• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sunday Afternoon

Sunday Afternoon

Hello everyone, this is the first story I have written. I'm not a native English speaker, sorry for any mistakes, enjoy!

*****

You never know when some things are going to happen, or even IF they are going to happen.

Sometimes some things take months or years to cook, simmering under the surface, where you know they are there but you never know when or if they are going to reach the surface. And sometimes when they finally they do surface they can be amazingly beautiful and hot experiences. I am thankful of having been part of one of those situations with my beautiful wife.

Of course, every story has a prelude, the situations that gave hints of the possibilities, and were fun and hot in themselves, maybe one day I will write about them.

I found myself at home on a Sunday afternoon, I had just gotten home from a small weekend trip with my wife Mia and a friend of hers, Sarah. She was staying home with us for personal reasons and we had decided to help her out while she looked for a place to stay.

I should point out that Sarah had been flirting with my wife for quite a while, more than three months at least, and since Sarah was very straightforward even I had noticed the attention. She always had a compliment for my wife and even directly said that she was up for play if my wife wanted to.

My wife, on her side, even though I knew that the idea of experimenting with a woman was appealing to her, had shown herself hesitating to carry it out. This despite my encouragement to the possibility of something happening between them and being obvious to me that she liked the attention.

The trip had been an interesting experience, I could feel the sexual tension between Sarah and Mia. From the comments, they made all the time, the way they looked at each other and the eagerness they had to enjoy the small one day getaway.

I should say that the trip was for my wife's birthday, and for that reason I was in the mood to pamper her, the plan was to make use of the spa and relax from the stress of work. Since Sarah had joined our plan, and she also needed to relax and forget her stress the plan seemed ideal for all of us.

The trip was to a resort in a small town an hour and a half away from our home. It was quite a nice hotel, with pools and restaurants and a Spa in the middle of the mountains. The view was quite nice, and the weather was wonderful. The spa promised to be a top-notch facility with pool, Jacuzzis for couples, aromatherapy and other things.

Once at the resort, our first stop was to the spa. We spent some time perusing the options and facilities. At the end the decision was that the girls would end up taking a massage together while I waited reading a book by the pool. The routine consisted of exfoliation treatment, a side by side massage, and relaxation in a jacuzzi.

I must confess that I could not actually make progress with my book thinking of the possibilities of that jacuzzi.

When they got back from the massage, both looking visibly relaxed, I could not wait to ask my wife if something interesting had happened.

"So? Anything interesting happened?" I asked.

"Nothing." Mia said whispering forcefully at me.

"Really Nothing?" I asked, surprised. I would have bet SOMETHING would have happened.

"She just got topless in the jacuzzi."

"And? Did you like it? Did you like her boobs."

"I tried not to look too much." Mia said visibly embarrassed, "But they were very nice."

"Ha!" I suppressed a chuckle since Sarah was moving closer to us.

"What are you talking about?" She asked, looking at both of us.

"Nothing." Mia said, "Let's go to dinner."

The afternoon was uneventful, we had dinner, and lounged for a while making small talk. After that both girls were exhausted and we all ended up going to bed quite early, to my disappointment.

My wife woke up quite early and was chatting with her friend (she had booked her own room) so I told her to invite her to our room. My wife was wearing a dark green see through top and booty shorts that I was sure would be quite tempting to Sarah.

When my wife opened the door and Sarah came in, I could see that she could not take her eyes away from her. Even though my wife was somewhat trying to be discreet although I could see a twinkle in her eye liking the attention and exhibition. The conversation was innocuous, and you could see that Sarah didn´t know if she could broach the subject or not or how much to look at my wife. After some time, when nothing happened, we all got hungry and went for breakfast.

The morning consisted of us three lounging out under the sun, reading and making yokes about threesomes. The tension seemed in part to have gone down, it seemed that the three of us, on our own way, were resigned that the opportunity had passed.

The trip back to our apartment was fast, still, both girls managed to fall asleep.

Once back home, around 4:30 pm we all quickly relaxed, ordered some food and chose a movie to watch.

That's when the sexual tension came back. For one the movie was about a couple that wanted to spice up their sex life by swinging. For the other my wife changed into a new set of black lingerie, this time a short top and booty shorts, somewhat see through. Sarah had changed to short shorts and had a black top with no bra.

"Wow." I said when I saw Mia.

"Yeah, really nice." Sarah said with a wide smile and a look of desire in her eyes.

"Don't look." Mia said with an embarrassed look on her face putting a hoddie on.

"Come on, don't be shy, show me." Sarah said.

After a bit of nagging we managed to get Mia to lose the hoddie and twirl a little bit, showing us the lingerie and her body fully.

"You should see the rest of her collection." I said. "She looks really nice in see through, she has a black babydoll that looks amazing in her."

"Can I see it?" Sarah said.

Mia went to her closet for it and returned to show it to Sarah.

"Wow, I agree you would look amazing in it. Are you going to put it on?" Sarah said.

"Maybe I'll wear it another time." Mia said visibly embarrassed.

With the temperature of the room having gone noticeably up we settled down to watch the movie.

Halfway through the movie, the couple chose to try swinging, exchanging partners with another couple.

"I would never do that." Mia said.

"Me neither." Sarah said thoughtfully. "I would love to play with the other woman, kiss her, touch her, taste her, but my man is mine."

"I agree." I said, seeing my opportunity to reach an agreement that would be good for all of us. "Let's shake on it."

Handshakes were done all around, and I could see that Sarah thought that she might get her chance soon.

When the movie was drawing to a close, things reached their peak. The question of what now hanged in the air. After a little bit of uncomfortable silence I mentioned a previous afternoon where the three of us had spent two hours watching videos from an erotic art website we had a subscription for.

"We could watch some videos again." I said. "Let's move to the study where it will be easier to set up the computer."

Since both girls agreed, we all moved to the study. I made sure to sit Mia in the middle while I set up the videos on the flat screen tv.

Selecting a video didn't take long, I already knew what the girls liked. Both girls were nervous, especially Mia, half looking at the video, (two girls kissing and caressing each other) and half looking at each other.

"Come on, I know both of you want to." I said. Mia turned to look at me and closed in to kiss me.

"Your husband can take my hand and guide it to touch you." Sarah said.

Mia kissed me. I could feel her arousal in her kiss and breathing. I touched her chest and since Sarah had closed in I took her hand and put it on the other breast. Mia let out a sigh.

I looked Mia in the eyes and told her.

"Go on, kiss her."

Mia turned to look at Sarah in the eyes, they were now both kneeling in front of each other on our red couch.

"May I?" Sarah asked, and when Mia assented they both kissed. Slowly at first but with increasing urgency as the time passed. Their hands started roaming each other, feeling every corner of their bodies.

"Kiss her neck." I told Mia.

She did, getting a slow moan from Sarah and more urgent movements from her.

"Oh god, you are beautiful." Sarah said looking at Mia. Her hands were roaming all over Mia's body, on her back, her ass and her chest. I could see she could not have enough of her.

"I want to touch you." Sarah said pulling Mia's top up slowly to reveal her breasts.

"Wow, they're beautiful." Sarah said while touching her breasts and moving down to kiss them, first one then the other. Mia was roaming Sarah's body too. And both girls started breathing heavier and giving low moans in appreciation.

"I want to touch you too." Mia said. She removed Sarah's top and immediately touched her and tasted her.

"Oh good you are perfect." Sarah said.

"You too wow." Mia said.

The intensity of their kissing and touching was electric, I could feel their need in the air. It was mesmerizing. Hands were now moving downwards, touching each other's pussies.

"May I undress you? I want to touch your pussy." Sarah said.

Mia accented and let Sarah remove her last piece of underwear. She immediately moved to touch her while kissing her some more.

"Wow your pussy is beautiful." Sarah said.

"I want to touch you too." Mia said and removed Sarah's underwear.

Seeing both of them naked and so into each other was too intense for me, I couldn't hold it any more. I undressed and touched myself while I kept watching.

The girls continued touching, kissing and looking at each other for some more time.

"I'm going to cum." Sarah said urgently. "Don't stop please. Don't stop."

Mia kept up fingering her and kissing her. And suddenly Sarah came. She screamed and gushed while Mia kept up her efforts. After her orgasm Sarah was immediately on Mia again.

"Can I taste you?" Sarah asked. Mia just said "Ok."

Mia laid down and opened her legs while she turned to look at me. I just smiled and showed her how turned on I was. That moment was enough for Sarah to close up and kiss Mia's pussy. Mia's moan was even stronger and filled the room.

"Your pussy is beautiful, you are so perfect" Sarah said.

Mia's moans got even stronger while Sarah alternated between touching fingering and licking. When Mia couldn't handle it anymore she moved to taste Sarah.

Soon, after Mia tasted Sarah and things got hectic after that. Sarah kept telling Mia how hot she was, how perfect and beautiful. That always gets Mia going, and she came soon after, followed by Sarah one more time.

When Mia was laying down again and Sarah was fingering and tasting her, Mia looked at me and said, "Come here."

I didn't wait to be asked twice, I closed in and she put my member in her mouth. The pleasure was such that I lost track of time and events. I suddenly found myself behind my wife, fucking her as hard as I could while Sarah kissed her and touched her. The next moment Mia was kneeling in front of me tasting me while Sarah was behind her kissing her neck and touching her dripping pussy and breasts.

That finally exhausted all of us. The girls laid down in the couch side by side and I took a seat beside them. The smell of love, sex and passion was intoxicating.

Nobody said a word for a long time, I don't know how much. We were just catching our breath.

The video I had selected at the start had ended quite a long time before, so I just selected another one and pushed play to keep the mood up. For some time, we just looked at each other and the smiles started popping up.

"Wow." We all said.

"Now I can die in peace." I said. Both girls burst out laughing.

Their attention now moved to the video I had put, we were still naked and comfortable with each other.

"Do you think scissoring feels good?" Sarah asked.

"I don't know. Maybe." Mia said.

"I don't know either." I said with a chuckle. "But I can look for a video."

"Sure." They said.

It didn't take me long to look for one, once it was playing we all turned to the TV and watched.

The video helped raise the temperature again, and Mia and Sarah began to move closer and look at each other.

"Would you like to try?" Sarah told Mia.

"Yeah."

They got closer once again and kissed. I could see that Sarah couldn't get her hands of my wife. Then they started moving together and getting into a scissoring position. As you can expect it took a couple of tries, but from my perspective it made the situation even hotter. It also made it fun, hearing their embarrassed laughs mixed with lust and need.

They managed to get into position, and I must say that it is the hottest thing I have seen in my life. Especially the way they looked at each other with lust, mixed with moans and cries of pleasure, pushing against each other's pussy's. Of course, I had resumed touching myself.

Their need was too much, they moved soon to kiss and taste each other again. Sarah came while Mia kissed her and fingered her, her cries even stronger than the last time. When she came down from her orgasm she concentrated on Mia, pushing her to lay down and tasting her one more time.

I was very close, I couldn't take it anymore. I stood up and closed on Mia. She didn't hesitate and took me in her mouth while I came. Spent, I moved back to my seat since I could see that Mia was so close to cumming.

"Oh god! Oh god!" Mia said the moment she came for the last time that day.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sunday Afternoon

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1104 milliseconds