• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Mother Futa Ch. 08

Mother Futa Ch. 08

12

"Katie, come on! We're going to be late!" Adam yelled.

"Don't rush me, Adam!" Katie called from the bathroom. "You don't rush a woman trying to look beautiful."

Adam sighed and trudged walked back into the den, where an angelic-looking toddler wearing a blue dress was sitting on the couch and watching Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood. Adam sat down next to her and played with her golden hair. She looked just like her mother, whom he had been yelling at. However, Adam was not the father of this child. The person who had supplied the seed had been her own grandmother.

Gwendolyn was a year old, and, for all intents and purposes, Adam was her daddy. When he came home every day and saw her in her high chair, her little face broke out in a smile and she cried, "Daddy!" Even his own parents were Nana and Pop-Pop to her, though they shared no blood ties to her.

She and Adam continued to sit there patiently, Gwen in her dress, and Adam in a suit and tie. Adam was trying to keep his cool, wondering why Katie had to run late on today of all days. What kind of daughter would risk being late to her mother's wedding?

In less than an hour, Katie's mother Martha would be marrying her girlfriend, Laurel. The three of them had been staying in a hotel room of a beautiful golf resort. Laurel worked as an attorney, and it was only because of her that the three of them were able to stay in such a lavish room. Martha and Laurel had been staying in separate rooms, but would be sharing a room after the wedding. The two women had been dating since the summer of 2015, and after getting engaged and moving in together, they were ready to spend their lives together.

At last, Katie emerged from the bathroom, looking radiant in her canary yellow dress, which complimented her blonde hair. As she entered the room, the smell of perfume and hairspray wafted in with her. She was so beautiful that Adam forgot about being irritated with her.

"Wow!" Adam goggled.

"Thanks!" Katie said. "That was the look I was going for."

"We should head downstairs; the ceremony is about to begin. My mom and dad are already here."

The trio left their room and proceeded to the elevator. Once they had made it to the lobby, they made their way to the large courtyard outside. Near the beautiful fountain were several rows of chairs for both the bride and groom. On the left were Martha's various family members, friends, and Adam's parents, and to the right were Laurel's.

Laurel was already standing at the end of the aisle with the officiant. She was wearing a grey tuxedo with a black tie and beaming with anticipation. Though her dress was masculine, it didn't detract from her beauty. The slim, attractive woman anxiously fiddled with her long, wavy blonde locks. Though Martha's parents had passed years ago, Laurel's mom and dad were sitting in front row, giddy at seeing their daughter married.

About fifteen minutes after Adam and Katie sat down, the harpist began to play. Everyone looked towards the rear as the bride began her march down the aisle. Martha looked absolutely stunning as she walked slowly towards the front, clutching her bouquet and smiling serenely.

Adam was glad that Gwen was sitting on Katie's lap, because he was half-hard at seeing Martha. Atop her mane of waist-length golden hair, she had a crown of sunflowers and baby's breath. She was wearing a strapless wedding dress that allowed him to admire her large bust from afar. Her breasts visibly wobbled with each step. He looked over at Laurel, who was biting her lip as she stared at her fiancé. She had clearly had some input into the dress design.

Once she stood across from her beloved, the officiant began. Sadly, during the speech, all Adam could do was to imagine both the women naked. Very few people knew that beneath their clothes, the attractive women had both sets of genitalia.

Over two years ago, Adam had started dating Katie while she was pregnant with Gwen, and eventually found out that Katie's mother was a futanari, who had impregnated her own daughter. Adam then began a sexual relationship with the both of them. Eventually, Martha started dating Laurel, and she, too, began to share her bed with the others.

Katie's hand found his as they heard the beautiful words of love, snapping him out of his trance. He looked over to see her eyes misting, and he was grateful for the distraction. Soon, Martha and Laurel exchanged vows, rings, and kisses, and the crowd gave a jubilant cheer.

After some wedding photos, everyone proceeded to the dining hall. Martha and Laurel were set up at a table on a raised dais, the both of them beaming as they were lavished with well-wishes and toasts. The couple got to enjoy their first dance, and then everyone else got on the dance floor to party.

Adam spent most of his time sitting with baby Gwen while her mother drank and danced. After a lengthy pregnancy, he felt that Katie deserved some time to cut loose. Laurel came over and sat next to them.

"Congratulations," he told her.

"Thanks!" Laurel said before giving both he and the toddler kisses on the cheek. "Ah, this day has been perfect so far."

"Martha looks so beautiful."

"Yeah, well, that dress is going to look really beautiful on the floor of our honeymoon suite," Laurel said with a devilish smile.

Adam blushed, worrying that Laurel might say something too obscene for the two year old on his lap to hear. Studying Laurel's face, he could tell that she knew it was turning him on. She took Gwen onto her lap and began fussing with her hair.

"You hear that, baby?" Laurel cooed to her. "Grammy Martha and Grammy Laurel are going on their honeymoon tomorrow! We're going to have so much fun!"

"Love you, Grammy!" Gwen squealed.

Laurel then looked Adam right in the eye and said, "Maybe when we get home, Daddy can have some fun with us, too."

Adam took a deep breath as he tried to keep himself from getting too aroused. All throughout their engagement, Laurel had made it explicitly clear that she still wanted to sleep with Adam and Katie after she got married. Laurel had grown to enjoy the intimacy; she had been the one to claim Adam's anal virginity.

"Let's dance, Grammy!" Gwen said.

"Good idea!"

Adam took a swig of cold water as he watched his adopted daughter and traipse off to the dance floor with her new grandmother. Perhaps, in the near future, it would be he and Katie enjoying their wedding. One thing was for sure: he was definitely going to try for some post-reception sex after Gwen went to sleep tonight.

After all the guests had departed, the newlyweds made their way to the honeymoon suite. During the ceremony, Laurel had arranged to have both her belongings and Martha's carried to the new room. The two were anxious; they hadn't been in the same bed together for weeks.

In order to make this night special, Laurel had proposed that they refrain from sex or masturbation. As futanari, they used special blue pills to suppress their sexual urges. In a few minutes, the women were about to unleash an entire month's worth of sexual desires upon each other.

Laurel put the 'Do Not Disturb' sign on the outside of door, locked it and then turned to Martha, who was closing the curtains in the room. "Did you want to take a quick shower or..."

"No," Martha said quickly as she removed her heels. "Laurel, let's go."

Laurel smiled as she walked towards her bride, who was flush with desire. She eyed Martha's heaving bosom in a predatory manner. When their bodies were close, she embraced her bride and gave her a deep, passionate kiss. The kiss was the one that displayed their longing. This was the kiss that was too much for their wedding guests to see.

"Turn around," Laurel whispered.

Martha anxiously complied, which allowed Laurel to unzip the back of her wedding dress. After some gentle coaxing, the garment fell to the floor. Laurel smiled at the sight of Martha's bare back; the bride had eschewed the use of a bra, instead having her dressmaker sew cups into the dress.

When Martha turned around to face her spouse, Laurel's heart almost stopped. She stepped out of her fallen dress, only clad in white stockings, with underwear and a garter belt in the same color. Laurel could see something long and large wiggling within the confines of Martha's underwear.

Laurel walked up to her bride and began fondling her enormous breasts. She never tired of seeing Martha's 36G bust, with those perfectly round, dark pink areolae. She teasingly flicked Martha's erect nipples, causing her to squirm and moan.

"Laurel, please!" Martha whined. "Oh, I can't stand it when you do this to me!"

"Whatever you say," Laurel said.

She abandoned Martha's chest and pulled down her underwear, allowing her large, thick cock to spring into view. Martha's let out a throaty moan of relief as her dark pink 12 inch cock was freed into the open air. Already, her loins were filling the room with the heady scent of her arousal.

"Kneel," Laurel said gently.

After stepping out of her underwear, Martha dropped to her knees. Anxiously, she stared at Laurel's crotch as she kicked off her shoes and undid her belt. Laurel shoved down her pants and underwear, baring her erect, dark brown and exceptionally thick cock. Martha couldn't help but be intrigued every time she saw it; the skin on Laurel's penis was so much darker than the rest of her Caucasian body.

"Now, we can exchange our true vows," Laurel purred. "You go first."

Martha gulped, looked her spouse in the eye and said, "Laurel, I promise to be your wife, your bed partner...and your whore. My body is yours to enjoy, before all others. I will pleasure you, treasure you, and bear your children for the rest of my life. I love you."

"Mmm, those are some good vows." Laurel reached down to caress Martha's face. "I vow to be a good spouse and provide for you and our children. I will give you pleasure in bed, and all the love in my heart. I won't make love to any other person, unless you allow me to. I love you, Martha...you may kiss the groom."

Martha put her lips to the tip on Laurel's penis and gave it a deep kiss. She then got into the bed, got down on all fours and said to her, "Take me now."

Laurel removed the rest of her clothes and crawled into bed. Her nipples stiffened as she admired her beautiful new wife. Whereas Martha's body was much curvier and womanly, Laurel's was much more slender and muscular.

"I'm going to tell you the same thing that I told you on the night you proposed," Martha said as she looked back at Laurel. "When we're in public, I'm your wife, and you're my wife. But in bed...you are husband."

"I'm not going to argue with that," Laurel said, her body become flush with desire as she knelt behind Martha and began caressing her backside. "I finally get to have you; no condoms, no pills, just raw fucking."

"Yes, my husband," Martha said. "OHHHHHHHH!"

Martha cried out as she felt Laurel enter her wet nether lips. Both women were fighting the urge to cum, clearly overwhelmed by the joy their bodies were feeling. Laurel shut her eyes and slowly began to pump in and out of Martha's pussy.

"Yes! You're my wife! You're my mate! YOU'RE MINE!"

"Ohhh, yeah!" Martha grunted. "Fuck me! Fuck your bride!"

"Martha, I love you so much! Oh, I'm going to give you a baby! We're going to have a baby!"

Martha gripped the sheets tighter as she felt Laurel's rod continuing to skewer her. She had dreamed of this moment for countless nights. The feel of Laurel's body hitting hers, the sound of flesh slapping against flesh, it was all so sweet to her.

Laurel, meanwhile was doing her best to make this first round last as long as possible, but it was hard not to get lost in the sight of her beautiful bride. Martha's round, fulsome ass was bouncing with each thrust she made. Even though she was fucking Martha from the back, she could still see those big tits of hers wobbling madly from underneath her.

Reluctantly, Laurel pulled out of Martha and forced her onto her back. Martha instantly spread her legs, displaying her bare crotch to her spouse. Her hairy dick and balls were throbbing with excitement, ready to burst at any minute. She watched as Laurel moved her testicles out of the way so that she could reenter her. She let out a cry as Laurel began to fuck her anew.

"My bride," Laurel grunted. "My beautiful...ungh!...sexy bride. Your pussy is driving me crazy."

"Fuck meeeeee!" Martha moaned. "I love you, Laurel!"

Laurel reached forward to grab Martha's big tits. "I'm going to have lots of fun with you on our honeymoon in the Bahamas. I'll be surprised if we leave our bedroom at all."

"Yes, my husband," Martha said. "You can have me any time you want!"

She grabbed Laurel and pulled her close for another kiss. Again, their tongues sloppily dueled each other out in the open air. Martha wrapped her stocking-sheathed gams around Laurel's body.

"No, Martha!" Laurel groaned. "Oh, fuck! Don't do that, please!"

"Do what?" Martha whispered deviously into her ear.

"Your pantyhose, I...you know that drives me wild."

"You mean this?"

Martha began to rub her legs against Laurel's body, sending her into a frenzy. The feel of the soft fabric against her skin was so pleasurable. Martha crowed with laughter as she saw the funny faces Laurel was making while she tried not to cum. In a matter of seconds, her resolve was shattered and with a roar, Laurel shot her seed into Martha's pussy. Martha's laughs devolved into loud moans as her cock erupted as well, staining the sandwiched bodies of both women.

Laurel rolled off of Martha and the two were splayed on their backs, covered in each other's seed. Though their dicks were flaccid, they were both still extremely desirous of each other. When Martha felt sufficiently recovered, she rolled over and crawled towards Laurel.

"Allow me to get Lil' Laurel back to attention," she cooed before diving face-first into Laurel's crotch and taking her dripping penis into her mouth.

"Ohhhhhh, Marthaaaaaa!"

Martha made no reply, save the soft humming noises she made while sucking Laurel's dick. Laurel did not protest, but simply reached down to run her fingers through Martha's hair, admiring the flowers still woven into it. Already, she could feel her dick coming back to life. Once Laurel was erect again, Martha looked her dead in the eye, stuck out her tongue, and slowly licked her pole like a lollipop. Laurel sat up in bed and turned around so that she was sitting on the edge.

"What's the matter?" Martha asked.

"I'm about to blow again," Laurel confessed looking over at her beautiful bride. "You're hitting all my buttons tonight."

"You're too tense, sweetie," Martha assured her as she got off the bed. She walked around and knelt before her. "Here, let your wife help you relax."

Martha lifted up both of her enormous boobs and put them on Laurel's lap. Once she had Laurel's cock between her mammaries, she began to slowly move them up and down. Laurel's toes curled from the joy of having her rod enveloped by those perfect mounds of flesh.

"Yes, Martha," she moaned. She tilted her head back and let out a sharp gasp. "Oh, baby!"

"If you want me to, I'll do this for you every day," Martha promised as she continued to fuck Laurel with her tits.

Laurel looked back at Martha and said, "I'd make you the same offer, but my chest isn't as big as yours."

Martha didn't care; she liked Laurel's C-cups. She simply smiled and continued to pleasure her, giving her cock the occasional lick and kiss. She was delighted to see the expressions of lust plastered on Laurel's face.

"Enough, Martha," Laurel begged, pulling herself onto he bed, breathing heavily. "I want you to fuck me now. Give me your cock, my wife."

Martha shot to her feet, her cock wagging excitedly like a dog's tail. Laurel's heart leapt at the sight of her lingerie-clad bride crawling towards her with those large breasts brushing against the mattress. Without a word, Martha climbed on top of Laurel, locked lips with her and entered her.

Laurel let out a muffled squeal as she felt Martha's long rod sliding into her pussy. Martha reached forward, grabbed each of Laurel's hands, and pinned them over her head. Laurel let out a pained cry as she felt Martha pumping her hips faster.

"Oh, yes!" Laurel screamed. "Rape me! Rape me, my wife!"

"Ohhhhh," Martha groaned. "You don't know how many times I wanted to breed you in front of everyone at that wedding!"

"Yeah? How many cum stains did you get on the inside of your dress, you big-breasted whore? TELL ME!"

Martha clamped her eyes shut as he felt Laurel use her mouth to latch onto her breast. Though unseen, she could feel Laurel's slender fingers fondling her other breast. White-hot jolts of sexual pleasure were shooting up her spine.

"That's right!" Laurel grunted as she abandoned Martha's breasts, reached up, and roughly grabbed her hair. "Bury that cock! Be my wife! Be my bed slave!"

"Oh, Laurel!"

With strength unknown, Martha wrapped her arms around Laurel, and simultaneously rose to her feet while holding her. Within her viselike grip, Martha reamed her spouse while standing and undulating. Laurel cried out loudly as she felt her pussy being stuffed with Martha's pole of a cock. Underneath the noises the two futanari were making with their mouths, one could hear the slapping of Martha's hairy nut sack against Laurel's pelvis. Laurel's face was beet red and her dick was throbbing painfully.

"NOOOOOOOOO!" Laurel screeched as she shot her load into the air between their bodies.

Even though Laurel had orgasmed, Martha, on the other hand, was far from done. As Laurel softly moaned in her grip, her bride continued to rape her. She held on for dear life, wondering if Martha - with her longer, more powerful penis - should be the husband in their marriage.

At last, Martha stopped her thrusts, and with a loud grunt she emptied herself inside of Laurel's pussy. Laurel gave four separate yelps, one for each spurt of cum that was released inside of her. Once Martha had orgasmed, she shakily brought the two of them down on the bed.

"That was amazing," Martha said wearily. "Oh, my poor balls are going to burst."

"Please," Laurel croaked. "Let me go. Your dick is still in my pussy."

Martha let go of Laurel, allowing her to roll off of her and onto the bed. The two futa continued to heave, their bodies drenched with cum and sweat. After a few minutes, Laurel was the first to get out of bed and limp to the bathroom. Once inside, she turned on the shower and stepped inside, uncaring that the water wasn't hot yet. The cool water felt so good against her skin.

Hearing footsteps, she looked to see Martha walking into the bathroom and sitting down on the toilet. She removed her leggings - which were plastered with semen - and dropped them on the floor. She then took out the flowers that had been woven into her hair, and then joined Laurel in the shower.

"I think you killed my dick," Laurel said as she rubbed her genitals with soap.

"Same here," Martha said. "I probably won't get another erection until tomorrow."

"Mmm, I bet if Adam walked in, you'd be full mast right now."

"That's not true," Martha said, fighting conceal her smile. Her cock stirred feebly at the mention of her girlfriend's boyfriend.

"I told him that we'd still fuck, even though you and I are married. He seemed...okay with it."

Laurel unashamedly urinated in the shower, right in front of Martha. First, she squatted down to purify her pussy, and then, she stood straight up and peed from her cock. Martha found the sight and smell very arousing, and she followed suit. However, when Martha peed from her dick, Laurel insisted on holding it. Once they were done in the shower, they dried themselves and put on bathrobes.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Mother Futa Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds