• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Work Study Ch. 07

Work Study Ch. 07

**I am sorry that I has been so long since I last posted...I'll try to update this more often!**

*****

After a full day of classes, I trudged into my room and flopped onto my bed. I needed a shower, but I couldn't imagine getting up. I had spent the day learning bondage positions and having my anus stretched. I was sore, exhausted, and sopping wet. I let myself close my eyes for just a second and began to drift off when I heard a knock at my door.

"Yes?" I called, almost in a whisper. "Who is it?" I said more audibly.

"Open up," an older male voice responded. I slowly sat up and cautiously opened the door. It had been weeks since a professor had requested me at night, and I had gotten used to spending time with Autumn or one of my other dorm mates. When the door was open a crack, I peered out and saw Professor Harvey.

"Hi," I said, confused. "What can I do for you?"

"Hello," he replied, pushing against the door a bit and stepping into my space. "I haven't spent much time with you outside of class and thought tonight would be a good night to get to know you. I forgot to request you ahead of time, so I'm happy that you're here."

"Oh," I replied, backing up into the room. In addition to teaching "Deep Throat," I knew that Professor Harvey was going to be teaching me a group sex with bondage course that was coming up in a couple of weeks. He often chose me to demonstrate new techniques in class, and I was surprised he had not requested me in the evenings yet. He was always making me take my panties off and fingering me while I gave a male classmate head.

"So I invited a friend to join us," he said, glancing at his phone. "He might bring another girl, but I thought it might be fun to get started without them. Get on your knees."

I sighed, wishing I had hopped in the shower. I got down on my knees in front of Professor Harvey as he unbuckled his belt. I was still wearing my lingerie from earlier, a red thong and push-up bra with stockings. He presented me with his giant cock, which was half erect. I began licking his shaft up and down, just as we had learned in class. I swirled the top of his head with my tongue, and his penis grew larger and thicker. I began to take him in my mouth, slowly swirling my tongue as I took in his length.

Professor Harvey moaned, "Yes," he said, pushing my head gently as I took in more of his length. "That feels perfect." I began pushing him further into me, taking his full length and holding my breath for a few seconds when I reached the end of his cock. He began to press harder against my head, pulling my hair a bit.

"That's so good," he said. "You have learned so much. Take me in your filthy mouth. Let me fuck that dirty hole."

I continued to bob my head up and down his dick as he panted and pushed his hand against the back of my head. I made loud gurgling noises as he filled my mouth, sucking at his head as I released him to take a breath. I felt him getting close, and he suddenly pulled out of me.

"What is it?" I said, looking up at him out of my big green eyes. "Do you want me to do something differently?"

"As a matter of fact, I do," he said, as he reached into the pocket of his pants, which were in a crumpled mess on the floor. "Let's put this on." He directed me to open my mouth and placed a metal cage inside my mouth, buckling the strap around my head. My mouth was stuck in the open position. I breathed heavily through my gaping hole, trying not to drool.

"Now you're just a fuck hole," Professor Harvey said, directing his dick towards my face. "Suck my cock." He positioned his cock in front of my face and began pounding into me. I could hardly breathe and he pushed his dick all the way into the back of my throat and pulled it out again. I tried to take deep breaths whenever he pulled out but struggled to breathe. Tears filled my eyes as he relentlessly fucked my mouth.

"This is so perfect," Professor Harvey said as he held my head against him, forcing me to take his cock all the way into my throat. "I have always wanted to fuck you so helplessly." He released me, and I took a huge breath as tears fell down my face. Drool was pouring out of the corners of my mouth. Professor Harvey continued to fuck my face, repeatedly pounding into me while pulling at my hair.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door, and Professor Harvey pulled out of my mouth. "Company is here," he said, smiling down at me. "Hold on one second."

He walked over to the door and opened it. Standing in the hallway was a man I had never met before and a classmate, Harmony, that I barely knew. She was in a couple of my classes, but we had never been paired up. Harmony was tall, with long tan legs and dark brown hair. She stood there, naked, looking down at me in my most vulnerable position. I looked at her bare, tanned cunt, and felt myself dripping with arousal. She was gorgeous and intimidating.

"Autumn, this is Joe and Harmony. Joe is a friend of mine who helps to manage our sex club, and I'm sure you have met Harmony." I nodded my head. "Welcome," Professor Harvey said to the couple as he walked closer to me.

"Autumn, say hello," Professor Harvey directed me, looking down at me as I looked up from my kneeling position.

"He-o," I said, trying to get the word out around the metal in my mouth.

"What's that?" Joe said, cupping his hand around his ear as he looked down at me and smiled.

"He-o," I repeated, drool pooling at the corners of my mouth and under my tongue.

"Hello," Joe said, eyeing me up and down. "Pleasure to meet you."

"Autumn has been delightfully fucking my face," he said, looking down at me with a grin on his face. "Joe, do you want to give it a try?"

"Actually, I was hoping to see some girl-on-girl action before we got too involved," Joe replied. "Is that okay with you?"

"Of course," Professor Harvey replied, pulling me by the hair to get me to stand up.

Professor Harvey directed me to lay on the bed with my hips near the edge for easy access. He pulled my panties down, exposing my already wet pussy to our company. He directed Harmony to climb on top of me after he removed the cage from my mouth. Before I had a second to adjust my jaw, Harmony lowered herself on top of me. I took in her earthy scent and began gingerly licking her slit. Harmony moaned in pleasure, and I wondered if she had been deprived all day. She wriggled on top of me, and I pushed my tongue further into her, tasting her sweetness. As she enjoyed herself, Joe positioned himself between my legs.

"Wow, she's already wet," he said. "What else have you been doing with her?"

"Nothing," Professor Harvey replied, "She's just a whore. She loves giving head."

"Remind me to remember that," Joe said as he pushed himself inside of me. I gasped into Harmony's pussy as I took in his length. He filled me up and pushed further than I thought he could go.

As Joe pushed in and out of me, causing me to gasp and shriek with delight, Harmony continued to grind her pussy against my face. She was beginning to get wet, and I licked her smooth slit and sucked her clit as well as I could. As I pleasured her, Professor Harvey climbed onto the bed and straddled her from behind. He began caressing her tits with one hand and pressing on her clit with the other. From time to time, I sucked his fingers, overwhelmed by the orgasm building inside me.

Joe continued to pound into me, moaning about how wet I was and grunting with the force of his movement. I felt pressure building inside me, and I begged Professor Harvey to let me cum.

"Please, sir, please let me cum," I said, muffled by Harmony's pussy. "Please let me cum for you."

Joe quickly changed up his rhythm as Harmony climbed off of me. She knelt on all fours beside me as Professor Harvey positioned himself behind her. He began pounding into her pussy from behind, forcing her whole body to move and her tits to swing back and forth right above me. I couldn't take it anymore.

"Please, Joe. Please let me cum," I continued to beg. He responded by lifting my legs and pressing them towards my head. He pulled his dick out of me and used his fingers to spread my pussy juices onto my tightest hole.

"I'm gonna use you as my fuck toy. Stop asking me to let you cum," he said. "I will tell you when you can come." With those words, Joe pushed his cock into my anus, filling me with pain. Tears pricked at the corners of my eyes as he pushed further into me, stretching my hole. I had experienced anal sex a few times in class, but Joe's cock was huge and was stretching me beyond my limits.

"She's so tight," Joe said, pressing into me until his legs were pressed against the bottom of my ass. "This is so amazing," he grunted, pushing in and out of me.

As the pain gave way to pleasure, I felt my orgasm building again. I needed to think about something else. I looked up at Harmony, moaning as Professor Harvey assaulted her pussy from behind. She started to beg to cum, and to my chagrin, he let her. Harmony shuddered in pleasure, her whole body shaking as she screamed and came. I closed my eyes and tried to prevent the pressure building inside me from overwhelming me.

Joe let my legs fall to either side and began pressing his thumb against my clit as he continued to fuck my ass. I could hardly stand the pleasure.

"Look at this little fuck doll," he said. "I can fuck all your holes at once. Professor, fuck her mouth."

Professor Harvey left Harmony lying on the bed beside me and positioned his cock above my gaping mouth. He pushed himself past my lips and down my throat. As he did so, Joe pushed two fingers inside my pussy as he continued to fuck my asshole. Joe's fingers slid in and out of me easily. Cunt juices poured out of me and covered his cock as he pounded in and out of me, breathing heavily. I concentrated on Professor Harvey's cock in my mouth, taking it all the way in and using my tongue to give him pleasure. I prayed that one of them would cum and grant me release.

As they continued pounding all my holes, Harmony positioned herself above me and began sucking on my nipples. She lightly bit at the left one as she pinched the right one between her thumb and forefinger, rolling it around a bit. I moaned around Professor Harvey's cock and began to beg again. I couldn't help myself.

"Please...please...it's too much. I need to cum," I mumbled. Professor Harvey responded by pushing his cock as far down my throat as it would go and pausing there. My eyes grew large as I held my breath, trying not to focus on the beautiful pressure building down below. He pulled out of me and plunged right back in, forcing me to gag a little from the length of his cock.

After several minutes, Joe began to pump faster with his fingers and his cock. As he pressed his fingers in and out of me, Harmony licked my clit with the tip of her tongue. I couldn't take the pleasure anymore.

"Please," I said. "I want to cum for you. I want to be your good little fuck doll. I'll do anything," I squirmed as Joe pushed his cock as far into my as as it would go and rested there for a second. Then he pulled himself out and pounded back in.

"Fine, my little whore. Cum for me," he said, breathing heavily. "Let us see you cum."

With those words, I began to shudder. Joe continued to pound in and out of my asshole with his dick and pressed his fingers against my g-spot as Harmony licked my pussy. I screamed around Professor Harvey's cock as I felt him starting to release his load in my mouth. I swallowed as he came, tightening my muscles around Joe's cock and fingers at the same time. After several seconds, I went limp. Joe pulled out of me, squirting his load all over my stomach and chest.

"That was beautiful," Professor Harvey said, taking deep breaths as he pulled on his pants. "I think you're ready to start going out on jobs." He looked me up and down as I lay in their mess, spent from the day's work.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Work Study Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds