• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • And Mom Makes Three

And Mom Makes Three

123

One hot June, the year I turned 21 and right before the start of my senior year of college, I was hanging out at home with my little brother Jacob, who had just graduated from high school. Our parents were at work so we had our comfortable, recently upgraded, childhood home in the far northeast part of the city to ourselves. The neighborhood was safe and quiet, and the homes were some of the nicest in the city. Being at home always made me feel safe, like nothing could ever hurt me.

I'd moved in with my cousin for a little while during college and had loved the independence, but for my senior year I'd decided to move back home to save a little bit of money. My brother had just turned 18 and was taking full advantage of living at home with no bills to pay. He was a smart kid; he definitely took after his older sister.

Jacob was outside lounging by the pool, headphones on and tapping his feet to the beat of the music blasting in his ears, his head bobbing to the rhythm. I was in the kitchen mopping the floor and it was hot in the house so I had taken my shirt off and was wearing only my tiny pink basketball shorts and a tight white sports bra. Sweat dripped down my forehead from the heat of the summer and I wiped it away, remembering the days when I would take my clothes off when it was hot and clean the house totally naked, and then jump straight in the shower when I was finished to wash the sweat off.

I looked out the window to see what Jacob was doing, and he was still laying in the lounge chair he'd crashed in about half an hour ago, swinging his feet to the music in his headphones. I decided he probably wasn't going to come inside any time soon, so I pulled my sports bra over my head and set my heavy DD breasts free, my nipples hardening immediately at the sensation of the air-conditioned breeze blowing over my sweat-dampened skin.

I shimmied my shorts over my hips and let them fall to the floor, stepping out of them and leaning over to pick them up. I turned and tossed them, along with the sports bra, into the laundry room, missing the hamper by a few feet. I walked into the laundry room to pick them up and throw them in the hamper.

When I walked back into the kitchen I was surprised to see my brother standing at the kitchen island, facing me. I jumped about 2 feet in the air, my breasts bouncing as Jacob stared wide-eyed at my bare nipples.

"Jake! What are you doing?!" I shrieked as I crossed my arms over my chest to cover my breasts.

"What am I doing?" he retorted defensively. "What the hell are you doing walking around the kitchen with your tits hanging out? Jesus Lila, you could poke an eye out with those things!"

"Hey, watch your mouth, young man," our mother cut in as she walked into the room through the laundry room, which connected the garage to the kitchen. "And that's a good question, Lila Reed Davenport. What are you doing walking around naked?"

"Mom!" I exclaimed, my cheeks turning pink from the embarrassment of having been caught not only by Jacob, but by my mom as well. "What are you even doing home?"

"Jacob, go get the groceries out of my car please," Mom commanded, turning to my brother who had a smug look on his face. Once the door to the garage shut behind him she turned back to me. "Lila, what were you doing?"

"It was hot, Mom," I tried to explain. "When I lived with Samuel he was hardly ever home, so I got in the habit of walking around..." I hesitated. I didn't want to tell her I walked around totally naked. "Well, walking around topless when it was hot." I finally finished.

"I understand, Lila." Mom replied gently. "I remember walking around naked a lot when I lived by myself for the first time."

"Really?" I was relieved to hear that she'd done the same thing when she was my age.

"Oh yes. Even more so after your father and I got married," Mom smiled as she began remembering the good old days.

"Mom, I don't need to hear that," I cut her off before she went into detail.

"Sorry sweetie," she responded, sighing as she seemed to let the memory go back into the ether. "But Lila, you really shouldn't do that with your brother around here. He's at that age and it's really just cruel. You are a beautiful young lady he's not allowed to touch, so don't flaunt your beauty in his face like that, ok?"

"Mom, I didn't mean to..." I stopped as the garage door opened and my brother struggled through the door carrying several grocery bags up and down both of his arms.

"Oh, you're tits are still out," he said dryly as he pushed past me in the doorway to the kitchen from the laundry room.

"Jacob! Language!" Mom reprimanded. "Lila, go put some clothes on!"

I turned and ran out of the room and up the stairs to my bedroom. It was too hot to put clothes on as Mom had asked, so I just stayed in my room trying to cool down for a while. I laid on the bed and put some headphones on, but I was restless and only made it through a few songs.

I decided to take a swim, so I went to my dresser and pulled my bikini out of my underwear drawer. As I was pulling the bottoms on, I heard my brother close his door across the hall. I pulled the bikini top over my head and tied the strings behind my back before going out into the hall to get a towel from the linen closet, which just happened to be right next to Jacob's room.

His door was slightly ajar; the latch must not have caught when he shut the door behind him. I could see him lying on his bed, his phone in his hand and his headphones back over his ears. He had a strange look on his face, and as I closed the linen closet and walked past his room, I got a better view of his bed and saw why.

His dick was out and seemed to be rock hard. He was stroking it vigorously in his hand, and I could hear his soft grunting noises. I smiled and laughed softly to myself. Mom was right... poor guy. I had no idea I could have that effect on my own little brother, but then again he was an 18 year old boy and I suppose they are all the same at their core. Not to mention, I did have some killer tits.

Part of me felt bad for turning my little brother on so much that he couldn't wait to take care of himself. The other part of me was loving it and just couldn't resist being a little cunt, so I pushed his door open just a little farther and then opened the linen closet just enough to block the view into Jacob's room and hurried down the stairs and into the kitchen where Mom was still putting the groceries away.

"Mom, I think Jacob was calling for you. He's in his room."

She sighed as she turned from the groceries and headed out of the kitchen and up the stairs. I quietly snuck over to the bottom of the stairs to listen.

"Yeah, honey?" I heard Mom say as she pushed Jacob's door open.

"MOM!!" he screamed in return. "What the hell are you doing?!"

"Oh god! Sorry honey!" Mom said as she quickly backed out of the room and turned back into the hallway. "Lila said you were calling me."

"Of course she did! That bitch!" Jacob yelled angrily.

I turned and ran towards the back door, barely able to stifle my giggles until I was out of earshot. I pulled the sliding glass door open and threw it shut behind me as I ran to the pool. The next thing I knew, Mom was behind me yelling my name, the sound becoming muffled as I jumped into the pool.

I swam under the surface of the pool for as long as I could before I needed to resurface and take a breath. I came up along one of the walls, my hair in my face and my eyes closed. I pushed my hair back and wiped the water from my eyes, opening them to see Mom standing right in front of me.

"Young lady," she said sternly, her arms crossed over her chest.

"What?" I replied innocently, giving her my best confused look.

"You set us up on purpose."

"Mom, I swear, I thought I heard him calling your name." I dipped my face partially under the water to hide the smile I felt tugging at the corners of my mouth.

"Lila, don't lie to me."

She stared me in the eyes for a moment before I broke and sighed, and she knew she had won. "Ok, Mom. Sorry."

"That was not a nice thing to do to your brother, or to me, for that matter. Treat others as you would like to be treated, right?"

"Right. Sorry."

"Your brother had a natural reaction to seeing a beautiful young woman in the nude, and he took care of it the way that most young men do. I would have preferred that he had waited until he could have a little more privacy or at least made sure his door was shut, but what he was doing is natural. I'm sure you've done it before too. We had this talk when you were in middle school. You're an adult now, you've been out in the world on your own, so don't start acting like a teenager again just because you're living at home."

"Ok, Mom. I'm sorry." I said, feeling thoroughly rebuked.

"Ok," Mom said as she turned to walk back into the house, satisfied that her message had gotten through.

I swam a few laps until I had worn myself out, then got out of the pool and laid down on one of the lounge chairs, deciding to work on my nonexistent tan.

I didn't see my brother for the rest of the day, as he went out to dinner with some friends and then to a party afterwards. He didn't really talk to me for a few days, but eventually he got over it and after a few weeks I had completely forgotten the whole ordeal.

***

A few weeks later Mom and Dad were on their biannual African safari and Jacob and I had the house to ourselves. There were only a few weeks left of summer and we were both enjoying our last weeks of freedom before the fall semester began, so we decided to throw a joint pool party and invite all of our friends. Our house had become infamous for our parties throughout both Jacob's and my high school careers.

"We definitely need to get a keg," Jacob informed me as he sat at the kitchen island one morning making a list of supplies we needed to get.

"Ok, I'll handle all of the booze and food," I replied, standing at the stove frying some eggs for our breakfast while bacon sizzled away inside the oven. "I'll go to Costco and get some of those huge bottles of vodka, tequila, and rum, too. I can get some food to cook out on the grill and appetizers while I'm there."

"Great! I'll be in charge of music and entertainment," Jacob said excitedly as he scribbled notes on his pad of paper.

He opened the laptop sitting on the counter next to him and navigated the browser to Facebook, creating an event and inviting all of his friends. I brought two plates with eggs and bacon over to the island and sat at the stool next to him. When Jacob had finished inviting his friends, he slid the laptop over to me and dug into the plateful of food in front of him.

"Oh my god, sis," he moaned appreciatively with his mouth full of fried egg. "This is better than Mom's."

"Don't you ever let her hear you say that," I laughed as I signed into my profile. "She'll have both of our heads on a platter."

We laughed and chatted as we planned our party and decided who else to invite. We had been getting along so well the last few weeks that I was really glad I had decided to move back home at the beginning of the summer instead of waiting until school started. My brother and I really had a chance to bond, and were closer than we had ever been.

Later that day I was in my room talking to my best friend Summer on the phone.

"I'm so excited for your party!" she exclaimed as I told her about the plans Jacob and I were making. "It's been so long since I've had one of the famous Davenport parties to go to, and now that we're 21 it will be raging!"

I agreed that I was excited to be able to legally obtain alcohol for a party for once; that was one of the stresses of throwing a party that I could finally forget about.

"Oh, and I'm so glad you invited all of Jake's friends too," Summer continued.

She'd always had a crush on my younger brother and was fascinated by him and his friends. She was one of those girls who turned out to have a lifelong obsession with younger men, even before cougars were a mainstream thing. I had to admit that she was right about Jake's friends, though. They were all pretty hot. There was something about a virile young man that just made a girl wet between the legs; I couldn't explain it.

"Yeah, this is definitely going to be one interesting party," I agreed. "I almost feel like this might be one of my last chances to throw one of these parties with my brother. It feels like the beginning of the end of an era. After this year, once I graduate and find a job, I'll be moving out for sure."

The thought made me emotional and nostalgic. I also hadn't been seeing anyone for a few months and had been feeling particularly hot and bothered lately. Just the idea that I could hook up with one of my little brother's sexy young friends at what could possibly be one of the last epic parties my brother and I threw together was enough to make my pussy clench and the butterflies in my stomach start fluttering around in full force; an extremely confusing mix of sensations that I wasn't entirely sure how to handle.

"I think I know a way to make it even more interesting," Summer replied, breaking me out of my nervous reverie, and I could hear the mischief in her voice.

"What are you thinking?"

"Just leave it to me," she answered vaguely. "I've got to go, the creative juices are flowing.

"Ok," I barely got out before she abruptly hung up; Summer was not one to be stopped when she had set a plan in motion.

After the call ended I clicked over to the Facebook app and opened our party's event page so I could see how many people had RSVP'd. So far over 100 people said they were planning on coming.

Damn, this party really is going to be epic.

The party was in a week; I decided I had better get cleaning now so the house would be spotless in time. Setting my phone down on the dresser and plugging it into the charger, I headed down to the kitchen to gather the cleaning supplies and decided to start with the front bathroom.

***

The day of the party had arrived and I was proud of the job I'd done cleaning the house and making every surface sparkle and shine. Summer was over and we were arranging the food I'd bought on decorative serving platters and arranging the bar area.

It was hot, and Summer and I were dressed for the weather. We both wore short, Daisy Duke style denim shorts, and Summer wore a cherry red halter top while I was wearing a white cotton tube top, deciding to go braless in the summer heat, the tube top tight around my DD-cup breasts.

My cousin Samuel arrived with the keg and asked for my help setting it up in an ice bucket on the patio. When I came back inside, Summer wasn't in the kitchen and I could hear footsteps upstairs. I started up the stairs and just as I turned on the midway landing, I saw Summer coming out of my parents' bedroom.

"What were you doing in there?" I asked her suspiciously.

"I was just using some of your mom's perfume," she replied, and as she walked past me on her way back down the stairs I smelled my mom's signature scent on her and turned to follow her back into the kitchen.

My brother arrived with his friend Michael who, it turned out, was a DJ, and he and Jacob headed outside to set up his equipment. Michael was a tall drink of water and skinny, with a full brown beard, wearing a long tank top and basketball shorts. Summer watched longingly as he and Jacob walked through the kitchen and out into the backyard.

"Target acquired," Summer said, licking her lips as her mind started working to formulate a plot.

I laughed at her and went back to slicing the melons I'd bought and placing them on a tray next to prosciutto arranged in classic ruffles. Summer walked over to the bar area we'd set up and sliced several limes into wedges and set them in a bowl next to the tequila. Then she poured out two shots of tequila and cleared her throat to get my attention, waving me over when I looked up at her. I walked over to join her at the counter, licked my hand, and poured salt on it.

"I was serious, you know," Summer said as she salted her own hand while I picked a lime out of the bowl. "That guy is going to end up in my bed by the end of the night."

"I wish I had your confidence," I replied. "I've been going through a bit of a dry spell this summer."

"Don't worry," Summer replied, "I'll fix that tonight."

I raised an eyebrow at her but didn't ask any questions. With Summer, it was always better that way. She raised her shot glass and I lifted mine to meet hers. "To a fun night," I said as our glasses clinked, and we licked the salt from our hands and tipped our heads back, pouring the tequila into our mouths before sucking the juice from the limes.

Jacob and Michael walked back into the kitchen from the backyard as we set our shot glasses on the counter.

"You guys are starting without us?" Jacob asked, a sad look on his face that reminded me of when we were kids and my friends and I would run off to play and leave him behind because he was just a baby.

"Sorry, Jakey," I replied. "Do you want to join us for another?" I suddenly decided I wanted to get drunk tonight and really let loose.

"Sure!" Jacob said, and Summer poured out four more shots as we all poured salt on our hands and picked out our limes.

As we took the shots, the doorbell rang and the party officially began. People steadily began showing up and Michael went outside to start up the music. Summer followed him while my brother and I showed people into the house and gave them the tour of where the food, drinks, and keg were.

***

A few hours later I'd had a few more shots and was drinking a beer, laughing drunkenly with Daniel, one of my brother's friends, when Summer came over to me and pulled me aside.

"I have something to show you," she said as she took my hand and pulled me over to the staircase.

I followed her up the stairs and to my closed bedroom door. We stopped and Summer pulled one of my dad's silk ties out from behind her back.

"What's that for?"

"It's a surprise," she said as she turned me around and put the tie around my eyes as a blindfold.

"Ok..." I said nervously.

"Trust me, Lila," Summer said reassuringly, her lips softly brushing my ear and sending a shiver down my spine.

She led me into my bedroom and I heard her shut the door behind us. She guided me over to the bed and gently pushed me down on it.

"Lie down," Summer commanded, and I stretched out on my back, wondering exactly what the hell she had planned.

"You want to get laid, right?"

"Yeah," I answered, instantly becoming wet between my legs and instinctively crossing them, enjoying the sensation on my clit.

"Well I came up with a plan. I told you I was going to make this party interesting. I was talking with Daniel, who also happens to know Michael. He agreed to help me bone down with him, as long as I helped him hook up too."

"Go on," I said, getting the feeling I knew where this was going.

"When I asked him who he would want to hook up with, if he had his choice of anyone at the party, he said you."

"Really?"

"Well, he said 'Jake's hot sister,' but yes," Summer replied, laughing.

"Wow, alright," I replied, a little stunned at what was happening but too drunk and horny to let that stop me. "No wonder he was being so friendly just now. I thought he was just really nice. He's pretty damn cute, too. So how is this going to work? Why am I blindfolded?"

"The blindfold adds to the fun. Actually, I'm helping a few people hook up tonight," Summer continued, and the plan started to sound like one of her classic schemes.

"How so?"

"Well, you're not the only girl here tonight blindfolded in a bedroom. And your admirer is not the only guy blindfolded, waiting to be led to a bedroom with a hot chick in it, waiting to be fucked. In fact, he has no idea if he's even going to end up in your room, just like I have no idea if Michael is going to end up in my room. It's completely random."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • And Mom Makes Three

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds