• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Gang Bang and Bukkake BDSM

Gang Bang and Bukkake BDSM

Master instructed me to be ready for seven. He left strict instructions for my clothing, garter belt and stockings, tight see through black top, black skirt with slit up the side. No panties and no bra.

When he picked me up he told me to sit in the passenger seat and held out his hand for me to kiss it. I did so, keeping my eyes low until he told me I could look at him. When I looked at him I couldn't help but smile at the wonderful man who had taken control of my life. He smiled back and caressed my head, leaning in to kiss me.

Commanding me to turn round, he placed the collar round my neck and locked it, securing the key away in his pocket. Then I turned to face the front again and sat with my head bowed as instructed. I was not to see where we were going this evening. I was not to be permitted to look out the window and watch the city go by, or to make the usual small talk we normally did in car journeys.

During the journey I was aware that we were stuck in traffic a lot, and Master commanded me to open my legs so that he could slip his hand down to check me for moistness. Pleased that I was already dripping wet, he commanded me to lick his finger clean.

I'm not sure how long we were in the car for, as I focused on being present in the car for him, focusing on my submission, but at some point we arrived at our destination. Master told me to wait in the car, then he came round to my side and opened the door. He held out his hand and helped me to step out, then took a good look over me, inspecting me to ensure I had met his standards.

Happy with my appearance, he led me into a new high rise apartment block. We got into the elevator and went up to the penthouse suite.

When we entered the apartment I obediently followed Master and we greeted the owner of the apartment. At this point Master had not told me why we were there and when the owner of the apartment asked me if I was nervous, I told him that I was not, as I trust my Master implicitly.

I was led down the corridor to a large sound proofed room, which to all intents and purposes was a fully equipped dungeon. I grinned widely as the apartment owner showed us all the equipment. Master let me wander around on my own and I marveled at the cages and St Andrews Cross and various benches of different heights and sizes. Along the walls there were rows and rows of implements, such as crops, whips, floggers, canes and paddles. Everything you could imagine was there, including some fucking machines, which I was excitedly pointing out to Master and pleading to be fucked with one.

But Master said no. That tonight I wasn't going to be trying out the fucking machines. Tonight I was there for a different purpose. I looked up at Master and waited for him to tell me what my purpose was for the evening, but he winked at me and led me to the middle of the room and instructed me to remove my clothes and lean forward on a bench and he strapped me with my legs wide open and my ass in the air. Taking my hands, he cuffed them to the legs of the bench and bent down to kiss my nose as he clipped on my leash.

The apartment owner arranged for a seat to be placed in front of the bench and Master sat down in front of me.

He told me to concentrate on him and only him. I obeyed and looked up at him, a sense of peace washing over me as he commanded my full attention.

When he spoke, he spoke softly.

"Tonight, my little girl, you are going to be used as a fuckhole for many men. During this session, you will keep your focus on me. You are here to please me, to prove to me how good a girl you actually are. Do you think you can make me proud?"

"Yes Master," I breathed. I could feel my juices running down my cunt.

"Good girl," he said and motioned to someone beyond.

Suddenly I felt a hand grasping my cunt and roughly slipping a finger inside. I moaned loudly at the intrusion.

"Fuck me, she's a horny cunt," an unknown voice said.

"She sure is," Master grinned, "enjoy my fuck meat."

With that, the man slid his cock inside and began to fuck me. I groaned as he began to drive deeper within me and could feel his balls slapping against my ass. Any time I dropped my head or closed my eyes, Master yanked on my leash to force me to focus on him. He had an approving smile on his face, happy that his little girl was taking a fucking for him.

The first guy didn't last long. When he was finished he came round to Master and emptied the contents of his condom into a large cup. Thanking Master, he left the room.

The second guy came and bent down to lick my pussy. He sucked my clit hard and I found myself pleading with Master to cum. He shook his head.

"No, my little fucktoy. You are not permitted to cum with these men. Your orgasms belong to me."

Thankfully the guy finally stopped licking my clit and he began to fuck me. He was hard and fast and he was banging up against my cervix. I screamed out in pain and Master shouted at me to focus on him. Tears were streaming down my face, making my mascara run. The man seemed to keep going forever, but he finally stopped and then he emptied the contents of his condom into the cup.

This time two guys came into the room. One of them began to fuck me slowly and the other one came round for me to suck him off. He forced his cock into my mouth and I sucked it hungrily, moaning loudly as the other guy teased my cunt by thrusting long strokes in and out. I could feel myself getting close to orgasm again and I tried to focus on Master, even though I couldn't see him.

The guy withdrew his cock from my mouth and they both took it in turns to fuck my cunt. They were relentless as they grasped at my ass and pushed deep and hard inside, truly treating me as though I was just a piece of meat. My cunt was beginning to ache from all the pounding and I was crying out for Master.

He appeared right before my eyes and pulled on my leash tightly, as he stared at me and smiled lovingly at me. I melted as he touched my face and I found I could focus on him again. I was taking this fucking for him, showing him I could take it for him, that I could be the perfect fuckmeat to do with as he pleased.

As the two guys finally finished, Master told them to leave and he caressed me. He slid round the back and checked my cunt with his hand.

"Oh, you're being well used my little whore," he said, happily.

He slid his fingers inside me and played with my clitoris, and finally he granted me the permission to cum. I did so loudly and gratefully. After he smeared my juices all over my face he commanded me to lick his finger clean. Then he sat down and nodded his head.

Two men appeared and uncuffed me from the bench, then helped me to another bench with stirrups for my legs. Securing them wide, they tied my arms to the bench and moved my head so that it was leaning backwards.

Suddenly there were many hands on me, touching me, poking me, pinching and slapping me. One man pulled on my head and stuffed his cock down my throat. As I was gagging and coughing, another man rammed his cock in my cunt. Someone else was playing with my nipples and I felt clamps going on and being ripped off. I was screaming in a mix of pleasure and pain as they each took turns fucking me into delirium. I had no idea who was there and how many there were, but they fucked me until I was exhausted and I could no longer focus on anything. All of my bones ached and I was mentally and physically exhausted. I didn't know where Master was, but I knew he was witnessing the whole thing. I also knew he wasn't one of the men who had fucked me, as I knew every inch of his glorious cock.

Finally, Master said "stop" and everyone stopped what they were doing and stepped away from me. I was a heaving mass of flesh and bones, panting hard, unable to focus on anything. My cunt ached from being used and my senses were completely gone.

I startled as Master whispered in my ear.

"You're doing so well my little whore."

He untied me and helped me up, embracing me in one of his special bear hugs. I melted into his body and let him soothe me.

Then he took hold of my face and smiled. "Are you ready to continue, my sweet?"

"Yes Master," I said, although I wasn't sure if I could take anymore. But again, I trusted Master so much that I knew I was in safe hands.

"Kneel on the floor," he said as he guided me to the middle of the room.

I knelt down and placed my hands behind my back, thrust out my breasts, opened my legs and looked down to the ground.

"Good," Master said.

When he told me to look up at him, I saw that six men were standing in a circle around me. They were completely naked and they were each stroking their cocks. I smiled at Master and said "Thank you Daddy".

He smiled back at me and we both stared at each other as the men surrounding me continued to wank themselves off until one by one, they came all over my face and hair. It's hard to describe what I felt in that moment. I felt beautiful, degraded, worthless, valuable, loved, disgusting, amazing, sexy, whorish, free, dirty, cleansed... It was an overwhelming mixture of feelings overloading my senses.

When they were finished, Master commanded me to thank them. So I crawled to each of them, kissed their cock and their feet and said "Thank you for using this fuckmeat." They each thanked Master and left the room. I was still kneeling there, my face to the ceiling, cum dripping all down me.

Master stood and watched me for a moment and smiled.

"Now that is a well used slave. Do you feel well used?"

"Yes Master. I do."

"There's something missing thought, isn't there?"

I nodded and bowed my head.

"Look at me cunt", he commanded.

I quickly looked up.

"What's missing?"

"You Master."

He smiled.

"Explain what you mean."

"Well this body belongs to you. You have experienced the pleasure of watching it be used by others. But you have not taken pleasure from it tonight. So you are missing."

He nodded.

"Do you think I should use this body tonight? After it's been used so carelessly by other men?"

I stared at him. "It doesn't matter what I think Master. If you wish to use this body you will. If you don't you won't."

He threw his head back and laughed.

"But do YOU want me to use this body?"

I hesitated.

"This body belongs to you Master. I would love it if you used it tonight."

"Why? Why would you love it?"

"Because you are my Master and I live for you using my body."

"All right then. Let's see what I can do about that."

With that, he pulled me by the leash on to my feet and I staggered as he kicked my feet apart. He secured my ankles to posts and then pulled my arms up and apart and secured them to posts too.

Then he stood in front of me and held the cup of cum in front of me.

"Do you know what I'm going to do with this, my little cunt?"

"Make me drink it, Master?"

He laughed and shook his head. "My cum is the only cum you drink."

Then he began to pour the cum over my tits and down my back, spreading it across my skin. Before it dried, he selected a flogger and began to whip me all over, my back, my tits, my arms, my legs, each blow landing harder and harder.

I screamed out for him as the cum spread all over me made each lick of the flogger sting more than usual. I couldn't help smiling though as I realized Master had a very good imagination when it came to finding ways to torture me.

When he was finished, he uncuffed me and grabbed me by the hair and pulled me to the spanking bench. He stood in front of me and commanded me to worship his cock. I did so with great pleasure, taking his cock deep inside and swirling my tongue round it, lavishing it with all my love and care and attention. When he'd had enough he withdrew it from my mouth and went round behind me. He checked my cunt and laughed when he saw it was still dripping. Using my own juices as lube, he slid a finger into my ass and then another as he widened me in readiness for his cock. Then he slid his cock inside my ass and I groaned in a mixture of pain and ecstasy as my muscles gave way to let him slip in deeper. Then he began to fuck me, balls deep, grabbing on to my leash and pulling my head back at the same time. Over and over he rammed me hard and I begged "Please may I come Master!"

And he said "Yes" and I came violently, my body bucking as he continued to fuck me harder and faster, his fingernails digging into my shoulder until finally, with a triumphant shout, he came deep in my ass, filling me up.

My body was still bucking up against him as he collapsed on top of me, grabbing hold of my tits and squeezing them tight.

Then he let me go and sat down on the chair.

"Crawl to me," he commanded.

Exhausted, I slid down from the spanking bench and slowly crawled towards him. When I reached him I bent down and kissed his feet.

"Thank you for using this slave so well, Master."

Then I laid my head on the ground and stretched my arms forward in devotion to him.

"Good girl," he whispered. "Good girl..."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Gang Bang and Bukkake BDSM

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds