• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Husband's Worst Nightmare

My Husband's Worst Nightmare

12

I could feel heads turning all around me as I walked through the crowded banquet hall.

Not that I was bothered. It's something a girl gets used to when she grows up with certain features. Whether they think they're being sneaky or are too brazen to care either way, the movement of eyes darting to your ass or chest as you pass by is far more obvious than most men believe.

And tonight I could hardly blame them. I'd broke the bank for the outfit I wore on this particular evening - or, more specifically, broke the bank of my husband Kyle. It was perhaps a little *too* low-cut, a little *too* short at the bottom, and maybe just a tad too tight... but I'd promised Kyle sex after the banquet if he bought it for me. Needless to say, I left the store with what I wanted.

Another contribution to the stares I was receiving was wonderment at the stark contrast between myself and my husband. Not many people expect the scrawny, weak-jawed and nervous looking man wearing a suit two sizes too large to walk in the room hand-in-hand with someone like me. Not to be too full of myself, but it's simply a fact - a 23 year old girl with long brown hair, bright blue eyes, a petite 5'2" stature with a plump butt and D cup tits would usually be the partner of an actor or model. But despite all expectations, I was married to Kyle.

I was only 19 when I met my future husband. As a recent college dropout, I was working at Starbucks trying to make ends meet when a nervous but sweet customer asked for my number. At first I accepted his date invitations simply out of kindness, but as time went on I began to notice the abundance of cash he always carried and realized I may have found my meal ticket for life. I've honestly never been that type of girl, but my late teens were filled with partying, sex and experimenting. I conceded that it may be time to settle down, and began my mundane but comfortable life with Kyle.

I was Kyle's first sexual partner, and the sex was never anything to write home about. Fortunately, when a guy has no experience he also tends to have low expectations. After about a year the sex frequency died off to once a month or so, and even then it was usually ten minutes of missionary before Kyle finished into a tissue and I rolled over to sleep.

He would occasionally ask for more, but I convinced him that our sex was typical and that the sex he saw in porn was just fantasy, that no couple actually does that crazy stuff. Sometimes I felt bad that I was depriving Kyle of what I knew I could give him, but he simply did nothing for me sexually. Skinny arms, a pudgy gut and an average length but skinny penis were not enough to turn me on. Eventually, I simply accepted the loss of my sex life.

But then came the banquet.

I was used to attending work functions with Kyle, and it was always the same old story. Awkward conversations, fake laughter and brown-nosing the old higher-ups for prestige. After about an hour I could take no more, and I excused myself from Kyle's side with a kiss and found a comfortable place to stand by the drink bar, the perfect place to drown my boredom in alcohol.

I was ordering my fourth vodka and juice concoction when a tall figure strolled up beside and leaned onto the bar. I glanced over instinctively, then back in front of me... and then right back again.

*Wow*.

The man next to me was practically a masterpiece. Tall, with biceps you could see through his suit jacket, and a smile that made my heart leap. Indeed, he was flashing that smile at me the moment he walked up to the bar, and I could immediately feel the blood rushing to my cheeks. I gave him an awkward smile in response then quickly looked away once more, busying myself with my purse before I could make a fool of myself. The man let out a small chuckle at my frantic behaviour.

"Didn't mean to startle you."

His voice was so smooth - deep, a bit cocky. Lovely.

I glanced over from my purse and finally caught my breath. "Not at all," I said with a slight grin, "just a couple too many drinks already, I suppose."

"It's never too many at one of these work events - whiskey, neat" he added to the bartender, as my drink was placed in front of me, "and I'll pay for the lady's drink as well."

"You're too kind," I said, blushing even more, "but really, that's alright - I'm paying with my husband's card, anyway." I assumed I was being hit on, and the mention of my husband would deter the man from pursuing me - as attractive as he looked leaning over the bar with that beautiful smile, I was a faithful wife and know to cut these kind of things off early.

Surprisingly, the man didn't look at all fazed when I mentioned that I was taken. If anything he grinned even more. "Well, perhaps we should go easy on your husband's credit card. Things aren't looking so great with the latest accounts report, from my understanding."

Oh. So this guy knew who I am. And who Kyle is. He wasn't wrong - a new guy at the firm had recently stolen one of Kyle's biggest clients, and upper management had taken notice. I'd heard all about it, spending many nights falling asleep with Kyle ranting about the new asshole at work that all the higher-ups were in love with.

"Well," I looked away from the man's piercing, dark eyes and took a nervous gulp, "we're doing alright for now."

"Regardless, this one is on me. And speak of the devil, how are ya tonight Kyle?"

I looked over to see my husband had slid up beside me. He took the man's outstretched hand but I noticed he was gazing at me nervously.

"Alright, thanks. You met my wife?"

"That I did. Though I haven't yet caught her name."

"Sarah. And yours?" I reached out and shook the man's hand. His grip was firm. His hands dwarfed mine. I couldn't help but notice that my husband looked like a child in comparison, nervously biting his lip while the man whose hand grasped mine stared unwavering into my eyes.

"Chris. Chris Rogers."

And instantly I understood why my husband was so disheveled. This was the guy - the hot new pick up that was stealing clients and rapidly rising up the ranks at my husband's workplace. I finally had a face to match the name that I had been hearing so much about - and what a gorgeous face it was.

"Well Chris," I looked at my husband and saw the pleading in his eyes - I could tell from his expression that he was silently urging me to walk away from his rival. "It was nice to meet you. And thanks for the drink."

"Not at all. And here," Chris reached into his pocket and with a swift motion pulled out a business card, "why don't you put this in your purse and keep it safe so Kyle here has no more excuses? I've been offering to take him out and help with his golf game for a month, but he must keep losing my number."

Kyle's face turned red, and with one more smile and a pat on my husband's shoulder, Chris disappeared into the crowd. I stared as he walked away, absent-mindedly spinning the card in my hand, until my husband's voice snapped me back to reality.

"Throw that thing in the trash. What a jerk... he thinks he can act like that towards you in front of me. One of these days I'm going to give him a piece of my mind..."

I smiled and kissed him on the cheek. But as he turned back to lead me towards the party, I slipped the card into my purse. Something about the combination of vodka and the thought of Chris' perfect face just wouldn't let me throw the number away...

***

A few hours later, our cab arrived home and I collapsed onto the bed. I was quite drunk, but my heart was racing thinking about the encounter I'd had earlier in the evening and I could not pass out. Though I'd only met Chris for a few minutes, something about the way he looked at me made me feel as if he was reading my mind, and that we'd somehow connected on a level that I could not understand. What was going on with me?

I heard Kyle enter the room behind me and begin to undress. I knew what was coming next and was dreading it. He slid into bed next to me but I closed my eyes tight, pretending to be asleep. He began to rub my ass through my dress, but I casually pulled the blanket over my body to deter his advances. He laid down flat and began to kiss my face, but I twisted it to the opposite direction.

"Sarah.. I thought you promised that we were going to.. you know.."

"I'm tired. I'm passing out." I lied.

"But I bought you that dress. We had a deal... please?"

Begging. How attractive. "Maybe in the morning, Ky," I whispered. I could feel his body go limp on the bed beside me.

"Okay... tomorrow then," he sighed. By now, he should have been used to the fact that "maybe in the morning" was my way of saying no, but I knew I was going to wake up to him pawing at me as soon as morning rolled around.

I began to drift off, still picturing Chris in my mind. "If only..." I thought, as I began to fade.

Then, I heard the noise. The soft rubbing noise that meant my husband was jacking off beside me. I turned my head back his way, still pretending to be asleep. He paused for a moment, made sure my eyes were closed, then continued. I cracked my eyes open a fraction.

It was so... pathetic. His tiny little forearms and his small hands gripping his even tinier dick. He often did this while I slept, and I didn't usually try and judge, but tonight it just seemed much sadder than usual. I was looking at my husband in a new light that I hadn't before. This wasn't good.

He stared down at my butt while continuing to masturbate, no doubt fantasizing about how badly he wished I was naked and not teasing him with my tight dress. After a couple minutes he came onto his belly and rushed to the washroom to clean himself off. Then he was back in bed, and moments later snoring away. But I suddenly felt wide awake.

I thought about the card that was calling out to me from my purse. There was no way I was going to ever contact Chris... was there? My mind raced with the possibilities. I thought about if Kyle would find out, or if it would be a secret forever if anything happened, or if he did find out if I would even care. Then I realized I was actually considering this, and not just fantasizing, and I thought about throwing the card away. Yes, that's what I have to do...

I stood up from bed quietly, trying not to disturb my sleeping husband. I grabbed my purse from the nightstand and pulled out the card, then immediately made to tear it into pieces.

Only I didn't. Instead, I pulled my phone out of my purse as well.

I looked at the card. Right there, next to "Mobile"... 10 numbers that could change my life. With a nervous glance at Kyle, I typed the numbers into my phone. My heart was pounding, but the vodka made me keep going. At least, I was telling myself it was the vodka.

I pulled up the messaging app and wrote my first message. "Hi". Then erased it. Then typed it again. Then closed the program and turned off the phone. Then opened it again and hit send.

I sat nervously at the foot of the bed. An hour passed... no, actually it was a minute. But it was the longest minute of my life.

And then I got my response. I quickly checked the message.

"Do I get three guesses who this is? I don't think I need them."

Oof. The confidence. I felt a smile force itself onto my lips and my heart swelled.

"I don't think you do either. But I don't know what to do..."

The response came less than thirty seconds later. "Yes, you do. A girl like you and a guy like Kyle... I know exactly what you're thinking."

"I love Kyle. I really do. I'd never hurt him."

"The fact that we're having this conversation tells me that you're not being truthful."

I stared at the words. In a way, it was true. Simply chatting with Chris over the phone meant I was hurting my husband. Potentially breaking his heart. But despite those thoughts, I replied.

"Maybe. But what do I do."

A minute later. "394 Oak Street."

My heart pounded in my chest. Thoughts screamed in my brain. *I could have sex with another man tonight if I wanted to*. But I couldn't... I couldn't...

But five minutes later, I was standing at the side of the road in front of my apartment, with a long coat over my tight dress, waiting for a cab to take me away...

***

The cab pulled up to a large, modern looking home. I paid and stepped outside, the cold air blowing against my face. For a second, I imagined jumping back in the passenger seat and going home, but suddenly the cab took off down the street behind me. I was alone.

I nervously strolled towards the front door and knocked, softly. Then a bit louder. I went to knock once more, but the door opened. And there he was. Chris was still wearing his suit pants and dress shirt, but it was unbuttoned part of the way, showing a hint of his sculpted chest. He flashed that smile at me and simply beckoned me in. I stepped inside out of the cold.

"So Sarah... glad you could make it," he spoke quietly but confidently, "I must say, I have so many questions that I can't wait to get answers for..."

I busied myself removing my coat and shoes, but looked at Chris inquisitively. Too nervous to speak.

"Well for one, what Kyle ever did to impress a girl like you. It must be the sex, right?"

I let out a soft laugh. "No... it's really not that."

Chris smiled. "Don't worry, I was kidding. It's the money. But c'mon... there's plenty of guys with money who aren't Kyle."

"I was young and dumb. I still am, in a way..." I straightened up and looked into Chris' beautiful eyes, "Like being here right now... this is just dumb."

"No... I think being here is far from being dumb. You're a girl who knows opportunity. I knew that the moment I looked at you..."

Chris strolled out of the front hall, gesturing for me to follow. We entered the lounge, where he already had a drink waiting for me.

"Kyle is on his way out at our company. I don't know how he doesn't realize that I was brought in to replace him. How that idiot got to the position he is in the first place, I really don't know..." Chris sighed to punctuate his words.

I felt myself nodding along. I knew I should feel offended on behalf of my husband, but I simply couldn't. If anything, I knew in the back of my mind that I agreed with Chris. Kyle had been extremely lucky with the opportunities he'd been given and if he was forced out of his current position, I knew he'd never find anything nearly as lucrative again.

"But that doesn't matter tonight. Not at all. Whether your loser husband has a job tomorrow or not, I knew the moment you entered that party what was going to happen tonight. I heard from the other guys at the firm that Kyle's wife was beautiful, but then I saw you..." Chris trailed off as I downed my drink in a single gulp.

Chris had been sitting across from me, but he stood and moved to take the spot beside me instead. His arm reached over my shoulder and I felt his touch on arm. I stared at him with doe eyes.

Chris continued his previous thought, "and when I saw you, I realized I needed to make things right in the world. Guys like Kyle don't get girls like you..."

"Then who does get me, Chris?" I whispered.

But Chris didn't reply. He didn't need to. Without me even noticing, his mouth was on mine. He gripped me firmly, tighter than Kyle ever had. My tongue found his and I put my hands on his face, forcing myself on him as close as I possibly could. This was the most passionate kiss I'd had in... ever, probably. But certainly since I met Kyle. My brain was racing... I was cheating. I was always a faithful girl, but I was cheating with a man I barely knew. A man my husband hated. I felt pure evil... but I didn't stop.

Chris began to move his hands downwards towards my ass, and I instinctively moved my hands onto his chest. I began to unbutton his dress shirt, revealing perfect abs. I couldn't resist - I dropped down as low as I could and kissed his terribly sexy stomach, while he chuckled at my enthusiasm.

"You are just starved for this, aren't you?"

I looked up into his eyes and could only nod.

"Have whatever you want, Sarah. I want you to be happy. You need it. You deserve it."

Chris' hands reached my ass, and he pulled up my dress and began to rub the cheeks. I thought about how I had angrily stopped Kyle from doing the exact same action only an hour or so before, and felt a pang of guilt. But it felt amazing, and I did nothing to stop Chris' groping. I laid down flat on the couch and rested my head upon Chris' lap.

Jesus Christ. There was a monster in his pants.

I'd been with enough guys in my teenage years to know a big dick from a small one. I knew that Kyle's thin dick was on the smaller side compared to those guys... but compared to this thing? It was like Chris was another species. I began to rub the bulge resting against his thigh with a trembling hand.

"Chris... this thing is massive. Like... I didn't know this was possible..."

Chris laughed. "Take a better look, Sarah. This is your party."

I used my other hand to unbuckle Chris' belt and button, then pulled down his zipper. I began to slide down his pants to reveal the most beautiful cock I have ever laid eyes on. It was not only long, but so incredibly thick - and it wasn't even hard yet. It was just laying there, soft but dwarfing anything I've seen.

I cradled the enormous cock in my hands and felt the weight... it was so dense. I stuck out my tongue and rolled it along the top, from head to base. Tasting him. It grew in response to my soft touch, eventually becoming rigid. I could easily fit two hands on the cock with enough room left for two more, and my fingers didn't come close to touching when wrapped around. I began to stroke.

All the while, Chris continued to rub my ass while staring down at my amazement. "What's up, Sarah? Is it not like what you're used to?"

"It's... huge, Chris. Kyle's is so thin compared to this... it's like a stick, and this is a whole tree trunk..."

Chris laughed at my ridiculous analogy. I didn't care. I was transfixed. I took the head of the cock into my mouth, and I could barely fit my jaw around. I gagged with just the head in my mouth. I felt embarrassed.

"I'm a bit out of practice... I haven't given Kyle a blowjob in years."

"Not a problem. Take your time."

And so I did. I worked on getting more and more of the cock in my mouth, while moving my hands down to Chris' huge balls. At some point Chris pulled my panties down, and I instinctively raised my hips so he could remove them all the way. I felt so exposed as he spread my ass and began to move his fingers towards my pussy. I couldn't believe that I was being so naughty and evil. I could feel a puddle forming from the wetness in my legs, but I didn't care.

Eventually, Chris stood up. His cock popped out of my mouth, and I let out an impulsive whine. He guided me towards the floor where I knelt down and began to fuck my face onto his fat cock. I stuck my ass out behind me to give Chris the full image. The image he deserved simply for having such an incredible penis.

"Do you want me to fuck you tonight, Sarah?"

I had half of Chris' cock in my mouth. I slid it out and replied with a moan, "Yes, please. Please let me feel it in me."

Suddenly, Chris looked away.

"I think this might be a bad idea, Sarah. If your husband ever found out, he'd be devastated. Suicidal... imagine, the man you hate more than anything having sex with the woman you love..."

Chris was right. This would ruin Kyle's life. But I couldn't stop now. I needed to feel the cock that I was worshiping inside me. My guilt was being taken over by my prehistoric instincts.

"Please, please fuck me Chris. Let me feel you inside me. I need to have it. I *need* it."

"Why, Sarah? Why should I?"

"Because you're so much more of a man than my husband. Your cock is so much better. I have never been pleased by him, and I need to know what it feels like."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Husband's Worst Nightmare

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds