• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Hidden in a Circle of Friends Pt. 02

Hidden in a Circle of Friends Pt. 02

12

If you are reading this from the location of my publishing you would know this is a wife sharing/cuckolding story. If you're not into stories with this kind of content please politely move on as this isn't for you. If you're the type of psycho that just likes to write ignorant comments without an explanation or helpful advice: get fucked idiot!! For the rest of you I hope the read is partially original, and enjoyable.

**************

Colin

Tonight's sex rated only second to the very first time we met years before. Our intimacy was a roller coaster of emotions. I was surprised by my wife Rachel's sudden desire to role play the position of another cheating wife with me being her wanted stud. I wanted to enjoy it, and I accepted her transformation presented by her vivid imagination. Although I should been more wary of how my past knowledge was telling me that everything she was portraying was against everything I knew about her. My wife had always been jealous, and that jealousy was always ok with me. She wasn't high maintenance as long as she knew that I was always going to be there for her. When she tried to make me call her by any other name then her own, and pretend to be a carnal treasure for my pleasure I became irrevocably distracted.

Her tears that followed her confession to finding my cuckold browsing were misunderstood. In the attempt to understand my private fantasies she became mistaken in my position inside them. It crushed her to think I was interested in other married women as trophies. She was willing to fight for me outside her comfort zone to keep me from pursuing others outside our marriage.

When I tried to explain to her she had me all wrong, she instantly expressed relief finding that it was me that fantasied to be the voyeur to another stranger entering our relationship. I had feared how to discuss the topic of my strongest sexual urge, and didn't know how she would respond to my de-emasculating obsession. She could have assumed it was me trying to introduce swinging, or she could have been repulsed with my perversion. I understood cultural norms and how it was possible for her to reject me for my sexual kink that included me watching her with another man, but she didn't.

As she accepted my admission to what I was really interested in I became intensely sexually excited. Her tears dried, and she then tended to mine. The fear of rejection was staggering for both of us, but we found mutual pleasure when she understood that I had not even considered another woman. She started to understand how she became a vivid part of my sexual monologue without her knowing, and it aroused her. She was adjusting very positively to the reversal of tables.

When she uttered the question, "You wanted to be the cuckold," it followed with her inserting my raging hard on. I had positively answered her question, and my excitement was feeding her own. "Do you want to watch me with another man even though I wouldn't want you with another woman," She asked again to make sure she had it correct?

I promised her once again she was the only women for me, and promised that I only wished to watch if it meant to pleasure us both. She didn't understand what I meant so I repeated myself, "I never want to lose you, but I would enjoy watching as you are pleasured."

"I could have other men as you watch," she said in a moan as she bounced up and down on my shaft. As she started getting closer to coming her erotic questions continued, "Would you want to know my boyfriend; the man that behind closed doors would fuck me...arghhh...Can he be a friend, a boyfriend," she panted?

Her approval was on display as she continued to bounce up and down on my overly rigid rod; it had become so hard that the stiffness was causing me mild pain as I felt myself coming closer to completion. I knew her questions might only be sexual talk in the moment, but it was very clear she liked something about the subject. I wanted to answer, but not to lose control and cum immediately. "Yes, I would want to watch and take my turn with you arghhh. Wouldn't you want variety, and skip having a boyfriend," I answered in slow deliberate voice.

"I want to decide," she asked again with her eyes rolled back and her pelvis grinding for vaginal release against me?

Her request to decide was exactly what I wanted to hear. I wanted her to make the choice, and with her freedom of pleasure I would find vicarious pleasure. "Yes you would always choose! As long as you love me enough to always let me watch and join afterwards," I said while losing the fight to hold back my orgasm.

"I know who I want," she screamed while starting her orgasmic contractions. "I don't want a stranger, I want you to share me with someone who knows us," she said as her orgasm started to fall off and mine started to erupt.

I was too nervous to ask.

------

Rachel

Circumstances can make anyone appear honest even if you previously hid the truth from even yourself. After having sex that first night when the truth came pouring out we both silently slipped to our sides of the bed and presumed to fall asleep. I don't think either of us feel asleep right away, and I can still remember being awake for hours thinking about what just happened.

I had buried my own interests deep down inside for years. I had realized I hadn't indulged like I had in my college years since I was married. I knew it was partially due to changes in me, and my understanding that I wasn't interested in being a hedon any longer. In college I was no angel, and I was the type of girl that had more guy friends then girlfriends. I don't think my husband ever truly understood that side of me, and after meeting him and knowing how good things were with him I didn't want him to know everything either. I never missed being the girl that had lots of guy friends with nobody to call a boyfriend. At the time I wasn't sure if it was the number of guys I kept in my company that scared away new men, or the reputation that eventually followed me around. Eventually I started to hate meeting new men, and trying to decipher if they were just after a good time or if they might be the rare person after my heart. I knew it wasn't because I wasn't attractive, but it might have been because of the type of men I attracted. This was the reason I found myself not drawn to a man with no history and no social appeal. Even when I was finishing college I would rather convert my better male friends into part time lovers then privilege another player.

The more I thought about having relations with other men, the more I realized I still had a weakness for man I considered a real friend. It wasn't like I had many male friends at this time of my life anyway; at least the type that broke the barrier between acquaintance and kindred spirit. Although lying in bed in the dark with the spot light of truth shinning down on me I was finally able to admit something I had been trying to bury. I had a crush on one of my husband's best friends. I knew the crush wasn't recent, and not something caused by anything that occurred this evening. I was drawn to him the same way I was drawn to my husband. When we all sat together and just hung out I felt like he was somebody I could rely on, and could trust in ways I couldn't with other people. Knowing he was my husband's closest friend and somebody that we already shared time with made him part of my extended family. He was much older than me, but he was the rugged and men-of-men types. I had witnessed him date a dozen women since I met him several years ago, and I had to agree with his actions to distance himself from those women as they were not meant for him. He was an honest and loyal friend to my husband and I, and I saw him as the beautiful man he was. I knew without a shadow of a doubt if I was a single woman I would have wanted to date him and more, and now that I was presented with this idea of being with another man I found myself resisting the temptation to accept.

The morning came and Colin was out of bed first. I heard him rummaging in the kitchen and preparing something to eat. "I must have been damn good last night to get him to cook me breakfast without me even getting out of bed," I thought with a satisfied smirk on my face. I stretched in bed one last time, and enjoyed those final moments before getting up to join him.

I made my way into the kitchen and sat at the nook at the end of the countertop. We smiled at each other and acknowledged the good mood we were in; I smiled that much more when I knew he was happy.

I watched as he continued to cook, and thanked him when he found time to pour my first cup of coffee of the day. He placed our plates across from one another, and sat to join me but remained quiet. As we were eating we looked up at each other several times, and met each other with a shy smirk. We both wanted to say something about last night, but neither of us had the courage to say it yet.

"I guess it will be me," I said while breaking the silence. "I hope you're not feeling embarrassed about what you told me last night," I asked him?

"A little," he answered before quickly continuing so that I couldn't respond, "I didn't expect you to respond so well with it, and I am actually still kind of turned on." He was looking down at his plate, and appeared to be leaving something left unsaid.

"Are you sure you're ok with me knowing, or did you prefer the fantasy more," I asked?

He paused and looked to be thinking very hard how he was going to continue. "I wanted you to know, but you found out earlier than expected. I just think the drama that played out in my head was different than yours," he said with a concerned tone.

"What do you mean different than yours? I thought you wanted me to say those things last night," I said defensively and maybe blind to his reasoning.

"I never considered the reality of you wanting someone serious. My imagination always stopped around the same time we finished each adventure. I thought of it like putting a good book back on the shelf," he admitted. Then he dropped the bomb, "Who is it that you wanted to pick from? It has to be someone we know." For the first time today he was looking at me in the eye.

I spent all last night trying to reason why his admission excited me so much. It was something I didn't know was laying so close under the surface. I might never have realized it was there if I hadn't found out about his fantasy, but it burst free when I found out it was about wife sharing. I wanted to tell him he had nothing to fear, but I am sure we both knew that would be a lie. I would never have realized before how willing I was entertain his idea if he was serious, but it didn't mean I wanted to do it all his way.

"Honey I just didn't have anyone in mind before you mentioned it, but if I did do something like that I would want us to know the guy. I just wouldn't find it enjoyable unless I knew him enough to share some real passion," I said trying to dodge using any particular names.

"Is it someone you work with," he asked blankly.

"No."

"Is it one of our common friends then," he asked in an interrogating tone.

"Maybe, but I would never consider flirting with a married man. Most of our friends are married," I blurted out before realizing I gave up to much information.

"Is it Jay? It is Jay isn't it? I always thought you were overly friendly with him," he said while trailing off and then returning to his half eaten breakfast.

"Is it so bad that I think your friend is hot? Is it bad that it's him that I thought of when considering doing what you're dreaming of," I responded?

"He is someone directly in our lives, and I even work with the guy. We could never put that genie back in the bottle," he explained.

It was obvious that having any friend be the guy we introduced into our couple wasn't to his liking, and he needed to be reminded. "I asked you if you minded if I picked, and you said yes. I can promise you that I would be unwilling to even consider it with a stranger when I have actual feelings for a man that I think would jump at the opportunity. Wouldn't you want to at least imagine having fun with someone you trusted? What if we liked it; the risk of others finding out would be lower since he is already part of our lives. He might be older than us, but you had to already know I found him physically attractive," I said while making myself horny and then getting caught off mid speech.

"It's risky, he works with me and what if he says no. He likes to flirt with you as it is; imagine how he will act after he thinks he has a chance with you," he said before stopping and thinking. "There has to be a type of guy you would rather meet, or even just discuss. I am glad you like the idea to spice things up, but can we just pick someone we don't know well," he pleaded.

I knew after pushing this far and him still not changing his mind on the subject that he was very serious. I had the choice of any kind of situation I wanted, and after reading some of his hidden porn stories I had a few ideas. I didn't want those mysterious men; I wanted what I couldn't have. Jay had been something growing on me the second I understood I could have him. My husband's reluctance to use him would prove a worthy test to see how serious he was in doing something like this. I also thought much more highly of Jay then Colin did right now, he would never cause his best friend public trouble. I didn't need another man in my life, but if I was going to introduce something that risky I wanted to make it as comfortable as possible for all of us; that included me.

"The choice is yours. If you want to discuss your cuckold fantasy it will have to be Jay, and you would have to tell him about our interest if you wanted something beyond fantasy," As I said those last words I felt like myself moistening between the legs.

-----

Jay

"How do you redial on this thing," I mumbled to myself looking for the list of recent calls? I was still running on adrenaline and an over engorge cock when I proceeded to look how I could return the call to Rachel on her husband's phone. He left his phone at my place when he was called into work unexpectedly. I was only trying to tease his wife when something unexpected came through in her messages. She bought the bait and believed it was her husband texting with her, but the parts were she started confessing how she wanted him to tell me how she might want to be with me sexually wasn't something I was fishing for.

I returned the call of the last known caller and waited for the phone to ring. I still didn't know what I would say, but right now it didn't seem to matter. I couldn't pretend something like this didn't happen. The first ring awoke my mixed emotions; how would this affect my relationship with my closest friends. The second ring was making me anxious; could this be something they wanted? The third ring gave me the feeling of betrayal; maybe it was all my fault and I should be a better friend and give them the privacy they deserved. I was about to hang up on the forth ring that never came.

"Hello," said the cringing voice on the phone. I could tell by her tone that she felt like she did something wrong.

"I am so sorry. I am so sorry I tried to be funny; I had no idea you were going to say those things. I am very flattered, and any man alive would feel the same. This was a mistake and I can forget it all happened if you want," I said in one fast burst of words. I waited for her to speak, but she only exhaled deeply into the phone. "If you want to be honest I felt the same way about you, but your husband is actually my closest friend and I won't do anything that would hurt the bro code. I have had a lot of women and you both outlasted them all; I don't want to jeopardize that," as I said these words the reality of what was most important became clear. I was going to put my friendship before the frivolous sex I had previously thought about.

"I am going to tell you something that needs to stay between us. I have to explain why I did what I did," she said before pausing. "Colin and I have been talking dirty in bed lately and we discussed how kinky it would be to have another guy join us. Nothing to the extent of you touching each other; we just thought it would be exciting for me to have two guys," I said trying to leave out the part were Colin wanted to watch. "I didn't like the fantasy with strange guys. We both respect you and see you as someone we trusted. It was my idea to include you in the bedroom fantasy, but he wasn't comfortable with having someone we knew. He was supposed to be thinking about it so I assumed he told you," those last words came out in a sob as the truth started to shame her into tears.

"So he is interested in the cuckold lifestyle, but is too proud to admit it to his friends. That seems like a good idea on his part because I don't think anyone he knows would understand. I don't understand, but it won't change my friendship with him if we keep this between us. He doesn't need to know you accidentally told me," I said trying to comfort her. I decided to leave out the part where I had already searched his phone and seen that he was looking at several cuckold and wife sharing websites. I figured he likely enjoyed the idea, but had no plans to include anyone he knew in his fantasy.

"Thank you. I am so glad you're the person I thought you were," she said in a muffled voice as she must have been wiping away a tear.

"It's ok Rachel. I guess it's true about you old married couples and it's good to know you are still capable of sparking things up to keep the bedroom fires burning. I'll be honest and admit that I would have been honored if he asked me, because sometimes my affections towards you aren't always pure either. You are beautiful and you could make any man jealous," I thought maybe I was trying to hard not to hurt her feminine ego when I said that.

She laughed a happy laugh through her tears and joked, "I knew you wanted me." We then agreed that it was a mistake, and that our friendship was more important than our mutual sexual attraction. We both knew we needed to delete the messages from the phone before Colin seen them. I told her I wasn't familiar with his phone, but that I would try to delete them. She countered with inviting me to deliver the phone to her so that she could insure their deletion. I wasn't sure if it was a good time to be meeting her alone considering what just happened, but her fear of getting caught made deleting the messages much more pressing. I thought about it, and determined we should be safe from temptation now that we understand each other. I accepted her offer to deliver the phone and asked jokingly if she still wanted that milk.

After hanging up I cleaned myself up, and jumped into my car and headed to their home. I laughed to myself as I actually stopped by a convenience mart to pick up her carton of milk. I wondered to myself if I should have rubbed one out before going over because I was still hot and bothered. I knew I was going to do the right thing, but whispers of doing the wrong thing were still coming from my pants.

I pulled into the drive way and had a guilty feeling. The guilt only increased when I saw her face in the door of her home before I even got out of my vehicle. With the phone in one hand and the milk in the other I walked up to the door. She stood back and let me in without saying a word. We both must have felt the awkwardness after admitting our attraction to each other. I handed her the phone, and then extended the milk as well. The phone made it safely into her hand, but the milk fell through the tips of her fingers. The cartoon fell to the floor before either of us could adjust to catch it. On contact with the floor the cartoon split open and shot its contents out.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Hidden in a Circle of Friends Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds