• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy's Girls (Urban Fiction)

Daddy's Girls (Urban Fiction)

"I have someone I want you to meet," Ace told his daughter.

18 year old Kayla rolled her eyes and smacked her lips.

"You always bringin' me around some new bitch daddy," she said with an attitude.

Ace looked at her up and down. He was gonna say something smart, but she was right. He had girlfriend after girlfriend after girlfriend. The relationships lasted about 2 or 3 weeks give or take. His baby's mother (Kayla's mother) died 2 years ago during a robbery. It broke his heart and damaged him permanently but he moved on eventually. He wanted his daughter to have a mother figure in her life. When it was time for those "talks", Ace didn't know shit. The only thing he knew about was that a female got her period every month. Nothing more.

"Yeah, you right but you gonna like this one," he said confidently.

Hearing the door bell ring, Ace ran downstairs to answer it. He looked through the peephole then opened the door.

"Wassup baby?" he greeted his new lover.

Standing at 5'6", Imani was absolutely gorgeous. Her brown skin glistened in the sun and big doe eyes hypnotized everybody. With a soft round face and plump red lips, she could've been mistaken for a model.

"Hey daddy," she purred as she planted a kiss on Ace's lips.

He moved aside and let her in the house. Imani's titties and ass bounced with every step she took. His dick got stiff as he watched her thick hips sway from side to side. He licked his lips at the thought of fucking her right there in the living room.

"You can sit down," Ace offered as he walked over to the couch and sat on the royal blue suede sofa.

Imani put her oversized purse on the floor and sat beside him. She crossed her legs at the knee and looked around the living room, impressed.

"You're doin' good for a nigga with a kid," she said as she nodded her head up and down.

Ace laughed as he ran his hand across his goatee.

"Thanks I guess. I gotta do what I gotta do for me and mine."

She nodded and gave him a soft look.

"Is she here?" Imani asked.

"Yeah. Kayla! Come here!"

"Coming daddy!"

Kayla came down the stairs and immediately averted her gaze at Imani. She inwardly sighed as she walked toward the two.

"Kayla, this is Imani. Imani, this is my baby girl Kayla," Ace introduced the girls.

There was an awkward silence. Neither one of them said anything to each other. Deciding to be the first to speak, Imani broke the silence.

"I heard that you graduated high school and are going to college," she said with a smile, "Congratulations."

Kayla shyly smiled back.

"Thanks. I wanna be a nurse practitioner."

"That's good. You can take care of your daddy when he gets old," Imani joked.

Ace playfully punched her in the arm.

"Shut up. I'ma let y'all get better acquainted while I smoke me a blunt," he said as he got up and went upstairs.

Kayla watched her father go upstairs, leaving her alone with Imani. She put her head down and fiddled with her fingers in nervousness.

"Come. Sit," Imani said as she patted a spot next to her on the cushion.

Slowly, Kayla walked and sat next to her. She was starting to feel uneasy. Imani picked up on that.

"Don't be shy, baby. I don't bite," she said in a sensual tone.

She brushed a piece of Kayla's long, expensive Brazilian weave out of her face and grabbed her chin with her thumb and index finger, lifting her head up.

"How old are you?" Imani asked, looking deeply into her eyes.

"18," Kayla answered honestly.

"Still a virgin?"

"Y-yes."

Imani moaned in response to Kayla's embarrassment. She tilted her head to the side seductively, taking in her beautiful features.

"You ever kissed girl?" she questioned once more.

Kayla shook her head.

"No. I'm not gay."

Imani chuckled as she ran a finger across Kayla's bare thigh. The shorts she had on barely covered her legs and showed the imprint of her fat pussy. Her skin was the color of milk chocolate mixed with caramel, which made Imani's pussy moisten with her juices. Her pink acrylic polished nails traveled higher up her thigh.

"I could change that," she whispered in her ear.

Imani licked Kayla's ear as her spider-like fingers crept up her sex. She rubbed her pussy slowly up and down then in a circular motion. Kayla's eyebrows furrowed as she grabbed Imani's hand.

"No Miss Imani!" she cried out.

Imani grabbed her small hands by the wrists and held them with one hand.

"Sit the fuck still," she hissed through clenched teeth.

Imani grabbed Kayla's jaw and forced her tongue down her throat. She kissed her passionately, sucking on her bottom lip and flicking their tongues together. Kayla moaned in Imani's mouth as a new tingling sensation settled between her legs. She felt her panties getting wet.

"Wait," Kayla gasped as she pulled away.

"What's the matter?" Imani asked as she leaned in to kiss her again.

"I think I..."

Her voiced trailed off.

"You think you what?"

"I think I peed on myself," Kayla said as she looked down.

Imani wanted to laugh at her. She was so inexperienced and innocent. It was time to explain some "things" to her.

"You didn't pee. That's your juices baby girl," Imani told her.

"Juices?" Kayla asked quizzed.

"Yes. It's called 'getting wet'. When you get wet, that means you're turned on; you like what you're doing or what the person is doing to you."

Ready to get down to business, Imani unbuttoned her silk baby blue blouse. Her braless breasts were sitting up perfectly without a hint of sag with medium sized brown nipples. Kayla's pupils dilated at the sight of her titties. She'd never seen another woman's breasts except for her mother's and her own. She was fascinated.

"I'm gonna show you what it's like to be a woman," Imani told her as she closed the space between them.

"But before we begin, you need to be on a full stomach. I have some milk in my tits just for you."

Kayla's mouth dropped. Sucking on a girl's titties never crossed her mind before. Not even out of curiosity. In no position to rebel, she laid across Imani's lap, brought her mouth up to her left breast and began suckling on her nipple like a newborn baby. Imani let her head fall back on the couch as Kayla's soft, warm tongue swirled her nipple in circles.

The sounds of Ace's footsteps startled Imani a little, making her jump up out of her trance.

"Y'all okay?" Ace asked as he came down the stairs.

"Yeah babes," Imani answered casually.

When he got down the stairs, he was surprised and turned on by what he saw. His daughter was getting breastfed by his girlfriend. He sat down beside them, watching and enjoying the show.

"So this is how you get down now? I can't fuck but you lettin' my daughter do this?" he asked as he smirked.

Imani smiled and licked her lips.

"I wanted her first. Save the best for last," she said as she winked at him.

Ace leaned in and kissed her tenderly on the lips. She tasted sweet like cherries. Her tongue intertwined with his and lips pressed against each others. He bit her bottom lip, sucked on it then kissed her again. Feeling precum on the tip of his dick, he pulled away from her ending the passionate kiss.

"How you got her to do this?" Ace asked interested.

Kayla always gave him lip and attitude whenever he told her to do something. Getting her to listen was like getting a cat to take a bath. Nearly impossible.

"It took a little effort. She fought me a little but I got her to act right," Imani boasted as she cradled Kayla's head.

Ace shook his head as he watched Kayla breastfeed. He never disciplined her like he should have but he was going to start now.

"What did daddy tell you about fighting back?" he said to Kayla as he pulled her shorts down her legs.

He spanked her ass when she didn't respond.

"Huh? How many times did we have this talk?"

Kayla pulled away from the nipple that was giving her milk.

"Three times!" she whimpered.

He spanked that ass again.

"Three times," he repeated.

"That's too many. Me and Imani have something for smart mouthed girls, especially you."

Kayla started to cry. She never got punished before. Let alone grounded. The only thing she got close to being grounded was not being able to go outside for 2 days. Her father never gave her harsh punishment.

"Get the bag or no?" Imani asked Ace as she stood up.

"Nah, not yet. I'ma get her ready first."

She kneeled down in front of Kayla and kissed her on the lips.

"Daddy has a big dick so prepare yourself," she warned, "If you see blood it won't be your period. If you know what that means."

Imani laughed cruelly, walking away and up the stairs. Kayla looked up at her father with tears and fear evident in her light brown eyes.

"I'm sorry for being a bad girl. I'll behave daddy," she pleaded.

Ace shook his head as he unbuckled his belt and jeans. He let his jeans drop from his hips and exposed himself. His long, black dick jutted out straight from his body.

"Ain't none of that shit now Kayla. Since you wanna be grown, I'ma show what it's like."

****

Part 2?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy's Girls (Urban Fiction)

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds