• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Aboriginal Femdom Revolution

Aboriginal Femdom Revolution

"Derek, you're a pathetic excuse for a human being, you think being white and male makes you tough, but you're an insignificant speck in this universe, in fact, you're barely fit to lick my boots," Tatiana Whitetail/Mistress Tee said smugly, as she looked at the plump, balding and middle-aged white dude who cowered at her feet. Like the pathetic worm that he is, Derek O'Connor licked his Mistress's boots, dutifully polishing them with his tongue.

"Yes Mistress Tee," Derek replied, and he licked Mistress Tee's boots and polished them until they were shiny. Sitting on a throne-like chair in the dungeon located in the basement of a townhouse in the Elmwood area of Winnipeg, Manitoba, the young Aboriginal woman smiled with contentment. Growing bored with what Derek the worm was doing, Mistress Tee rose, whip in hand, an imperious expression on her beautiful face. Time to spice things up a bit...

"You're my bitch," Mistress Tee said harshly, and as a trembling Derek looked on, the Aboriginal dominatrix proceeded to lash his ass with her leather whip. Derek cried out in pain as Mistress Tee whooped him a good one, and afterwards, she unleashed fresh torment upon him. Derek gasped as Mistress Tee began fingering his asshole with her gloved hands, and then she told him exactly what she wanted to do to his hairy pale ass...

"Oh fuck, that hurts but feels so good," Derek squealed as Mistress Tee gripped his hips and worked the strap-on dildo into his asshole. Mistress Tee laughed and smacked Derek's ass while ramming the dildo up his ass. Like a fucking pig, Derek squealed. Which was appropriate since he was a low-ranking member of the Winnipeg Police Service. Another one of those subtly racist bozos with badges who secretly lusted after Aboriginal women, though they made fun of them in front of their buddies...

"You like getting fucked up the ass by a strong Native woman like me, copper?" Mistress Tee teased, slapping Derek's chubby ass when he didn't reply fast enough. To really shine Derek on, Mistress Tee flipped him on his back and looked into his beady little eyes while ramming the dildo up his ass. Gleefully the young Aboriginal dominatrix worked the dildo so far up the copper's ass that his ancestors in Ireland must have felt it. Mistress Tee fucked Derek's ass until the pudgy bastard begged for mercy.

"Thank you for an unforgettable evening, ma'am," Derek O'Connor said to Mistress Tee, after he finished showering and getting dressed. Truth be told, his ass was still sore after the pounding that it got from Mistress Tee, but he felt good about it. Mistress Tee thanked Derek for the visit, and made a mental note to deposit the four hundred bucks he paid for at BMO as soon as possible. Another productive day in the life of Winnipeg's only Aboriginal dominatrix...

"I'm going to like this gig," Tatiana Whitetail said to herself as she put the money in her wallet. Afterwards, she took a shower, and got dressed. Clad in a black leather jacket over a red tank top, blue jeans and black cowboy boots, she looked stylish and hot. Grabbing her purse, the young woman headed out. The City of Winnipeg beckoned, with its pleasures and dangers, and Tatiana Whitetail was looking for a good time...

Standing five feet eleven inches tall, curvy and bodacious, with long black hair, light brown eyes and dark bronze skin, Tatiana Whitetail/Mistress Tee is a fine specimen of Aboriginal Canadian womanhood. Born in the City of Winnipeg, Manitoba, to Aboriginal Canadian parents hailing from the Birdtail Sioux Nation, Tatiana Whitetail knew from early on that she was destined for greatness. Fearless, curious, highly experimental and ruthless at times, Tatiana devoured everything that life had to offer.

"You're going to go far, my daughter," said Tatiana's father, Tony Whitetail, a tall, burly Sioux who was born and raised in the town of Virden, Manitoba. Like a lot of young Sioux these days, Tatiana couldn't wait to explore life outside the reservation. Once Tatiana Whitetail turned eighteen years old, the young woman was ready to take the world by storm. And her very first stop was the University of Winnipeg.

"Thanks, Papa, they won't know what hit them," Tatiana replied to her emotional father, as the two of them stood in the student center building at the University of Winnipeg. Tony Whitetail wished his daughter the best, hugged her and then returned home. Tatiana barely finished unpacking her belongings before she went on a stroll across the University of Winnipeg campus. The young woman simply couldn't wait to explore her new digs.

Tatiana Whitetail's reason for wanting to live on the University of Winnipeg campus was to get away from her overprotective father, and also have her privacy. Tatiana yearned to explore her sexuality, and along the way, she developed an affinity for men from exotic places. The white guys and the Aboriginal guys that Tatiana met at school and out in the city didn't light her fire. There was an influx of African guys at school and they mystified her...

"Hello beautiful," came a deep, masculine voice and Tatiana Whitetail, who'd been waiting at the bus stop, turned around. She found herself looking into the face of a six-foot-two, athletic and handsome, chocolate-hued man of the African-American persuasion. Edgar Monroe smiled at Tatiana and pulled her into his arms, and she squealed in delight and gave him a hug. The brother from Chicago looked good and smelled even better, and Tatiana found him simply irresistible...

"Hey handsome, what's new and exciting?" Tatiana asked, and Edgar looked her up and down and grinned. Linking his arm with hers, he led her to his Rav4, which still bore Illinois state plates even though he'd moved to the City of Winnipeg, Manitoba, four months ago. After graduating from Chicago State University with his bachelor's degree in Accounting, Edgar wanted a change of scenery and came to Canada. That's why he transferred to the University of Winnipeg for his MBA.

Tatiana Whitetail ran into Edgar Monroe at the Aboriginal Student Center. At first, the young woman didn't know what to make of the tall, handsome black American with the booming voice and powerful presence. He reminded her of Hollywood actor Samuel L. Jackson, something about the way he carried himself. Except he was in his late twenties, and even handsomer. Fearlessly Edgar approached her, and the initially reluctant Tatiana found herself smitten...

"I'm thinking dinner and a movie, and maybe a restaurant later, like that hot new Caribbean place, Caribbean Spice," Edgar said with a smile, and Tatiana nodded. They drove off and went to Silver City Cinemas, and watched the movie Alien : Covenant. Afterwards, they went to Caribbean Spice, and dined on delicious plates of white rice, goat meat, brown bean sauce and spicy peppers. The evening was absolutely magical, and Tatiana was having a hell of a time...

"You sure know how to treat a lady," Tatiana said, smiling dreamily at Edgar, who leaned back in his chair, at a nice corner of the restaurant. Edgar smiled at her and shrugged. Clad in a blue silk shirt, black tie and black silk pants, with his trademark black Timberland shoes, the brother looked quite dashing. With a wicked smile on her lovely face, Tatiana slid her hand under the table and laid it on Edgar's thigh. The brother looked at her and smiled, and Tatiana winked at him...

Tatiana Whitetail and Edgar Monroe had been seeing each other for a while, and as far as she was concerned, he was one of the most exciting things about her new life. Balancing her day to day life as a student at U of W, and a professional dominatrix wasn't easy, that's for damn sure. Tatiana was pretty discrete, advertising online, and she was picky about her clients. Edgar was a welcome distraction from the stress of her dual existence...

"Wait till later," Edgar said, and something about the rumble of his deep voice and his serious chestnut eyes sent a thrill down Tatiana Whitetail's spine. After dinner, the two of them walked around town for a bit, and then they went back to Edgar's place. Edgar was staying at a two-bedroom apartment on Burnell Street, within walking distance of the University of Winnipeg. Like a gentleman, Edgar gave Tatiana a tour of the place, but she was more interested in the resident than the residence...

"I've been wanting to kiss you all night," Tatiana said, as Edgar pulled her into his arms and kissed her. A lot of guys like to rush a kiss, or didn't know what they were doing, but Edgar wasn't like that. The brother from Chicago could deliver a kiss that kills. When he proceeded to caress Tatiana's curvaceous body and give her big ass a firm squeeze, Tatiana giggled happily, loving every moment of it.

"Come here, gorgeous," Edgar said, and he drew Tatiana to him, and they tumbled on his couch. Hastily they undressed, and Tatiana feasted her eyes on Edgar's fine, muscular physique. He was built like an Olympic athlete. Eagerly she ran her hands over his hairy chest and washboard abs, and he caressed her breasts, and gave her derriere a firm slap. Tatiana squealed, pleasantly surprised by Edgar's rougher side...

"Hmm, I like a take-charge kind of man," Tatiana replied, and Edgar grinned and proceeded to ravish her like only he could. Tatiana leaned back on the couch, gorgeously naked, and Edgar knelt before her and spread her thick thighs wide open. With a confident smile on his handsome face, he drank in the sight of the tall, golden-skinned, raven-haired, voluptuous body that sat before him. Tatiana licked her lips, almost giddy with anticipation...

"Just you wait and see, sexy lady," Edgar replied, and then he buried his face between Tatiana's legs. The young woman exhaled sharply as Edgar began eating her pussy, and when he teased her clit with his tongue, a sharp squeal escaped her lips. Edgar took his sweet time as he licked her pussy, teasing her with his fingers and tongue, causing her to squirm and moan. Edgar had Tatiana right where he wanted her, and they both damn well knew it...

"Hmm, this is nice," Tatiana whispered, closing her eyes as Edgar pleasured her like only he could. After taking Tatiana to cloud nine with his oral skills, Edgar put her on all fours and caressed her thick round ass. Playfully Edgar slapped Tatiana's ass, and she laughed and began twerking, shaking her ass for him. Edgar began stroking his dick, and Tatiana looked at it, hungrily...

"Hmm, want some of that?" Edgar teased, and Tatiana grinned lustfully at him, and then made a beeline for his dick. Grabbing his fuck stick, Tatiana began sucking on it and Edgar smiled at her, watching her head bob up and down as she orally pleasured him. Edgar smiled, pleased by what Tatiana was doing to him. The Aboriginal Canadian cutie was one of the most passionate women he'd ever met. And he couldn't get enough of her...

"Hmm, yes I do," Tatiana paused to say, and then she engulfed Edgar's dick into her mouth, and he sighed happily. Tatiana winked at Edgar and slid a finger up his ass while going down on him. Just as she expected, this got Edgar even harder. Next, he rolled a condom on his long, hard dick, and then pulled her close. Happily Tatiana straddled her handsome lover, pleased to feel his hardness jutting between her thighs...

"Let's do this," Edgar said, and he smacked Tatiana's ass. Resting her hands on his shoulders, Tatiana straddled him and Edgar thrust into her. The young woman sighed deeply, welcoming his hardness inside of her. Although Tatiana dominated a lot of guys of all hues in her professional life, she was quite picky about who she took to bed in her private life. Edgar was the first man to really rev up her engine in quite some time...

"Yes," Tatiana hissed, and then she began riding the hell out of Edgar's dick. Groaning, Edgar gripped Tatiana's hips and thrust into her. Tatiana's warm, tight pussy gripped Edgar's dick like a vise. Edgar fucked her hard, and Tatiana's squeals filled the air. After fucking her like this for some time, Edgar put Tatiana on all fours, and began smashing that ass.

"Grind that ass against me," Edgar said, his deep voice filling the apartment while he gripped Tatiana's hip with one hand and smacking her big ass with the other. Tatiana turned around and for a moment, there was an almost primal, feral intensity in her brown eyes. Edgar glared right back at her, and Tatiana nodded, and did as she was told. Grinding her big ass against Edgar's groin, Tatiana finally surrendered to him, as, face down and ass up, she welcomed the big dick inside of her.

"Yes sir, fuck me harder please," Tatiana heard herself say, and a laughing Edgar happily obliged her. Slamming his dick into her pussy with all the force and passion he could muster, he proceeded to fuck her silly. To really shine Tatiana on, Edgar gripped her long, lustrous dark hair and yanked her head back, causing her to gasp and then scream. Hard and fast Edgar pounded away at her, and Tatiana screamed, welcoming the sheer brutal fun of the fuck she was receiving from him. Few men had ever taken her like this, and truly made her feel like a woman...

"Thank you, sir, " Tatiana whispered, a while later, as she lay and Edgar lay in bed together, sweaty, spent and happy. Edgar kissed her forehead and gently caressed her hair. Tatiana smiled at Edgar, marveling at the amazing man in whose arms she lay. The Chicago stud was something else, and Tatiana Whitetails never wanted to let him go. In the City of Winnipeg, Manitoba, the young Aboriginal dominatrix was mistress of all she surveyed. But deep down, she knew that Edgar was her one and only master...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Aboriginal Femdom Revolution

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 828 milliseconds