• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • The Collaring of Chloe Ch. 17

The Collaring of Chloe Ch. 17

12

Chapter 17 -- Secret Gardens in the Suburbs

**Characters and text are protected under copyright law

There seemed to be a mounting electric energy gathering just below Chloe's skin as the car approached the largish twilit house set a little away from the other homes along the road. It seemed as non-descript as any house could get, faded yellow clapboard exterior across its two-story face, dull tar-paper roof, unadorned yard, one of a million other homes in the world. Inside though, she knew that a whole other world existed, waiting for the three of them to come and join in. She could see a couple of cars parked in the front of the house, but a large fenced in area was in the rear, flanked about its perimeter by a thick hedge.

Ahead of them, another car was already passing through the open wooden gate that lead into a brief length of drive along the side of the house before turning out of sight into the hidden rear lot. As Master piloted their own car into the entrance, Chloe felt that thrill of energy increase, anticipation rolling within her like an unbridled beast. It was as though they were passing through some magical portal towards a secret garden. As the car made the turn at the end, that effect only increased.

Within the large fenced area was a vast yard, upon which a collection of different cars was parked, and a sizeable porch with a handful of chairs scattered about it. Back here the house was painted a bright red and beautiful designs and hangings adorned the fencing. Though there were no exterior lights lit, enough light remained in the sky above to allow Chloe to see the few people gathered on the porch taking a smoke and the couple exiting the car that proceeded them. Of the couple, the man was dressed in black leather coat and pants, silvery chains and zippers glinting as Master's headlights passed over him, shouldering a large satchel as his female companion came over to join him. She was shrugging out of a large coat to reveal an outfit made of nothing but a collection of leather straps and steel rings.

On the porch, a fully naked man wearing a metal collar stood next to a spectacularly beautiful red-headed woman wearing a pair of crotchless black and white pin-stripe slacks, white leather corset, and pair of incredibly high heels. Near them was another woman, thickly curved and healthy-looking, dressed in a fluffy pink tutu and knee-high boots, her upper torso bare, revealing breasts that were bright red and highly stimulated. The man and the woman in the tutu both puffed away at cigarettes, but the red-head had a massive cigar, which seemed to serve more as a kind of prop than as a sign of any habit. Sheltered away from any prying eyes, none of them appeared the least bit shy about their exposures, calmly chatting away while they took drags off their smokes and waved greeting to the couple coming up to them.

She must have made some kind of sound of excitement without realizing it, as Master turned a look at her, smiling amusedly. Mittens too giggled and took a hold of Chloe's hand in her soft paw. "I can't wait to introduce you to everyone." She said giddily.

"I'm looking forward to just getting to see Papabear and Butterfly again." Chloe laughed, looking starry eyed towards where the red-head was now kissing the couple on their cheeks in hello, her empty hand giving the female of the duo a grope of her rear.

"I'm sure they will be glad to see you too." Master said with a chuckle as he turned off the car. "Robert has been planning something for you all week." He grinned at the sudden look of curiosity (and a little apprehension) that came to Chloe's face. "Mittens, grab the toy bag from the trunk. Chloe, you get the aftercare bag."

Both of his girls obediently saw to their duties, fetching the two large satchels from the trunk of the Pontiac. He waited for them to close the trunk and then attached a leash to each of their collars and began leading them towards the porch. As they came up to the porch, Chloe noted that the incredibly beautiful red-head stood a little taller than even Master in her towering heels, a wry grin and slightly evil look coming to her face as she saw them.

"Master Brooksend, my God, where do you find these beautiful creatures of yours?" She asked, perusing Chloe from head to toe with a look that could only be defined as 'predatory'. There was something creamy and sultry about her voice, a sound that called forth images of satin and lit candles.

Dressed in her black and bronze corset, black velvet stockings and arm-length gloves, silky little black skirt, and a pair of lace-up little boots, Chloe felt especially pretty. Mittens had taken two full hours doing her hair and make-up, applying an almost fantasy-like design around her eyes and making her lips exotically dark and shiny. With her posture collar on, she was forced to stand in a way that thrust her chest out and into an instantly sultry stance.

"I only buy the best, Victoria, you know that." He said with a laugh, then took on a more formal posture. "Mistress Victoria, this is my new slave, Chloe." He reached over and pulled the satchel from Chloe's shoulder. "Kneel before the Mistress, slave, and show her respect."

