• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Misadventures of a Desi Lady!

Misadventures of a Desi Lady!

Sana's younger brother came into the room and saw her getting her all dolled up, had a nice Indian dress on, and was putting on make-up, it seemed like she was going on a date or expecting some company.

"Is someone coming over or you going somewhere?" Her brother asked.

"I have Zaib coming over, and you know what might happen, so I would expect you to stay in the room and come down stairs when he's here." Was Sana's reply.

"Ah, ok. I know what I have to do, besides I don't want to see "it" happen again, one time was more than enough."

(Previously Sana was caught by her brother giving her lover Zaib a blowjob down in the living room with no clothes on, which was awkward to say the least, but since both brother and the sister have an understanding and he didn't tell her parents about the incident. Besides, she's caught him watching porn a lot and after getting a "Fleshlight" as birthday present is enough to keep him telling about her MISADVENTURES.)

Just as Sana put on the anklet and toe rings on her beautiful feet the door bell rang, with a smile on her face she went down, looking towards her brother, he nodded.

She opened the door and saw Zaib wearing a simple black buttoned up shirt and blue jeans, both smiled at each other.

"Wow, you look great Sana." Zaib said.

"Hah thanks, you aren't looking bad either." Sana said, giving him a wink.

Zaib came in and Sana closed the door behind him, leading the way to the comfortable couch in the living room. Zaib knew her parents aren't home and her brother is cool about it.

"So Sana, what do you have planned for me?" Zaib asked.

She gently pushed him down on the couch smiling, "You're in for a surprise", saying this she turned on a the tape playing an Indian song and started swaying her hips, dancing like a sexy siren, her eyes filled with lust. Being a regular customer at a strip club she knew the moves, how to tease people with her body. She slowly started to take off her clothes, first the shirt came off, and then it was the shalwar. Underneath she had worn a matching lacy black bra and panties; he could easily make out her stiff nipples through the net bra.

Feeling his dick getting hard he moved in the seat adjusting the boner, she took a notice, "Why don't you get comfortable and take off your pants and shirt?"

He removed his clothes and kept his boxers on, which, by now was showing a big tent. She placed her gorgeous feet between his crotch and teased him, almost making contact with the hard boner. She then moved the other way, showing her sexy ass, swaying it, by now all Zaib could only think was to eat that lovely ass. She moved closer and sat on his thigh, he could feel the heat from her wet pussy on his leg. The panty was now damp, she was getting hotter by the minute, grinding her pussy against his skin, she was losing control.

Right at that moment Zaib grabbed her by the ass and kissed her hard on her mouth, tongues colliding with other, wet sloppy kisses, they made out like two young people. He opened up her bra and let her tits from the confinement; he took one of the hard nipples in his mouth and sucked it with passion, biting it, making her squirm with pleasure. She got a hold of the other and squeezed it hard, throwing her head back she straddled him, by now he was at full mast, she grabbed him by his head and offered the lovely tits to his mouth. He shucked them, bit them, and chewed them, making her go crazy with pleasure.

She stood in front of him, looking at him she took the panty off and threw it at him, he caught it and brought the damp panty to his face, he sniffed it and tasted the sweet juice on the panty.

"Time to take off that boxer, don't ya think?" she said smiling.

Zaib took the boxers off and his hard cock sprang out, Sana licked her lip watching the hard throbbing cock. She got on her knees and crawled up to him, giving his hard cock a nice long lick from balls up to the mushroom head. He wanted more and she knew it, she got a hold of the hard dick and took the head in her mouth, sucking on it, moving her tongue around it expertly, (practice makes it perfect). She sucked it hard, as he held her head and forced his cock in her mouth, going balls deep she sucked him like a pro.

"I am going to shoot soon." Zaib said. She sucked it with purpose and sucked it hard, she knew he was about the cum. Zaib came hard experiencing a strong orgasm, she didn't take his dick out her mouth and drank his cum, as his orgasm subsided, she let go off the soft dick and licked the cum on her lips, smiling at him, he knew what he had do now.

He got off the couch and she took his place, spreading her legs wide she offered her beautiful wet pussy to be taken care off now. Zaib got on his knees like she did and lapped at the sweet juicy pussy, she was dripping wet and tasted delicious. Putting finger inside her pussy he sucked on the hard clit as she played with her hard nipples.

They were so involved that they didn't even notice her brother's 19 year old friend Afzal at the door watching the whole action, rubbing his cock over his shorts. She gasped as she saw him, but did not cover, neither did Zaib stopped. This was a sign to Afzal that he might get what he has being thinking about for months. He slowly made his way towards them, she smiled at him, he was her brother's friend but she always found him cute and has thought about him while masturbating.

She patted on the couch, "Come sit here, take off your clothes and don't worry Amad is in his room and won't be coming downstairs, just send him a text saying you may get a little late."

He sent the message to his friend, saying he got caught up in some work, and would be at least 30 minutes late. He took off his clothes quickly and his stiff cock sprang out, she smiled, Zaib was looking on at the action, she looked at him, and told to continue what he was doing, he smiled and started eating her out again.

Afzal took the seat next to her on the couch, his hard cock standing upright; Sana took a hold of his hand and placed over her sexy boobs. He gently move his palm over her boobs, feeling her nipples, squeezing them, she moaned in pleasure getting eaten out and her nipples being played with was a little too much for her and she had an orgasm, her body shaking, her legs tighten around Zaib's head. This was the first time Afzal saw a woman have an orgasm, but he knew it was going to a day of many firsts for him. She lay back moving her hand over Zaib's head and brought him closer for a deep kiss, he leaned over her letting her taste her sweet juices.

Zaib knew she want done yet, with her new lover sitting there with a huge boner, he knew she was going to do more. "Should I leave you two or do you want me to watch?" He asked. She looked over at Afzal and told Zaib, "You can put your clothes on but I would like you to stay and watch" giving him a wink.

She knew Afzal would last long since he has not been with anyone else before, her brother told her how unlucky they have been with girls. She was about to change that, she asked him, "How discrete can you be Afzal" moving her hands over her breasts. He say her hands playing with her hard nipples and the other one running along the wet slit, he promised whatever happens here, he won't tell anyone about it.

She looked at him, thinking for a minute, "You sure about it? Can I trust you?"

"Yes!" was his reply.

She just smiled and moved her leg over him and straddles him, wrapping her arms around his neck, she said, "I am doing this only because it's your first time" she licked his lips and she put her tongue in his mouth. He could feel the wetness over his cock as it came in contact with the hot pussy, she took a hold of his hard cock and rubs it over her wet pussy, and it was a special feeling for him as his mushroom head moved along the wet slit. The next thing she did surprised Afzal and Zaib both, she sat on his dick taking it all the way in her hot velvety pussy and moaned in Afzal's mouth as did he. She rode him and moved his face towards her hard nipples, asking to suck on them as she fucks him.

Zaib felt a bit of jealousy, since they both have fooled around a lot but never had sex before, Sana looked at Zaib and smiled knowing she was in control; he could only stare at her riding the young 19 year old boy as he feasts on the lovely hard nipples.

He couldn't last long, and she knew it, just in the matter of minutes he came, shooting his hot cum inside her juicy cunt, biting on her nipples hard, making her scream with pleasure as she had another orgasm.

Zaib just starred the hot couple in action, as she wrapped her arms around his neck kissing his neck, as did he. She got off him and started to put back her clothes on and asked Afzal to do the same and go upstairs. She turned to Zaib and saw jealousy in his eyes, she just smiled and said, "Don't worry you can have me anyway you want to the next time, besides I am looking forward to our visit to the strip club." She gave him a kiss and he left thinking about the next time they will hook up.

She locked the door and just lay on the couch, right then her phone rang, it was her Husband, Ahmed calling from Pakistan. "Hey gorgeous, how is my sexy wife doing?"

"It's a slow day here babe, Amad had his friend over, was attending to them."

"Ah, ok. You go attend them, we'll talk later; maybe have a hot camming session again."

"Yes sure thing honey." Saying this she put down the phone and thought about how good this day was!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Misadventures of a Desi Lady!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 476 milliseconds