• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom, Sis, Aunt & Cuz Naked Ch. 08

Mom, Sis, Aunt & Cuz Naked Ch. 08

123

As if your vote is my applause, please vote.

There are no underage characters in this story. All characters in this story are over the age of 18-years-old.

*

Forget about protesting naked on Nude Day, Ryan has orgy like sex with his mother, his sister, his aunt, and his cousin.

Revised, Rewritten, and Continued from Chapter 07:

As if she didn't believe that he possessed such sexual self-control not to have ejaculated with his mother, his aunt, and his sister, Julie made a smirking face at her cousin before she blurted out her sexually inappropriate question.

"What about me?" Julie stepped closer to Ryan and pressed her naked body up against his bathing suit clad body. Then, in the way that his sexy sister did in his shower, she put her arms around his neck. "Tell me, Ryan, and be honest," she said giving him a sexy look that would have hardened the cock of even a man with erectile dysfunction. "Would you have sex with me?"

Not even waiting for his answer, something that an aggressive, older, horny woman would do, she kissed him. Yet, Julie wasn't an older, horny woman, she was his blood related cousin. In the way that Christine parted her brother's lips with her tongue, Julie parted her cousin's lips with her tongue too.

"No," he said with his eyes but his mouth said yes when he returned her wet kiss with his wet kiss. In the way that she was French kissing her cousin, he was French kissing her cousin too.

Yet, even though kissing was always a prelude to sex, unless with a prostitute who doesn't kiss their clients, not wasting time making out, in the way that his sister did, his cousin moved to her knees to take him in her hand through his bathing suit. In the way that his mother, his aunt, and his sister felt his erection, his cousin was feeling his erection too. Obviously, in the way that his mother, his aunt, and his sister all were enamored with his big prick, his cousin was enamored with his big prick too.

Obviously ready to blow him, his blood related, first cousin, Julie, was fondling his cock through his bathing suit before reaching her hand inside to stroke his cock. As if his stiff prick belonged there, in the way that his cock felt incredible in his mother's, his aunt's, and his sister's hand, his cock felt incredible in his cousin's hand too. Then, pulling his bathing suit down to his thighs and low enough to expose his semi-erect prick, Julie wrapped her hand around Ryan's stiff prick while fondling the head of his cock with her fingertips. Then, while on her knees and staring up at him, she slowly stroked her cousin's dick.

"Your big sister told me that she sucked your cock. Then, just as you did with your mother and with my mother, you did with her. You pulled away from them and ran away. Not allowing any of them to finish giving you a blowjob and not even cumming in their mouths, you bolted from your bathroom as if you were a gay man instead of a heterosexual man," said Julie. She paused to stare up at him with her big, blue, beautiful eyes. "What's wrong with you? What man refuses a blowjob from his mother, aunt, and sister? Don't you like women? Are you gay, Ryan? Is that why you refused to have sex with your mother, my mother, and your sister?"

Julie was so sexy. She was so pretty and even prettier when she smiled. In the way that his sister had such a sexy, shapely figure, Julie had a sexy, shapely figure too. No man in his right mind would sexually reject any of the four women for sex, not his MILF of a mother, not his MILF of an aunt, not his sexy sister, and surely not his sexy cousin.

Only, he was obviously confused. Having incestuous sex with any one of them took him by surprise. He never expected his mother to come to his room nearly naked and continually flash him her naked pussy and most of her naked breasts. He never suspected his aunt would be waiting for him topless before stripping herself naked. He never suspected his sister would walk in his shower naked, fall to her knees, and suck him, just as he never expected his cousin Julie to emerge from the pool naked to give him incestuous sex.

Yet, instead of questioning their sanity and their motives, Ryan looked at his cousin again as if there was really something wrong with him to sexually reject his mother, his aunt, and/or his sister. Why couldn't he have sex with his MILF of a mother? Why couldn't he have sex with his MILF of an aunt? Why couldn't he have sex with his sexy sister? And now why can't he have sex with his sexy cousin?

Even though he had always been sexually attracted to all of them, even though he masturbated himself while imagining all of them naked and having sex with them, now that they offered him sex, he refused? Why did he reject them? Even though he wants to have sex with his mother, his aunt, his sister, and his cousin, he can't. He just can't. One six letter, two syllable word gets in his way, incest. Having sex with any of them is incest. With him unable to cross the incestuous line, maybe there is something seriously wrong with him to not have sex with any of them.

Why, why, why, why were four questions that he was unable to answer to his satisfaction and/or to their satisfaction. Especially with her the one who offered him incestuous sex, why can't he have incestuous sex with his MILF of a mother? Especially with her the one who offered him incestuous sex, why can't he have incestuous sex with his MILF of an aunt. Especially with her the one who offered him incestuous sex, why can't he have incestuous sex with his sexy sister. Especially with her the one who offered him incestuous sex, why can't he have incestuous sex with his sexy cousin?

Just as what was wrong with him to not want to have sex with his mother, his aunt, his sister, and his cousin, what was wrong with them to offer him incestuous sex? Any man would jump at the chance to have sex with a mother and an aunt who looked like his mother and aunt. Any man would jump at the chance to have sex with a sister and a cousin who looked like his sister and cousin. He felt as bad not having sex with any of them as they must obviously feel by him sexually rejecting them.

* * * * *

"No, I'm not gay, and yes, I more than like women. I love women," he said giving his cousin an angry look. "I don't know why I didn't have sex with my sister other than she's my sister. We're blood related. Just as I couldn't have sex with my mother and couldn't have sex with my aunt, I couldn't have sex with my sister. That would be wrong for me to have sex with my own sister in the way that it would be wrong for me to have sex with my mother, with my aunt, and/or with you," said Ryan stumbling over the last word as if he was already rethinking what he had just said about not having sex with his sexy cousin.

Obviously, in the way that he wanted to have sex with his mother, with his aunt, and with his sister, he wanted to have sex with his cousin too. He couldn't count how many times he had masturbated over the thoughts of his cousin naked and having sex with her. Obviously, in the way that he leered at his mother's naked pussy, his aunt's naked breasts, and his sister naked body, he leered at his cousin's naked body too. They were all such beautiful woman and even more beautiful without their clothes.

Obviously, in the way that Ryan was leering at his sexy cousin, a sexual fantasy come true, he couldn't believe she was naked. Naked, naked, naked, his sexy cousin was standing before him naked without shame, embarrassment, or remorse. In the way that he had masturbated over his mother, his aunt, and his sister naked while imagining them naked and having sex with them, he had masturbated over the thoughts of his cousin naked and having sex with her too. Yet, now that Julie was standing before him naked, he couldn't have sex with her. He just couldn't.

Julie stood from her knees to step closer to her cousin, close enough that her naked breasts were firmly squished against his chest. In the way that his cousin's naked breasts were pressed against his chest, his erect prick was poking her soft belly. Not allowing him to make his escape and get away as he did with his mother, her mother, and his sister, she wrapped her soft hand around his hard prick. She fondled his cock in the way that he fondled his mother breasts, his aunt's breasts, his sister's breasts, and wanted to fondle her breasts too.

"How could you not have sex with me?" She was so sexy. She was so pretty. She was so ready to have sex with him. "I can't believe you won't have sex with me," said Julie in a sexually excited voice. "Tell me," she whispered her incestuous lust in his ear. "I'm curious to know. What would it take for you to have sex with your mother, your aunt, your sister, and/or with me," she asked? "Think about it. Imagine we were all here now and naked, would you run away again or would you have your sexual way with all of us in an incestuous orgy?"

He looked at his cousin as if she was crazy. He looked at his cousin with confusion mixed with sexual excitement. With her pressed so tightly up against him, he stared down at what he could see of his cousin's naked body. In the way that his mother had a body just like his aunt's body, his cousin had a body just like his sister's body. They were all such sexy bitches.

In the way that her mother had done the day before, sexually tease him, Julie was sexually teasing him now by slowly stroking his cock. Then, while continuing to stroke him, she took his hand and moved it to her naked breast. Not done yet, she took his other hand and moved it to her shapely ass. In the way that she was feeling, fondling, and stroking Ryan's erect, naked prick, Ryan was feeling Julie's naked breast and her naked ass. As if they were strangers, friends, boyfriend and girlfriend, or husband and wife, instead of blood related cousins, they were feeling up one another.

"Feel my tits, Ryan. Finger my nipples. I like having my nipples fingered," she said. "Feel my ass, Ryan. Squeeze my ass and slap my ass. I like having my ass slapped," she said.

Julie pushed Ryan's bathing suit all the way down from his thighs and he stepped out of it. He stared down at his cousin's naked breasts in the way that he stared at his mother's naked breasts, his aunt's naked breasts, and his sister's naked breasts. His erect cock pointed at his cousin and poked her soft, toned belly as if she was the chosen one to make him cum. He stared down at his cousin's naked breasts in the way that she stared down at her cousin's naked cock. Then, obeying her wishes, he felt Julie's breasts and fingered her nipples while feeling her ass, squeezing her ass, and slapping her ass.

Seemingly, where his mother, his aunt, and his sister all sexually failed, Julie was succeeding in sexually seducing her cousin. The only question was, would she get him to cum? Perhaps, because she was taking it slower was the reason why he didn't bolt. Instead of raping him, she took her time in seducing him. Instead of forcing him to have sex with her, she sexually aroused him enough that he'd want to break his rules against incest and have incestuous sex with his sexy, naked cousin.

"You have breasts just like Christine's breasts," he said staring down at his cousin's tits as if he had never seen tits before. "They look the same and feel the same. You have amazing tits, Julie," he said continuing to stare at his cousin's naked breasts while feeling her tits and fingering her erect nipples.

In the way that his Aunt Elizabeth, Julie's mother did, Julie kept her hand wrapped around her cousin's erect prick. In the way that his Aunt Elizabeth, Julie's mother did, Julie started to stroke her cousin's cock faster and harder. In the way that his sister, Christine did, his cousin moved to her knees again to take his stiff prick in her soft, experienced hand before taking him in her warm, wet mouth. In the way that Ryan's mother had done, Julie stared up at him with her big, bright, beautiful, blue eyes while fondling the head of his cock with her fingertips and while continuing to stroke him faster and harder.

"You have an amazing cock, Ryan. It's so big," she said in a sexually excited whisper. "Cum Ryan, cum. Cum for me. Cum on my hand. Cum all over my hand and all over my big, naked breasts," she said staring up at him. "Cum in my mouth if you'd like or give me a cum bath. Cum all over my face, in my hair, and all over my tits," said Julie encouraging him to cum.

Then, in the way that his sister, his mother, and his aunt all did, his cousin took Ryan in her mouth. She was blowing him. His cousin, Julie, was sucking him. Just as all the woman in his family were blondes with blue eyes, had big tits, and had shapely bodies, they were all experienced and talented cocksuckers. Julie was sucking his cock as if she loved sucking his cock. Making all the cock sucking sounds that all men love to hear when being blown, she made him believe that she loved sucking his cock as much as he loved her sucking his cock.

"Oh, my God, Julie. Oh, my God," he said putting a gentle hand behind her blonde, pretty head. Unable to contain his sexual excitement, he humped his cousin's mouth and fucked her face. "You're going to make me cum, Julie. You're going to make me cum. Just don't stop. Don't stop sucking me and stroking me. I need to cum. I want to cum."

Julie removed her cousin's cock from her mouth to speak. Instead of speaking, perhaps she should have continued sucking and stroking him. With him already showing his sexual excitement by humping her mouth, fucking her face, and asking her not to stop stroking him and sucking him, perhaps, she should have remained quiet. Yet, alas and unfortunately, as soon as she said the same words that his mother, his aunt, and his sister had said, she awakened him from his incestuous, sexual fantasy to plunge him back to reality.

What they were doing was wrong. What they were doing was forbidden. What they were doing was nasty and depraved. In the way that he had sex with his mother, his aunt, and his sister, he was having sex with his cousin. How could he? Why would she? Suddenly feeling ashamed, embarrassed, and remorseful, he felt like such a degenerate pervert.

"Cum Ryan, cum. Cum for me. Cum in my mouth. Cum all over my face, across my breasts, and in my hair. Cum Ryan, cum," said Julie. "Give me a cum bath."

Sucking him deeper while stroking him faster and harder, Julie was determined to make her cousin cum in her mouth. In the way that his mother, his aunt, and his sister all believed that they could make him cum, Julie believe that she could make her cousin cum too. In the way that his mother, his aunt, and his sister all believe that they could make him do whatever they wanted and needed him to do, Julie believed that once Ryan ejaculated his cum in her mouth and she swallowed his cum, he'd do whatever was her bidding.

As if the four women were witches, they hypnotized him by their cock sucking skills. As if giving him blowjobs were their magical, sexual spells, Ryan was successful, thus far, in breaking their spells. Then, just as he demonstrated the self-control to pull away from his mother, his aunt, and his sister, he pulled away from his cousin. In the way that he looked at his cousin with obvious shock that she'd allow him to cum in her mouth and give her a cum bath, she looked at him with obvious shock that he'd sexually reject her. She looked at him with disbelief that he'd refuse her to finish giving him a blowjob.

Not even bothering to clean the pool, in the way that he left his aunt, he left his cousin. He turned to go. Obviously, what the four women wanted from him, incestuous sex, was what he didn't want to give them. Not only didn't he want to demonstrate with them naked on Nude Day but also he didn't want to have incestuous sex with any of them neither. Only, not this time. This time, he wasn't leaving.

Just as he turned to leave, his mother, his sister, and his aunt all stood behind him naked. They were naked. They were all naked. As if these women were Amazon Women where they have their wicked, sexual way with the only man who happened by their deserted island, they were about to have their wicked, sexual way with Ryan. As if they were perverted men determined to gangrape a woman, they were determined to gangrape Ryan.

Chapter 08:

If it wasn't difficult enough for Susan, Ryan's mother, to come to her son's room dressed in her shortest, sheerest, lowest cut, and sexiest nightgown, she turned on his bedroom light so that he could better see her. She stood before him as if she was naked while flashing her son her naked tits, her naked ass, and her naked pussy. Having already looked at herself in the mirror before entering his bedroom, she knew that he could see the outline of her big breasts, the impressions of her erect nipples, and the darker shadow of her blonde, trimmed pussy. Without shame, embarrassment, or remorsefulness, she flashed her son as if he was a stranger, the plumber, or the pizza delivery man.

If it wasn't difficult enough for her sit on his bed with her knees parted while continually flashing him her naked, glistening wet pussy, she flashed him much of her big, naked breasts. If it wasn't difficult enough for her to sexually expose herself to her son, returning the favor, she pulled the sheet from his naked body to expose his naked erection to her. In the way that Ryan stared at his mother's naked pussy and her big tits, Susan stared at her son's erect prick. If incestuous, sexual exhibitionism and incestuous, sexual voyeurism wasn't enough between a mother and her son, Susan was ready and willing to take the next step across the imaginary, incestuous line and give her son incestuous sex.

"Would you like me to blow you, Ryan? I can suck your cock if you'd like," she said in her motherly way as if asking him if he wanted her to cook him breakfast. "I don't mind doing that for you. I'm a little out of practice. It's been years since I had a prick, especially one as big as your cock, in my mouth but I'd like to blow you, Ryan. I would suck your cock," she said curling her hair in her fingers while looking at him as if she was his girlfriend or lover instead of his mother. "I'd blow you. I'd suck your cock if you'd like. I'd love to suck my son's prick."

Difficult and confusing for him to be sexually solicited by his mother, Ryan wasn't Susan's boyfriend, her lover, her significant other, or her husband, he was her blood related son. Bad enough that she not only allowed him to see her nearly naked body but also she willingly and voluntarily wanted to give him forbidden, incestuous sex. Bad enough she was flashing him her naked pussy and her nearly naked breasts but a loving albeit misguided and perversely perverted mother giving her son sex, how dare she?

Why would she have sex with her son? For what purpose would she seduce her son by exposing her nearly naked body to him and by deliberately exposing his naked prick to her? All for the convoluted sake of demonstrating naked on Nude Day in the protest of women receiving equal rights and equal pay, what was wrong with her to do that? Obviously, she was willing to sexually do anything to enlist her son's help in protesting naked with her on Nude Day, even give him incestuous sex.

Not stopping her incestuous ways by only flashing her son, she wrapped her soft, motherly hand around her son's big dick and fondled his cock while stroking his prick and while staring up at him. Susan had her son's cock in her hand while continuing to flash him her naked pussy. Ryan's mother was masturbating her son while sexually exposing herself to him. Obviously wanting him to cum, she leaned down to suck her son while staring up at him with her big, blue eyes before she exposed her naked breasts to him.

"Cum Ryan, cum. Cum on my breasts. Cum on Mommy's tits," she said sexually teasing her son to shoot his warm, oozy load of cum all over her big tits. "Cum Ryan, cum. If you'd like, give me a cum bath. Cum all over my face, in my hair, and/or in my mouth," said his mother sexually enticing her son to give her a cum bath. "I'd like for you to cum in my mouth."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom, Sis, Aunt & Cuz Naked Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds