• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • In the Wake Ch. 02

In the Wake Ch. 02

12

Alec awoke the next morning to find Emily gone. That only made sense -- it wouldn't do for them to share a bed, naked, and be discovered by Mom the next morning. Still, the sight of the empty space where her warm body had been sent a pang of wistful desire through him.

Yawning, he glanced at the clock. Half past ten already. He must have been exhausted -- he'd slept late.

He shrugged into his robe and emerged from his upstairs bedroom, listening for the sound of activity downstairs. He could hear voices, the clank and hiss of food on the stove, smell cooking bacon and brewing coffee. It seemed brunch was in the making. Were Aunt Donna and Uncle Henry already back?

With a towel over his shoulder, Alec withdrew into the bathroom and turned on the shower. Soaking under the hot water would give him a little time to think. The events of the previous night still left him bewildered... and, quite honestly, aroused. If anyone had told him he'd be having a sexual encounter with his own sister after a wake while his aunt watched, he'd have called them crazy, or worse. But it had been one of the most thrilling, most incendiary events of his life.

What they'd done was forbidden, of course. They'd taken a momentary fantasy, a stray carnal idea, and made it real. Whether it was the desire to re-affirm their own lives after losing a member of their family, or the unexpected revelation of feelings long buried, it didn't matter. To act it out was dangerous; to repeat it, unthinkable.

And yet, he wanted more. He hoped Emily did, too. Their time together had been so sweet and exhilarating. He was afraid she might be having second thoughts, just like him.

Alec heard a soft snick, felt the pressure of the room change: the bathroom door had opened, then closed. His first instinct was to call out, but instead, he drew back the curtain and peered out.

He saw Emily locking the door behind her, dressed in nothing but a blue terrycloth towel. She grinned at him, tongue caught between her teeth in an expression of conspiratorial glee.

"Mind if I join you?" she asked in a half-whisper.

"Is this wise?" Alec asked. Even as the words left his mouth, he chided himself. What was his problem? He'd just been hoping she'd feel the same way, and here she was. "We could get caught."

"We're not going to get caught," Emily said, padding toward the shower. "Donna texted me this morning and said she'd 'keep them talking' until we came downstairs."

"Are you serious?" Alec asked, eyes widening. Overnight, Donna had become the conspirator in their incestuous doings. It was weird, and perverse, and thrilling.

For answer, Emily opened the towel, revealing her naked body. In the bright bathroom lights, he could see every freckle and mole on her pale, creamy skin, which made him love the sight of her even more. The edge of the towel caught on one erect nipple as she pulled it away. For some reason, this made him instantly hard.

"Can I come in or not?" she asked.

Alec nodded emphatic agreement and stepped aside to allow her in. He moved toward the back of the shower, giving her the lion's share of the stream of hot water.

"So chivalrous," Emily said with a smile, tilting back her head to wet her hair. The water ran down her body, running in rivulets between her breasts, collecting in a thousand tiny droplets, giving her skin a luminous glow.

Alec watched her appreciatively as she smoothed her wet hair back from her face. "You like looking at me?"

"Very much."

She pressed her body against his, her skin chill but warming rapidly under the hot water. "What about this?"

"I like that even better."

She stood on tiptoes to kiss him, water from the shower running down both their chins as their lips locked. Emily put her hands on his chest, her touch gentle but not hesitant.

When they separated, she exhaled a shaky breath into his mouth. "This is so wrong," she said in a happy whisper.

"I know," he said. "Do you want to--"

She placed her fingers over his lips before he could say anything more. Biting her lip with a smile, she slowly sank to her knees in the shower, trailing her fingers down his body.

Alec was fully hard by the time her face was level with his cock. She took it in her hand gingerly, squeezing him. He twitched with pleasure, and she grinned, happy and emboldened at having this power over him.

"I'll make this quick," she said. "We don't want the water to get cold." Without another word, she took him in her mouth, deep, until he felt his cock nudge the back of her throat.

"Jesus! Em..." The exclamation escaped him before he could stop himself. He reached down and touched the back of her head, sliding his fingers into the wetness of her hair. Emily began sucking on him in long, deep strokes, one hand squeezing the base of his cock, the other gently touching his thigh.

Momentary anxiety raged through Alec. What if their mother knocked on the door? What if someone saw them both coming out of the bathroom? What if someone heard something? But each objection faded as the sensation of Emily's wet mouth on him overwhelmed all his other senses. If anything, it was even better than the night before -- like she'd learned what he liked and moved toward perfecting it. It seemed like no time at all before he felt his orgasm building.

As if she could sense his impending climax, Emily drew back, water pouring down the back of her head, over her shoulders. She met his eyes with a grin.

"You can come in my mouth, Alec," she said, and then opened her mouth wide, inviting him to do as he pleased.

Taking her at her word, he tightened his fingers in her wet hair and pulled her head forward, pushing his cock into her mouth. She whimpered in surprise and delight as he took control of the speed and direction. He heard a muffled giggle and knew she was enjoying ceding all control to him.

That was all it took to push him over the edge. He hissed breath through his teeth as orgasm momentarily annihilated his consciousness. He felt Emily's hands touch his thighs as she swallowed. His knees weakened, and he leaned on the shower wall to avoid falling.

Emily withdrew with a sharp intake of breath. She gave him that same look she had when she'd first walked in -- broad smile, tongue caught between her teeth, an expression of unalloyed joy. She'd swallowed every drop.

The water was beginning to cool. They'd overstayed their welcome in the shower. Alec helped Emily to her feet, then turned off the water. They toweled off, and Alec started changing his clothes while Emily scouted at the door. Apparently spying no one in the hall, she threw him a wink and slipped out of the bathroom, again in nothing but her towel.

Neither of them had said anything. They didn't have to.

#

Once dressed, Alec went downstairs to the kitchen. Sure enough, the entire family was there: Mom, Aunt Donna, Uncle Henry, and his sister. Their mother, Carolyn, stood at the stove, cooking bacon and eggs, while Aunt Donna poured coffee and Uncle Henry chatted up Emily. She had changed into a short blue dress -- much like the one she'd worn to her graduation party, Alec noted, only shorter and a bit more plunging in the neckline.

"Morning, sport," Donna said, sliding a cup of coffee to him as he took a stool at the kitchen island. She wore a fluffy white robe that contrasted with her tan, freckled skin. Though it was tied tightly, his aunt's curves pushed the limits of the garments, and there was plenty of leg and cleavage on display. He wondered if she wore anything underneath... and suspected not.

"Thanks," he said with a smile. She smiled back and dropped him an effortless wink.

"Sleep well?" she asked, pouring cream into her own coffee and stirring.

"Very soundly," he said. "Must have been the alcohol."

"Yeah, must have been," his aunt said, sitting on the stool next to him. The robe rode far up on her thigh, and she crossed her legs languidly in front of him. He was more certain than ever she wore nothing underneath.

"You want toast, honey?" his mother asked from the stove.

"Sure, Mom, thanks," Alec said. A moment later, his mother put a plate of eggs, bacon and toast in front of him. Carolyn had features similar to her sister Donna: tall, broad-shouldered, curvy with large breasts and ample hips, dark hair. The differences between them were few but stark -- Carolyn's hair was long and straight, her skin pale, her cheekbones more pronounced. She was already dressed for the day, in a simple black blouse and slacks. Her face was a little peaked, like she'd been crying, but had taken pains to hide it.

"So what are your plans for the day, Alec?" Donna asked, making eye contact as she sipped her coffee.

Alec paused, forkful of egg halfway to his mouth. "I don't know. I hadn't thought about it. Is stuff going on? I know family's in town..."

"I'm picking your granddad up at the airport. He wants everyone to get together for dinner later," Carolyn said as she dished up the last of the food and turned off the stove. "I talked to him on the phone. He's sad about missing the funeral and determined to make the most of this weekend in terms of family time."

"I'll bet," Donna said sardonically. Carolyn shot her a glare, but said nothing.

Henry spoke up. "I've got some final paperwork to take care of at the funeral home, and then I thought I'd hit the park Walt and I used to go to."

"Oh, that sounds nice," Emily said, tucking her hair behind her ear. "Can I go?"

Her uncle smiled. "I'd like that. You're welcome to."

Emily smiled back, and Alec thought he saw her blush a little. He tried not to show the bafflement and curiosity he felt. What exactly was going on there? Instead, he concentrated on his eating his eggs.

"Well, I've got to get going," Carolyn announced, picking up her purse. She made a quick circuit around the kitchen counter and gave Emily, then Alec, a kiss on the cheek. "You two be good. Stay out of trouble."

"We will," Emily said.

"Don't worry," Donna said, hands wrapped around her coffee cup. "I'll look after your son."

Her bare foot brushed against his leg, and Alec felt a nervous tingle run through him.

#

Carolyn swept out the door and was gone. Soon after, Emily and Henry left for the park. Emily gave Alec a soft, conspiratorial smile and touched his arm as she passed by -- whether in remembrance of past deeds or looking toward future mischief, he wasn't sure. Either way, he and his aunt had the house to themselves.

As soon as Emily and Henry were out the door, Donna finished her coffee and stood up. Her robe opened up a little, and she cinched it tight again. "So, let's get after those dishes, kiddo. It'll be a nice surprise for you mom not to have to do them when she gets home."

Alec shrugged. "Okay."

They gathered the dishes. Donna ran the water and tossed him a towel, indicating that he should do the drying.

He waited patiently while his aunt started washing the glasses and coffee cups. He wasn't blind to the fact that from this angle, he could see the curves of her breasts pushing against her robe, and the motion of her scrubbing made them jiggle enticingly.

"So, did you and Em have fun in the shower this morning?" she asked suddenly.

Alec looked up and realized she'd caught him staring. She seemed anything but upset, however, and smirked at him, making no effort to turn away from his gaze.

"We did," he stammered. "I, uh... didn't expect anything like this to happen."

"I'll bet not," she said, handing him a plate. "Sorry about the blackmail. But not really sorry."

He laughed. "It's okay, I guess? It seems like our family has some secrets I didn't know about. I guess now Emily and I have one, too."

"Looks that way."

He risked another glance at her, though he was fairly certain by this time she didn't mind. The motion of scrubbing dishes had loosened up her robe a bit, and a bit more flesh was exposed, from the bottom of her breasts to the top of her belly.

"So what secrets do you have, Aunt Donna?"

She scoffed. "Wouldn't you like to know?"

"Yeah. That's why I asked."

She brushed dark, curly hair out of her eyes with the back of her wrist. The heat from the kitchen and the water was making them both sweat a little.

"You sure you want to know? It could change your opinion of me."

"I think my opinion of you is pretty well changed after last night," Alec said matter-of-factly.

Donna grinned. "Fair point. All right, if you think you can handle the truth. Two years ago, at Christmas, my sons, Curt and Tyler, came to visit me. I'd been divorced from my husband about ten years at that point. They wanted it to be a surprise, so they just showed up on my doorstep. We had a nice Christmas dinner, and then we unwrapped some presents, and..."

She paused, handing Alec a pan. He dried it, watching her carefully. "And?"

"And then something happened. My son Tyler put some mistletoe over my head and asked to kiss me. I let him. And he kissed me, although not like you'd generally kiss your mother. Then Curt took a turn. Then they both started... touching me. They'd worked it out together, see. They'd decided it had been too long since their mother had gotten laid, and they decided to show their affection."

"I see," Alec said, trying to imagine this scenario in his head -- his aunt, naked on the floor among scraps of ribbon and Christmas wrapping paper, flesh lit by tree lights. It made a very pleasant picture in his head. "And then what happened?"

Donna laughed as she shut off the water. "Then they fucked the shit out of me, kiddo. First one, then the other, then both of them at the same time. Right there on the couch. It was hands-down one of the most surreal moments of my life. The three of us just went crazy on each other. One minute, we were just another broken family at Christmas, the next I was begging them to come on me. Which they were all too happy to do. They made a real mess of me."

"Jesus," Alec said appreciatively. He'd met Curt and Tyler at the wake, only the day before. Everything had seemed normal, of course. Why wouldn't it?

"Yeah," Donna said, draining the sink. She took the towel from him and dried her hands with it. "That whole week, from Christmas to New Years, we were together. It was insane. Just me in a house with two incredibly horny college-age boys. They would come in my room while I was sleeping, ambush me in the shower, feel me up while I was at the sink doing dishes. I wasn't safe anywhere. Eventually, we just turned up the heat and stopped wearing clothes. We just ended up naked anyway. It was amazing. I haven't been fucked that much before or since."

"Wow. What happened afterward? Did you feel guilty or... confused, or anything?"

Donna turned her back to the sink, leaning back to put her hands on the counter top. "A little. I mean, it's not something you're supposed to do, is it? If people found out, I'd probably lose my job and my friends. Society does not exactly approve. But then I decided I didn't give a shit. I love my boys. They love me. We wanted to show our love. We had a wonderful time together. I'd do it again if I could."

She looked at him steadily, hands stroking the counter top gently: back and forth. Alec felt his heart begin to pound. That she was coming on to him seemed wholly transparent, and yet he felt racked with doubt. What if he assumed too much? What if his mom or Emily and Henry came back?

Then his aunt's words echoed in his mind: Then I decided I didn't give a shit.

"They'd feel you up while you were at the sink doing dishes, huh?" he asked, tossing the towel on the kitchen island.

"Uh-huh," she said.

He approached her slowly, until they stood inches apart. He felt light-headed with nervousness and desire, but already knew he was going to go through with this.

"Like this?" he asked, and slipped his hands into her robe. He slid his palms over the flesh above her belly, pulling apart the robe. The knot of the tie unraveled and fell away.

As he'd suspected, she was fully nude underneath, and her body was as glorious as he'd imagined. Her breasts were full and round, nipples like hard brown nuggets; waist curvaceous and hips full; the dark patch of hair between her legs barely visible within the shadows of her robe.

His cock instantly began growing hard. He couldn't wait to touch her. Donna opened her mouth with mock surprise as he slid his hands up to squeeze both her breasts.

"Alec, how could you?" she said in a teasing purr. "I'm your aunt!"

He burst into soft laughter, and she laughed with him. But her joke made his self-consciousness spike, and he started to pull away. She grabbed his wrists and pulled his hands back to her breasts.

"Don't," she said. "I've wanted this since I saw your slutty little sister sucking your cock last night. Don't you dare chicken out on me now."

Alec felt relief wash over him. He tried to say something, but before he could, she pulled him into a fierce kiss, her tongue exploring his mouth. As their lips locked, she shrugged out of her robe, letting it drop to the floor, and stood fully nude in the warm, sunlit kitchen.

Her hand groped at the crotch of his jeans, squeezing. He groaned into her mouth and broke the kiss. He took another moment to appreciate the sweaty curves of her body as he spoke.

"Do you want to take this upstairs? My room?"

She gave him an unbelieving look. "No way. Right here. Right now."

"But if someone comes back--"

"Then we'll get caught. And they can just watch."

Before he could say anything else, his aunt reached down, expertly undid the zipper of his jeans, and pulled out his cock. He was rock-hard, and he could feel himself throbbing in her hand as she squeezed.

"Oh," she said appreciatively. "Looks like he doesn't have any doubts."

She leaned in for another kiss, and he moaned as she began to tug rhythmically on him, teasing him expertly. Donna laughed chuckled into his mouth, clearly enjoying how she was making him feel.

"Have you thought about this?" she asked. "Fantasized about it?"

"Yes," he whispered.

She kissed his ear. "Before last night?"

He paused a moment. "Yes."

"What did you want to do to me? Show me."

For answer, Alec pushed her back against the counter top with one hand -- harder than he intended, but she didn't seem to mind. He lowered his mouth to her body and kissed her neck, her upper chest, then took one of her nipples in his mouth, squeezing her breast as he did so.

Donna sighed happily and slid her fingers into his hair, pushing her body against him.

"Oh, yes, sweetheart. Use your teeth. Harder."

He bit down gently, and she hissed in pleasure.

"Harder!"

He obeyed, and her fingers tightened on his flesh, and she gave a groan that sounded like pain and pleasure combined.

"Oh god, Alec..."

He couldn't hold back any longer. He reached down, took his own cock in hand -- taking it out of her grasp in the process -- and guided it into her, pushing inside a slow inch at a time.

The sensation was exquisite. Donna trembled, making a surprisingly vulnerable sound, a high-pitched gasp that was unlike any noise he'd ever heard her make. She let go of him and leaned back, bracing herself against the counter top.

He grasped her hips and began to thrust in earnest. Donna had given him a clear view of her lush body, and he drank it in, trying to memorize every detail: the way the sun lit her hair, the loose bounce of her breasts, the slight jiggle of her stomach, the glint of sweat on her thighs and chest from the heat of their exertions. The fact that he was still clothed, and she naked, turned him on all the more. The way she made herself vulnerable before him made him suspect she felt the same way.

"Oh god, Alec, yes, oh shit..." Donna clutched at him as he thrust rhythmically. By turns, she looked him in the eyes, looked down at where their bodies joined, closed her eyes, and returned her gaze to his, as if unable to decide where to distribute her attention.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • In the Wake Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 180 milliseconds