• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Weekend Ch. 09: Soaking

Family Weekend Ch. 09: Soaking

All Characters In This Story Are 18+ Years Old

*****

Claude James inverted the leather dice cup on the heavy coffee table with a loud pop. He pulled back the shaker with flourish, revealing the colorful array of cubes with their next set of instructions for the Naughty Spots players.

18-year old Nel Martin, just days shy of four months pregnant by her Uncle Claude, stood naked beside John Taylor, resting her right hand lightly on his bare shoulder as he sat, clad only in socks and Jockey shorts, on a leather loveseat opposite his nude 19-year old daughter, Megan.

Megan sat to Claude's left, on the matching settee, with her right arm loosely around his bare back, her hand flat on his hip with her right thumb hooked casually in the waistband of his boxers. Apart from the shorts, Claude's only raiment was a single wool sock on his left foot.

The quartet stared dumbstruck at the 30 pips scattered like ants at a picnic across the thick, polished, burl tabletop. Claude announced the roll to the group: "Controller is a 6 requiring an ACT... but everyone is immune and the roll is a washout. We each could put a piece of clothing back on..." He paused and looked across at Nel's pussy and her burgeoning belly. "But, I think we should take this roll as an omen and declare the game over with no winners or losers. I think the 'ACT' should be 'Get in the hot tub, everyone!'" He laughed and challenged, "Any arguments against that?"

John stood and hugged Nel close to his ribs. Her hand slid down his spine and cupped his right ass cheek. He turned his face, gave Nel a fleeting kiss on her lips and said, "Great idea, Claude. The water should be right. There won't be a moon to speak of, since it was new on Thursday, but..." He looked through the plate-glass picture window by the spiral stair. "The sky is cloud-free with no light pollution... Should be a pretty night to soak." He returned to Nel's pliant mouth and stayed longer, slipping his left hand along her ribs from her breast to her baby bump and patting her lightly. "Sit on my lap?" He asked, softly. She squeezed his taut butt and nodded.

Claude rose from the loveseat, while Megan sat motionless holding his elasticized shorts waist in a tight grip. These were pulled down as he stood up. His 7 1/2" cock slapped once against his abs, as it sprung loose, then stood rampant in the flickering firelight from the hearth. Megan grinned, as John and Nel laughed, and Claude, flummoxed by his sudden exposure, spread his hands and said, "What's there to say?" He looked over at John and added, "I bet you're in the same condition, Johnny, but those briefs have you all strapped down."

Megan bent her head over Claude's fat mushroom. Her curly dark hair shadowed his stalk from the Coleman lantern light behind and above her. She kissed the velvet surface then quickly consumed the bell. Claude reflexively closed his hands behind her neck and moaned his appreciation as Megan's tongue traversed his split.

Nel spun and side-stepped. Facing John she shot her hands beneath his underpants and drove them to mid-thigh. "Let's just see if you're right, Uncle Claude!" She declared. John's somewhat shorter, and proportionately slimmer, erection was, indeed, eager to bounce free. Nel thrilled as it jumped from its cage and rubbed her tummy. She stepped close and trapped the thick stick between John's slight paunch and her own dome. "Mmmmm! It's true, it's true!" She murmured, as her mouth kissed its way quickly over John's burly chest from one hairy hard nipple to the next. John burrowed his fingers in her short boxy haircut and winked at Claude over Nel's head.

Claude smiled blissfully with half-lidded eyes.

Megan turned Claude's hips, pivoting him to square up between her open legs as she sat before his crotch on the sofa. The improved angle gave her full access, of which she was happily took advantage. She leaned in, sliding Claude's tuber across her tongue to the back of her mouth. His hands moved on her neck with her, not forcing her forward, but effectively preventing her retreat. Megan tenderly teased his balls in her left hand while her right thumb and first two fingers formed a cock-ring around his dick and a squeezed, moving from its base to her pulsing lips and back.

John, retaining his right hand on top of Nel's pate, urged her downward. She followed his lead and squatted, then knelt, fluttering luscious kisses along her path until his plump pickle poked itself past her lips and into her avid mouth. She eagerly swallowed his shaft and backed off, repeatedly pulling his buttocks to her face. He gently gyrated his gimbaling hips. She took him ever deeper, let him fuck her upper throat, stopping just short of her gag reflex on each thrust.

Claude was whistling through his mouth as Megan steamed his prick in hers, squashing him between her palate and tongue, stretching her cheeks over his bulb. Her cunt tingled as she felt the great vein under Claude's cock throb. She tightened her grasp on his retracting nuts and pinched her fingers hard around his pole. "AARRGGHH!" Claude cried as he let loose, pulling Megan's head hard to his crotch and flexing in the vacuum of her cavity.

John was seemingly oblivious to the action just feet away. "Hyunh! Hyunh! Hyunh!" He chuffed with each forward stroke. Nel spread his cheeks with her hands and augered her right middle finger into his anus while her left hand, reaching below and through from the rear, clutched his scrotum and still dangling eggs. John now was lunging back and forth without encouragement. Nel tugged his nutsack and wiggled her digit in his rectum. "Hyunh! Hyunh! Hyunh!" John's chest labored. He felt his pressure rising to its release point. When he heard Claude shout, John echoed the triumph. "YAAHHHHH! Oh BAYYYBY!" He crunched his gut and exploded.

Megan and Nel were each tickled by their lovers' streaming seed. They giggled as they slurped, neither breaking her man's momentum, keeping their pursed lips hermetically sealed about the spurting founts until the writhing, hopping snakes in their mouths lay as quietly, warmly, shrinking weights.

Megan slowly opened her mouth and pulled her head back. "Yummmy, Uncle Claude," she beamed approvingly. Licking her lips she pushed his boxers the rest of the way down his legs, removing them and his wool sock, before standing up and kissing him hard and deep. She pushed some saved cum into his mouth with her curled tongue and spanked him smartly on his ass. "There!" She said, defiantly, "You weren't so 'immune,' after all, WERE you!"

John's soft dick fell from Nel's lips as she laughed at Megan's antics. She pinched her fingernails and tweezed some short hairs from the inside of his legs, making him yelp in surprise. "Or YOU EITHER, Uncle Johnny!" She giggled and stood, hugging her best friend's father against her full aching breasts. She pecked his lips and continued, "So, you ready for me to sit on your lap in the tub?"

"Just about," John said, with a grin, sitting down on the loveseat. "Let me take off my socks, first, OK?"

"Come on, Uncle Claude," Megan said, standing. She grabbed Claude's wrist and headed, past the plank kitchen table, for the glass slider to the deck. Nel and John followed quickly. Out on the raised deck, surrounding the south rim of the 7'x 4' Western Cedar Snorkel Tub, John removed the insulated cover and pulled up the submerged thermometer.

"102 degrees... Perfect!" He stepped over to the north side of the tub and threw another chunk of wood into the stove, closed the port and slid the air intake vent shut on the snorkel. "That'll keep it nice," he said, "Last one in's a rotten egg!" He hopped up on the deck and slipped over the tub edge, sitting on the west end of the bench by the tub's fence. The water came up to his shoulder tops. He draped his right arm along the rim and let out a big "Aaaaahhhh" as he sank to his chin in the water and laid his head back. "Man! Look at that blanket of stars!"

Claude positioned himself, symmetrically opposed to John, on the east end of the bench, while the girls climbed in the tub, Megan to Claude's left and Nel between her and John. It was a comfortably tight fit. Everyone's legs met underwater in the center of the tub. The teenagers' breasts bobbled on the water surface as they leaned back and stared up at the sky. John and Claude were quick to curve their arms around the wet naiads beside them. Each gathered in a handful of tit and kissed their prizes. The girls instinctively reached between the men's legs to check their resurgence. They were neither surprised nor disappointed that Claude and John were still soft and floating free. Megan looked at her friend who grinned back making silent eye-contact. Both were pleased they had so durably satisfied two known sexual dynamos.

The foursome relaxed in the calming hot water, chatting idly, as they gazed at the clear field of bright stars canopied above the cleared meadow marching behind them to the dark timber. John commented how lucky he felt to have this hide-away retreat. "Especially after those little shits from Alabama torched the woods," he added with vehemence.

"That's right, Johnny," Claude remarked, sympathetically. "The Cold Springs Fire was close by here, wasn't it..."

"Too FUCKING close!" John cursed with a snarl. "We were very fortunate. The prevailing winds and the firefighters contained the blaze and it stayed north of the reservoir. 2000 people evacuated to Nederland, but this part of the mountain was miraculously untouched."

"The cops caught the kids pretty quick, didn't they, Dad," stated Megan.

"Oh yeah," John answered, "They were at the evac point right along with everyone else."

"I heard they didn't mean to start it," Nel offered, "Wasn't it really an accident?"

John snorted. "Accident! Sure, like drunk driving or playing with a loaded gun is an 'accident.' They were where they weren't supposed to be, doing what they weren't supposed to be doing." John ran his wet hand through his shock of black hair. "But, hey, nobody died, which was a good thing all the way around... and our place was unscathed." He lowered his hand and turned right to Nel. He nibbled her ear and changed the subject quietly. "I thought you were going to sit on my lap?"

Despite the hot water Nel shivered when John nipped her lobe and touched his tongue tip to the hollow of her jaw bone just behind it. She scrunched up her shoulders involuntarily and ran her hand along his thigh underwater. When she felt his boner she turned her face to him and said, "Absolutely. How about right now?" Without waiting for an answer, Nel pushed off the bench enough for John to slide under her elevated bottom. She re-seated herself on his quads and leaned back against his chest as he made a brassiere of his hands for her heavy breasts.

John tweaked Nel's nipples and buzzed his lips against the nape of her neck. "You got any milk in those, yet?" He asked huskily.

Nel shook her head. "I don't think that comes until a lot later," she answered, pushing her tits hard into his palms. Electric zings fired through her body, putting her pussy on alert, as John squeezed and tugged first on one boob and then the other. "Nnnyyunnhh" she moaned as he developed a firm alternating rhythm. Her bottom slid back, bumping against his gut. She spread her legs and felt his erection divide her cunt lips. "Uuuhhnnn-huuuhhhh," she gurgled, "Yess, Uncle Johnny... put it... right... INNNNN... uhn, there... Nnnyyunnhh." Nel lifted her bottom and scooted forward, sitting down again on John's legs. Her twat consumed his turgid member.

"Hyuhn!" John grunted, bearing her weight and burying his bone. "Maybe you don't have milk, baby, but your honey is flowing," he intoned into Nel's hair. John continued pulsing her tits while she similarly worked her kegel muscles on the fat lodger stirring her nest.

Meanwhile, on the east end of the curved cedar bench, the increased turbulence of the tub surface was not lost on Megan, although Claude had closed his eyes and was just letting his mind drift. She rolled to her right and straddled his legs, kneeling on the seat. She pushed her right hand between her legs, into the depths of the dark hot water, groping until she closed around his flaccid penis. She seized it in her curled fist and slid her thumb over its spongy plum top. Arching her back, Megan drug her 38DD breasts across Claude's hard flat pectorals until his cleft chin was centered in their cleavage. She drew her left index finger along Claude's jaw from his ear, then teased across his cheek to his lips where she insinuated its tip and traced his lower gum. "Uncle Claude..." she cooed softly, "It's really your fault I'm pregnant, you know." Her voice lowered to a whisper. "Is that why you paddled me... So HARD on the last round of Naughty Spots? Hmmmmmm?" Megan pushed her finger through his teeth as Claude, surprised by her words, opened his eyes. She shimmied her bosom under his chin, removed her finger from his mouth and tapped it on the tip of his nose. "Don't you like my titties anymore? THEY miss YOU!" She hissed urgently.

Claude said nothing but ducked his chin and turned, fixing his lips upon a small round beige areola and its cresting pink nubbin. "Yessss... Oh yess... Uncle... Claude," Megan murmured, "That's JUST what I MEAN!" She sighed as flashes of heat burst at the junction of her left breast and Claude's nursing mouth. They raced through her chest to her gut, did somersaults and then bounced off the walls of her womb. Megan writhed against Claude like a serpent. His soft dick hardened in her hand and outgrew her fist. She undulated her pelvis and rocked until she steered his sword's tip to her scabbard. Then she raised and dropped her ass, skewering herself like the marshmallows they had toasted earlier in the evening. "UUUNNNHHH!" She exhaled as her envelope sealed itself around him.

Claude lifted his hips to meet her and held her ass tight to his thighs while he sucked her breast further into his hungry maw. Megan collapsed her tunnel walls and clenched her thighs as she continued to sway back and forth. "Yiee Yiee YIEE Yiee!" She yipped little squeaks and her white ass splashed in the tub as she worked his cock in her cunt, bounding forward and back, and up and down, driving both herself and Claude over their cliffs.

Claude felt like a kid on a roller coaster. He had no control and wanted none. All he could do was clutch Megan's butt and latch on to her tit as she brought his balls to a boil. He knew from Megan's piercing scream that she was coming but he was so lost in himself he was actually unaware of his own exact moment of release. His torment was total and seamless.

Across the tub, John was nothing if not mechanized and it was Nel who was magically transformed by the powerful piston driving within her sleeve. His strong hands pulled her down to meet each surging thrust of his loins. His timed exhalations on her spine punctuated the spiking jolts her filled pussy shot upward through her tummy to her throat, seizing her vocal chords and reducing her to a whimpering, babbling, pudding against his barrel chest.

"Hyuhn!... Nnnyyunnhh... Hyuhn!... Nnnyyunnhh... Hyuhn!... Nnnyyunnhh!" They snuffed and snorted together with increasing volume and velocity. Each power stroke built upon the preceding one and prepared a path for the next. Nel's mind reeled. John's juggernaut seemed infinite to him. Their dissociation took them to the stars as their bodies harmonized, and then climaxed together, a split second after Megan's yowling concert began.

A solitary mule deer stood alert in the meadow below the Taylor deck. Her huge ears rotated until she was focused on the strange noises emanating from the north. Her nose twitched. Her haunches coiled, ready to leap instantly should the cacophony became a threat. Moments later Megan's and Nel's crises passed, John and Claude came with their last spurts of spunk and the thrashing, splashing, water sounds died away. The night was again quiet and the deer dropped her head to the grass and continued browsing.

Megan touched Claude's face with her palm and kissed him. "I want to stay with you all night," she whispered. "Can I? Please?"

Claude smiled in the dark and stroked Megan's back from her butt to her shoulder blades. "I'd love that, but what about Nel? And your dad?" He cupped Megan's round bottom with his left hand and ran his right index finger lightly along the shell of her left ear. "Don't you think they might want a say in that?" He decided to change the subject. "By the way, Baby-Doo," he asked with genuine interest, "What did you mean when you said I was responsible for you being pregnant? In the car I got the impression Johnny was the father, and we have not fucked since last May, anyway..."

"Yeah, you're right, Uncle Claude, we should talk to them" Megan answered, referring to his first question. Megan idly twined her fingers in Claude's chest thatch and continued, "What I MEANT was you showed me how a man is different from a boy and made me feel... I don't know, HUNGRY, I guess, to be a woman." She bumped her nose against Claude's indented chin. "And, I thought, if I couldn't have YOUR baby, exactly, then maybe I could entice Dad to impregnate me." Megan raised her head and bounced a kiss of Claude's lips. "So, that's what I did... THANK you!"

Just then Nel slipped off John's lap and scooted on her knees across the tub behind Megan. She put her hands on Claude's hands on Megan's back. "Hey, you guys," she sighed, "I don't know about you, but I'm all soaked out." She leaned over Megan's back, squashing her protuberant belly against her friend's buttocks and flattening her breasts on Megan's scapulae and Claude's sandwiched hands. Speaking, past Megan's right ear, directly to Claude, Nel asked, "Are you ready for beddie, Grandpa?"

"Funny you should mention that, kiddo," Claude replied. "Megan just suggested that very thing." He turned his head left and called to John, who was still sprawled against the rim of the tub. "Hey, Johnny! The girls want to get out of the water and between the sheets. How you doing over there? You want to come to bed with us?"

"'With us?'" John asked, incredulous, "What the fuck? All of us together, you mean?" He tried to process the thought but his head was still fuzzy in his passion's afterglow.

Claude winked broadly for the teens' benefit. "Oh, well THERE'S an IDEA! I was just thinking 'us' generally and 'come to bed' as a destination..." Claude kissed Megan lightly and rubbed Nel's nipples with the backs of her own hands as he scratched Megan's back with his crabbed fingers. "What do you girls think of Uncle John's suggestion?" He asked loud enough for John to hear.

Before John could protest that he had meant no such thing, Nel and Megan chirped enthusiastic agreement. "Goody!" and "Oh My God, YES!" resounded into the night air. John was flabbergasted but resigned to yet another new experience. He had not realized how limited his sexual world had been for the past three decades since his puberty. "Oh... well, umm," he hesitated, but was unable, in light of the evening's activity, to think of a single argument countering the majority opinion. "Yeah... let's go to bed." He stood, stepped from the tub, and, when the others too got out, covered the steaming water with the thermal lid.

*

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Weekend Ch. 09: Soaking

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds