• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • I Don't Want to Share

I Don't Want to Share

Another sleepless night, the dark enveloping me like a lover’s embrace. My mind wouldn’t let me sleep; Aaron Black’s cock was ripping through my pussy and brain over and over. His muscles, his face, the power in those cold, cold eyes, they all haunted me.

The phone rang.

“Hello?”

“Come over.”

“Aaron, how did you get this number?”

“I wanted it. So I got it.”

“I’m not listed.”

“You’re also not free from me. I own you.”

“No you don’t.”

“Come over.” His voice was as hard as a nail’s erection.

“On my way.”

***

I parked at the bottom of the hill where the gate cut me off, and started the walk up.

Weary, I arrived at the door of my cock-god, and rapped gently.

“Enter.” Came Aaron’s voice.

I walked into the sitting room to find him standing before a fire, a familiar looking piece of paper in his hand.

“Oh God, Aaron, I don’t know why I sent that…” I started, stammering desperately.

He dipped a corner of it into the fire, and held it as it burned.

“I think I do. You’re complacent. You think that just because I deign to beat you with my dong, you somehow deserve my sex whenever you want it.”

It flickered, as it burned closer to his hand, still he held it as it rapidly turned to ash.

“No, Aaron, I swear—“

“You mean to give me orders.”

He squelched what was left of the fire in his big palm, coating his hand in ash.

I hung my head, tears starting.

“So now, I’m going to give you an order. Bring me a woman, I don’t care who.”

I gasped. “How do you expect me to do that?”

“I don’t care about that either. You have 48 hours to deliver, or I won’t ever so much as let you think of my package again.”

He pointed at the door.

***

I was speeding, half-hoping for an accident. Who could I bring? If I picked one of the girls, they’d abandon me in favor of having him to themselves. Fuck, anyone I picked would have to be someone I could take out of his life afterwards.

So now I was reduced to kidnapping.

Tools. I whirled my car and headed out towards the bad part of town. I found myself at a door familiar to my high school days.

Knock. Knock.

“Veronica?” The voice was grainy with sleep and years of weed smoke.

“You remember me then?” I did not smile.

“How could I forget?” He smiled.

“Well you sure tried to make sure that I would.” I’ve got a good metabolism; the roofies hadn’t stuck to my mind like other girls Arnie had banged.

“Look, you pressed your charges, we settled, what else do you want.” He groaned.

“I want what you gave me. Or something like it. I want to screw with someone’s memory so bad they think they masturbated to a Methodist sermon.”

“Woah woah, why should I give you my best?”

“I’ll pay you.”

“Not good enough.”

“Then what do you want?”

His eyes lingered at my tits. I had them on display in the hopes they’d allure Aaron. Stupid wishful thinking.

“Oh God, Arnie. If I suck your cock will you give ‘em up?”

“Sure will. You can even have extra.”

I puckered my big lips into a pout, and sunk to my knees.

Arnie dropped his sweat pants and revealed his cock. Suddenly I was glad he’s made me forget. The sad, shriveled little member was halfway hard, and now barely three inches.

Below it a couple of grapes dangled in a hairy sac. I grinned and coiled a hand around them.

Then I squeezed, hard and slow.

“Drugs, Arnie. Now.”

“Okay.” He said in a Mickey-Mouse voice.

***

The club was packed, and I was on the prowl. The lesbian bar couples whirled around me, while wallflowers looked for love on the side.

I spotted a girl alone in one of the booths, and slid myself into a seat.

She was a pretty young thing, 20-ish, deep chocolate skin, with big brown eyes that took in everything. She was sporting a nice pair of breasts under a black mini with a black top.

“Oh, hello,” She said, surprised as I sat.

“Hi cutie.” I smiled.

“I don’t get many people out of the blue like this.” She said.

“Why not?” I asked.

“My mouth is too big.” She said smiling, with lips that rivaled mine.

“Trust me,” I said drolly, “It’s just the right size. May I buy you a drink?”

***

Naomi was her name. She managed that before passing out from Arnie’s little gift. I faked that she was drunk, and carried her from the bar into my back seat.

***

She awoke to find herself in one of Aaron’s easy chairs, I was standing behind her, and he in the opposite chair.

“Very good.” Said Aaron, eyeing his prey.

“Enjoy.” I said, and headed for the door.

“No. You stay.” He commanded.

I thought of disobeying, then the sensation of him filling me flashed through my mind, and I turned back.

“Wake her.”

The drug was about to wear off anyway. I tapped her cheek gently with my fingertips until her eyelashes flickered open.

“What the fuck?” Said Naomi.

“Not what, but who, and the answer is you.” I said.

“Where am I? Who are you? Who is he?”

“This is my home.” Said Aaron, and then dropping his pants he added, “and I am Aaron Black.”

Naomi’s big eyes got bigger, trying to take it all in. In a way, they weren’t big enough. Nothing could prepare you for the sight of a nine-inch soft cock with balls the size of mangos hanging below.

“And you, are going to suck on this.” He continued.

He stalked towards her, and stopped in front of the chair. His crotch dominated her face.

“I…” Naomi started, staring.

And then she trailed off, licking her lips subconsciously.

“That is the biggest white cock I have ever seen!” She marveled.

I reached out and tweaked one of her now erect nipples gently through her top.

“Don’t lie. That’s the biggest you’ve seen of any color.”

“Yeah, you’re right.” She agreed with me.

“Why isn’t it in your mouth?” Aaron asked.

She tentatively lifted it, turning it this way and that, as those choosing the best angle of attack. Finally she stuck the head in her mouth and just started slurping all over it.

Lewd moans escaped her; her eyes closed in pure ecstasy. She lathed his head with her moist pink lips without shame, her saliva dribbling down the shaft, her hands caressing all of the stiffening schlong that escaped her mouth.

As the fat bull-dick engorged, her mouth stretched around it’s growing circumference, lips waning to thin lines around the massive width. Her head pushed back too, cheeks puffing obscenely as she struggled to compensate for the unreal length and girth.

Smacking and gulping sounds escaped her mouth and throat as Aaron began to flex his hips a little.

She pulled back for air, a thick cable of pre-cum dripping from her lower lip to his cum-slit, she marveled for a moment at the sight, and then snapped her head back down to inhale the creamy morsel into her throat.

Aaron shoved in once, hard, and she pulled back choking.

“Where did you find her?” He asked me.

“A Lez-bar.” I answered.

“Won’t be the first of them I’ve ruined.” He sighed, lost in a memory.

She started to lick all over his shaft, rubbing the fluid with her big lips.

He backed up a little, clearly disappointing Naomi, who looked ready to pout as countless tendrils of pre-cum snapped and fell towards the floor.

“Stand.” He ordered.

She stood, crouching only slightly to resume her merciless oral assault on his immense cock-head.

“You, strip her.” He nodded to me.

As I unbuttoned the back of her dress she bobbed her head like a starved chicken

As I slid her out of her straps, and peeled her down to her underwear, I could hear pop after pop of her head breaking suction with his monumental flagpole.

I helped her out of her panties, I could see she was dripping for him, her cunt flooding out juices.

Just like my own at this point. I was so aching for him.

When I straightened up, she was jacking his cock with both hands. Her fingers were shorter then mine, so she’d locked them around each other to barely cover his girth. She was rubbing the head all over her cheek, staining the lovely dark countenance with streaks of thick white pre-seed.

“Please let me eat your cum Mr. Black.”

“Maybe later.” He said, shoving her hard back into the chair.

“I want to take you, first.”

Suddenly she looked afraid.

“There is no way that thing is going inside me!” She protested.

“Yes there is.” He said, spreading her thighs with his hands and cocking her hips up. “If I push.” He finished.

And then he was on her, in her, plunging his cock head into her and then pausing while she writhed around him.

He head was back in a trance, her mouth shaping around cries and grunts as her shaved pussy adapted.

Slowly, slowly he added more and more, inch after inch disappearing inside her.

Well almost disappearing, I could actually see the trail it blazed in subtle movements in her muscles. I knew what she was feeling right now, the white-hot lightning of pleasure passing through her. The need for nothing else but more.

She squirmed, like part of her wanted off, wanted to disbelieve what she was obviously enjoying so much. But I knew what it was like to have that cock sapping out all your strength. She couldn’t leave even if she could force herself to want to.

I watched as he pulled out, and then started to fuck into her with deep masterful strokes, adding a little bit of length each time.

I watched as only six of his thick inches split into her, extracting a cry from her throat.

I watched as he plunged into her seven inches deep and she bit her lower lip.

I watched as eight inches came back, his big hands on the arms of the chair now to steady his body as he descended, his amazing strength supporting him easily.

At nine inches, she arched her back and banged her fists on the chair, new nerves being touched for the first time.

Jealousy tore through me almost as bad as he had as he battered into her, each ram bringing him deeper. She had sunk eleven inches, the little bitch! Even I hadn’t been ready for that my first time!

I reached down my pants, and grazed my clit with a finger.

Suddenly he paused in fucking Naomi senseless.

“I see you’re standing idle. Come here and lick my nuts while I fuck this ex-lezbo slut.”

I whimpered and came to kneel at his side, cocking my head into his dangling scrotum. The swinging sac was coated in sweat from the effort of his sex, and I pressed my lips between his balls and inhaled the musk.

Then I began treating his balls in earnest, licking them slippery, and then rolling them around on my face.

I opened as wide as I ever had, and managed to get three quarters of a massive nut all the way in my mouth. I sucked it hard, and gently pulsed his left nut with squeezes from my hand.

Naomi moaned as my efforts encouraged him; the eleven inches of thick stallion-cock impaled her more and more rapidly.

I popped the other awesome orb into my mouth and licked it so hard I could almost taste his cum through it.

Naomi’s head thrashed around, orgasm after orgasm wracking her system to the point of break.

She visibly weakened as he plunged her deepest depths, letting out a piercing cry with a crescendo climax before she seemed to drop off all together.

Aaron pulled out his titanic tube-steak with a resounding sucking noise, and leveled it at her face.

I shifted and plunged my face into his scrotum, letting my lips suck as much tightening ball-bag as possible. I could feel his nuts churning, the thick seminal load coursing through the vastness of his dangling fat fruits.

He unloaded, and though I didn’t let my face leave the nutsack, I counted twelve pulses shooting up the cum-channel in his shaft.

His cock collapsed on my head as it went semi soft, the weight of it like a sandbag. I let it fall from the side, rolling down my face and looked up at him.

“Take that home.” He said, pointing. Then he turned, pulled up his pants, and left the room.

I looked at poor Naomi. Her face was like a mime’s, her dress ruined from the half-gallon load that had saturated it.

And her pussy, oh how it seemed to throb, red and raw from the furious fucking it had just received.

I leaned forward and lapped out my tongue to sup some of the jizz pooling in the hollow of her neck. My laps traveled upwards as I caught more and more of the thick, super-masculine spunk.

Swallow after greedy swallow, hot nut-nectar slid down my throat, her eyes fluttered open while I was working on her left cheek.

“What are you doing?” She asked, stunned and weak.

“Drinking Ambrosia… or in this case, Manbrosia.” I said.

She scooped up a finger-full, and popped it into her mouth, moaning as she savored it.

“It’s so rich.” She purred.

“I know.” I said between the final sucks of cum. “You’re lucky I’m too full to suck it out of your dress.” I added.

“When will I get to enjoy that cock again?” She asked.

“You won’t.” I answered, cramming the strong roofie into her mouth and holding till she swallowed.

Jealousy left me as quickly as it had come while she passed out again.

“If you’re lucky.” I continued. “You won’t remember this at all.”

As my pussy pulsed and pounded, endlessly crying out for a filling like I’d just witnessed, I carried her out to my car.

(Author’s notes:)

If this is your first of my stories and you’re a little confused, don’t forget to check out my other stories through my profile, they’ll bring you up to speed.

Keep up the votes and comics, and I’ll keep up your cocks (or juice flows) with more stories.

I’m always on the prowl for story ideas, and I’d like to hear what you like best in my tales. Am I adding too much plot or too much action? Let me know studs and lasses.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • I Don't Want to Share

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds