• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Deflowering of My Wife Ch. 02

The Deflowering of My Wife Ch. 02

12

*WARNING* This story contains elements of cuckoldry. Unwanted cuckoldry, to be specific. This seems to be a very sensitive topic for some of you, especially those commenting anonymously. If you are offended by this subject, please just hit "back" now and find something else. No need to jump to the end, rate it one star, and comment how the author is not a man because he enjoys seeing his wife with other men.

As I mentioned in the previous chapter, I am not a cuck, and would never want this to happen to me in real life. That said, I felt compelled to compose a second chapter here. Partly because I had reader requests to continue. But also, I wanted to explore the avenue some commenters make on stories like these. The "If that were my wife, I'd kick the shit out of him" kind of comment. What if I did that to Navdeep, and where would the story go from there?

If you enjoy this series, please comment or email me with what you would like to see happen to Sarah, Navdeep and the husband in this story. I always enjoy hearing from readers, even those that are constructively critical.

Without further ado...

*****

After Navdeep excited the office, I was torn as to what I should do. Should I follow him and confront him? Should I confront Sarah? Should I just walk in to her office in a few minutes as if I was unaware of what just happened?

Knowing that Sarah would be there, as there was only one way out, I decided to follow Navdeep. I spotted him halfway down the hall and called out.

"Navdeep!" he turned, clearly startled to see anyway, let alone the guy whose wife he had just fucked.

"Oh...hey, how's it going," he said, untrustingly trying to feel out why I was approaching him.

"Oh, it's good, man," I said, about six feet away, as I raised my hand for him to shake.

He smiled, seemingly convinced that I was oblivious, and reached out to accept my hand. But in that smile, something really set me off. How could he do what he just did and then smile at me? I took a couple quick steps towards him, still smiling to keep his guard down, and then I balled my fist and stroke him as hard as I could.

Now, I am not a fighter. In my thirty-three years, I might have thrown three punches, and they were all in grade school. But I knew that, with my girth, and the size of my hands, and Navdeep's relatively slender frame, if I could just make good contact I could do some damage. And I was right. My fist hit him right in the side of the neck, and he made one of the most grotesque, impulsive grunting sounds I'd ever heard.

Unaware of my own power, I feared that I might have done even more harm than I intended. It almost sounded like his windpipe collapsed, and as he crumpled to the ground, he started gasping for breath.

Panicked, I ran back to the office, hoping that he would manage to get up and run away, never to bother us again. When I walked in on Sarah, she was still wiping the cum off her breasts, and she looked up at me in horror.

"Oh my god! What are you doing here?"

"Honey, listen. I came by to bring you dinner, to apologize for the fighting we've done the last couple days. I let myself in, and overheard your bartering with Navdeep. I saw the whole thing."

She started to hyperventilate.

"It's OK, love. I'm not mad. I understand why you did what you did, and I know that he pushed you further than you wanted. I'm mad at him, but not you. Let's just get out of here."

Sarah stood there with her face in her hands. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for it to go that far."

"I know, love. I heard you. I promise, I'm not mad. But we need to get out of here."

"Why, what happened," she asked, sensing the nervousness in my voice."

I pulled her out of her office, grabbed our dinner, and headed for the door. I was hoping against hope that Navdeep wouldn't be lying there in the hallway, dead or otherwise. Instead the opposite was true. He was still on the floor, sitting upright, with at least seven people around him, two of whom were campus security. He looked up as we turned the corner and made eye contact with me. Not breaking it, he extended his arm in my direction and said,

"It was him."

...

An hour later, I was sitting in a waiting room of the local precinct, hands cuffed behind my back. Sarah was to my right, sitting quietly, angrily, as Navdeep sat across from us with an ice pack on his neck.

"What did you say to them," I asked her, hoping to be aligned on what we would say to the cops. They had interviewed Navdeep first, and then her, and were about to bring me in.

"I don't want to talk about it."

"Please, honey," I said urgently.

"I said I don't want to talk about it. I just had to transcribe my infidelity to a stranger, to a notary. If this goes to trial, everything related to our secret, and now also my infidelity, could be made public."

Before I could say anything else, an officer helped me out of the chair and brought me back to the interrogation room.

"OK, guy. I've got the victim's story and your wife's story. I've got to ask you some questions now to make sure everything line's up. But I've got to be honest, this isn't looking very good for you. Now, why don't you start by telling me why you hit him"

"I walked in on him having sex with my wife."

"That's fucked up, man. Personally, I want you to know that I'm sorry to hear that, and I understand why you reacted this way. But legally, I need to know: did he force himself on your wife, or was it consensual?"

"It's...it's hard to say, really."

"That's the same thing your wife said."

"It seemed consensual at first, but then he seemed to pusher her further than she wanted to go."

"Also in line with what your wife said. But she ended up admitting that throughout, she couldn't call any of it non-consensual, and that therefore she allowed it, and at times encouraged it."

I nodded, having no words.

"So if it was sex between two consenting adults, then Navdeep didn't break any laws. But you did when you struck him, nearly rupturing his larynx. Now, he hasn't decided if he wants to press charges, but if he does, I'm not sure you're going to have much of a defense. You'd be relying on the understanding of the jury, and even then it would likely just be a reduced term of a few months."

"So what do you suggest I do?"

"Well, I can't give you legal council, but if I were you, I would go out there and try to make nice with him. The best case scenario for you is to not go to court."

'Fuck that,' I thought to myself as I was escorted back to the waiting area. I'd rather serve time than make nice with that asshole. But as I entered the room, I saw Navdeep sitting next to my wife, chatting in hushed tones.

"Looks like your wife might be lobbying for you already," said the officer.

I sat on the other side of her, waiting for them to fill me in.

"Honey, Navdeep has a proposal. You're not going to like it at first, but you should hear him out."

"What is it?"

"He said if you allow me to spend one more night with him, he won't press charges."

"No," I said as sternly as I could muster.

"Honey, listen: you could serve time. Think about that. Even if it's easy time, even if it's minimum security, do you really want a record? And what about me? I've been waiting to have sex with you for five years. Now we can, but I'm going to have to wait another few months for you to get out of the slammer?"

I sat quietly. Then Navdeep continued.

"Think about the long term here, man. Yeah, it will suck right now, but moving forward this is the best thing for you. You avoid getting a criminal record, and you and Sarah can start a new chapter of your life immediately."

"Fuck you," was all I could muster.

Sarah took my hand. "Honey, please."

I turned and looked into her eyes. They were pleading with me. I couldn't tell if she wanted this so that I would go to prison, or so that she could fuck Navdeep again. Either way, I knew she was right. I shouldn't let pride get in the way here. I would lose my job, and I would be away from my wife for far too long. Who knew what kind of advances Navdeep would make on her while I was locked up.

"Fine, but can we not talk about it here?"

"No, we have to talk about it now," said Navdeep. "They want to know if I am going to press charges."

"Fine. What more do we need to talk about."

"First of all, no holds barred. My neck hurts like fuck all, so I'm going to have my fun with her."

"No," I said. "If she tells you to stop, you have to stop. No forcing her like you did in her office."

"That's fine," he said. "I know how to get them so that they don't say 'no.' Second, I want you to be there. Restrained, obviously, so that you don't attack me again, but I want you to see this. You are the reason she will be in that situation, so you need to suffer, too."

I wanted this anyway. I didn't trust him to be alone with her.

"I can agree to that," I said.

"Finally, this will happen tomorrow night, at your house, in your bedroom. And before that, you are not allowed to fuck her. You've waited five years, you can wait one more day."

I wasn't in the mood tonight anyway. "Fine," I said. "And after tomorrow night, I don't want you to talk to Sarah, unless it is professionally required. I don't ever want to see you again."

"Deal," he said, extending his hand. This time, we shook.

...

The following night, just before Navdeep was to arrive, Sarah handcuffed me to the pipe in our closet. Kissing me deeply, she apologized again for her role in this situation, and I assured her that it was as much, if not more, my fault. As she stepped out of the closet, she removed a couple slats on the door so that I could see through it clearly.

"Whatever I say, whatever I do, I love only you. If he makes me cum, it doesn't mean I love him." She was being sweet, given the circumstances.

"I know, love. If it makes things any easier, I give you permission to try to get into it. He'll probably rub it in my face, but if it helps you get through tonight, I want to you try to enjoy yourself."

She nodded silently, gave me one more kiss, then closed the door. Shortly thereafter, the doorbell rang, and Sarah stepped out to answer it. She returned first, and was the first person I saw reenter the room.

I peered through the missing slot, my heart racing, as I heard Navdeep step into the room. My wife was waiting for him, standing next to the bed in nervous anticipation. I could tell that, despite being negotiated into this position, there was an element of lustful anticipation in her eyes.

"Is your Neanderthal husband locked in there, as agreed?"

"Yes. Did you bring condoms, as agreed?"

Navdeep replied by tossing a few condoms on the bed. I couldn't read them, but I assumed, based on his size, that they were magnums.

"I'm sorry that you turned out to be a bartering chip, Sarah, but I think you'd agree that, given the circumstances, this is the best scenario for everyone. Your brute of a husband spends one night locked in a closet, instead of months in a cell. I get to experience you without limitations. And you get to cum all night long."

Sarah pinched her legs together. It was apparent that he was already making her wet.

"I do agree, Navvy," she said with a tone that belied her nervous excitement.

"But, I must say, my neck is still throbbing. I won't be easy on you. You are being used tonight. Used for revenge. Used for my pleasure. It's only because I'm such a gentleman that I'll make you cum. But you'll have to earn it."

"I understand," Sarah replied, seemingly opting for short answers to prevent breaking out in a full on moan.

Navdeep confidently traversed the distance between them until their foreheads could touch.

"Oh," Sarah softly express in shock.

"Why don't you start by kissing me right here," he said as he pointed to the area on his neck where I hit him. "And as you do, unbutton my shirt and remove my belt."

"Ok," she said obediently. I could tell it was going to be easy for him to break any resistance she was planning on putting up.

Sarah brought her lips to the crook of his neck and started kissing it repeatedly. There was still a black and blue bruise there, so I'm sure he wasn't lying when he said it still hurt. As she kissed him, her fingers made quick work of the buttons in his shirt, and though she wasn't instructed to, she pushed it off his shoulders and let it fall to the floor.

He was wearing a wife beater tank top underneath. I wondered whether he always wore that, or selected it just for tonight to taunt me. Wife beater.

She continued to kiss him as her hands made her way to his belt. She fumbled with it briefly, before unlatching it and pulling it from the loops of his pants.

He held her head against his neck with his left hand and began whispering in her ear. Despite the absence of competing noise, I couldn't make out a word.

Sarah pulled her head up. Her cheeks were flushed red. "Please don't make me do that. That would be too humiliating for my husband. And for me."

"That's the point, Sarah. Don't forget. No limitations. Physical or otherwise."

Sarah wiped away a tear as she nodded in agreement. As she walked past me towards her chest of drawers, she said, "I'm sorry, honey."

"What are you making her do, asshole?" I spoke just short of a yell.

"Oh, you'll see I'm a moment, Neanderthal," Navdeep snickered.

Sarah was out of view for about two minutes. I could hear the sounds of her changing clothes, easily recognizable as it was part of our nightly routine. Was he just making her put on lingerie? If that was it, that wasn't as bad as I would have guessed given her reaction.

"Very sexy, Sarah," Navdeep said, indicating she was ready. "Come to me, let me get a better look."

When Sarah returned to my field of view, I tensed up. My muscles clenched all over my body in a fit of rage. I grabbed at the closet door with my free hand, wanting to interfere, but I knew I couldn't get out. Navdeep glanced at the rattling hinges, making sure they were secure.

He had made Sarah change into lingerie, as I suspected. But it was not just any lingerie. It was the lingerie she had worn on our wedding night. At present, her back was to me, and I could clearly see the white thong wedged in her ass, which was framed by white garters and stockings. The clasp of her white bra met just beneath her shoulder blades, and cascading over that, which made me most furious of all, was the bottom of her wedding veil.

"Simply stunning," Navdeep said, taking her hands above her head. "Give me a little twirl."

Sarah slowly spun around, her head lowered so as to not look me in the eye. Her cleavage was ample in this bra. He was right. She did look stunning.

"Good girl, Sarah. Now let's let the fun really begin."

He sat on the bed in profile to me and instructed Sarah to crawl over his lap.

"Why? What are you going to do?" She pleaded.

"Sarah, if you're going to question every demand of the night, this is only going to last a whole lot longer. So let's let that be the last time, ok? You know the rules. I can do what I want. Now bend over my lap."

Sarah nodded and crawled over the bed to him. Her ass was face up on his lap, facing me. Navdeep caressed it for a few seconds, before suddenly smacking her right cheek sharply.

"Ah!" Sarah let out in a quick yelp.

"So, tell me what happened, Sarah. You became racked with guilt after I left, so you sent your husband out to get me?"

He spanked her left cheek.

"Ow! Navvy, no! I would never do that."

"Liar!" he said as he spanked her right cheek again.

"It's true!" I yelled from the closet. She didn't even know I had seen you together. I acted alone."

Navdeep slapped her left cheek again. Sarah's feet and calf muscles clenched in obvious pain. Her butt clenched and tightened as it turned crimson.

"Well, regardless of who or why, Sarah is my means for revenge tonight."

He continued to spank her, alternating between each cheek three more times. Sarah was wailing for him to stop, which he mercifully did after the tenth blow. He then shifted his position so that he could push his left knee between her legs, and pushed her right leg forward so that it drooped off the bed. This left her legs parted far enough that he could easily access her pussy.

With his left hand, he reached under her veil and grabbed a handful of brunette hair. With his right, he dipped his finger into the jar of balm on the bed and slowly started rubbing her pussy through her thong.

"As I suspected, my little plaything. Soaking wet. Did you enjoy that little spanking? Are you aroused by being being used?"

Sarah must have thought it was a rhetorical question, because she didn't answer. He removed his hand from her pussy and spanked her again.

"Answer me," Navdeep commanded.

"Yes. Sorry. Yes, I'm wet. I don't know why, but you made me wet. That balm is amazing."

My cock started coming to life in my pants, reminding me that it had its own brain. Regardless of how mad I was, how concerned I was, my dick, ignorant of such nuances, was just excited to see a hot bitch get fingered and spanked.

Navdeep returned to her pussy and stroked her in a steady, firm motion. Sarah's hips we pushing back slightly against him, simulating her further. Fuck, I couldn't believe she was so into this, too.

"Ok, enough foreplay. Lie on your back."

Sarah crawled off him, more gingerly than when she had crawled on, and laid down in the middle of the bed. Navdeep grabbed her ankles and swung her around so that the soles of her feet were facing me, then went to her arms and pulled her so that her head was dangling off the opposite side of the bed.

"Stay," he ordered as he lowered his pants. As he folded them and draped them over an adjacent chair, he removed his cell phone. In just his boxers, he stood between me and my wife, facing her, and gave more commands.

"Bring your feet up so that the soles are flush against the mattress. Good. Now spread your legs as far as you can. Good girl."

I could tell that he was taking pictures of her, which was humiliating, but at least her head was hidden. I wanted to protest, but unlike my wife I knew what "no limitations" meant. Sarah seemed unaware that he was documenting her.

When he moved around the bed to her head, I could finally see his camera angle. Sarah's shaved cunt, covered only by a flimsy sheer thong, spread wide and leaking in excitement. There was a noticeable and sizable stain on her panties. At least she was enjoying herself. My cock was hardening, too.

Navdeep placed his phone on the bed and dropped his boxers. His semi-erect cock was thick and daunting. I recalled the night before, when my wife had her mouth stretched impossibly around it, and knew a similar scenario was about to play out now.

"Open your mouth, Sarah."

Sarah must have opened her mouth, because Navdeep lowered his hips a bit and thrust forward.

"That's it, my plaything. Work that cock with your tongue."

He picked up his phone again and started taking more pictures of her body. Then he pulled back slightly and said, "Hold just the tip in."

He started taking pictures down towards his crotch. He must have been capturing the underside of her chin in the shot, with her lips extended to enrobe his bulbous head.

"Good girl," he again encouraged her. "Now get back to sucking."

He started pumping in and out of her, clearly loving the effect she was having on him. He must have been making it difficult for her to breathe, because she started squirming in the bed.

"Stay still, plaything," he warned her by gently smacking her right breast. "Keep your legs spread, knees up."

Sarah got back into position. Navdeep then pushed her bra down, exposing her nipples and pushing her breasts up and out for him. He was clearly impressed with her cleavage, because he pulled out of her mouth and moved up on the bed, straddling her chest, with his ass just inches above her face.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Deflowering of My Wife Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 155 milliseconds