With practiced ease, Chloe lowered herself to her knees before the red-headed Domme, bowing her head as much as her high collar allowed. "Mistress, this one is honored to kneel before you." She said in a deeply supplicant voice.

"Wow, James." Victoria snickered. "How do you train your girls so well?"

"Like I said, I only buy the best." Master replied, his voice conveying his satisfaction in Chloe. "Chloe has taken very well and very quickly to all her protocols. She's going to make me proud tonight, I think."

"Clearly." Mistress Victoria said, taking a step closer to Chloe. She couldn't help but notice that, with the height of the heels, kneeling as she was, the Domme's exposed pubis was aligned perfectly with her face. She could smell a distinct aroma from it, a mixture of its own natural sexual odors and subtle perfume. The scent was heady and alluring in the most amazing way. It made Chloe want to bury her nose into the Domme's pussy and just inhale it all.

"Well, slave, welcome to my dungeon." Mistress Victoria said, reaching down to brush her manicured fingers across Chloe's jaw. For a second, Chloe felt sure that she would suddenly take a hold of her head and push it into her fragrant pussy with a command to show her further 'respect', but she stepped back and Master reached down a hand to help Chloe to her feet again.

"We'll see you inside, Victoria." Master said with a friendly nod.

"Oh, I fully intend to make sure I watch you play with this one." She gave a little gesture towards Chloe with her cigar. "As for this one." She added, turning her cigar to point towards Mittens. "I actually have a new toy I'd like to introduce her to."

Master looked to Mittens a moment, the adorable cat-girl's eyes glittering with interest at the offer. "Can I Master?" She asked, blinking her long-lashed eyes at him cutely.

He looked back to the Domme. "I'll send her over to find you in a little while, Victoria. Right now, I think she's wanting to introduce Chloe to some different people."

As if this had jogged something in her mind, Mistress Victoria's expression turned very serious and she reached out to put a hand on Master's arm. "Oh, I need to warn you." She said, her voice now that of a friend and no longer the set of her Dominate role. "Danny Walker is here."

The change to Mittens' expression and demeanor was so extreme and sudden, that Chloe's eyes were drawn instantly to it. She'd never seen such a hard expression of dislike on the petite girl's face before. It was as if all the fun had suddenly gone out of her. She looked to Master and saw a slightly stern look cross his features before he looked to Mittens, reaching out to caress her.

"Just try to steer clear of him, Mittens." He said softly. "Don't let him ruin your evening." He turned back to the Domme. "Thanks for the warning."

Mistress Victoria nodded to him. "I didn't want either of you to be surprised by running into him."

As they entered into the house, Chloe sidled up beside Mittens. "Who is Danny Walker?" She asked, taking Mittens' paw and trying to inject some happy back into her sister submissive.

"The 'Dom' I bit." She said in a low grumble.

Chloe's eyes popped wide. "I thought you said that he didn't come to functions anymore?"

"He hasn't been to any of the ones we go to since then." Master chimed in. "However, he wasn't officially banned from anything. He's still in the community and frequents other events in other social circles." He spared a look back at Mittens. "We always knew he'd eventually end up at a play party we attended again. Like I said, just avoid him and don't let something from two years ago ruin your fun."

Mittens gave him a small nod of obedience and Chloe saw a measure of the adorable cat-girl she knew return, determined to actually have her fun tonight. Exactly what he'd said two years ago that had motivated her beloved sister submissive to sink her sharp teeth into the man's arm Chloe didn't know, but she'd sensed that whatever it had been had cut the girl more deeply than her fangs had cut him. Master seemed to have been able to mostly shrug it off, but it was obvious that he too was at least a little troubled by the news of the man being present.

Regardless, both of them seemed to quickly regain most of their enthusiasm as a barrage of people began greeting them. To Chloe, it was a parade of sensual delights. The whole house was full of people dressed in all manner of dress and undress; more so the later. Sounds of pleasure and screams of desire erupted from rooms all about them, many prefaced by the snap of leather or the sharp smack of something against flesh. All sorts of body types ran amuck through the rooms, up and down the central stairs, milled in corners and in chairs, no one showing any sense of shame or embarrassment at any exposure.

To Chloe, everyone she saw was beautiful, regardless of weight, looks, age, or aspect. The joy and carnal fun that permeated everything made it all amazing, close to mystical. She felt as though she'd entered a temple of hedonistic delight, the cries of pain and orgasm like chants, the acts of sexual mischief riff about the space like rituals, the amazing outfits adorning so many like the spiritual vestments of a faith. She wanted to plunge headfirst into it all, couldn't wait to be strapped to something and played with.

The house itself was like something out of a fantasy story. While it had appeared large outside, a three-story Victorian at the end of a long lane, it seemed to expand three-fold within. There seemed no end to the many rooms along the halls, some small and cramped, some vast and spacious. A grand parlor near the rear entrance seemed to be the designated spot for people looking to just sit and talk. A large kitchen sat just off of it, appearing packed with an amazing feast of food and enough water to keep an army hydrated.

Even the décor of the house added to the magical quality of the atmosphere. Exquisite photography and art hung about all the walls, all of it focused towards BDSM and sexuality. She felt certain that a couple of the photographs had Mittens and Master in them, making her smile. Small tables laden with condoms, antiseptic wipes, and even more bottles of water were everywhere. Stacks of blankets were in at least one corner of every room, along with stations for first aid.

Master and Mittens spent several minutes introducing her to a gallery of people, most pausing only long enough to say a greeting, maybe flirt with one of them, and then dash off to play. Some lingered a moment, obviously with stronger connections with Master, remarking on his new acquisition. Everyone gave her compliments, all seemed eager to see her stripped down and used. While some had an amusingly awkward quality, none really made her feel particularly uncomfortable. There was a sort of comfort to everyone, relaxed and lost to the carnal delights of this secret garden of the flesh.

There were several people she met in the first fifteen minutes that intrigued her and made her want to know more about them, but it was Papabear and Butterfly she kept scanning for. She already felt so close and comfortable with the both of them, like they were as old of friends of hers as they were Master's. She hoped that they'd not had to cancel. She felt certain that, if they had, they would have let Master know, but that might not have been necessarily the case.

Suddenly, she caught sight of Butterfly's iridescent purple pig-tails bouncing in one of the side rooms and turned her full attention that direction. Shifting to see better, she saw that her two friends were engaged in play. Butterfly was suspended by her wrists from a ceiling mounted chain, her restraints high enough up the links that she was forced onto her tip-toes. Her usual little t-shirt was pulled up to reveal her voluptuous breasts, the nipples of which bore beautiful glittering jewelry. She'd been stripped of her skirt, panties, and shoes, left in only her rolled up shirt and rainbow striped knee socks.

Papabear had inserted an anal plug, a long tail of rainbow colored streamers coming out of the back of it. He was carefully considering swats to her rear with a dark and elaborate paddle, a stool next to him had a few other implements, such as a rainbow dyed flogger and a deep blue 'Dragon's Tongue', a short sort of whip-like instrument made of thick rolled leather. She'd been on the receiving end of one before and it had a wonderfully complex "snappy-stingy-thuddy" feel, not unlike being snapped by a heavy towel.

While she enjoyed the sight of their play, she felt a slight pout that they were already engaged for the moment. Still, she knew much better than to rush in and interrupt a scene of play. Not only was it rather rude, but it easily could break the whole spell of the moment for those involved. She figured that she at least knew where they were now and could seek them out in a little while, once they'd finished.

Turning her attention back to the person currently talking to Master, she realized both him and Master were looking at her, almost as if expecting a response from her. Her eyes widened in horror at having possibly missed something, especially if it was some sort of command from Master. "I'm sorry, Master." She gushed out miserably. "I got distracted."

Both Master and the man laughed, Mittens too giggled. "We know, you're excused this time." Master said with a broad grin. "This is Captain Roy." He added in a tone that suggested that he was repeating himself.

"Hello, Captain Roy, sir." Chloe said with a bend of her knees to cause her to dip slightly in reverence. "This one apologizes for her distraction."

Captain Roy chuckled good-naturedly. "That's okay. I get distracted by Butterfly all the time myself." He glanced towards where Chloe's attention had been a few moments before.

"Thank you, sir." She said submissively, then quickly asked. "Or should this one refer to you as 'Captain'?"

"Captain Roy." He replied.

"Yes, Captain Roy." She returned back with a smile.

He turned his attention back to Master. "Let me know when you are about to play her, I'd like to watch."

"We're going to introduce her to a few more people and then find a place, actually." Master said. "I think my slave is anxious to get used in front of everyone." A slightly sadistic gleam twinkled in his eye.

"Yes, Master." She quickly agreed. "Master's slave is always anxious to be used for Master's pleasure." She fixed him with an eager look, letting her mouth go slightly slack and inviting. A sudden desire to be forced to her knees right there and take him into her mouth in front of everyone struck her. She could feel a rush of moisture from the thought fill her loins.

Captain Roy gave Master a look of admiration. "You're a lucky bastard, you know. You were already the envy of the community with Mittens. She's going to be a real hit."

Mittens beamed at Chloe. "She awesome!" She cooed in agreement.

Chloe bit her lip and blushed at the praise, more embarrassed by that than the notion of being stripped naked in front of a room of strangers and used like a sex toy. "I'm just an obedient slave." She said modestly.

Master eyed her a moment, seeming to consider something. "Take off your skirt." He said all of a sudden.

Chloe reached down and pulled her skirt down without a moment of hesitation, letting it fall around her ankles. Since Master had not given her any panties to wear, she'd put none on, so she stood there, rear and pubis exposed, showing no sign of embarrassment. "Mittens, grab that chair over there." He directed, pointed towards a nearby metal folding chair leaning against the wall.

As Mittens fetched the chair, her leash only barely long enough to get over to it, Master sat down the satchel he was carrying. Captain Roy watched with a bit of fascination as he took the folding chair from Mittens and set it up in front of Chloe, its back towards her. "Bend over and put your hands in the seat of the chair." He said, his Dominance making the softly spoken words a hard command.

Without any question or hesitance, Chloe did exactly as directed, a heady smile coming to her lips. "Like this, Master?" She asked as she took up the position. She could feel a quaver in her legs, her face flushing hot with a heady touch of embarrassment that she enjoyed the thrill of, uncertain if she was about to be spanked or fucked, but ready for either.

"Yes, Good Girl." He confirmed. "Mittens, hand me '#4'." He said extending a hand towards the little cat-girl. Mittens gave an amused giggle, setting down her own bag and rummaging quickly through it.

Chloe wasn't sure what '#4' was, nor why it would give her sister submissive such an amused reaction. She assumed it was a paddle. "Is Master punishing this one for something, Master?" She ventured to him. She felt certain she had not actually made any real faux pa, but that didn't mean he wasn't going to playfully make something up just as an excuse to spank her.

"No. Just need to make a note." He said obscurely. To Chloe's surprise, '#4' wasn't a paddle or any other sex toy. It was a marker. He took it from Mittens and stepped behind Chloe and began writing something on her left, then right, butt cheek. She tried to determine what it was that he was writing on her rear end by the feel of where the marker went, but couldn't. Whatever it was, it was making both Mittens and Captain Roy roll with laughter. Suddenly, Chloe was a bit nervous.

When he finished, she started to reach back, but he swatted her hand back towards the chair. "Nope, stay just like that until I say. I don't want you to smear the ink. Mittens, please blow on it for a moment."

"Yes Master!" Mittens chirped amusedly and bent over to start blowing on the writing, the wet ink feeling cold with her breath.

Chloe didn't know what to think about this development. She was curious to know what was now written across her rump, but had a strange feeling that she would know pretty soon. At any rate, she knew better than to ask. If Master wanted her to know yet, he'd tell her. Still, the look of mischief on his face made her certain that this was going to an interesting evening.

For a couple minutes, she stood there watching people pass by and pause to read her ass and give a little laugh. She noted that Master told most of them to 'wait until the ink dries', making her even more curious. Finally, he reached down and probed a couple spots on her butt and seemed satisfied. "Okay, stand up and give me your skirt."

She did as directed, picking up her skirt and giving it to Master. As she did so, Captain Roy took a step back and gave her rear a hearty smack from out of nowhere. She gave a little 'epp' out of surprise and looked at him questioningly, but he just chuckled and walked away. She looked at Master and Mittens, the cat-girl looking so amused she was nearly in tears. However, Master just directed her towards the next person nearby to introduce her to.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • The Collaring of Chloe Ch. 17

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds