• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Slut for All Pt. 07

Slut for All Pt. 07

1234

It has been over a month since the night I crossdressed and got fucked by Anthony, a large black man with a massive cock. Vikki and I have gone back to our normal sex routine. The rules of wearing my collar and panties are still there, but she hasn't used a strap on or any toys in my ass for the first two weeks. I guess she wanted to make sure I recovered nicely. I was still eating my cum from her pussy about four times a week. She soon had me begging for her cock not long after that. My roommate hasn't asked me to dress up since then either.

"Anthony called again today," Vikki says to me as she starts to put clothes on.

"Wish I could say I'm surprised," I respond. I climb off the bed, grab a towel and wipe off the lube dripping from my ass.

"I almost agreed and gave him your number. He is very persistent." Anthony has called twice a week for the past month. He really wanted to fuck me again.

"Kinda happy you didn't. I don't quite feel safe being alone with him."

"I understand," Vikki says as she walks towards the bathroom. I follow close behind. "Plus I enjoy fucking you myself. It makes me so wet listening to you beg for my new cock."

"I like it a lot better than the first one," I respond as we enter the bathroom.

Vikki bought a new strap-on a week after Anthony fed me his cock. This one is seven and a half inches long and two inches wide. The new dildo is more realistic with the veins molded into the silicone. It's a bit more flexible to allow penetration at many different angles. Of course Vikki picked out one that's black in color and has a massive purple head.

"Hurry up and shower," Vikki says as she starts applying makeup. "Don't want to be too late going to Maggie's."

Maggie has invited us over for a game night. I haven't seen them since walking in on Greg getting his ass pounded by Maggie. Apparently, they have something really fun in mind for the game we are playing. The only thing I could think about was Vikki eating my friends pussy the last time we all got together. I was wishing to see it again.

Once I finished showering, I head to my room to get dressed. I keep it simple with a pair of jeans, a red shirt and converses on my feet. I made sure to pick a longer shirt to hide my red panties that occasionally sneak out of the top of my pants.

Exiting my room, I see Vikki sitting on the couch putting on a pair of black high heels. I stand to the side and admire her beauty. Her short hair in a mess as always. A low cut blue shirt reveals lots of cleavage as well as the black bra that pads her tits making them look a lot bigger than normal. A thigh length tight black skirt covers her amazing ass. Vikki looks up noticing me watching her and smiles.

"Ready to go baby?" She asked me. I nod and we head out of the apartment to her car.

Once in the car we head to the closest liquor store to pick up some wine for the party tonight. When we pull up to my friends apartment, Vikki stops me before getting out of the car. She pulls me close to her and her hands go to the back of my neck.

"Forgot to take your collar off cum slut," Vikki says and removes my collar and puts it in her purse.

"I've gotten so used to wearing it," I say laughing. "I forget it's there half the time."

"I almost stopped you before going into the liquor store but I wanted to see the faces when people looked at you."

I froze for a moment as it all makes sense. I couldn't figure out why I was getting strange looks when we bought the wine. My collar was still on. I can feel my blood rush to my cheeks as embarrassment hits me.

"Let's go cum slut," Vikki gets out of the car. I follow her lead and we walk to my friends apartment.

Maggie opens the door for us and I am instantly impressed at how amazing she looks. She dyed her hair a dark red and styled it with curls. A tight black sleeveless shirt clings to her chest. Impressions of her nipples can clearly be seen through the shirt as she wasn't wearing a bra. Tight skinny jeans hug the curves of her beautiful ass. Just like Vikki, Maggie was sporting black heels.

"Come in!" Maggie says and steps aside to let us in.

Vikki and I enter the apartment and are greeted by Greg. He is wearing dark blue sweatpants, black sneakers and a loose grey shirt. He grabs the three bottles of wine from us and puts them in the kitchen.

The four of us bullshit for the next hour or two. We exchange stories about work and the bullshit going on in the world. During that time, we kill a bottle of wine and two pizzas. Vikki and Maggie sit closely together on one couch while Greg and I are on another. The tv is on for background noise as we talk.

"Ready for the festivities?" Maggie asks excitedly.

"Let's do it," I answer.

Greg leaves the room for a few minutes to grab the game we are playing. While gone, Vikki brings all of us a new glass of wine. When she comes back, she sits next to me. A minute later Greg comes back to the living room. He places a rectangular box on the table.

"Ok," Maggie says sitting on the edge of the couch. "This is a twist on the classic game Jenga. We turned it into an adult drinking game with truth or dare aspects. Each block has something different written on it. Some are take a drink, some are truth, others are dare. There is also a mixture of different things in the tower also. If you don't want to do what the block says, you can opt out and take a shot. Who ever knocks the tower down has a few options. The group can come up with a dare that you must follow and can't back out of. You can sit naked for the next round. Or get your bare ass spanked by everyone as hard as they can."

"Oh boy," I say excited and nervous. "Guess we are going to get very personal tonight." We all laugh.

"I can't wait!" Vikki cheers.

"There is only one rule to the game," Greg steps in. "No getting upset by anything. We are all friends here so there is no judgement. Just play the game and enjoy yourself." The group all agree and Maggie sets up the tower. Vikki and I grab shot glasses, vodka and whiskey from the kitchen. Greg goes first and pulls a block from the tower.

"Drink," Greg shows us his block and drinks his vodka soda.

"Truth," Maggie shows her block. "When faced with a block similar to this, the person to the left always asks the question."

"Guess that's me," I say thinking of a question. "What's the biggest cock you have had?"

Maggie laughs before answering. "Greg and I met a guy in New York where they double teamed me. He said he was twelve inches long."

"Impressive," Vikki says. "Your turn Sam."

"Make out with the person to your right," I read my block. I look to Greg with a questionable look.

"Go for it, it's just a game." My friend says.

Maggie and I stand and meet next to the table. We embrace each other and bring our lips together our tongues dance together as we make out for a few minutes. Once done we sit back in our spots.

Vikki slides a block out. "Leave a hickey on the next person. Where do you want it Greg?"

"On his chest!" Maggie interrupts.

"That works." Greg agrees and removes his shirt.

Vikki walks over to Greg, sits down straddling his lap and bends down to suck on his chest. She brings her lips just above Greg's left nipple and starts to suck. Soft moans of pleasure leave Greg's mouth. A minute later Vikki backs off Greg's chest. Blood can be seen coming to the surface and will leave a nice hickey. She comes back and sits next to me and Greg puts his shirt back on.

Greg pulls a dare block and Vikki smiles with an idea. "Leave bite marks on Maggie's ass."

Maggie giggles, stands and drops her jeans. She is wearing a black thong that barely covers her vagina. She turns her ass to Greg who grabs her by the waists. Greg's teeth sink into Maggie's ass. She screams loudly in both pain and pleasure. Once done, Greg sits back and we get a good at the marks now in her ass. Maggie pulls her pants back up and sits down.

"That was good baby," Maggie says as she draws a shot block. Maggie pours a shot of whiskey and quickly downs it.

My next block is also a shot block. Pouring a shot of whiskey in my glass and shoot it back easily.

"Oh god," Vikki says laughing at the block she pulled. "Finger another girl then lick finger."

"Guess my pants are coming down again," Maggie jokes as she stands and drops her pants.

Vikki kneels in front of Maggie's pussy. She pushes my friends thong to the side and slowly inserts her pointer finger into Maggie. Maggie moans as Vikki starts sliding her finger out. My roommate brings her finger to her mouth and slowly sucks the juices off sexually. She sits back down next me.

"That felt great," Maggie says pulling her pants back up.

"Looked hot too," Greg says. "Dare me Vikki." Greg shows his block before putting it on the top of the tower.

"Slowly rub yourself until next turn."

Greg agrees as his hand slides down his sweatpants.

"Remove article of clothing," Maggie reads her block. Once she places the piece on the tower, she removes her shirt and sits topless with no bra. Her perky tits look so inviting.

"Dare," I show my block to Maggie.

Maggie looks at me with a devilish grin. "Decide now, take a shot or do the dare."

I narrow my eyes at the topless woman. "I'm not going to bitch out. Dare me."

"Take over rubbing Greg's cock."

"Maggie, you know how I feel..."

"You choose dare. Now do it!" Maggie commands me.

"It's only until his turn," Vikki reasons with me.

I sigh and nod my head. I stand and walk to the couch Greg is on. With a big smile on his face, Greg lifts his ass up and pulls his pants down to his ankles. His six inch cock stands at attention. I drop to knees since there is no room to sit next to him. Resting my arms on his thighs, I bring my hand to his dick and slowly start stroking my best friend.

"I've been waiting a long time for you to touch my cock Sam," Greg says between soft moans.

"Don't get used to it buddy," I say looking up at him. "Once it's your turn I'm done." I look at my friends cock and I think about putting it into my mouth.

"My block says to get an ice cube and run it along my cleavage until it melts." Vikki stands and goes to the kitchen.

She walks slowly to keep Greg from taking his turn. She returns with a large ice cube and sits back on the couch. Bringing the ice to her chest, she lightly runs it over her tits while making sexy faces and moaning. All eyes are on her. I feel Greg's cock grow even harder in my hand. The ice takes almost five minutes to melt. Vikki looks at Greg and winks.

"That get you turned on more Greg?"

"Fuck yeah it did," Greg says looking at Vikki's wet cleavage.

"Does it make you want to cum?" Maggie asks with list in her voice.

"Not in my hand you're not!" I say standing up. "It's your turn."

"Damn I was so close," Greg laughs as he grabs the next block. Greg made the mistake of trying to pull his pants up and pull out a block. The tower comes crashing down.

"Jenga!" Maggie and Vikki yell.

"Fuck" Greg curses to himself as he gets his pants up.

"Ok Greg," Maggie speaks turning to her man. "Spank, naked or dare?"

Greg thinks for a moment. "I'll sit naked for next round."

"Ok then!" Vikki says with excitement.

As Greg strips out of his clothes, I set up for the next round. Maggie puts her shirt back on and gets everyone new drinks during the intermission. After she places the drinks down and sits next to her naked boyfriend, she asks everyone a question.

"Now that we have a round out of the way and we all seem to be enjoying it," Maggie says looking at Greg's semi hard cock. "Anything goes?"

"You know I'm game," Greg agrees.

"I'm down too," Vikki says.

"Why not," I say after a little hesitation. I had a feeling Maggie and Greg want to make a move on me tonight. My cock stirs at the passing thought of the four of us fucking. After getting fucked by the big black cock last month, having a group fuck with my friends doesn't seem that bad.

"Sam you're first," Vikki tells me.

"Truth is my block."

"How long have you and Vikki been fucking?" Maggie asks. Greg looks at me confused. I forgot that he had no idea about what has been going on.

"Almost four months?" I look at Vikki for confirmation. She nods.

"So when we came over and you said nothing has been going on, you lied?" Greg asks.

"Yeah sorry dude. We didn't know what we were yet so we didn't say anything."

"So what are you two?" Greg asks again.

I look at Vikki and shrug. She answers for me. "Fuck buddies mostly. We are just having fun."

Vikki pulls the next block. "Maggie, you and I switch spots." The two girls exchange places. As Vikki sits next to nude Greg, she can't help but look at his soft dick.

Greg gets a block that has everyone take a shot. It's Vikki's turn once again.

"My piece says to kiss the inner thigh of the previous person." Greg's legs open wide inviting Vikki in.

Slowly Vikki bends towards the naked man. Greg's hand goes to the back of Vikki head and grabs her hair tightly. Passionately, Vikki kisses right next to his cock. As she backs away, we see her tongue gently glide up Greg's cock in a teasing manner. Sitting back up she smiles at us and motions for me to take my turn. Tearing my eyes away from Greg's now hard cock, I pull out the next block.

I sigh in relief when my block just tells me to do a shot. Maggie gets a group shot and we all down some whiskey. Greg's piece tells him to take a belly shot off the next person.

Vikki lays on the floor, pulls up her shirt and motions for Greg to come over. As Greg stands, Maggie and I stare at his swaying cock. Slowly he goes to his hands and knees. Vikki has her legs wide for Greg to be between them. His hands on either side of her stomach. Slowly Vikki pours vodka into her belly button until it's full. Greg brings his lips to her belly and sucks up the alcohol from her body. His tongue licking up alcohol that slid down to her waist line. Vikki bites her lip in pleasure. Greg helps her up and they both sit back on the couch.

Vikki takes a piece slowly from the tower. "Everyone gets to spank my ass."

"Woo!" Maggie cheers. "Bend over the couch bitch. Pull your skirt up!"

Vikki laughs loudly as she does what Maggie told her. The three of us spank Vikki hard leaving nice red handprints on her beautiful bottom.

"Please sir can I have another?" Vikki says jokingly as she sits back down.

"Sam," Maggie turns to me as she grabs her block. "We switch." Maggie and I change places on the couch then Greg goes for his next piece.

"Back to you Sam," Greg says showing his block indicating reverse order.

Pulling out the next piece I look at my friends. "Be merciful. Group dare."

"Leave the room," Vikki commands me. Obediently I go to the kitchen.

All I hear are whispers and giggling as my friends discuss what they want me to do. While in the kitchen I figured I'd refresh the drinks. I pour four glasses of vodka and sprite. After the drinks are made, I am summoned back to the living room. I place the drinks on the table and sit back down next to Maggie.

"You and I exchange outfits," Vikki smiles telling me this.

I take a deep breath and think about opting out and taking the shot. But I guess since I was almost drunk anyway, I agree to the clothing change. I stand and start to walk to the bedroom.

"No way buddy," Greg says stopping me. "Right here."

I sigh at the command. I wanted to leave the room so they didn't see I was already wearing women's panties. By the time I turn around, Vikki has already stripped down to just her heels.

"Eager much?" I ask.

"You have no idea." Vikki exclaims. She walks towards me with her clothes in hand.

Slowly I start to undress. First my shoes and socks. Next my shirt. I hesitate taking off my pants. Vikki points to my pants with a authoritative look on her face. Accepting defeat, I unbutton my jeans and pulls them down and off. Standing back up, everyone can see the red sheer panties I have on.

"Looking sexy Sammi!" Greg says checking me out. "How long have you been wearing those?"

As I take off the panties and exchange clothes with Vikki, Vikki tells the tale of catching me in her panties, throwing out my boxers and having me purchase a wardrobe of women's underwear. She spared no details of the event. My friends know about licking up my cum, my golden shower and the fucking she gave me with the strap-on.

Once finally dressed, I am observed by my friends. It did feel great being in a skirt again. The bra fit nicely and with the padding built in, I gave the illusion of small tits. Vikki on the other hand still looked amazing in my clothes. Being a little bigger than her, the clothes were slightly baggy. But with her heels still on, she looked sexy.

I sit back on the couch and cross my legs. My head hangs low with humiliation. Adding to that feeling, my cock is starting to grow.

"You even sit like a proper lady!" Maggie laughs.

"Don't worry dude, you look great." Greg encourages me.

Maggie picks up a kiss the next person block. Greg, still naked, sports a good hard on as the two girls make out for a minute. Both Vikki and Greg pull a finish your drink blocks. When I pull my next piece I smile seeing it's a truth piece.

"Have you ever made a porno?" Greg asks me.

"I have yes."

"With who?" Greg asks a follow up question.

"With me," Vikki interferes. "What happened that night was so fucking hot. Sam was an entirely different person that night." She winks at me. I shake my head knowing she meant the night anthony fucked me. "It's in my phone, maybe one day we can watch it." Vikki adjusts herself as lust runs through her body.

"I would love to see that." Greg says looking at me sexually.

Maggie pulls a group shot piece. Vikki gets a reverse card which causes Maggie to pull a block that she smiles brightly to.

"I was hoping to get this while sitting across from Vikki," Maggie says showing the block. "Fuck the person across from you is my command."

I haven't never seen Greg move as quick as he did. Grabbing Maggie by the hair, he pulls her off the couch and positions her bending over the arm of the sofa. Forcefully, he pulls the jeans off of Maggie and rips off her thong. Maggie, bending over the arm of the couch, is looking directly at me as I sit a few inches away.

She moans loudly as Greg slides his hard cock into Maggie's wet pussy. Her eyes never break from mine as Greg fucks her wildly. Her tits sway with every thrust. Greg must have been really worked up. Five minutes into fucking maggie, he shoots his load deep into her. As he pulls out, Greg spanks the fucked woman and sits back in his spot. My eyes locked on his cum covered cock. I wanted to taste both him and Maggie.

"Enjoyed the show I see," Maggie says still leaning over the couch. She points my hard cock that causes the skirt to tent. "Pick your block." Maggie stays bent over the couch's arm. Her pants still around her ankles as she watches me intently.

"What do you want me to do?" I ask the half naked Maggie as I pull a dare block.

Maggie, with her pants now back around her waist, she looks at her boyfriend and winks. "Sit on Greg's lap until your next turn."

"Aight then."

I stand and walk to Greg. My eyes look down at his softening cock and I filled with brief excitement. I turn my back towards my naked friend and start to sit down on his lap. Greg's hands reach up under my skirt and lifts it up while I sit. wearing nothing but a thong, my bare ass rests on his naked lap. I can feel his soft cock against the side of my ass. His arms wrap around me to hold me in place.

"be a good bitch and get the next block for me," Greg's commands me. His tone was clearly joking but it still turned me on a bit.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Slut for All Pt. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds