• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Herb Garden in the Window

Herb Garden in the Window

123

*Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

Disclaimers: Yes, I need an Editor; no I do not want an Editor. Yes, there's too many people to keep track of. Yes, it jumps around too much. Yes it's too long. Yes it's too short. Yes it's in the wrong category. Yes, this is stupid shit, confusing shit. And, yes, I am barely literate, hardly legible. Honestly? Why even bother?

Just scroll down to the bottom and leave comments based solely on the Disclaimers.

Also, if male bisexuality offends you, please hit the 'backspace' key now.

For everyone else, I hope you enjoy this little tale.

*.*.*

Brian Breaux stood outside, on the second floor landing of the fire escape. The landing was a large one, ten feet by eight feet of solid concrete. He had a lawn chair and a small charcoal grill sitting out on the covered landing.

The landing was covered by the concrete pad that formed the fire exit landing for the third floor of the three story apartment building. It was fortunate that it was covered; a steady rain hammered all around him. But his grill and his lawn chair were nice and dry.

Brian had taken four leg quarters out, marinated them in buttermilk and various spices overnight, and now was just waiting for the coals to get that whitish exterior before putting the chicken on the grill.

In the apartment building next to him, Carmen Montoyez glanced out the second story window, the small window over her small kitchen sink. She watched the relentless downpour as it battered the window.

A movement directly across from her caught Carmen's attention. For a long moment, she admired the well-muscled physique of the older man, with his smoothly shaved head and blonde beard and mustache. The goatee and mustache had a few strands of silver mixed in with the blonde, but his face was free of wrinkles.

The man was dressed in white tank top, showing off his muscled arms and chest. He was in a pair of cargo shorts which showed off his tight looking buttocks and well-muscled tanned legs.

The nineteen year old girl turned and announced to her older brother, "That hot guy's outside again."

Philippe Montoyez scrambled off the small couch and joined his sister at the window.

Outside, the man turned and began putting his chicken onto the hot grill. When he turned, both brother and sister could see his broad chest, flat abdomen. They could also see the outline of a thick bulge in his shorts.

"God, I would just love to wrap my lips around that man's dick," Philippe admitted, putting his arm around the waist of his sister.

"Mm-hmm," Carmen agreed, looping her arm around her brother's waist.

"You slut," Philippe teased.

"Faggot," Carmen teased.

"Are your, look, your nipples are hard," Philippe teased, rubbing his sister's heavy breast.

"Me? Look at you!" Carmen lightly protested. "Cock's all hard."

Philippe dropped his hand to his sister's well-formed buttocks and began rubbing the soft, smooth flesh. She dropped her own hand to his buttocks and massaged them as they continued to watch the handsome man across the small alley.

"Oh, don't do that; I'll shoot off right here," Philippe groaned as his sister's fingertips grazed his anus.

"Shove that big fat cock up your tight ass," Carmen taunted, rubbing her brother's anus.

"Oh," Philippe groaned.

"Fuck you hard," Carmen continued.

"God, I'm about to..." he warned.

With one last look at the handsome man, Carmen sank to her knees and took her brother's cock into her mouth. She was able to swallow all five inches of his slender cock, using tongue, lips and throat muscles to milk him.

"Oh," Philippe let out a long moan and pumped his semen into his sister's gulping mouth.

The last few spurts, she held in her mouth. When she was sure he'd finished, she got to her feet again and kissed him. He sucked his semen from her mouth and swallowed.

Then she turned and bent forward, resting her elbows on the counter. Philippe knelt down behind her and began tonguing her wet pussy from behind. She groaned as he used his thumbs to push her puffy lips apart. His tongue lapped up and down, then he drove three fingers into her tight pussy and mashed her clitoris with his thumb.

"Oh shit, yeah!" Carmen moaned and shook in orgasm.

Outside, unmindful of the illicit activities taking place just a few yards away, Brian turned the chicken pieces over, then added the four links of sausage to the grill.

When all was cooked, Brian carefully wheeled the grill over and wedged it into the far corner, well out of the way. Some errant drops of rain struck the grill's cover and the droplets sizzled. Brian made sure the air vents for the grill were closed, then gathered platter of food and folded lawn chair, and went into the building.

"Oh, dinner's ready?" Sandy, a heavy set Latin woman joked as Brian walked past her apartment door.

He did not answer, just chuckled and unlocked his own door. He did like Sandy Resendez, with her waist length black hair and round face and round breasts and round backside. The girl was a dancer at Micky's Bar, paid her rent every month in cash. She also let Brian know she was available, for a few bucks for a good fuck and suck.

But she was a smoker; she reeked of damp cigarettes. And Brian suspected she was on drugs most of the time.

Inside his own apartment, a sixteen by twelve foot apartment, Brian smiled as his two parakeets greeted him with tweets and squeaks.

"Yeah, yeah, just not right that I'm eating chicken, huh?" he smiled.

The crock pot let out the delicious smells of baked beans when he took the lid off. Brian spooned a heaping mound onto a plate, then got one leg quarter and one sausage link off of the large platter.

The small table sat against the large window that looked out onto the back courtyard of the two apartment buildings, looked out onto the large swimming pool. Right now, with the pelting rain, there was no one swimming. If the rain had not been coming down in buckets, there would be at least five bikini-clad women lolling about.

"Why even have a pool?" Brian smiled, thinking of the women that lived in the two buildings. "Never seen one of them even dip their big toe into that water."

Pulling his glance away from the large pool, Brian looked at his herb garden. He'd taken careful measurements of the window, forty two by thirty, then had cut a two by six board. The frame held three shelves and Brian had heavily treated each shelf with water seal. Several pots held various herbs, herbs he used in his cooking.

."Son of a biscuit eater!" he coughed; the beans were too hot.

While Brian tried to eat the still quite hot meal, Carmen and Philippe sat in Unit 2E at their own kitchen table, casually doing their homework. Both were students at the University of Louisiana at DeGarde. Carmen was in her second semester, Philippe in his fourth.

When Philippe had graduated from Lloyd M. Bentsen High School in Sweet Oak, Texas, most had expected the handsome young man to attend Connelly College, in Oakleaf, Texas. Others expected him to attend Norman College, in Lowridge, Texas. Instead, the young man had applied for and had been given a grant to attend ULD, majoring in hydraulics engineering.

He spent the first semester in Sharp Shire dormitory. But an incident at the very beginning of his second semester had prompted Philippe's father, Carlos Montoyez to sign a waiver, allowing Philippe to live off-campus.

Philippe did not divulge much other than a group of students beat him up. Carlos suspected, but could not bring himself to ask if the beating had been motivated by anti-gay sentiment.

The following year, Carmen graduated from Lloyd M. Bentsen High School and decided to follow her brother to ULD, to major in Business Administration. Her boyfriend, Jared Jones was quite upset that she would not be going with him to Connelly. But Carmen had tired of the brash African-American's boorish behavior.

Both Carmen and Jared celebrated their birthdays on April 15. Both high school students became eighteen, and after a party at the Super Six movie theater, after cake and ice cream, Jared put a condom on his cock, lined it up to Carmen's dry pussy, and shoved.

She had screamed; losing her virginity hurt far worse than she'd ever imagined. Jared had groaned and filled the condom with his seed.

Ever since that day, whenever the two were alone, Jared expected pussy. Her time of the month simply meant she'd be wrapping her beautiful pouting lips around his cock, instead of wrapping her pussy lips around him.

From April fifteenth until August third, Carmen endured Jared's endless sexual demands. From July twentieth, when she told him she was going to ULD, Carmen put up with Jared's attempts to change her mind. On her last day in Sweet Oak, Texas, Carmen did not even kiss Jared good-bye.

Arriving at the Greyhound bus terminal in front of the DeGarde Inn, Carmen screamed happily when she saw her beloved brother. She wrapped her arms around him, kissed him, then would not let go of him until the bus driver got her footlocker out from underneath the bus.

The apartment was six blocks away from the DeGarde Inn and both brother and sister were covered in a sheen of sweat by the time they carried the heavy footlocker from DeGarde Inn to apartment 2E.

Once inside the twelve by sixteen foot room, Carmen stripped off her sweat soaked clothing, pulled her calf length black hair out of her ponytail, and bent over to open her footlocker.

Stunned, Philippe stared at his sister's upturned buttocks, light brown anus, and underneath, her dark curls and light pink pussy lips. She rooted around inside the chest for a moment, then found her bikini and wiggled and jiggled into the two scraps of material.

Coming swimming?" she asked. I saw that pool."

"Uh, yeah, go on, I'll be there in a minute," Philippe stammered.

"No, come on; you need to go with me," Carmen ordered.

Philippe tried to get undressed and tried to pull his bathing trunks on without revealing his hard cock to his sister. Carmen, however, did not afford her brother any privacy.

"Baby, I give you that?" Carmen asked, plastering herself against him.

"Uh, yeah, I uh..." Philippe stammered, highly embarrassed.

Carmen smiled and silenced him with a kiss.

"I'll take care of it when we get back," she said. "But right now? God, I just want to get in that pool."

They swam in the cool water, paddled or stood in the shallow end and talked and laughed and squealed happily. Finally, when their fingertips and feet had become prunes, they got out and toweled off. Then, hand in hand, they returned to Apartment 2E.

"Got any condoms?" Carmen asked, looking in the nightstand drawers.

"No," Philippe said.

"Need to get some; we're not fucking without them," Carmen said.

"Carmen, we're not supposed be fuck..." Philippe said but she silenced him by stuffing her tongue into his mouth, by rubbing his cock with her small hand.

She then pulled him to the bed and eased his trunks down. His cock sprang up and Carmen again stuffed her tongue into his mouth as she stroked his hard on. She dropped her top to the floor and encouraged him to play with her 34D breasts for a moment. Then she got on her knees and gave Philippe a blow job.

It was Philippe's third blow job ever. His first had been from Mr. Hooper, the English teacher at Lloyd M. Bentsen High School.

The second one had been interrupted when the young man's dorm roommate had walked into the dorm room. The student had screamed, then bellowed in outrage and had physically attacked both Philippe and Tony. Others, curious about the noise and screams, joined in, sending Philippe and Tony to St. Elizabeth's Trauma Center with cuts and bruises.

Mr. Hooper had been quite skilled at cock sucking. But he had also made Philippe feel very guilty. Tony had been clumsy; Philippe's cock was the very first one the young student ever sucked.

Carmen was skilled. She moaned and hummed happily as she bobbed her head along the length of Philippe's shaft.

"Oh, Carmen, oh damn, here it, oh God, I'm going to..." Philippe moaned.

"Mm-hmm," Carmen encouraged.

When he finished spurting his seed into her mouth, Carmen stood up. She showed him a mouthful of his semen. Then she pressed her open mouth to his mouth and fed him some of his semen.

"Need get some condoms," Carmen said, then dropped her bikini bottom to the floor and again rummaged in her footlocker.

Then she huffed and opened her purse. She produced a hairbrush then sat cross legged, breasts and neatly trimmed triangle on full display of her brother as she brushed her long black hair.

"Now, I uh, I'm not much of a cook," Philippe warned.

"I'll do the cooking, you do the cleaning," Carmen bargained. "But tonight? Can you get us a pizza? Oh! And some beer?"

It was a nine block walk to the Piggly-Wiggly Supermarket. The girl at the cash register did not even ask the handsome young man for his ID. She smiled and complimented him on his shoulder length dark hair as she rang up the case of St. Elizabeth's Lager and the twelve pack of condoms.

"Oh, you're going love that," she assured him as she rang up the two frozen pepperoni pizzas. "What I do? I kind of rub some butter on the pan before I put it in, you know?"

"Thanks," Philippe said

Carmen had not dressed since Philippe had left for the store. She just sat in the middle of the full sized bed, looking at his text books.

"Hydraulics is boring," she declared.

"Uh huh, catch," Philippe said, tossing her the box of condoms.

They lay in bed, eating the pizza, drinking the lukewarm beer, and cuddling. Then, Carmen did what she should have done with Jared. She showed her lover how to make love to her.

Philippe became quite skilled at handling Carmen's breasts, eating her pussy, and really enjoyed sliding his latex covered cock into her hot wet pussy. Carmen enjoyed having an attentive, selfless lover. She enjoyed having a passionate lover. Philippe's cock was not as long, not as thick as Jared's cock, but Philippe's lovemaking was far more satisfying.

Now, almost a year later, most thought that brother and sister were actually husband and wife. Neither Philippe nor Carmen ever saw fit to correct these assumptions.

"Soup and sandwiches all right for supper?" Carmen asked as she wrote out her Algebra equation.

"Yeah, sounds good," Philippe agreed.

She completed her assignment then quickly prepared their dinner. Then afterward, Philippe cleaned pot and pan and bowls and plates.

They lay in bed, sharing a can of beer, watching reruns of 'Family Guy' and laughing. Then as the rain steadily beat against the window, they made love.

They no longer needed condoms. Carmen had gone to a doctor in Kimble, Louisiana and had Dr. Farbacher prescribe birth control pills.

They made love until Philippe groaned and emptied his balls into her tight pussy. Then he knelt between her splayed legs and sucked her pussy clean of his semen. Of course, this always made them both aroused, so they again made love, this time with Carmen bouncing up and down on his rigid pole while he played with her bobbling breasts.

The rain and the several cans of beer had lulled brother and sister to sleep early the previous day. So Carmen was up early the next morning. Nude, she stood by the kitchen window, watching the early morning activity of a few robins. Then she saw movement at the large swimming pool.

Brian Breaux had chosen this particular apartment complex when he lost his trailer solely because of the large swimming pool. Each morning, from April until November, whenever weather permitted, he got up at six o'clock, pulled on a pair of swim trunks, and came outside. Brian would then do a very vigorous workout.

His chest and arms were well-muscled from his intense workout. His legs were well-muscled from his intense workout. His abdomen was flat, even beginning to show the outline of a six pack because of his workout.

Today was no exception. Just as Carmen was peering out of her window, Brian was diving into the quite cold water. The sun had not warmed the water yet and Brian gasped as the water shocked him.

"He's at the pool," Carmen roused her brother.

"Huh?" Philippe asked sleepily.

"The guy, that hot guy; he's swimming right now, come on," Carmen said excitedly.

Brother and sister struggled into their swim suits, brushed their teeth, brushed their long hair, then scurried out of their apartment.

Brian did not notice them at first. He had completed his warm up laps. Now he was concentrating on his butterfly stroke. Thirty laps of the powerful churning, then he rolled onto his back to begin his backstroke.

"Ola," Carmen said as she and Philippe dangled their legs in the cold water.

"Oh, hey," Brian said, surprised to see two people at the pool so early.

"Eh, you uh, you hablo espanol?" Philippe asked.

"Mm? No, no, afraid not," Brian smiled slightly.

He spoke fluent Spanish; most of his crew at the St. Elizabeth's Water & Sewage were Mexican. But Brian knew that hiding this fact gave him a little advantage.

Brian also knew that the two young people spoke fluent English; he'd heard them arguing enough times as they lugged groceries from their little Toyota.

Brian began his backstroke and almost sucked in a lungful of water when he heard the young woman say his body made her horny.

He did cough when he heard the young man agree. He also heard the young man ask his companion if she thought they could entice Brian to fuck him, deflower him.

Their Spanish was deplorable, even though both looked Latin. Brian suspected that they were third or fourth generation Americans. They probably grew up in a home where Spanglish was spoken. Often, the young man used the feminine instead of the masculine tense of the word.

Finally, Brian did his cool-down laps, then got out of the pool. He padded over to where his towel lay and began to briskly dry off.

"Erm," the woman was now standing near him.

Her bikini was a vibrant blue with black dots. The two patches that covered her nipples did little to contain her breasts; the thin string looked ready to pop. The scrap that covered her pubic mound had a noticeable camel toe and Brian could see a few tendrils of dark hair escaping the side.

Her husband, boyfriend, whatever the young man was stood next to her. They both regarded Brian with beautiful dark eyes.

"I uh, me and me Philippe?" Carmen said, indicating Philippe with her hands.

"Yes?" Brian smiled what he hoped was a friendly smile.

"Erm, me and you?" Carmen asked, laying on a Hispanic accent as thickly as she could.

"Me and you what?" Brian asked.

"And erm, eh, uh, me and you?" Philippe asked, a hot blush making his golden skin dark.

"Me and you what?" Brian repeated.

"We fawk maybe?" Carmen asked.

"We fawk?" Philippe echoed.

Brian regarded them for a long moment, then smiled and nodded approval. Then he frowned.

"This, this, how much this going cost me?" he asked.

"Eh? No, no, we not prostitutes," Carmen snapped angrily.

"Carmen," Philippe said gently.

"What? He thinks we..." Carmen snapped in Spanish.

"What's he supposed to think? Philippe said quietly. "We just come up and ask him fuck us."

"I uh, I'm in apartment two C," Brian offered. "Uh, apartmento dos uh dos c."

Even Carmen had to smile at the handsome man's clumsy attempt at Spanish.

"Si," Carmen agreed.

Brian led the way up the fire escape stairs, grateful his four years in the Navy had taught him to make his bed immediately upon arising.

He had his apartment key on a flexible wrist band and unlocked the door.

Brother and sister looked around, admiring the clean, orderly apartment.

"Let me just..." Brian said nervously, opening the door of the small bathroom.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Herb Garden in the Window

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds