• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • New Neighbor Ch. 01

New Neighbor Ch. 01

"C'mon! I don't want to get yelled at for being late again." I told Destiny. She always dragged her feet when we walked home from school.

"Shut up! I'm coming, I just want to pet this dog." She always found a way to procrastinate.

"Fine, I'm leaving without you!"

"Calm your tits, you shit cunt."

"Okay cum rag." I snapped back.

As we were walking down our street, I saw that someone had bought the house a couple doors down. Destiny tried to drag me over to meet them but I refused. A couple hours after arriving home, I heard a knock on my front door. I opened it to see a man holding a small dog. He had a big buff body, bald head and he was about 6'3. He was really intimidating.

"Hey, I just moved in, I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Richard!"

"Hi, Richard. I'm Katlin."

"I actually didn't introduce myself because I'm a friendly neighbor. My son told me to come over here because he said you were hot."

"Umm how old is your son?"

"9, and uh I lied again. He didn't say you were hot, I did. He just agreed." We both laughed even though I was kind of creeped out.

"Thank you but I'm only 18."

"Wow! I'm sorry, you looked much more mature."

"You're fine, I get that a lot actually." He left and I continued with my regular evening until my parents came home from work.

Now I understand why a forty something year old man tried to hit on me, I am 5'7, medium length blonde hair and I weigh about 145, I have larger thighs and a small waist and c cup breasts. I've never really had time for boys. All they wanted was sex. Well with my body, I understand that.

I woke up the next morning to people talking in my living room, my mother walked in and said to me "You want to get up Katlin? The new neighbors came over to introduce themselves."

"Yup." I left my room in just a big t-shirt and panty's. My nipples were hard from my air conditioner but I didn't bother noticing, I was still half asleep. As I came down stairs I heard Richards voice. I had completely forgotten about yesterday.

"Fuck." I whispered to myself.

"Katlin! Come here and say hi to Rich!"

"So you're the wonderful Katlin everyone is talking about." He acted like he never talked to me before. That was a smart idea. He looked me up and down with a smile on his face. I felt creeped out but for some weird reason, my body reacted differently.

"Yeah, well I'm not that wonderful."

"Oh, bullshit! She's a straight A student! She's the definition of wonderful!" said my dad. I started to turn red from all the attention.

"Thank you."

Richard looked at me and smiled. "Well, you all seem like the perfect family and I don't mean to be so forward but I'm going camping with my son this weekend. Maybe all of you will like to come with us?"

"I actually have plans." I proclaimed.

"Well you can cancel." My mom scowled.

"Oh no, I don't want to be the reason why you can't hang out with your friends."

"She will live. She sees her friends almost every day." My mom knows how to ruin my social life. I fled to the kitchen to make breakfast while they talked about taxes and the president, you know boring grown up things.

The next day I was talking to destiny at lunch "So do you think he wants to smash?"

"I don't know, he gives off this creepy vibe but he also seems like a mentor type."

"He's hot, I'd fuck him so hard."

"Oh my gosh des! Stop acting like a slut!" we laughed the joke off and continued our conversation.

"But I'm serious Kate, if he wants to go camping with you-"

"With my family!" I corrected.

"Fine your family. As I was saying, I'd seduce him to see if he goes along with it and if he doesn't then just apologize but he's most likely going to go with it."

"Whatever." I didn't want to admit it but it was kind of a good idea.

The next day as I was packing for camp, my mom came in and said "so I did a little bit of stalking on our new neighbor and found out that he's actually a retired cop."

"That's rad." I said in a sarcastic voice.

"Alrighty then Ms. Smarty pants." she left and I continued to pack, I saw my black lace bra and panty set des had gotten me for Christmas last year. I grabbed it and stuffed it in my bag along with my other outfits. I started to imagine what it would be like to tease Richard at camp. My thoughts were abruptly interrupted when I heard Richards voice in my hallway. "Are you all ready to go?"

"Yeah, let me grab a couple more things then I'll be down." The drive down was about 3 hours, I had no reception when we got there, it smelled awful and all I wanted to do was sleep. I set up my tent, laid down my things and slept the rest of the day. I woke up around 11am to my dad telling me "We're going to go down to the lake for a swim, you want to come?"

"Meet me there, I'll see you guys later."

"Okay, rich said that he'll take you up there." That gave me an idea. This was the perfect time to tease him. As soon as my parents left, I put on my bikini and walked out of the tent. I saw that rich was still in his tent. I went to the cooler to grab some ice. I waited until he came out so I could bend over and show my ass and pussy off in my bikini bottoms. As soon as he came out I bent over. I looked over and he was staring. Probably staring a little harder than he should have been because I saw his bulge through his swimming trunks growing.

As I came back up, I looked at him and stuck some ice in my mouth slowly. He changed the subject quickly. "Are you ready?"

"Sure." I was kind of disappointed that he didn't say anything else. After we arrived I thought of another way to give him a tease. Once my parents were occupied with something else I walked towards him and said "I need help with my diving." I pulled him up on the dock and turned my back against him. I could feel his cock right against my ass. I bent over to show him how I usually dive and as I did that I made sure my pussy was basically rubbing on his cock. He stepped forward and placed his hand on my lower back. That made his cock move even closer to my pussy. He was rock hard. I lifted myself up and wiggled my ass on his hard member. He let out a soft moan and I dived into the water. His cock was throbbing.

"Hey I'm going to head back to the tent, I'm going to get some rest!"

"Alright see you soon!" my dad yelled from the distance. About 10 minutes after he left, I went back too. I walked quietly to my tent. I heard Richard in his tent rubbing his cock. At first I had no intentions of fucking him. I just wanted to see if he was actually a creep but the thought of him fantasying about me got me so turned on.

I walked to my tent, I put on the black lace bra and panty set. I grabbed my vibrator from my bag and started playing with myself. I didn't close my tent. I didn't care. I wanted him to see me vulnerable. I started to moan quietly but I wanted him to hear me. I moaned his name when I came. I knew he heard it. I waited patiently for him to come in. He never came though. While we were eating, he kept staring at me. I looked up at him and smirked.

My parents went to sleep and I was watching the fire die out. I saw Richard come out of his tent and grab a beer from his cooler. He sat right across from me and started to stare again. I lifted my foot up and gently placed it on his leg. He started to rub my foot, I moved my foot over to his cock. I started to rub it through his shorts. He leaned back his head and let out a moan. I saw the pre cum on his shorts. I stopped right before he was going to cum.

"Goodnight..." I said seductively.

"Don't go." He said in a husky yet disappointed voice. I went into my tent and took off my big shirt which had my black lace bra underneath it. I went to bed and awoke to my tent being zipped open. It was too dark for me to see who it was, but I knew it was him.

He kissed my neck and felt on my body. I heard him grab my vibrator and turn it on. He placed it on my clit and placed his fingers inside me. I felt an orgasm beginning. It never came. His son was right outside my tent looking for his dad.

"I'm coming Micah, I was just saying goodnight to Kate."

"Fuck." He muttered. He kissed my thigh then left.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • New Neighbor Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds