• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Ariana's First Internet Date

Ariana's First Internet Date

Ariana looked around the bar again nervously. This was her first time meeting a man from the internet with the intent to have sex, and she was feeling equal parts terror and lustful anticipation. She'd spent two hours trying to find the right outfit for the occasion, one that said "sexy and available" without straying into "trying too hard". She's settled on a stretchy pencil skirt that hugged its way over her generous ass and a silky red blouse that draped luxuriously over her breasts. She felt sexy. And nervous.

She'd also arrived almost an hour early, leaving her too much time to scope out the scene at the bar he'd suggested. It was an upscale whiskey bar, with dark wood paneling and black leather booths in the dimly lit space. The booths were enclosed, so it was like every party had their own little room. She wondered what was happening in each one, imagining couples teasing each other in the semi-private spaces.

With a little shake of her head, she tried to bring her imagination back to earth. She was already turned on enough by the anticipatory fear and excitement she was feeling without straying into her mental spank bank for other favorite scenarios. He should arrive any minute! She wondered if it would be cooler to already have a drink when he arrived, or to wait for him before ordering? She couldn't believe she was even asking herself this question. She was accustomed to always knowing the right way to act, and it was thrilling but also confusing to find herself so flummoxed by this situation.

While she was considering this, an absolutely gorgeous specimen of man came down the stairs into the bar. He was sturdily built, broad across the shoulders and through the middle, but in a strong, solid way that she instantly admired. His dark skin set off his bright blue eyes vividly, and he carried himself with an air of comfortable assurance. She felt her pussy clench involuntarily, and she squirmed a little in her seat. This was him!

She felt her heart pounding and the blood rush to her face as the anticipation collided with the nervousness she was feeling as the moment to actually meet him had arrived. He strode up to the booth and smiled down at her, letting his eyes linger on her cleavage before leaning down and cupping the back of her head with his hand and her neck with the other while he kissed her hard. She gasped in shock, equally offended and turned on by his sudden attack, which opened her mouth to his fierce affection. He took immediate advantage, kissing her deeper while he continued to hold her in place. She moaned, and he eased back, letting go, and settling himself on the bench opposite her with a smile.

"I'm so happy to finally meet you, Ariana," he said in his rich, deep voice. "You're just as beautiful as I imagined." He reached across the table and stroked his finger from her bare shoulder to her wrist, slowly, before sliding his hand into hers and holding it firmly. "And if you keep looking at me that way, I'm going to ravish you right here on the table, so you'd better stop."

She snapped her mouth shut, realizing she'd been gazing at him in stunned lust since he'd let her go. She blinked and mentally shook herself. "Girl, you'd better pull yourself together, or you're done for!" she thought to herself. She took a deep breath and smiled at him, saying, "You're awfully hot yourself!"

-

She was glad she hadn't ordered a drink, because that allowed him to order for her, something she didn't usually go for in a man, but there was something about the way he was looking at her, like he was really seeing her, and the way he'd touched her the moment they met, in such an invasive but perfectly RIGHT way that made it easy to let him take over all the details. In fact, she found it was turning her on even more. She had no idea how damn sexy it could be to let someone take over not just in the bedroom but outside it, too. Her panties were drenched, and he hadn't done anything overtly sexual since their abrupt greeting.

The drink he ordered for her was strong and delicious. He ordered dinner, which was also delicious, and of course he was delicious. Conversation between them was easy, and she found herself relaxing into the warmth of his attention, forgetting her nervousness for the moment, and enjoying herself far more than she'd hoped or expected. The evening flew by, and as he paid the check, he asked, "Would you like to come to my place for a nightcap?"

"Oh, yes!" she exclaimed excitedly, and then clapped her hand over her mouth in surprise at her own enthusiasm, blushing brightly. He laughed at her surprise, and offered her a hand out of the booth, pulling her tight against his body as she rose.

"I'm glad," he murmured into her ear as his hands pulled her hips against his, "because I can't wait to get you alone."

She gasped, feeling the butterflies in her stomach come back full force, along with her arousal. What was she getting into? She'd had plenty of boyfriends, but she'd never had sex with someone so soon after meeting them. Wasn't this exactly what people warned women not to do?

No matter what the rational voices in her head told her, though, her body had no doubts about what it wanted, and she knew in her heart (and some other parts) that she was going home with him, and that it was probably the most exciting thing she'd ever done.

He steered her to the right as they stepped out of the bar, and said, "My apartment is just a couple blocks from here." She nodded, and he put his arm around her as they strolled down the sidewalk.

"Your profile listed some unconventional interests," he commented as they walked. Ariana felt the blood rush to her face again, not knowing exactly which interests he meant, but feeling turned on and embarrassed about all of them.

"Yeah," she said shyly. "Which ones were you thinking of?"

He ignored her question, and asked her, "Are you truly interested in everything you listed there?"

Ariana paused. Some of the things she'd listed were things she'd never tried. Most of them were, actually. But she thought about how turned on she'd gotten from going through that list, seeing so many of her fantasies written down, imagining other people liking them, too, and maybe finding those people ... she was embarrassed to admit liking them, but she couldn't deny it. She nodded, still blushing.

He squeezed her shoulder tightly. "Good," he said, as they turned to go up the front steps of an industrial building. "We're here," he whispered as he unlocked the door, his eyes intent on her, as he drew her through the entrance, closing the door behind him.

She barely got a glimpse of a big, open studio space before he shoved her against the door with his body hard against her, gripping her head with both his hands for his mouth to find hers, kissing her hotly while his foot kicked her legs apart for his thigh to press insistently against her pussy. This time, in the privacy of his apartment, she let herself moan loudly, feeling the heat of her arousal rush through her.

Wait! she thought. I need to get my bearings. She tried to pull away from him to catch her breath, but he just pushed more insistently against her. She shook her head, starting to struggle to get away from him, and he pulled his mouth off hers and growled harshly into her ear, "I'm going to fuck you tonight, and you can decide how rough you want our first fuck to be."

With that, he released her, stepping back and leading her into the apartment. In a daze, she followed him, as the implications of what he'd just said sunk into her feverish mind. Was he really saying he wasn't going to take no for an answer? Did she even want to say no? She'd never been more turned on in her life, but shouldn't she be rejecting such arrogant advances?

No, she thought, I want to stay. This is so hot, I can't leave now.

He led her to the far end of the apartment, which was clearly the bedroom, even though it was open to the rest of the space. There was some other furniture, but she found her eyes drawn to the big bed, which was covered in a rich looking velvet quilt. She turned to look at him, breathing nervously, and found him looking at her, his eyes dark and hot with desire.

"Get on your knees," he told her, unbuckling his belt with one hand and he pushed down on her shoulder with the other. She gasped, and slowly knelt down, staring into his eyes as she did. He unzipped his pants and reached into his briefs to release his hefty erection. She moaned again, turned on to the point of pain with the urgency of her desire.

She stuck out her tongue, licking his cock from base to tip eagerly before sucking the head into her mouth hungrily. She gently fucked his cock with her mouth, getting it a little deeper with each thrust. "Oh, yeah, that's such a good girl," he told her, gripping her hair with his hands, but letting her lead the action for the time being. "Keep going. See how much of my cock you can get into that slutty mouth of yours."

She wasn't sure how much she liked being called slutty, but she decided it wasn't important enough to stop for. She loved the challenge of a big cock, and this was definitely the biggest cock she'd seen. In fact, it made her a little nervous, and she felt kind of regretful that it was too big for her to get the whole thing in her mouth.

As she thought that, the head of his cock hit her gag reflex, and she pulled away, coughing. "Aw, baby," he said gently, "Is that all you can take?"

"I don't know," she replied, "but I can try to take more," she said eagerly, wanting to please him. She opened her mouth and slid as far down his cock as she could, until she felt it just shy of making her gag. She tried to ease back into a good rhythm, sliding her mouth up and down the shaft, stretching her jaws into a slight ache to accommodate him.

"Oh, I think you can take more," he told her, and with his hands holding her hair firmly, he pulled her face toward his hips while he thrust his cock down her throat. She felt the tip of his cock slide past the point of her swallowing muscles before she jerked away, coughing again. She shook her head as she coughed, spitting out a mouthful of saliva and pre-come.

"No, that's all," she said, catching her breath.

The next thing she knew, he was pulling her up by the elbows and then dragging her by the hair to a piece of furniture she hadn't really noticed earlier. Now that she saw it, though, she couldn't quite understand what it was. It was half sawhorse, half padded table. That was all she could see before he shoved her over it.

The edge of the table was hip height on her, so she found her torso pressed against the table as he kicked her feet to either side of the legs, and then he did something she couldn't see. She felt cold metal against her ankles, and when she tried to move her legs, she found they were cuffed to each leg of the table, as she'd feared.

He kept his hand on her back, holding her down while he walked around to her head. "I think you can take more," he told her in a soft voice that was somehow scarier than if he'd yelled. The easy comfort emanating from his body, like all of this was going exactly as he'd planned, made her worry about what else he had planned.

But she didn't have much time to worry about the future, because he threaded his fingers through her hair again and slowly but firmly pulled her head up until her mouth was right in front of the tip of his cock, and she was staring up at him in fear and arousal and pain.

"Open that pretty mouth of yours so I can fuck it," he told her. She stared at him in defiance and tried to shake her head despite his tight hold on her hair. His eyes darkened, and he leaned down to look her straight in the eyes as he said, "You'll find that it's a good idea to do what I tell you the first time."

While she was processing that statement, he pushed her head down onto the table and held her head by the back of her neck while he fiddled with something else. She heard a metallic squeak and a click, and then his hand was gone, but when she tried to stand up, she found that where his hand had been, there was now a metal band holding her neck in place.

"From your profile, I thought you would make a good fuck toy," he informed her as he strolled slowly around the table. "And I'm happy with your physical responses so far." She blushed, knowing exactly what he was talking about, because she could feel her body longing to be fucked even now.

"But I can see that we're going to have to work on your obedience, unless you want to be a special kind of fuck toy." He shoved her skirt over her ass, smiling to see she wasn't wearing panties, and spanked hard three times. She screamed, first in surprise, and then in pain, struggling against the cuffs at her ankles. "Is that what kind of fuck toy you want to be?" he asked, spanking her again, this time she lost count of how many times his hard palm struck her ass before he stopped. She was crying hard. He leaned his hips against her red ass. "Do you want to be a pain slut? A rape toy?"

She shuddered at his words and cried out, "Please, no ..."

He shoved three fingers into her wet cunt, and she let out a sounds that was half scream, half moan. "I can tell you like it when I spank you," he whispered into her ear. "And I think you might like being my rape toy."

"Noooo, please no," she whimpered, even though she had almost come from the rush of arousal his words evokes.

"Let's see," he said ominously, and she felt him step away from the table. She heard him cross the room, and she found herself tensing up as he returned. "Let's just find out what your body will do for me." He stood behind her, gazing at the luscious curves of her reddened ass, at the glistening wetness that was entirely visible in her pussy.

He reached out and tapped her ass with the tip of the crop. She froze. Unceremoniously, he started snapping the tip of the crop against her skin, working steadily to cover her ass with another layer of stinging pain. "Oh, no!" she screamed and struggled to pull her ass out of the aim of the crop.

He ignored her and kept hitting her ass, enjoying the evident pain she was in. After a few minutes, he paused, letting her catch her breath. He reached out and grazed his fingers along her welted skin, which was hot to the touch. She screamed, and then caught her breath when he slid three fingers into her cunt, which was, amazingly, wetter than before.

"That's what I thought," he laughed, and she moaned in embarrassment at her obvious arousal. "I think I can make you come just from this crop," he told her.

"Oh my god, no, please, no, don't," she babbled in terror. She couldn't imagine coming when in such pain, or from something so painful.

But he stepped back and returned to slapping her ass, but this time, he focused on the crease between her ass and thighs, and then reached between her legs to smack her thighs repeatedly, before changing angle and slapping her clit full force. "Nooooooo!" she screamed into the large room, and tried again to pull away from the table. She couldn't believe how much it hurt.

"Oh, yeah," he growled. "I love the sound of you screaming." He flicked the crop hard against her clit again, and again she screamed.

There was a pause, and she heard him pull his jeans off. Then he picked up the crop again and laid into her ass, building in intensity as he focused his attentions more and more on her pussy, sometimes hitting the lips, sometimes her sensitive clit, leaving her screaming nonstop.

"My cock is so hard from hurting you," he told her. "Your ass looks like it's on fire, and I can see your pussy juice leaking down your leg. I'm glad you like this, too." She couldn't form words, but she moaned in despair at his words. "I think you're going to come soon," he said, "and when you do, I'm going to know that what you really want is for me to fuck that hungry pussy of yours."

He stepped back again, and this time, he focused all of the crop's ministrations on her swollen clit. He hit her hard, paused and let the sensation sink in, and then hit her again. She couldn't stop screaming, and she was horrified to find that along with the pain, the rhythm he was setting up was rapidly building toward an orgasm.

He hit her again and again, continuing to pause after each one, reading her reactions closely as the sensations combined more and more into indescribable pain, but also what was gearing up to be the most mind-blowing orgasm of her life.

"Noooooo!" she screamed, as her pussy clenched in anticipation.

"That's it," he told her. "You're such a good rape toy, you're going to come because I'm hurting you. That's it!" he shouted, laying three hard smacks against her clit as her entire body jerked with the force of her orgasm. She screamed, her hips gyrating uncontrollably, and a rush of wetness slid down her legs.

He stepped between her legs and thrust his big cock into her hungry pussy, loving the feeling of her hot flesh surrounding his cock, and her beaten ass in his hands. He fucked her hard, spreading her ass cheeks for his hungry gaze, as his cock stretched her wider than she had ever imagined.

"Oh, god!" she exclaimed, overwhelmed by the pain and pleasure she was experiencing. "Please, oh, please, stop!"

"I'll stop when you have my come in your slutty cunt," he growled, fucking her harder. She thought she would have bruises on her hips from the force of his thrusts.

"Beg me to come in your slutty cunt," he demanded.

"Oh, god, no, I can't," she cried out.

"Have you forgotten that the reason you're in this position is the last time you didn't do what I told you?" he threatened.

"Oh my god! No, okay," she gasped fearfully. "Please ..." she paused in horrified embarrassment. He started spanking her red ass cheeks again while he fucked her. "Oh, no! No!" she screamed. "Okay! Okay! Please come in me!" she gasped.

"You want me to fuck this sweet ass of yours?" he asked.

"No! Please, no! Please come in my slutty cunt!" she cried desperately, tears rolling down her cheeks. "Please come in my slutty cunt!"

"That's it," he growled, and leaned into fucking her as he felt his own orgasm rise through him. He gripped her ass with both hands, hearing her scream again as he clenched he flesh in his big hands. "That's a good rape toy!" and he thrust hard into her, coming deep in her hungry pussy.

She sobbed quietly as he pulled his cock out of her pussy and pushed some levers on the table to release her legs and neck. He pulled her up from the table and half walked, half carried her to the bed, where he lowered them both into it. She kept crying as he held her gently. "Next time, it won't have to be like that," he soothed her.

She didn't know why she was staying in bed with him instead of running out the door screaming, but she found his tender words and gentle hands so soothing, and she found herself falling asleep before she knew it. She would leave first thing in the morning, she thought to herself sleepily as she drifted off.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Ariana's First Internet Date

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds