• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom, Sis, Aunt & Cuz Naked Ch. 07

Mom, Sis, Aunt & Cuz Naked Ch. 07

12

As if your vote is my applause, please vote.

There are no underage characters in this story. All characters in this story are over the age of 18-years-old.

*

Cousin Julie has sex with her cousin, Ryan, in the hope of persuading to demonstrate with them naked on Nude Day.

Revised, Rewritten, and Continued from Chapter 06:

Susan's daughter, Christine, has sex with her brother, Ryan in the hopes of persuading him to demonstrate with them naked on Nude Day.

She was as nervous as she was sexually excited. Never had Ryan seen much more of her than a down-blouse peek of her cleavage and bra, and now she was about to show him her big, naked, natural breasts, her naked areolas, and her naked, erect nipples. Never had he seen much more of her than an up-skirt view of her panties, her pussy slit, and her camel toe, and now she was about to show him her blonde, trimmed, naked pussy, and her round, firm, naked ass.

How dare she even think about exposing her naked body to her brother? This is her blood related brother and not her step-brother. This is her brother and not her boyfriend, her husband, or her lover. What's wrong with her for agreeing to go through with this just to get him to protest naked with them on Nude Day?

'Giving her brother sex for him to protest naked with them is just ludicrous. This whole thing is a stupid idea, just stupid. I have a good mind not to even protest,' she thought. 'Here I am protesting for women's rights and I'm relinquishing my rights by having incestuous sex with my brother. That doesn't make any sense.'

Christine was filled with foreboding and second thoughts. While still staring at herself in her brother's bedroom mirror as if his mirror was him watching her undress, she reached behind herself to unhook her bra. Preoccupied in thought while her bra straps were suspended from her shoulders, and with her already filled with shame, remorse, and embarrassment, she wondered what his reaction would be to seeing her naked breasts. In the way that her mother, her aunt, and her cousin all had big, natural, and shapely breasts, she had big, natural, and shapely breasts too. In the way that she heard her mother tell her aunt that her ex-husband had a big dick, she overheard her mother tell her aunt that Ryan had a big dick too.

'My brother has a big cock,' she thought. 'In the way my brother no doubt would love to see my big, naked breasts, I'd love to see his big, naked dick.'

Then, without further ado, as if Ryan was standing there before her waiting for her and expecting her to remove her bra, she removed her bra. Now topless while still looking at herself in the mirror, she imagined herself being her horny brother while seeing her naked breasts for the first time. Shapelier and not as big and/or as saggy as her Mom's and aunt's breasts, sitting higher up on her chest, where they had a large C or a small D cup breasts, she and her cousin Julie had perfect C cup breasts.

Proud of her breasts, Christine loved her big tits. If she was to take a personal inventory of all that she liked about herself, her big tits would be high on the list along with her natural, blonde hair and big, blue eyes. Glad that she was tall, as tall as her mother, her aunt, and her cousin, she loved her long shapely legs. If only by all the looks and whistles she received of the men who admired her from the back as much as they lusted over her from the front, she knew she had a great ass too.

No longer thinking about herself, Christine returned to the pressing issue at hand, having sex with her brother. As much as she wondered what Ryan's reaction would be to seeing her naked breasts, she wondered what his reaction was to seeing their mother's naked breasts. She wondered what his reaction was to not only seeing their aunt's naked breasts but also her naked body too. All the women in her family were genetically blessed with shapely figures.

With her brother seeing three sets of forbidden breasts in three days, even if he didn't complete having sex with their mother and aunt, after seeing her naked too, whether he gave her sex or not, he now had plenty to masturbate over. Only, instead of allowing him to flee and to masturbate over her later, as she imagined he did over his mother and aunt, she was determined to give her brother sex. Whether he ejaculated his cum on her hand, across her naked breasts, in her mouth, all over her face, or in her pussy, she was determined to get Ryan to cum.

'Sex, sex, sex, if only for the sake of our Nude Day demonstration, I'm determined to have sex with her brother. 'Cum, cum, cum, hoping to get my brother to do whatever I want him to do, I'm determined to get him to cum,' she thought.

As if an insult, women took it personally when a man wasn't sexually excited enough with them to cum. After all the trouble they go through with clothes, hair, perfume, makeup, and sexy lingerie, how dare he not cum after his mother and his aunt not only showed him their naked bodies but also gave him sex? If she was going through all this trouble of stripping herself naked and stepping in his shower naked, with Christine, his sexy sister, ready to give her brother incestuous sex, he had better cum.

'Cum Ryan, cum,' she imagined saying while stroking his cock. 'Cum Ryan, cum,' she imagined saying after removing his cock from her mouth while sucking his cock. 'Cum Ryan, cum,' she imagined saying while making love to her brother. 'Cum Ryan, cum,' she imagined saying while allowing him to fuck her, really fuck her hard and fast and while pounding her pussy.

* * * * *

As if she was reluctantly stripping herself naked for a naked prison search, she slowly slid down her panties and stepped out of them. Christine was naked now. Naked, naked, naked, she was naked. Turning one way before turning the other way, she looked at herself in her brother's bedroom mirror as if she was her brother seeing his sister's naked body.

Suddenly she was cold and quaking with sexual anticipation of having sex with Ryan. Suddenly she was nervous and afraid that he'd want to have sex with her or that he would reject her and not have sex with her. Sexually frustrated and horny enough to have sex with her brother, suddenly she was sexually frustrated and horny. With her nakedness adding to the lustful desire of what she was about to do, she was sexually aroused and ready to have sex with her brother.

Her nipples were already erect with the thought of her brother seeing them, fingering them, and sucking them. Her nipples were already erect with the thought of her brother pulling them, turning them, twisting them, pinching them, and squeezing her nipples. Her pussy was already wet with the thought of her brother not only seeing her cunt but also fingering her cunt. Her pussy was already wet with the thought of her brother licking her cunt. Her pussy was already wet with the thought of her brother sticking his big dick in her pussy and fucking her cunt.

Now forgetting about what was sexually inappropriate, what was incest, and what was forbidden, she was determined to do whatever she needed to do to have her brother agree to demonstrate with them naked on Nude Day. She was not only determined to not only have sex with her brother but also she was determined to get him to cum. Preferably, she wanted Ryan to cum in her mouth before cumming in her cunt. She hoped that her brother wanted her as much as she now sexually wanted him.

'This is it,' she thought. 'This is really it. For the better treatment and better pay for all women, for the sake of getting him to demonstrate naked with us, I'm going to have sex with my brother. If I must trample the rules of morality to make better conditions for women by having incestuous sex with my brother, I'm willing to do just that,' she thought. 'What's the big deal? It's just sex.'

"Nude Day, Nude Day, what do you say? Better treatment of women today. Nude Day, Nude Day, what do you say? Better treatment of women today," she whispered her slogan while chanting it silently.

Not wanting her brother to get her pregnant, she took a condom with her in case he wanted to make love to her and/or fuck her. As if she was making the walk from her prison cell to her execution, she slowly walked from his bedroom to his bathroom. Before she turned his bathroom doorknob, she listened at the door with trepidation mixed with sexual excitement. Ready to take one for the team and for the sake of coercing Ryan to protest naked with them, she was ready to have sex with her brother.

"Nude Day, Nude Day, what do you say? Better treatment of women today. Nude Day, Nude Day, what do you say? Better treatment of women today," whispered silently to give her the courage she needed to turn his bathroom doorknob.

* * * * *

With water in his eyes and in his ears, Ryan was too busy rinsing the soap from his naked body to see or to hear his sister enter his bathroom. She placed the condom on the bathroom sink before silently opening his shower door. As if she was a stalker, she stared at her brother's naked body in the way that she hoped he'd stare at her naked body. As if she was a rapist, she lustfully wanted the sexual, albeit incestuous pleasure of her brother's naked body in the way that she hoped he'd want the sexual, albeit incestuous pleasure of his sister's naked body.

He was naked. Her brother was naked. As if a stalker, she stared at her brother's nakedness as if he was a celebrity and she had broken in his home, in his bathroom, and in his shower. As if she was a rapist, she stared at her brother's naked body before looking down to stare at his semi-erect cock. Indeed, he did have a big cock.

'I can't wait to see that hairy monster angry,' she thought.

Then, when he opened his eyes, looking as if he was imagining his sister naked, Christine stood in the shower naked with her brother. She was naked with her naked brother. Obviously, by the shocked look on his face, he couldn't believe that his sister was in his shower naked with him. Obviously, by the shocked look on his face, he couldn't believe that he was seeing his sister naked. Obviously, by the shocked look on his face, he couldn't believe that his sister was seeing him naked. Naked, naked, naked, brother and sister were both naked.

'There's no turning back now,' thought Christine. 'This is it. This is really it. I'm going to have sex with my brother. I'm going to have incestuous sex with Ryan.'

When her brother opened his eyes and focused his eyes on all that he could see of her, she gave him a sexy smile and a naughty look.

"Christine! Oh, my God! What are you doing here? You're naked," he said staring at her naked big breasts and her blonde, naked pussy. Up and down, his eyes bounced like ping pong balls looking from her big tits to her blonde pussy. With the gene pool strong in their family, Christine looked much like a younger version of her mother, Susan, and her aunt, Elizabeth. "You shouldn't be here. What are you doing here?"

As if she was his wife, his girlfriend, his significant other, and/or his lover instead of his sister, she gave him another sexy smile and another naughty look. She looked at him as if she was a stripper and a prostitute there for his birthday as his paid-in-advance gift. Only, she wasn't a stripper or a prostitute, she was his sister and this wasn't his birthday.

"After Mom and Aunt Elizabeth were unable to persuade you to volunteer for our Nude Day demonstration by giving you sex, I thought that I'd try and convince you by giving you sex," she said. "I figured that if you couldn't go through with having sex with either of them that, maybe, you'd like to have sex with me."

As if she was beneath a waterfall in Hawaii, she stepped closer to her brother, and pressed her naked body up against his naked body. Instead of giving him a peck on the lips, with the shower water doing nothing to cool their sexual arousal and their incestuous desire, she kissed her brother. As soon as she touched his lips with her lips, she parted his lips and French kissed him. Kissing and kissing one another, brother and sister were making out in the shower as if they were married.

Then, not wasting any more time with just kissing, she moved to her knees. Not stopping there and not wasting time with small talk, Christine leaned forward and took her brother's prick in her mouth. She wrapped her hand around his erect prick to stroke him while sucking him. She was blowing her brother. Christine was sucking Ryan's cock. She stared up at him with her pretty face and her big, blue eyes while fondling his cock with her fingertips, stroking his cock in her soft hand, and blowing him.

In the way that her mother did and her aunt had done, she was blowing her brother. Not taking no for an answer, determined to make him ejaculate his cum in her mouth and/or all over her face, hair, and naked breasts, Christine was sucking Ryan's big, erect prick. She stroked him faster and stroked him harder while sucking him deeper. Stroking him fast and hard, she swirled her tongue around his cock while cupping his testicles in her soft hand.

* * * * *

"Oh, my God, Christine. Oh, my God. You can't do this. You mustn't do this. This is wrong. This is forbidden. This is incest," he said running his fingers through her wet hair while staring down at her lovingly.

She stared up at her brother as if she was his lover instead of his sister.

"Cum Ryan, cum," she said briefly removing his cock from her mouth to speak. "Cum Ryan, cum. Cum in my mouth. I want to taste you. I need to swallow you. Cum Ryan, cum. Cum for me. Cum in my mouth."

Seemingly ready to pull away from his sister in the way that he pulled away from his mother and his aunt, this time he didn't. Even better than his mother or his aunt, Christine was giving him the best blowjob of his life. She was stroking and sucking his cock in the way that he never had anyone stroke and suck his cock.

"This feels too fucking good to be wrong," he said while humping his sister's mouth. "Don't stop sucking me, Christine. Please don't stop blowing me," he said putting a gentle hand behind his sister's pretty, blonde head. "Blow me, Christine. Suck my cock," he said really getting into it by fucking his sister's pretty face. "I need to cum. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth," he said.

In the way that he did in his sexual fantasies of his sister giving him a blowjob, he pulled her head closer while humping her mouth and fucking her face as if she was a whore he picked up in a barroom. He couldn't believe his sister was in his shower with him naked. His sexual fantasy come true, he couldn't believe his sister was on her knees and sucking his prick.

In the way that his MILF of a mother and his MILF of an aunt had done, his sexy sister stared up at him with her big, blue eyes while kissing his prick and licking his prick. He couldn't believe it. He just couldn't believe it. His sister, Christine, was sucking his prick. His big sister was blowing him.

"Shut up and cum, Ryan. Fondle my breasts. I like having my nipples fingered while sucking you," she said. "Cum Ryan, cum. Cum in my mouth, all over my face, in my hair, and across my breasts, just cum. Cum Ryan, cum. Cum in my mouth."

Like mother, like daughter, and like aunt, they obviously, all liked having their nipples fingered while sucking cock. Like mother, like daughter, and like aunt, they all enjoyed sucking cock. Ryan obediently obeyed his sister by fondling her naked breasts while fingering her erect nipples. He pulled them, turned them, twisted them, pinched them, and squeezed her nipples to her sexual delight. Stroking him faster, she sucked him deeper.

Then, as if there was an alarm bell going off in his head, as if he had awakened from his sexy dream, he pulled away from his big sister. In the way that he had stared down at his mother and his aunt, he stared down at his sister as if she had lost her mind. He stared down at her while he regained his senses. He grabbed his towel, left the shower, and disappeared in his bedroom. In the way that he sexually rejected his MILF of a mother, and in the way that he sexually rejected his MILF of an aunt, he rejected his sexy, big sister.

"I can't do this. I just can't. This is wrong. This is so wrong. This is incest. This is nasty," he said running away yet again. "I have to go. I have to get dressed."

Chapter 07:

Swimming naked while waiting for her cousin show up to clean the pool, Cousin Julie offers cousin Ryan incestuous sex with the hope that he'd demonstrate naked with them on Nude Day.

In the way that her mother, Liz, was sitting out topless while waiting for her nephew, Ryan, to show up to clean her pool, Julie was in the pool naked while waiting for her cousin to show up to clean the pool. Julie was ready to give her cousin a sexy show of her naked body while making her sexual intentions blatantly known. Their last-ditch effort to enlist Ryan's help, it was up to Julie now to convince her cousin to demonstrate with them naked on Nude Day. With his mother, his aunt, and his sister all failing to get him to cum, it was up to Julie to get her cousin to cum.

In the way that his sister had encouraged him to cum, Julie hoped that she could encourage Ryan to cum. Where her mother, her aunt, and her cousin all failed to make Ryan cum, she felt confident that she could get her cousin to cum. Learning from their mistakes, she now knew all that she needed to do to make him ejaculate his load of warm, oozy cum in her hand in her mouth, all over her face and breasts, and/or in her pussy.

'Cum Ryan, cum,' she imagined saying to him while stroking him. 'Cum Ryan, cum,' she imagined saying while sucking him. 'Cum Ryan, cum,' she imagined saying while fucking him.

For the sake of their Nude Day demonstration, they all hoped that once Ryan ejaculated his cum on their hand, in their mouths, and/or in their pussies that he'd do anything they wanted. In the way that all four women had done with other men, men who weren't blood related, once they gave them what they wanted and once they gave them sex, they owned their asses. Once these women gave men hot, sexy sex, the men they dated and had sex with were at their beck and call.

Whether a booty call, casual lovers, or boyfriend and girlfriend, once these women gave men sex, most men were ready to have a sexual relationship. Other men who were hot for them, were ready to propose to them and marry them. No man had ever refused and rejected them from giving them sex in the way that Ryan was now. No man was unable to control himself from cumming on their hand, in their mouths, all over their face, hair, and breasts, and/or in their pussies. Only, Ryan was different from the other men. He was blood related.

As soon as Ryan pulled in the driveway, Julie came out of the house wearing nothing but her towel and her sexy smile. Ready to show her cousin all of her naked body, in the same way of his sister, he had never seen much more than an up-skirt view of her panties or a down-blouse peek of her cleavage and bra. Rather than meeting him at the door wearing only a towel and then dropping her towel at the most opportune time, she decided to wait in the pool naked for him to arrive.

'Naked, naked, naked, I can't believe I'm naked while waiting for Ryan to walk in the backyard,' though Julie. 'I can't believe I'm about to expose my naked body to my cousin. I wonder what he'll say. I wonder what he'll do. I'm hoping that he'll allow me to suck him. Where my mother, my aunt, and my cousin all failed, I'm hoping that he'll cum in my mouth. I'm hoping that he'll fuck me. I'm hoping that he'll cum in my pussy,' thought Julie while waiting for Ryan to appear.

Having never done anything like this before, she was so nervous about flashing her cousin her naked body now. Having never flashed any part of her semi-naked or naked body to anyone before, she couldn't believe she was about to flash her naked body to, of all people, her cousin. Who knows? Maybe after flashing Ryan, she'd want to flash other men. Maybe after flashing Ryan, opening up another sexual dimension of inappropriate, sexual behavior, she'd want to flash the pizza delivery man. She imagined answering the door wearing just a towel and as soon as he handed her the pizza her towel would fall.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom, Sis, Aunt & Cuz Naked Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 109 milliseconds