Damn, I only have ten. Beth would you get the rest of the money for me. I’ll pay you back tomorrow.”

The absolute bitch! Blushing scarlet, I carefully uncrossed my legs and found out that I was going to need both hands to stand up. I put one hand on the arm of the couch and the other on the seat, baring my breasts to him. My nipples were so erect they hurt! I pushed up and felt my face getting hotter as my bush came into sight. I could almost feel my lips puffing up as his eyes went down from my breasts to my pussy. Gritting my teeth and vowing to get even with her I walked to the kitchen where my purse was. I could feel his eyes burning holes in my ass as I walked away from the couch. I felt it jiggle and sway and felt so embarrassed. When I got into the kitchen, I rested my head on the wall, shivering. God I was humiliated and aroused! I took a quick squeeze of my breasts and then my pussy, which was already damp. I moaned and then got my purse.

As I walked back in, I watched him staring at my naked front, my nipples, my swaying breasts, and my triangle. The short hair barely covering my pussy seemed too little as his eyes slid down to stare openly at it. Marilyn was seated on the couch trying to keep from laughing because of the look on my face. I was trying to keep from turning and running back to the kitchen.

Stupidly, rather than sitting down, I set my purse on the coffee table and bent to dig through it for my money. He stepped back a bit and at first I didn’t understand until he whistled. Then I got redder as I realized he was seeing my pussy peeking from between my legs. I stupidly rooted through my purse, letting him look his fill. Shit! I only had five dollars.

I stood up, blushing hard.

“I’ve only got a five.”

“Ma’am, that will be fine, just fine.”

I handed it to him, flushing. He took the five, looked me up and down again.


“Thanks for your business, ladies. This has been a real treat.”

Then Marilyn piped up.

“Walk him to the door Beth. You can hold it for him.”

And I did. I walked with him to the door, knowing he was watching my breasts jiggle and bounce with each step. I stepped to the side and opened the door, stepping back so I wasn’t in plain sight of the street. I waited as he took another long look, then stepped outside. As I closed the door, I heard him laughing and saw him shake his head.

“Marilyn, you bitch!”

I turned and stalked naked toward her. She looked at me and then broke out laughing. I was angry but her laughter made me start and we both started laughing out loud, so much that tears ran down my cheeks.

“I bet that was the best delivery he’s had in ages!”

“Marilyn, you are a bitch!”

Then we both broke out laughing again. I went and got two bottles of beer and we sat on the couch, drinking and eating the pizza. I still felt flushed from my exposure and a little uncomfortable being naked. When we had finished eating, Marilyn looked me up and down.

“I guess we can say that you have the guts to do it, Beth. Now you just have to decide if you want to strip for a fraternity.”

“Where was that guy from, what pizza place?”

“Nervous?”

“I don’t want it to be one that we use, Marilyn. Please tell me it is one from not around here.”

“It isn’t really local, Beth, but you could run into him in the future.”

“Shit, Marilyn. Why wouldn’t you say anything?”

“Just to see the look on your face and how you reacted. I think this could be a lot of fun, Beth, if you just cooperate with me.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, perhaps I could think of some other situations to put you in. You really get excited by this don’t you?”

“A little.”

“Do you like showing yourself off?”

“Not really, but it’s the embarrassment or the humiliation that turns me on, I think. I have never done anything like this without blushing and my face feeling on fire. I feel very uncomfortable usually when someone is looking at me down there.”

“You mean looking at your pussy?”

“Well, ah, yes.”

“Beth, is your sex life good? I don’t mean to embarrass you any more, but..”

“Yes, although we don’t have it as much as we used to. I’m not walking around frustrated or anything.”

“Well at least we know you aren’t in it to get screwed.”

Marilyn laughed again. I’ll have to think about this some. Maybe I can come up with a few things to keep you happy, Beth.”

With that she excused herself and got up. Smirking again, she took my hand, dragged me to door and opened it, leaving me naked in full sight of the street. Then she kissed my cheek and left. I shut the door hurriedly, not wanting the neighbors to see me naked. I walked slowly to the couch and sat down, trembling, thinking of what I had just done. I flushed again and giggled. Maybe I was an exhibitionist. What would my husband say if he ever found out?

I sat and daydreamed, still naked, when the phone rang. It was my husband, my loving husband, calling to tell me he would be late for dinner. I asked when he thought he would be home and he told me around seven. I was feeling pretty wound up and devilishly thought of how to get something for me. I went and found an apron that only covered me from the waist down. I laid it on the counter and looked through the fridge to find something for dinner. I made a salad and took out some steaks and garlic bread. I got our ice bucket and filled it and put a bottle of good wine in it to cool.

Around ten to seven I turned the oven broiler on and put the steaks on the broiling pan and the garlic bread on a cookie sheet. Then, smiling to myself, I put on the apron, leaving me with bare breasts from the front and a naked ass from the back. I opened the wine and stuck it back in ice bucket and then walked to the front door. I was thinking of what my husband would say when he saw me, smiling to myself. I heard the car pull up and a door slam. I waited until I heard steps and as I heard the doorknob begin to twist, I opened the door.

“Hi honey.”

Then I shrieked and covered my breasts. There were two men and a woman standing behind my husband. My face immediately turned scarlet and I was going to turn around, until I remembered the view from the back.

“W-w-what is going on?”

My husband had a shocked expression on his face, but no more than the others who had just seen my breasts.

“Beth, I tried to call you but I couldn’t get through, this is John, Steve and Mary from one of our clients. What are you doing for god’s sake?”

I backed up from the door trembling and my husband and the others walked inside, closing the door. I was so embarrassed, standing with my arms crossed over my breasts and just an apron on. I looked at his clients and all three were grinning at me.

“I-I-I just w-w-wanted to surprise you.”

“Well, you sure did. Why don’t you, ah, get something on, Beth.”

Without thinking, I turned and dashed through the living room and up the stairs, showing them my ass, jiggling and bouncing as I ran. Jesus! I glanced back and all four of them were watching me! Fuck! As soon as I was in our bedroom I had to sit down I was shaking so hard. After a few minutes, I got up and found a sundress. Then I got a pair of full underpants and some sandals. With the cut of the sundress, I couldn’t really wear a bra. I dressed quickly and then took a deep breath. Then I walked out and down the stairs. I was still blushing. I walked up to them, the clients.

“I have to apologize, I wasn’t expecting company.”

“Obviously.”

They broke out laughing, even my husband. I shook all their hands, feeling my breasts jiggle as I did. My nipples hadn’t gone down at all, if anything they were harder and tingling.

“I don’t have much for dinner. I guess I could make hamburgers or something.” “Let’s order in. There’s a good Chinese place that delivers.”

My face got hotter as I remembered the pizza. Well at least my husband wasn’t going to ask to me to strip for the delivery. I got the menu from the fridge and took orders from every one. Then I went back into the kitchen to call it in. I then found out why I got caught. The phone hadn’t been hung up right so it didn’t ring. My husband came in as I was finished the order. He came up behind me and pressed against me. I could feel his erection against my ass. When I hung up, he turned me and cupped a breast.

“No bra, huh.”

His thumb rubbed over my nipple, making little jolts shoot through my body. I looked at him, smiling. Then I dropped to my knees and unzipped his pants.

“Beth..”

“Shhh”

I reached inside his pants and fished out his erection. I looked up at him, smiled and kissed the tip. Then I opened my mouth and sucked him for just a few seconds.

“That’s so you’ll remember me later.”

I stood up and squeezed his erection.

“I don’t think I could ever forget you, Beth.”

We both smiled, then he kissed me and playfully swatted my ass

“We have company, slut. Get out there and be charming.”

“Yes Sir.”

We went back into the living room and I was as charming as I could be after what had happened. No, I didn’t strip for the Chinese delivery; no I didn’t strip so they could see me again. It was a reasonably nice evening, although I caught looks from each one of the clients that made me blush. When it was time for them to go I shook their hands again.

“Very nice meeting you and forgive me, please.”

“It was nice to meet you too, Beth, very nice.”

That made my face heat. My husband walked them out and I was clearing the table when he came back in. He walked up behind me, pinning me against the table. Up went my dress and my underpants were pulled down. I kicked until one foot was free. With my underpants dangling from one ankle, my husband pushed me over the table and fucked me. Usually we make love. This was fucking. He pulled the top of my dress down so my breasts spilled out and squeezed them as he fucked me. I was hot and wet, but I didn’t orgasm before he came inside me.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Big Mistake

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 111 milliseconds