• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Kirsten's Second Hubby

Kirsten's Second Hubby

12

I had just come home from a date on a rainy Friday night. It's never a good sign when you're home in time for the late news. In the year and change since Carla and I broke up, I only had one second date.

My phone rang. The caller ID said only that it was a cell phone, but I knew it belonged to my sister Kirsten. "Hello?"

Kirsten was in tears. "Colin, it's me," she said. I couldn't understand most of what came after. I could work out, "benefits," "he" and the last part, "Can I come over tonight?"

The late news is early for a date, but it's late for a visitor in person. "Do you need to stay here?"

"Could I?"

"Any time. You know that."

"Thanks, Colin. I'm on Kingshighway now."

Seven years ago, Kirsten and I were both living at home while we went to college. Kirsten was going to community college to save money, and I went to the state university on the other side of town. We had been teasing each other sexually for a while. One weekend when we were home by ourselves, it boiled over and we started fucking. At first we told ourselves we were just "siblings with benefits," but we couldn't fool ourselves for long. We were in love. It lasted close to a year before Karen started having anxiety attacks, and we figured it was from all the close calls of nearly getting caught in our incestuous love affair. I'm not talking about getting pregnant, because she was on the Pill the whole time. I'm talking about being seen, or even just the sort of behaviors that tell you when two people are romantically involved. One of those occasions was when we kissed under the mistletoe just before Mom and Dad came home from Christmas shopping. I ended that part of the relationship because I couldn't stand to see her suffer like that. Coincidentally, I moved into an apartment near campus the next fall, which made it easier, at least on my part.

I guess it made it easier for Kirsten too. Three years ago, we welcomed my new brother-in-law, Ron. He's a nice guy, but he's ten years older than Kirsten. He got along great with our niece and nephews, so Kirsten figured he'd be a good dad. He even helped us uphold Slovakia's honor in a family bowling tournament during the last Olympiad. Apart from the disagreements that I'm told most couples have, there had never been any sign of him not being good to her.

Twenty minutes later, Kirsten was at my door, drenched and carrying an overnight bag. "What's wrong?" I asked.

I took her coat, and she put her overnight bag in front of the couch. "That bastard! He lied to me."

"What'd he lie about?"

"He knew I wanted kids, and he married me anyway."

"Whoa, back up."

"He kept saying we should wait till we're better off financially before we have a baby. First we were supposed to get better paying jobs, then a better health plan and a house. We went with the health care package from my job because it had better maternity coverage, even though we could have gotten a better deal from his company without it."

"You're still in your apartment, aren't you?" I thought I'd missed a development in her life somehow.

"Yeah, but we've been house-hunting."

"So, what happened?"

Kirsten collected herself enough to explain. "There was a thing in the mail today from the insurance company, one of the statements that begins with, 'This is not a bill,' and it lists recent things they've paid for. Besides my birth control pills, there was a doctor's name I didn't recognize and an abbreviation that could have been an airport code for all I knew. So I did a web search. It's the code for semen testing, and the doctor advertises that he does vasectomies." She started crying again. "That's the testing they do after a vasectomy."

"That son of a bitch," I said. I put my arms out, and she gratefully let me hug her. Now my shirt was wet, but all I cared about was hearing Kirsten's story.

"I should have just let you get me-"

"No. No, you shouldn't have. We weren't even 21 yet, and we were both in college." I paused for a moment. "You know, they also do it beforehand just to have a base level reading. In fact ... is there any history of infertility in his family?"

"You were at our wedding. You were in our wedding. He's got four sisters, and his dad's considered the lightweight in their family. Why?"

"I'm trying to think of a satisfactory explanation. He could have been testing to see if his count was normal in case you were ready to start trying. Not likely, unless he was hiding something else, but possible. Have you confronted him?"

"He's out of town on business. I tried to call him, but apparently they have lousy reception where he's staying."

"What do you want to do?"

"I'll tell you the first thing I'm doing. I'm going off the Pill!"

I chuckled briefly. "There was a time when I would have been over the moon and terrified at the same time to hear you say that. What else do you want to do?"

Lightning struck, and she said, "I wanna stay here with you. Sorry I got your polo shirt wet."

"You got it, Sweetie," I told her. I'd worn the shirt on my date, so I was eager to take it off anyway.

Kirsten's overnight bag had a large "K" patch on the side. I started to carry it to my room, but she stopped me. "No, I'll stay on the couch. It opens up, doesn't it?"

"Yeah," I told her. We opened it up. Kirsten went into the bathroom. She came out wearing a Glasgow Brothers T-shirt. I remembered one morning she was ordering tickets to their concert, and she was in the virtual waiting room for so long that I had time to eat her out. The shirt was a little frayed now, but it was in better condition than Jeremy Glasgow, who had recently had an ugly break-up with a former Disney actress/singer.

I stripped down to my underwear and went to bed. I went to sleep and dreamed about the camping trip we arranged that summer just so we could fuck without anyone knowing we were related. In my dream, we were walking around the lake hand in hand, just as we had in real life. Kirsten had just taken her shirt off so I could see those little tits that I loved so much, and then I woke up. Now, every other time in my life that I've woken up from something like that in a dream, it was a disappointment. This time, though, I woke up because something was on my dick. It felt like a hand, but I knew it wasn't my own. I remembered that I'd just been on a date, and in my addled state, I thought it must have gone better than I thought. Then I remembered watching the news and-Holy crap. Kirsten was wearing a perfume that I used to like. She definitely didn't smell like this when I hugged her. "Don't do this, Kirsten," I told her. "You don't know the whole story yet."

She pulled the elastic down so she could grasp my cock directly. "I miss this," she said.

"You might be able to work this out," I reminded her.

"I don't see you moving away," Kirsten said. She moved over me, and I felt her warm tongue on my cock head.

"Kirsten, if you do this, you'll cross a line that you can't-um-" I was trying not to mix my metaphors. "There's no turning back."

"You mean incest? You're about seven years late to worry about that." She licked my shaft.

"I mean adultery."

"What makes you think I haven't?" She pulled my underwear down a little and sucked each of my balls into her mouth.

"Because one of us cares about Ron," I said, remembering a line from M*A*S*H, "and I'm starting to think it's me."

"You love him so much? You go fuck him. But be warned, he's gonna make sure he doesn't get you pregnant." She took the head in, ran her tongue around it and let it out. "I've never cheated, and as far as I know, neither has he. But some things are worse." She licked the shaft again. "Well, just as bad, anyway. And you still aren't trying to stop me."

She was right on all counts. I let her stroke me until I came. I couldn't say anything more except to warn her, "I'm coming!"

As my cum flowed over her hand, she said, "I should have married you instead." I started to say something, but she wouldn't let me. "And don't tell me it's not possible, 'cause it is. It's just not legal." She moved to the side, and we went to sleep.

When I woke up in the morning, I was alone in the bed. I thought I must have dreamed it. I didn't hear it raining any more. I smelled pancakes. I got up to find Kirsten cooking breakfast, still in her Glasgow Brothers shirt. I couldn't tell if she had anything on underneath, and after her visit to my bed, I didn't want to find out. "Morning, Colin!" she said. "Thanks for letting me stay here."

"Any time. You know that," I told her.

Kirsten took the first two pancakes off the grill and put them on a large plate. "I got the syrup out, but I haven't heated it yet," she said. She poured out more to the plate. She added some batter and stepped away to put the plate on the table. She returned and flipped the pancake over that she'd started before this.

I stepped behind her and put my hands on her hips. "How are you feeling?"

"Still a little upset, but I'm dealing with it."

"Like hell you are," I thought, but I didn't say anything. I heated the syrup while Kirsten cooked a couple more pancakes.

While we were eating, Kirsten kept trying to remind me of all the times we'd made love or just found a place to make out, as if I could ever forget. When I'd finished the last bite of the last pancake, she broke down. "I cheated on Ron," she bawled. "I sucked another man's dick, and I didn't even feel bad about it."

I moved over next to her. "You feel bad about it now."

"I'm such a whore," she continued.

"No, you're not!" I insisted. "You're a woman who needed something, and when you couldn't get it the way you were told you're supposed to, you found another way to get it."

"And what about you, Colin? You're supposed to stop me."

"I'm your brother, not your babysitter. Well, except for the times we pretended. I tried to talk you out of it, remember?"

"Talk? Talking's not enough. If there's a burglar in the house, do you talk to him? Did they talk Hitler down? Why didn't you push me away? You're supposed to resist me!"

"I didn't push you away because I wanted you to come to your senses and do it yourself," I answered. "I-I-Okay, it's true. I did want you to stop on your own, but I can't deny, I missed it too. That doesn't change things, though. I love you, and I want you to be happy. Please, for your own sake, talk to him and find out what's going on."

She stopped crying. "You're right. I can't change what I did, but I can make the best of it."

"Good. Now, I've never said this to a sexy woman like you, but get dressed and go home."

Kirsten got dressed, but she asked, "I can't stay here?"

"I don't want to tempt you into something you'll feel worse about than a blow job."

Kirsten kissed me and left.

There was a movie I'd been waiting to see. My date wasn't interested, so we'd just had a boring dinner instead. I went to see it. I put my cell phone on airplane mode while I was in the theatre. When I turned it back on, I found that I'd gotten a text from Kirsten. "Talked to Ron. As bad as I thought. U home?"

I texted back, "On my way. Meet me there."

I'd been home for about ten minutes when the doorbell rang. It was Kirsten, and this time she had a suitcase. "What's the story?" I asked.

"I finally got a signal. He admitted it."

"He had a vasectomy?"

"He's getting one. I told him he doesn't need to rush, 'cause I'm leaving."

"What then?"

"Can I stay with you for a while?"

"Of course," I told her.

Kirsten called our parents. Mom answered, and Kirsten told her what had happened. I could guess Mom's question from Kirsten's answer, "I'm staying with Colin. He's got a fold-away." When the conversation ended, she asked me, "What do you wanna do tonight?"

"I'm just gonna let you decompress," I said.

"Thanks, but I need something to do while I'm doing that."

I laughed and told her, "Everland Park is open again." In one of our first escapades, she'd sucked my dick during a power outage in a boat ride, and I'd finger-fucked her while we rode the Ferris wheel.

"Thanks, but I don't wanna be out in public right now."

"How 'bout a movie on demand? I think Lifetime Movie Channel's still around."

"You owe me a movie from that weekend," Kirsten recalled.

If the one she tried to force on me was available, she didn't recognize it. I bared my teeth and sat through a "kill the abusive husband" movie. There were no fireworks that night, but she did have a surprise for me. She opened her cell phone and showed me that she still had the dick picture I'd sent her when we were a couple.

Come Sunday morning, she went back for more clothes and bedding. At nine, she kissed me and went to bed. At eleven, I was going to bed, but I noticed that she was wearing her "Make me late" shirt. I decided turnabout was fair play. I got under the covers with her. I put my arm over her waist and kissed her. Kirsten turned around and kissed me back. I put my hand under her shirt. "Nothing still."

"What?"

"I'm not wearing a thing under this shirt."

"Mrs. Schiratsky, are you trying to seduce me?"

"Is it working?"

I pulled her shirt up to her neck and said, "Hell, yes!"

Kirsten reached down and pulled my underwear off. I sucked her boobs, which hadn't grown any from their small cup size in college. I palmed her pussy, putting in one finger and then another. She took my fingers out and rolled me over. She kissed my face and neck while she got her pussy on top of my dick. "This remind me of the best times," she said.

"What do you consider the best times?"

"When we did it under the covers and slept together." I held my dick up, which she really didn't need, and she eased herself down until her hips met mine.

"And I was never happier than when I could see you smile at me while my whole cock went in and out of you."

"I loved it too, Colin. Make love to me."

"Any time you want, honey."

"How are we going to arrange it?" Kirsten slowed down the pace, and I could feel her pubic bone grinding against my shaft as she went up and down.

"Arrange what?" I asked.

"To go to sleep together," she clarified.

"There's a two-bedroom unit available right now," I remembered. "I'm sure they'd let me out of this lease to start a new, more expensive one."

"Two bedrooms," Kirsten pondered. "I like that." She bounced up and down a couple times and said, "You're getting full. It's almost time." We rolled over together, and I filled her with a load that felt a thousand times better than any I'd had before, including all the times with her. She made sure I was centered so my cum shot straight into her.

I got off her and told her, "I still love you. I always have. I never found a woman who made me feel as loved as you do."

Kirsten inhaled and said, "Me too. Every guy I dated reminded me of you. Different ways, but always you. The guy I dated before Ron looked so much like you that it sometimes felt like I was kissing you."

"If only there were some legal status where we both have the right to make important decisions for each other, and we inherit each other's stuff and we can't testify against each other," I mused.

"On the bright side, I could always take your last name. Again."

"I'd like that," I laughed.

Monday after work, we went to the leasing office and asked about the open unit. The background check only took a few days, and they approved us. We started moving in the next week. We wanted to fuck every night, but moving wore us out. On Tuesday, I ate her pussy so well that she almost choked me with her legs. Wednesday, she returned the favor, and she was so relaxed that even in her tired state, it was the best I'd ever had. On Thursday, we had a little more energy. I was able to get behind her with my dick between her legs and fuck her that way. Neither of us had done that before, and we liked it enough that we'll definitely do it again some night when real fucking isn't an option.

Friday was the most exhausting night of that week. We moved my bed into the master bedroom and the one from Kirsten's guest bedroom into ours. We were too worn out to do anything but kiss each other goodnight as we went to sleep in each other's arms.

During the night, Kirsten had decided to surprise me. She woke me up saying, "Morning, hubby!" She pulled back the covers to reveal that she was naked.

"I wanna hear you say that every morning," I told her.

"You know all those times you said you took a shower and hoped I'd join you? Well, one of us is dressed for the occasion," she said.

"I'd forgotten all about that," I laughed. I got out of bed and headed for the living room. Kirsten stayed in bed while I yelled, "I sure am sweaty from chopping all that wood! I need to go clean up, so I don't stink in front of my beautiful wife." I stepped into the bathroom. "I'm undressing. I hope no one sees me." I started the water. It was the same temperature that I'd left it the previous morning. "Now I'm stepping into the shower. Do I have soap? ... Yeah, I'm good to go." I pulled the curtain closed. I picked up the soap and started to sing. I'm not a big opera fan, but I did sing "O sole mio," just that line, then I la-la'ed my way through "Funiculí, Funiculá" before doing Robert Picardo's classic, "Tuvok, I understand/You are a Vulcan man ..."

At that moment, Kirsten opened the curtain to see me using the soap as a microphone. "Gimme that," she said, and she took the washcloth from me.

"If you were nice, you'd say 'please.'"

"If I were a music lover, I'd shove it in your mouth to stop you from slandering Verdi like that." Kirsten looked me up and down and observed, "You're practically clean already. You could've left something for me." She sniffed where I hadn't thoroughly rinsed. "At least you smell good."

"That was the goal," I told her. "Now to get both of us clean." I covered her tits with body wash and caressed them. I let the soap drip down her belly.

"Do my back," she said. I poured more wash into the hand cloth and did her from her neck down to her ankles. "God, that reminds me of the time you massaged my feet."

"Next time you need it, I promise I will," I said. I moved up slowly and ran the towel over her pussy. "Your bush is just the way I remember it," I told her.

"Yeah?"

"Thick enough so I know it's there, but soft enough to play with."

"Play a little deeper," she cooed.

"26-42-19-Hike!" I said, and I plunged two fingers in.

Kirsten laughed and said, "Touchdown!"

"Have I ever told you how much I love hearing you laugh?" I asked.

"Tell me later. Right now I want you to hear me moan," she said breathlessly. I went in and out, and she writhed over me, grinding her hips against my cock. "I see you're enjoying this as much as I am," she observed. She turned around and tickled my balls. "Where would you like to put that?"

"Wherever it'll make you happiest," I said.

"No contest." She pointed it toward her pussy, but with our heights, we couldn't do it standing up. Kirsten stepped out of the shower and headed for the living room. I turned the water off and followed her. She was on all fours, and I knelt behind her.

I told her, "As much as I loved seeing you smile when we made love, seeing your pussy from this angle is a turn-on too."

Kirsten looked back and smiled. "Well, I definitely want you turned on," she said. I had just gotten my dick up to meet her lips where they opened up when she pulled away. "Colin, I need to tell you something before you start."

"Technically, you're a little late, but go ahead."

"I told you it was going to happen, but I need to tell you again now that it has."

"What is it, sexy?"

"You remember, as soon as I found out what Ron was doing, I told you I was going to stop taking the Pill." She didn't wait for me to respond. "Well, I did. I haven't taken it in over a week."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Kirsten's Second Hubby

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds