• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Our First Time

Our First Time

As she watches the water rise in the bathtub, she sits back to remember the first time he touched her. She can already feel her little cunt getting nice and wet just thinking about him!

Several Years Ago...

The day had been spent within each other's company. Good times were had. But as the evening progressed, she found herself wanting more. She waited in anticipation for his return. His kisses had already had her body on fire from earlier in the day. He had made her feel amazing and she didn't want the day to end. She begged him to come to her place later in the evening.

She met him at the door already dripping wet just waiting on him. She slowly guided him to her bed chamber. As they sat on the bed, their hands were already wondering all over each other. He firmly grabbed her breast and nibble her in to near ecstasy! Her toes were already tingling. This was a new sensation for her. Her ex-husband had never made her feel this way before. From her breast, he kissed his way down her stomach and back up to the other breast. She had never felt the feelings he was giving her. His tongue slowly flicked her nipple and then suckled her right to the edge. Then he stopped.

He gently guided her pants and underwear off. He gently kissed and licked his way down her body until he reached her sweet snatch. Once there he slid one finger slowly inside, followed by the second. He then stopped and she whined as if she would just fall apart before him. He moved up to scoop her up in his arms. Then he roamed her body again in search of her sweet honey pot.

He held her ever so sweetly, as he finally helped her over the edge. She felt the sensation in her toes and all the way up her body. She had never felt an orgasm this hard before. Her body reacted just as he had wanted it to. She could not stop the urge to cum again. He continued to stroke her clit as she came another 2 times. She rode out and bucked under his amazing touch each time. As she came down from her third orgasm, she looked in his eyes and went in for a kiss.

The kiss felt like it went on for ages. When he finally pulled away, she again looked into his eyes. But this time she spoke. "I have never felt this way before. I've never been allowed to have more than one orgasm." His loving eyes told her all she needed to know. This was what love was. He rubbed her jaw, as he said, "Baby, it isn't always about the man. The woman should always feel special. May I make love to you?" She had never had someone speak this way to her. She again looked into his eyes, and pulled his mouth closed to hers.

No words needed to be spoken. He let her slip his shirt over his head and help him out of his jeans. As she got on her knees before him, he reached for her hand saying "No Baby. Not this time. I am here to make love to you.". He gently pushes her down on the bed and pulls her to him. This had never happen to her before so she did not know what he was going to do next. When he got her where he wanted her, he began to push himself into her sweet snatch. She was so tight and felt him glide all the way in.

She could not help but to start to wiggle her hips in sync with his slow movements. As they grinded together each one was feeling passion they had never felt before. He began to kiss her again and she knew it would not be long until she was screaming his name. She moaned into his mouth as he sought out her tongue. She felt he would soon be ready for a release of his own. And she wanted it to be something special for him as he had made it for her.

She asked if they could change positions. He then placed her on her side. Again she was slightly confused as he snuggled in behind her. He then inserted himself back into her. He reached around her to stroke her clit once again. Once he started touching her, she could not help herself. She had started riding him backwards and was milking his dick with her muscles. He had started to moan just as she had earlier. As she continued to ride and milk him, his strokes got faster. Pretty soon, she sought her own release again and too her surprise he came with her.

She had never felt someone cum with her before. This made her that more hot and in need of comfort. She rode and milked him dry until there was no more cum left. They lay there connected with him still inside her. She still felt herself quiver around his massive stick. He then told her that he needed to hold her. She wanted nothing more than to please him. She moved on the bed so she could obey his ever command.

As they lay there and stared at each other into the night, she pondered what it would be like to be with him every day. She had never felt such passion as she had this night. She knew at that moment that she was in love with him. She still quivered at his touch.

Back in the present...

She now lay in the bath stroking her clit as he had showed her how to do that night so long ago. She rubbed more exceedingly seeking her much needed release. As she started to moan, he walked in to the bathroom. He stood there in the doorway watching her growing excited knowing she was thinking of him. He could no longer resist the urge to touch her. She slightly jumped as he startled her with his touch. He lifted her out of the tub and to the bathroom sink where he spread her wet legs and tasted her sweet pussy juice. He licked and relished in her juices as if he was a starved man. He licked her up and down and sucked her clit hard. He wanted her to cum hard on his face.

He knew she was getting close. She was grinding on his face just like her wanted her to. She rode his face until she was screaming his named. It had been awhile since he had tasted her. He wanted to be sure she knew he missed her and needed her still. As she began to quiver after her massive orgasm, she pulled his face to hers. She licked all her sweet nectar off his face. He then took her face in his hands and asked her to make love to him like it was the first time.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Our First Time

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 328 milliseconds