• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Helen

Helen

She is everything I want in a woman, beautiful, smart, funny, the whole package. After another successful cooking class date we end up at her house, into master bedroom, her lights are dimmed, her room is black and white themed. White plush rug, black accent wall housing a sensual picture of her naked body above her bed, black and white comforter. Her king bed sized bed calls my name but she has other plans for us, she leads into her bathroom and runs a bath while lighting candles. She pours in peach bubble bath, turns around give me a look of pure lust she grabs my waist and pulls me towards her, she slowly kisses down my neck and back up, across my jawline then gives me a panty dropping kiss.

My panties are literally on the floor, and my dress and bra are over my head. "I cant wait to taste you, baby," she says softly. She steps back to allow me to undress her, I slowly raise her shirt and unclasp her bra, unbutton her zipper and pulls her soaked panties down. She smells like all woman, and Im craving her juices. We enter the claw footed bath tub my back to her front, and relax. Her hands lightly skims my breasts and stomach before finding their final destination in between my legs, her slender fingers spread and massage my outer labia and her thumb massages my clit. Moans erupt from me, and I start to quiver from her expert touch.

My hand grabs her wrist guiding her into my pussy, where she slips in three fingers, stretching me for later. She stays completely silent, my moans, nonsense words and heavy breathing are the only sounds echoing in the room. I explode into the water as she kisses my neck. We stand and shower off, she leads me to the bed and motions for me to lay down. She gets on her phone and texts someone looks stunning, her wet honey brown skin glistening, heavy breasts swaying with every move, her thick thighs, hiding the treasure I cant wait to uncover, her lip biting distracts me more, and I get wet all over again, her scent clouds my senses and I spread my legs in anticipation.

She's giving me "that" look again and she gives me that little half smile. The doorbell rings, she puts on a robe and goes to answer it, I lay on the bed soaked craving her touch.

She comes back completely naked with a guest, I quickly scramble to cover up but it's too late she's seen my body, "baby, this is Helen, an old friend." She's turned the lights brighter, sits by me and I immediately see a gorgeous, seasoned woman with long salt and pepper flowing hair. Her dark brown skin glows in the light, slender but toned body, her sharp hazel eyes pierce thru mine. Her black pant suit makes her even more intimidating, cleavage pops out under her crisp white blouse. She's examining me, "remove the covers," she demands and I oblige, revealing my body, her eyes takes in every detail of my body, I look over and see T rubbing her soaked pussy and grabbing her breasts.

Helen sits in a nearby chair, spreads her legs, "T, I want you to lay on your back facing your closet with your hands above your head and your legs spread as wide as you can," she commands and T obediently does as told. She looks at me and says, "Eat." I taste T like a starving cat, lick and slurp her pussy, while she grips the edge of the bed and groans. I lick every surface of her pussy, suck her clit, swallow every drop of cum that leaks of her. I look up to see Helen with her hands in her pants, watching me intently while she massages her pussy. Soft moans, and the sound of sloshing, forcing me to cum. T follows right behind, Helen stands, unbuttons her blouse revealing a navy blue lace bra, her modest sized breasts drop down like 10 pound weights. I continue to feast on my woman, as Helen unzips her pants and steps out of her matching lace underwear.

Helen grabs my hair pulls me up until my soaking wet pussy is inches over T's waiting mouth. I slowly lower myself as she says, "suck," and I suck her breasts greedily as if I cant get enough. She's staring down at me, while rubbing her wet folds, I suck each breasts thoroughly, loud moans erupting from her throat, my pussy tightens and opens up as T's tongue is sliding in and own catching every drop of juice I have. Im about to cum but She stops me, She moves me and I lay on my back waiting for her next command.

She looks at T and says, "make her scream," as T grabs a 6 inch strap and secures around her hips she spreads my legs and gently slides the head into me. I grip the sheets and hoarsely moan. Helen climbs on the bed and directs her legs on either side of my head and lowers her hot, dripping pussy over my mouth, I slurp every drop and swallow waiting for the flood gates to open. She slowly rides my face, T speeds up and Helen pulls my legs back giving T unlimited access into my pussy. I start to scream as T cums, and Helen's drops a full load of cum down my throat, then she squirts giving me something to wash it down with. She dismounts my face and gives me a towel to wipe my face, I bite down on the towel as Im about to cum, I scream Helen's name as my lower body explodes. T looks shocked but amused. Helen smirks and goes to shower, T continues to stroke me, and kisses me deeply. After her shower Helen grabs her things to leave. She winks at me on her way out. She's everything I want in a woman.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Helen

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 642 milliseconds