• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Vampires Don't Sparkle Ch. 19

Vampires Don't Sparkle Ch. 19

12

Ben laid next to Emily after the amazing chase they had. They made love in the stone tour at the top of the hill then again when they got home. The whole experience really got his blood going and really got him turned on but it also stirred up a lot of questions in his mind.

Ben loved her more than life itself. He became a vampire and even almost died defending his love from another pure blood vampire. The problem he had was after seeing what she could do and how powerful she could be if she wanted to, why did he have to fight David?

He felt ashamed of that question as it flowed through his mind. He would give his life for her whatever may come, but he couldn't shake the idea that with her level of power she could have killed David easily. On the other side of the coin it had to have been tough to kill someone who was once a friend which Ben used to try to rationalise this but it still sat ill with him.

The more he thought about it he realized that it wasn't the idea of him having to kill David that truly bothered him it was something else. He soon realized that what was really bothering him was that he didn't know. They had been together for years now and she was still hiding things from him which was odd because he could see blood memories and still not know she was that strong.

He rolled out of bed as this was keeping him from sleeping so he gave up. He grabbed his robe and went to leave when he heard Emily.

"Everything alright?"

"Huh?... oh I'm fine, go back to sleep."

"What's wrong Ben?"

"Nothing I'm fine."

"You know I can tell when your lying right?"

"It's nothing really, at least nothing worth discussing."

"Well it obviously is if you aren't sleeping." She said getting out of bed and walking towards him. "Tell me."

"It's just... you are a lot stronger than I thought you were."

"Does that bother you?"

"No, and I love you, but..."

Emily looked into his eyes for a moment before the thought finally struck her. "This is about David."

Ben didn't know what to say for a moment and didn't want to even look her in the eye for the shame he felt for feeling the way he did.

"You want to know if I could have killed him don't you?"

"Actually I don't think I do."

"I never thought of that when I showed you my abilities."

"All I want to know really is why did you hide this from me? Why are you still hiding things from me?"

"It... it's my nature, it's who I am."

"What does that mean?"

"Ben I love you with all my heart, I have told you more than I have ever told another living soul but... we all have our secrets."

"But we shouldn't, I've told you everything about me."

"Look Ben, was I strong enough to kill David, maybe but I..."

"Emily I would never have asked you to kill a former lover or best friend, I understand that much."

"But I need you to understand something, and this is what Vlad is afraid of with you, with great power..."

"Comes great responsibility?"

"I really didn't want to say that... but in a way yes, if I used my true power as often as someone like David did, it can start to corrupt you, change you, I'd become something I don't want to be."

"You don't want to become a monster?"

"You've seen what I can do when under stress, you saw what I did when my parents died."

"I understand but... I just feel like every few years I learn something new."

"I like to keep this interesting."

"I'm serious Emily, what else are you hiding from me?"

"Woah... I've never heard that kind of tone from you before."

"I'm sorry it's just, I don't like secrets and when I find out something new about you it almost makes me feel like you still don't trust me."

Emily back away from him a few steps with a shocked look on hee face. "How can you say that?"

"I... I need to go."

"It's still daylight out?"

"I just need to clear my head is all."

"Ben... please don't leave I..."

Ben walked over and kissed his wife trying to assure her that he still loved her. He knew he did and he knew that would never change but he was still struggling internally and of this conversation continued before he had time to process it he was afraid he would say something to hurt her.

"I love you!" She said holding him tightly with tears in her eyes like she didn't want to let him go.

He wiped a tear from her cheek and said "You know I always will." Before he kissed her again and headed out the door.

Ben headed to the garage and got in to his car before heading out. He wasn't sure where he was going, he just needed to think things through. He drove for a long time until he found himself in the white mountains of New Hampshire.

The sun was just starting to go down so it was low enough that the sun would not bother him. He opened his door and stepped into the cool mountain air. He looked around and could not see or hear anyone for miles and he loved it. He ran into the woods just enjoying the wind against his skin. He wasn't even sure where he was going he just ran. He found himself on the top of a hill looking out in to the distance. He could see very well at night so navigating the forest was easy. He thought about his run with Emily, the fear, the adrenaline, it all turned him on so much that he was finding it even harder to be angry with her.

It wasn't really anger he was feeling he was actually more hurt than anything. The hard part was she had done it for him to bring the thrill of fear back in to him so that just made it more difficult. He looked out at all the mountains in the distance just enjoying the view. He breathed in the fresh air when he suddenly felt light headed.

He wasn't sure what was happening bur he suddenly couldn't focus and he could feel his heart racing. He grabbed his chest and fell to his knees not sure was happening to him. He thought of Emily and started to worry, if this was his medical issue and this was the end he really wished she was there. It suddenly didn't matter what she hid from him, he just wanted to hold her in his arms again. The world began to spin and he fell flat on his back as every began to go dark. He tried to stay awake but it was no use. He stared up at the stars admiring their beauty knowing it was still nothing compared to Emily's as his eyes closed.

Hours later he awoke and jumped to his feet almost out of pure instinct. He looked all around him listening to the heartbeat of every woodland creature for miles. It was still very peaceful but he knew he must had been out for a while as the moon had shifted in the night sky. Something was strange though and he couldn't quite figure out what it was. He felt amazing, he felt healthy like he could take in the world. He looked at the trees blowing in the wind and when he focused it was like he could slow down time and watch the leaves move in slow motion.

Ben felt a calm that he hadn't known for a long time and it was great. His heart was steady and his senses were sharp as steel. He felt his chest checking his heartbeat when he noticed something even stranger. He opened his shirt and looked all over his chest. The large scar he had received from his fight with David was gone. His skin was smooth and flawless not even a single ridge of new skin.

"What the fuck?" He said out loud as he examined himself.

Ben suddenly felt a huge relief fall over him. He was grateful to be alive and suddenly needed to get home to Emily as soon as possible. He turned and ran back towards his car running as his mind went over everything that had happened but he didn't care.

He stopped when he suddenly sensed something strange. He could hear heartbeats all around him and frantic breathing. He realized he was surrounded by wolves that must have caught his scent earlier when he was unconscious. Ben looked at the eight furry creatures in a circle around him. He was a little worried until he felt his heart begin to race and it was almost like time began to slow down. Ben wasn't sure what had happened but it was suddenly as if he could see every move each wolf was about to make before they did. He saw one of them lunge towards him but it was like it was moving through water. He watched this for a moment before he just walked around behind it.

"This is so cool." He said realizing he had new abilities.

He kept heading for the car while the wolves were stuck in slow motion even though it was him moving even faster. He thought about his Vampire abilities and how sharp they had been before but this different. He started to think maybe his mutation was complete but what did that mean? He could hear and see things better than he ever could before. He could sense every living thing around him for miles and miles including some campers a few miles away. He could smell the fire and hear their voices, even their heart beats so he decided to head in their direction mainly out of curiosity.

As he approached the camp he could see two couples sitting around the fire laughing and joking while roasting marshmallows. He could sense the wolves miles back but it seemed they were heading in the opposite direction. He hid in the shadows and just observed them. The more he observed he began to notice that one of the couples was not actually a couple. He noticed a bunch of little things like even though they were sitting next to each other they never touched each other but he could hear both of their hearts speed up whenever they made eye contact.

Ben chuckled to himself as he noticed this silly thing happening before him. They obviously had a thing for eachother but were both too afraid to do anything about it. His senses were sharper and he could sense even more than he could with Tammy and Bill so he decided to make their night more interesting.

The other couple had decided to go to bed climbing into their tent together while the other 2 stayed up for a while just poking the fire and looking at the stars. Ben focused his attention on the girl who was a pretty blonde who seemed to hide behind her clothing. She was beautiful but it was like she didn't think she was even though her male friend knew she was.

As he focused on her he began to use a power he had never used before. It was something he knew David and Vlad could do but he had never tried before. He didn't need to use any special powers on Emily so he had never bothered trying it.

"Woah!" The young blonde shouted out suddenly feeling very strange.

"You ok Barb?" Her male friend said.

"Yeah, I think so, just feel a bit flustered all of a sudden."

"Are you cold? You can slide in closer to me and the fire if you want."

"Thanks." She said sliding closer to him.

"Are you sure you're okay? You're shaking a little."

Barbera did not feel quite right as she began to feel a warmth spread throughout her body. She could feel her blood rushing to certain parts of her and she was feeling very turned on all of a sudden. Ben continued to use his power from the shadows, manipulating her to the point she would jump his bones without even thinking. He began to wonder if this was a good idea or if it was even his place to do so but he began to enjoy the power he had over her and continue. He could feel himself getting turned on as well.

"Tim I... I don't feel..." she said starting to breath heavy as she lost control of her body.

"Maybe you should lay down and get some sleep." He said trying to make sure she was alright.

Barb laid her head down on his should while pressing her body against his. He was a little nervous that she was this close to him but he was also enjoying it. Ben could hear Tim's heart racing in his chest and smiled at himself. Barb turned her head and started to kiss Tims neck.

"Woah, hey Barb, what are you doing?"

"I... I don't know." She said stopping after realizing what she had done.

"Maybe you should..." Tim was cut short as she pressed her lips against his before pulling his face towards her.

"Tim I... I want you so bad right now." She said climbing on to his lap straddling him and kissing him again.

"Really? I mean just... wow!... are you sure?" He said confused but getting turned on.

Barb pulled her coat open followed by her shirt until it was just her bras between his face and her breasts as she stuck them her face.

"Just shut up and do me!" She said pressing her lips against his before they both fell to the ground with their arms wrapped around each other.

Ben watched what was happening smiling at himself and at what he had done. He watched them for a little while before he started thinking about Emily back home. He thought about how he had left her and how much he missed her. He wanted her in his arms right now and decided to leave these two to their fun before he finally headed back to his car.

------

Emily was sitting in the library on the couch still thinking about her conversation from earlier. He had been gone almost all night and she was starting to worry about him. She felt bad for hiding things from him and prayed he would come back even though a part of her knew he would. She had tried to call him but he apparently had left his phone home when he left.

Emily thought about why she hid her powers from him. She tried to justify it to herself but she could not. She knew he was right and that they should never keep secrets from each other especially one like that. She had spent most of the night crying and could feel herself tearing up again when she heard the front door open and jumped from her seat. She ran out to the hall to see Ben standing there with dirt on his clothing.

She stood there not sure what to say to him. She noticed the dirt but wasn't too concerned for it at the moment.

"Ben... I" before she could say anything more he rushed towards her taking her in his arms and kissing her.

It caught Emily by surprise but she didn't care as she kissed him back. He grabbed her by the waist and held her closely breathing in her scent, listening to her heart, everything about her felt like home to him. He moved his lips down the side of her neck as she moaned at his attention. She could feel herself getting turned on as he continued to nibble at her neck. He would not bite her and just kissed and teased her to the point that she wanted him to pierce her skin with his teeth but he would not and it just got her more and more hot.

"Oh my god." She moaned in his ear as he continued. "I missed you!"

"I missed you too, let me make it up to you." He said as he suddenly picked her up and carried her to the bedroom faster than she could notice at first.

"What the?" She said feeling a little dizzy at first but he held her in his arms keeping her from falling.

Ben traced his finger down her neckline of the dress she was wearing. Emily got goosebumps as his finger slid across her chest. She wasn't sure what was going on but everything happening just seemed so sexy. They had always had amazing sex but something about tonight felt different, it felt almost like they were making love for the first time.

As his finger got to the cloth he grabbed the dress and ripped it open which gave her chills throughout her body before he gently pushed her down on the bed in front of him lowering himself. He had her left leg up on his shoulder as he began to kiss her inner thigh working his way towards her panties but slowly. He sucked on her skin a little with every kiss making her squirm at his touch. At one point he even gently rubbed his fangs across her skin teasing her a little.

"Ooooohhhhhh" she said as her voice shook with anticipation.

Ben could already see her starting to soak through the thin piece of cloth between him and her waiting pussy. He could hear and smell the blood rushing to her nether regions as she waited for him to get to her aching pussy. He placed his finger on the front cloth and just that touch sent a warm feeling through Emily's body making her squirm.

He took his hand and ran his finger down her inner thigh again giving her goosebumps before grabbing her panties and tearing them off with one pull. She jumped a little at the feeling as he grabbed her other leg pulling it close kissing her thigh again before he finally pressed his lips to her slit.

"Oh FUCK!" she yelled as he finally gave her pussy the attention she was craving.

He sucked on her clit for a few seconds before letting it go and tracing circle around it with his tongue. Emily squirmed as he held on to her legs gently torturing her with pleasure. Every touch he gave her was just to get her more and more turned on, he had no intentions of giving her release yet and just wanted to tease her to the point it would drive her crazy.

Emily bit her lip as he continued between her legs. Every time he touched her with his finger, his lips or his tongue it was like electricity flowed through her. She wanted him so badly that she was almost getting annoyed with him but it felt so good she didn't want him to stop. She was teetering on the edge and just wanted to scream.

"Holy fuck!" She said reaching down and grabbing him by the hair. "Oh my god get up her and fucking do me!" She said pulling him up towards her as his lips pulled away from her pussy. "Get these fucking things off." She said frantically pawing at his pants until she just tore open the front letting his enlarged cock come flopping out.

Ben slid off the remains of his pants followed by his shirt before he grabbed her wrists holding them down to the bed, he positioned his cock right outside her and teased her slit with his tip making her whine at the sensation. Her eyes had turned bright red and her fangs were out as she was more than ready to fuck.

"Oh my god, stick your cock in me before I rip it off and do it myself!" She pleaded with Ben before he smirked and shoved himself inside her. "Oh fuck YES!" she yelled out as he mercifully began to fuck her just like she wanted.

Ben motioned himself slowly enjoying every feeling as she moaned and purred beneath him. She wrapped her legs around his waist holding him tight as she tried to get him even deeper Ben let got of her wrists and she lunged forward wrapping her arms around him as he went back to sucking on her neck before he worked his way down grabbing her tit and sucking on her nipple before wiggling his tongue over it.

"Oh GOD! Oh fuck yeah baby!" She said with a whine in her voice as he thrust himself harder which she noticed and appreciated. "Don't stop... oh fuck don't stop!" She begged as it was finally bringing her to where she wanted to be.

Ben just took it all in, the feeling they were sharing and the image of her squirming and writhing beneath him. Knowing he was doing this to her just filled him with an incredible feeling, he felt powerful like he had this ability to make her cum harder than anyone else on the planet and that just turned him on even more. He wanted her to feel good, he wanted to make her feel good and cum harder than she thought possible. He could see the blood in her veins and he knew where it was going and every part of her that craved attention which he obliged.

Emily reached up and grabbed the metal bars of the headboard as Ben's pelvic thrusts became more intense. He grabbed her ass and positioned himself for better leverage as her moans turned into grunts. He used his hands to motion her so it felt like his cock was moving in circle inside her while he thrust. Her skin was dripping with sweat as he would occasionally lick it off of her making her skin tingle.

Emily couldn't hold on much longer. She didn't know what was making everything feel so good but she didn't care. She was sure her pussy was going to not work right when he was done with her at the rate he was going but it didn't matter. She held the bars so tight that her back was not even touching the bed. She was arched up as her pelvis was connected with his with her ass against his legs while her hands held onto the metal headboard holding her up in the air.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Vampires Don't Sparkle Ch. 19

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds