• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Blooming Lily Pt. 02

Blooming Lily Pt. 02

12

"What are you..." She paused thinking back to the word he had used moments before "claiming?" The word came out strained tasting foul upon her tongue. She could feel his pleasure grow from beneath the bubbles she moved with ease across the still water.

"Kneel for me Lily." The order came quietly in her ear as she was guided to her knees by his rising body. His swift hands roamed beneath her aiding her into position. Her hands flew to cover what little she could as she knelt trembling, exposed to J.B. behind her. He ran the soap across her shoulders moving down making circular motions as he roamed her back leading down to her bottom. The first touch of the smooth bar upon her startled her causing her to cry out softly.

"That's enough Luke. It is my turn with Lily now." Johnny Boy interrupted swiftly approaching him with a towel and a look that Luke didn't question, for now.

He rose slowly pulling his glare from his brother and settled it smiling down at Lily as he climbed from the tub and pulled the towel around him tightly. Her eyes locked on his as he spoke before he began his slow retreat to the bedroom. "I am a sadist Lily. To answer your first question. Enjoy your time with Daddy."

Johnny Boy

Johnny boy watched enraged by the scene playing out before his eyes. He looked on pacing across the bedroom as Luke entered the tub with Lily. It was too soon.

"Sit down Johnny Boy You'll get your time with her. Luke's rough but she'll be fine. She has to learn her place with each of us." Damien said casually sitting in the bed as he read trying to focus from the distraction of J.B.'s constant movement.

"He shouldn't be in there with her. She isn't ready. She needs to trust us first. He is going to ruin everything D." He stopped at the door watching Lily as she cried in Luke's arms. Just the sight of her trembling made him cringe. The Daddy within him wanted to comfort her and take her from the tub but he knew he couldn't. They each had their own training style and had agreed not to interfere hence the days they were assigned. He finally sat taking his place patiently just outside the door watching her reactions as Luke tightened his grip. He observed the scene before him noting every detail for future reference still in his chair until he saw the familiar look in his brothers' eyes as he rose her to her knees.

Fuck the rules. It was his turn now. J.B. decided entering the bathroom in long strides. He grabbed the towel off the rack as he approached Luke.

Luke didn't question him as he snatched the offered towel from Johnny Boy clearly upset by the interruption but aware of his brothers' reasons. They would speak on the matter later but for now Johnny Boy stood silently until the click of the door granted the start of his time with Lily. He turned sitting on the side of the tub and spoke softly to her as she sunk back into the water afraid. He couldn't talk to her like that.

"Hello again little one." She didn't look up as he spoke and he paused briefly before continuing deciding on a new direction for his time with her. "Would you be more comfortable talking to me if you had some fresh clothes Lily or do you prefer the tub?"

"Clothes." Her answer was barely a whisper but it was enough to comprehend as Johnny Boy stood happy to hear her reply. He crossed the bathroom opening a door parallel to her revealing the closet of clothes they had picked for her before her arrival. He knew she would love them and it was evident now as her eyes lit up at the sight of the full closet facing her now.

"Good girl Lily. So, before we start talking I am going to give you a towel and let you go and pick out something to wear. You can go change alone in the closet and when you are done I will be out here waiting for you. I think You have had enough contact for today so after your changed how about I give you a tour and you can pick where we talk. I promise not to touch you but I will need to put your collar back on so I don't lose you on our walk. You can ask anything you would like with me and as many questions as you need to understand and hopefully accept what is happening to you. Does that sound good to you Little one?"

She nodded her head lightly looking up at him confused by the change in character from one brother to the next. He handed her a plush purple towel she took eagerly fingering the soft cotton before wrapping herself as she stood shielding her body from him. She looked relieved and he smiled as he stepped back giving her room to walk to the closet unattended.

Lily

She walked into the immense space of the closet astounded by the variety of clothing around her. True to his word Johnny Boy had stayed behind and granted her this small freedom. He was different she thought as she opened drawers curious as to their contents. She gasped as she discovered underwear and bras that had to have been for her as she slipped on the garments with ease. Black with red lace trim. She had never worn anything so luxurious in her life and enjoyed the feel of the smooth fabric upon her as she ran her fingertips along the trim smiling down at herself. They fit perfectly. Had the brothers bought all these things for her she wondered as her attention was drawn to the left. Dresses lined the entire left wall all varying in styles and lengths she had never seen before. She felt them fall from her fingertips as she walked down the row gently examining each one settling on a black dress that flowed down to her ankles and felt like silk against her skin although she wasn't sure what the actual material was. All she knew was it made her feel beautiful and it was the longest in the closet. She made her selection slipping it on just in time as chills ran through her growing cold from her bare state. She had never been allowed to wear things like this and felt a guilty pleasure as she enjoyed it now adding a jacket for warmth and coverage as she made her way back out to Johnny Boy who awaited her just outside the door standing with her collar in hand.

He smiled approvingly running his eyes upon her and she blushed wrapping her arms around herself but made no attempt to move as he came closer to her extending the collar to her neck. One swift motion and a click later she was collared once again though he carried no leash. She breathed a sigh of relief at its absence and his step back from her once it was placed left her feeling more at ease.

"You look beautiful Lily." He commented taking her in once more as he stood before her. "As I said before I will give you a tour now and you may choose where we settle down to talk. I want you to be comfortable asking me anything and I will answer every question honestly." He motioned her to follow as he began walking towards the bathroom door leading to the bedroom coming to a halt before opening its doors. "Oh, Lily I am aware of the rules we gave you before for eye contact and answering when spoken to. For your questions, I want you to set those rules aside and just speak naturally. If it helps you to ask me a question without looking that is okay. Do you understand little one?" He asked not expecting an answer but surprised when it came.

"Yes, I understand. Thank you." She whispered once again but it was music to his ears to hear her unexpected reply. She followed him out the doors staying close as he walked past his brothers informing them of his plans as he passed. Damien paid no mind as he engrossed himself in the pages of his book grunting simply to imply his approval. Luke mimicked his brothers' agreement watching her amused as she quickened her pace passing him, leaving him grinning behind her with a growing urge he would satisfy soon.

They came to the staircase leaving Damien's room and she followed Johnny Boys gestures as he detailed the top floor layout for her moving faster than she liked down the long hallway. Luke's bedroom followed and she recalled it from the morning nodding as J.B. explained they had each designed their own room to reflect their personality and style. A bathroom that stretched farther then her bedroom had at home centered between Luke and J.B.'s room. The walls were a delicate cream accented with chrome faucets and a porcelain sink set neatly into the dark granite she admired briefly before looking up at the latest gesture of her guide. The tub caught her eye with its mass taking up the better part of the bathroom matching the decor flawlessly before the marble counters reclaimed her attention. The dark colors flashing specks of gold danced before her eyes with its elaborate design. It was simple yet elegant as was the rest of the home she realized before making her way out of the bathroom and to the end of the hall that now lacked color and decor comparatively in its simple white coat. She wondered why they left the walls beyond their rooms bare but took such care to decorate their own space. Her thoughts dissipated as she entered J.B.s room.

She gasped at the beauty that awaited her as she entered his dwelling. Bright Paintings and graphic prints neatly covered the walls framed in black. They held their place gently against the red wine paint that adorned the walls so fiercely as his art sat perfectly aligned. She walked the perimeter eyeing each one in depth shocked at its intensity and embarrassed by its content but she couldn't bring her eyes to part with each one as she studied them one by one. J.B. stood at the doorway watching her as she moved with fascination at each new masterpiece he had created over the years. All his trainees but never his. Soon her photos and paintings of her transformation would fill the wall replacing the past he now left behind. The wall ended her gallery tour bringing her attention to the various pieces of furniture in the room. Each piece as elaborate as the last finished in fine leather and designs engraved into the fine wood. Lily took it all in smiling as she was led out admiring the art once more before the door closed. That was her favorite room.

J.B. gestured her down the stairs to the front door she had failed escape through the previous evening passing it without a second thought as she shuddered at the memory of her punishment. The living room stood before her and she followed him past it quickening her pace to keep up with his long strides. She paused wondering what was behind the set of doors they passed now as J.B. continued his tour without thought. She cast the thought away scurrying to catch up to him as he entered the next room. The kitchen came next flowing into the dining room separated only by an island that held more food than her entire pantry at home. The crisp white of the cupboards boldly lined by black countertops and steel appliances left her jaw dropping as they passed it leading to yet another room. This house was huge she thought to herself as they entered what she thought may be a family room of some sort. The vast space was taken up by a wrapping "L" shaped couch facing the largest T.V. she had ever seen in her lifetime. The flat screen sat mounted high in the corner above the entertainment center she eyed now studying the vast collection of DVD's and trinkets within its glass doors. She looked around again shocked to see yet another lack of pictures or décor filling the space. "No pictures?" She asked.

"Soon there will be Lily" A smile crossed his lips as he replied smoothly.

The office brought a fresh gasp as she took in its grandness. The mahogany desks were overwhelming as she stood still at the entrance with J.B. close behind her encouraging her to go in and look around. The entire back wall held files and binders within the wood cubicles each labeled and finished with a picture on the edge. Who were all those girls? Lily wondered as she fingered the binders passing by each one her curiosity burning. Maybe she wasn't alone. The question lingered as she turned around to face the two desks side by side stacked with paperwork and items she had never seen. The remaining walls burst with color from paintings she once again stood to admire. She was lost in their meaning until his voice brought her back to the room.

"Come on Lily. I will show you the garden." His words were magic to her ears as she followed him eagerly through the kitchen and back to the doors that opened out to the most beautiful yard she had ever witnessed. Flowers bloomed in every direction neatly surrounding trees of every shape and size bordering bright green grass neatly trimmed to perfection. Her heart soared at the beauty surrounding her now but among them all there was one that caught her eye transforming her joy as her memories flooded her. The garden of Lilies sprung from the soil freshly planted along the walks edge. Her Mothers favorite. Tears sprang to her eyes as she knelt before them hearing her Mother's laughter as they had planted lilies in the yard so many years ago. Her arms felt warm around her as her memory of her Mothers embrace faded and she found her herself alone kneeling before her Mothers dream. A garden of Lilies for her Lily to love as she did her. They were beautiful.

"Can we talk here please?" She asked him, her eyes still locked upon the tiger lily swaying in the gentle breeze. At least here she could feel her Mother beside her giving her the strength she needed now as her mind swarmed with questions she wasn't sure she was ready for the answers to.

Johnny Boy

He stood cursing himself for their decision to plant the lilies. They were supposed to have brought her joy not the tears she released now upon the pavement at their side. Her father had said she and her Mother had loved them. Perhaps they reminded her of her Mother but then why was she crying? He wondered in confusion and frustration at his error. He knew only of her passing but couldn't begin to understand her pain as his parents had never been around the brothers long enough growing up let alone grown attached to them.

His thoughts were disrupted by her request to begin her questions and he smiled getting a chair for her to sit which she politely declined choosing her spot beside the lilies instead. He didn't push her as he had promised and sat instead walking back to the table a few feet away giving her space.

"Are there others here like me? I saw the binders." She asked her first questions slowly her gaze focused on the lilies. "How many are there? Did you drug them too? Why did you bring me here? Did my Dad really sell me to You? Why did we pass the door by the living room?"

He thought carefully before responding considering all the questions she grouped together. "I will answer all your questions Lily but please try to ask one at a time so I can answer them thoroughly. I remember these so no need to repeat them but for the rest let's do one at a time. Ok Lily?"

She nodded her agreement and he began.

"To your first question Lily. There were many others but they were not like you and they are all home now with their owners. I can't tell you offhand how many we have trained but you can count them if you wish. The binders were all filled with our past clients and there training regimens. We are slave trainers. Girls are brought to us by their owners or we bring them here at the request of their owners to train them in specific areas they require development in. All the girls we train are consenting adults and sign an agreement upon their arrival and upon their departure along with their owners. Some of the girls were given a dosage as you were for longer trips or when they were out of hand in the beginning. It was not a common procedure for us though. We prefer to do things calmly. I suppose a few of our clients bordered the line of consent but before you we had always had a signed contract in front of us before anything took place and all of our girls left here happy and better off from the training they recieved."

He paused watching her curious eyes wander across the garden as he spoke. He wanted so badly to hold her now but he held off keeping his word as he continued with her answers.

"You are different as I said before Lily. We had planned on bringing a young woman like you to serve us and to train together but by no means did we plan to procure her as we did you. Your situation was special and we felt a strong urge to protect you after seeing you the first time. While you are here you are our property. You will never be sold. You will never be shared. You will never be harmed though I know the corrections you received thus far may seem contrary to that statement. You are precious to us and as our slave and our pet we want you to be happy here serving us. Your training will last one year and after your training you will be offered a collar and life beside us but if you do not consent then we will let you go regretfully and bring you home if that is your wish. My brothers' tactics of training are heavier than my own and Luke as much as it pains him will not admit that you have a choice in the end but you do Lily. You always have a choice. There are a few things I will assure you of and hopefully they will ease your troubled mind. Although we have claimed the parts of you we desire most physically no action will be taken until you are ready Lily. We are not rapists. We will correct you, we will push you, we will train you, we will teach you, and we will be hard just as much as we will be gentle with you but you will never be truly forced to do anything. You were brought here forcibly and I am sorry for that. You were sold to settle his debt and that is wrong and we all admit that but we are trying to do what is right by giving you a better life with us as fucked up as that sounds little one. I know this is confusing Lily."

He stopped. J.B. gazed upon her watching her as she ran her fingers up the lilies before her, lost in his words and processing it all as she sat consumed by her garden. He carefully considered her next question before answering struggling for words as he found there really was no uncomplicated way to say yes.

"Yes Lily. Your father had run up a very large debt and did offer you in exchange for his debt being relieved. He was a coward but we were so happy to be able to take you away from that life and offer you this chance. You will be spoiled and loved here. It will be hard in the beginning but I know you will come to love your life here and perhaps even come to love us. Will you stay for a year and find out?" Her eyes caught his in his final words and he stood keeping her gaze as she followed his every movement with her eyes. He sat on the bench behind her keeping his word but needing to close the gap between them as he felt her need. He patted his knee and waited.

Lily

Her head was a whirlwind of thoughts as he sat before her patting his knee. Would she stay here a year with them? She had the chance to go home in the end if she did not like it. They would not force her and true they had not so far now that she thought harder on it. She was to be a slave and their beloved pet because her father had sold her but now she had a choice. She could not go back to her father and that life. So many questions and so many thoughts and it seemed like there was no answer that would satisfy the confusion she felt burning inside her now as she rose on autopilot. She needed a hug. She just needed to be held and told everything would be all right and perhaps she could love it in time. Was her comfort in his arms now her consent? She wondered as her feet carried her to the bench before him, her mind drifting among the garden of lilies, and his arms encased her as she cried a flood of tears upon his chest. He lifted her with ease upon his lap and held her gently as she released everything within her speaking only one word amongst the tears. "Yes!"

He held her softly until her sobs subsided smiling down at her proudly. She stayed still as he kissed the top of her head stroking her hair as she held herself in his arms. His voice was gentle as he spoke to her now and her mind raced sorting through hundreds of questions. "Do you have anything else you would like to ask Lily?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Blooming Lily Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds