• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • Peter Priper Ch. 08

Peter Priper Ch. 08

12

The preppers formed a ring around Violet. The boys had clenched fists and the girls brandished their sharpened nails. Lily was obviously the new boss, which was what Violet had expected. That girl had been trying to figure out how to dethrone Violet for months.

They no longer wore the old prepper uniform. The boys wore tight black jeans and shirts, sort of a mod thing. The girls had on black hotpants and sleeveless tops, with cat ears and tails. When Lily had suggested the cat outfits Violet had vetoed her. We're called preppers, she'd said. If we dress like cats, people are just going to get confused. Think this through, dumbass.

She had to admit, though, that Lily was rocking the cat outfit. It looked just wicked when she held up her claws. And that ass in those shorts-what a shame it was that lovely thing spent so long covered up with a poodle skirt. Violet had an urge to grab Lily by the ass and kiss her. But she choked back the feeling. She glared, thinking to herself, Fuck you, Lily Lee, you dumb slut, you have no right to have such a hot ass. And Lily glared back.

"Poor little Violet," said Lily. "Poor little traitor, all alone, outnumbered, and defenceless." She raked the air with her claws.

Violet smirked. "Then this should be easy for you." Because that's how you want it. You're a bunch of fucking bullies. You don't dare take someone who can actually hurt you. She raised her fists and shifted into a kickboxing stance. "Hey, Lily," she added as if it was an afterthought, "how's your shoulder? You know, I heard that after you dislocate it once, it pops out again super-easy."

Lily swallowed.

"And Cecil," said Violet, "how's that knee? It takes an awful long time to recover from a knee injury, doesn't it?" Cecil clenched his jaw in a very manly and brave sort of way, and backed up a few steps.

Lily didn't move. She should have ordered the attack right away, but she could never make up her mind. And that's why you can't be the boss, dipshit, thought Violet. "How's the gang getting on without me?"

"Splendid," said Lily, "now that we got rid of the pussylicking twat who gets her ass kicked by a couple of sissy Hearts."

Violet thought back to getting her ass kicked by Millie. It gave her a tingly feeling between her legs. Concentrate, she told herself. "So, caught many Spadists?"

"Lots," said Lily through clenched teeth.

Violet raised her eyebrows.

"We have a traitorous bitch to deal with first," said Lily.

"As in, you haven't caught any."

"Shut up," said Lily.

"None at all."

"I told you to shut up!"

"It's fine," said Violet. "I'm not judging you."

"They're hard to find, okay? Leave me alone. You're such a bitch, Violet." Lily crossed her arms and pouted.

"Yeah, leave Lily alone," said Ethel. "You think you could find more Spadists than her?"

"Is the sky blue? Does the Pope shit in the woods?" Violet frowned. "Um, nix that last one."

Lily put her hands on her hips. "How about you put your money where your mouth is?"

"Sounds good. I'll bet you a hundred euros that by twelve o'clock I can find two likely Spadists and a definite sympathizer."

"You're on," said Lily with a sneer.

Edward glanced at his phone. "Guys, it's already twelve-thirty."

"Oh, right," said Violet. "I already found all those while I had no one to help me but a couple sissy Hearts."

"Fuck you!" Lily stomped on the ground. "You're an arrogant cunt, Violet. You think you can just march back after two weeks and take over the Spadist hunt?"

Violet didn't even have time to reply before there was a round of relieved sighs and one "Oh, thank God." Someone grabbed her from behind. Violet wriggled, trying to get her arms free. She twisted around to see a teary-eyed Daisy. "We missed you so much!" she said, and squeezed Violet, nearly lifting her right off the ground.

"I didn't say I was coming back-" Violet squirmed. "All right, fine. But just for today."

Daisy squealed happily-right in Violet's ear, which made her wince.

"Do you really not wear underwear any more?" asked Mabel.

"Do we have to burn our bras?" asked Daisy.

"Are you going to molest us?" asked Ethel.

"What if we went around in just our bras?" said Daisy. "Hearts hate underwear, so they would hate that, right?"

"I vote for that!" said Edward, grinning.

"I heard lesbians were crazy and they couldn't help molesting girls," said Ethel. "They're like in heat and stuff."

Violet's head was swimming from all the noise.

"Shut up, Ed. No one wants to see your tighty-whities."

"Are you going to make us all flash our tits?"

"Guys! Mary's gonna flash her tits!"

"I'm not going to if you're all staring at me!"

"How is it flashing if no one's looking?"

"Lesbians just grab girls and kiss them and rub themselves against them and try to make them come with their tongues and-"

"Alright, enough!" shouted Violet. "Everyone be quiet. Daisy, that's enough hugging, I can't feel my arms anymore. Ethel, fine, I'll molest you. I have a girlfriend, you know. Are there any other stupid questions?"

"Do we have to fuck you in the ass?" said William.

"No," said Violet, "and hell no, and where the fuck did you get that idea?"

"See," said William, "Cecil and I kind of broke into your room and stole some of your clothes. And I've been putting them on and pretending to be you. Then Cecil tells me how I'm a disgrace to my suit. So I get down on my knees, and he pulls down my, I mean, your panties and rubs Vaseline all over his cock. And I get a dab of it too so I can jerk off. And he, like, puts his cock in my bum really slowly, because I'm, I mean, you're a traitor and a slut. And then he, like, speeds up and keeps fucking me harder and harder until we both blow our loads."

There was a shocked silence.

William turned red. "She asked."

"It's not gay," said Cecil.

"It's not," said William. "I'm pretending to be a girl, so it's totally heterosexual."

Cecil nodded vigorously. "Also, we don't kiss and cuddle and shit. Only homos do that."

"We high-five afterward," said William.

"Um," said Violet. "Yeah, um... just keep the clothes."

"Thanks," said William. "The elastic on your panties is pretty much shot anyway."

Then Violet noticed that Lily had wandered off to the edge of the group, ignored. She had her arms crossed and was looking at the ground. "Everyone, listen up!" Violet called. "I have one condition. You keep the cat outfits. Those are really fucking hot."

Lily gave a thin smile, like she didn't want to admit she was happy. She made a pawing motion at the air. "We're the Pussy Preppers now."

"Oh, I'll prep your pussy," said Violet. She grabbed Lily's spandex-covered ass and squeezed. "Now, then. Pussy Preppers, and whatever you guys are calling yourselves: let's go fuck up some Spadists."

#

The island had changed overnight. There was something grim and apocalyptic about it now. The windows of the food stands were boarded up. An ice-cream truck's tires were slashed. People scurried about eyeing each other like starving rats might. There were screams coming from the woods, and a column of smoke was rising behind the trees.

It was so tense and the air of danger was so palpable that I spent even more time looking around me worriedly than I spent ogling Retta's ass. (Under a little blue skirt tied around her waist that was probably meant to be worn over bikini bottoms, because it barely covered anything at all. She'd paired it with a matching bikini top. Trudy was in tight shorts and an even tighter t-shirt made of very thin white cotton. It covered her slightly less thoroughly than a layer of body paint would. Okay, fine, maybe I wasn't looking around worriedly.)

"Violet!" Retta called. "Violet! Where are you?"

We came to a junction. "We'll have to split up," said Trudy.

Retta frowned. She counted the number of paths on her fingers, then turned around and counted us. I thought for a second I could actually hear the synapses popping in her brain. But it was just fireworks. At least I hoped it was fireworks.

"We have four paths and only three people," Retta eventually said.

"Three paths," said Trudy. "No one needs to go back the way we already came."

"Oh, right." Retta looked down the path to the right. "Doesn't this lead to the Queen's palace? I think I should go get the Queen. Things are bad."

"That is an excellent job for you," said Trudy. "Can you remember what to tell her all by yourself, or should we write it on your hand?" She turned to me. "And if you go wandering off by yourself can you find your way back?"

"This path goes to the market," I said. "I must have been down it fifty times."

"Nonetheless, you can't be trusted alone. There's still the possibility you're just waiting to slip off and contact your other Spadist operatives."

Retta waved to us and we continued down the path.

"You don't want to be alone, do you?" I said to Trudy.

She snorted. "The last thing I need is your protection. In fact, I'm concerned about your safety. Unlike you, I'm a certified martial arts instructor."

"Uh-huh. Which martial art? Karate? Jujutsu? Krav Maga?"

"That last one."

"Let me guess. You learned it during your stint in the IDF."

"Peter, please. It was before I went to college."

"Yeah, see, the IDF and Idaho State are not the same thing."

By then we'd reached the cobblestone road that led down to the market. Trudy said, "You need to stop yapping. There's something going on down this way. Also, I'll have you know I went to Stanford."

"So among all the stuff in that purse, there's a Stanford diploma?"

"Of course."

"Let's see it."

"I don't just whip out my diploma for any guy who asks. What kind of girl do you think I am?"

"Either a compulsive liar or a pathological narcissist, I'm not sure which."

"And where'd you go to school, Dickinson College? No, wait, I know. It was Hardvard."

"And you were at Bigmouth. Or Brownnose."

"Johns Rodkins? Boner Dame?"

"University of California at Lying Out Your Ass?"

"Spearacuse?"

As much as I enjoy bantering with Trudy, I have to admit that it would have been a much better idea to pay attention to what was going on around us. There was a little knot of people up on the road ahead, but we didn't really look to see what they were doing. Then someone bumped into me, but I was kicking myself for not being able to come up with something better than "Spearacuse" and I didn't think to wonder about why they were running in the opposite direction or what they were running from.

Until, that is, some girl in cat ears and a tail grabbed my arms and dug her claws into them. Trudy yelped. Several people had grabbed her. There were about half a dozen of them all together, and they had us surrounded. A boy yanked Trudy's purse away, and another grabbed her arms and covered her mouth. She thrashed around, letting off muffled shouts. Someone had my hands in a vice grip behind my back.

They dragged us up the road. Trudy went quiet. The boy holding her winced, and finally pulled away his hand and wiped it on his pants. "What the fuck?" he said. "Will you stop licking my hand?"

Trudy turned to me and said, "Stiffsburg."

"That is seriously the most important thing to say right now?" I replied.

"And you did an exchange year in France. At the Sorebone."

The black-clothed people walked us up to a clearing. More of them were there, surrounding a terrified blond boy. He was naked - his ass was very pale - and covering his crotch with his hands. A tall Asian girl waved a riding crop at him.

I recognized her-that time the preppers held me down and gangfucked me, she was the one who scratched me up the worst. I looked around and recognized some more faces - that blonde with the big tits who was kind of sweet, a redhead whose skirt I think I might have ripped off. These were the preppers. Though now they were wearing cat outfits, with little black ears and tails, sportsbras and skintight shorts. I spent a while looking at those shorts. To see if any of those asses looked familiar.

The Asian girl snapped the whip in the air. "Take those hands away!"

The blond boy shook his head. "Please."

She whipped him right on the backs of his hands. He yelped and raised them. His whole body was shaking. Even his dick was quivering.

Trudy stretched up on tiptoe to get a better look. "These Diamonds and their preposterous modesty," she said. "Even without accounting for shrinkage he has nothing to be ashamed of."

The Asian girl grabbed his dick and inspected it. "Aha!" she said. "Right there."

"That's a vein, Lily. Every penis has veins. Please, just let me go."

"It's your mark. I always knew you were a filthy little Spadist. I knew it."

"Look, I'm sorry, the King asked me to look at your books, that's all-"

Lily horked a big glob of spit in his face. "Shut up, Spadist. Take him away!" A pair of black-clad boys grabbed him and dragged him into the bushes.

I swallowed. The preppers' fashion sense might have improved, but their temperment had not.

Then from out of the bushes came Violet. She was flushed and sweaty, like she'd just had a hard fucking.

"Violet!" shouted Trudy. "Thank God! We came to save you!"

Violet stared at her in apparent shock. Then she burst out laughing. "Trudy, you are so slow on the uptake sometimes." She rubbed one hand with her other, and I noticed her knuckles were bright red. What she was doing might have been hard, but I doubted there was much sex involved.

With a sneer Violet ambled over to a picnic table where a pair of prepper boys were holding down a man about my age. "Has he confessed?" she asked.

"Not yet," said one of the boys.

Violet climbed up on the picnic table and stood over the man. Then she squatted down so she was right over his face. "You going to confess, Spadist?"

He looked up her skirt, his lust at what he saw there apparently overwhelming his fear. "You're a Heart," he said. "No panties."

"I am whatever the fuck I want," said Violet. She raised up her skirt, smiled, and a stream of urine came down right into the man's face. He sputtered and gasped.

Trudy looked horrified. "Oh my God," she breathed. "She's gone rogue."

It went on and on-Violet really had to go, it seemed. The poor man was practically drowning in it. One of the prepper boys was staring at her crotch as she pissed, and a bulge was growing in his shorts.

When Violet was done she climbed down, undid the man's pants, scoffed at his penis, yanked off his pants, and wiped her legs off with them. I suppose you might splash on yourself when you're urinating on someone's face. Then she ambled over to Trudy and me. She had a grin so evil she must have practiced it in the mirror.

Trudy sucked in her breath, then said, "Trudy Mulheimer, spadiatrist! Violet Larson is a wanted Spadist and must be detained immediately!"

"Right," said Violet. "Violet Larson, fuck-you-ologist." She grabbed Trudy's shirt and ripped it open.

"What the hell!" Trudy screamed. "That was my eighth-favourite t-shirt!" She struggled and kicked, but couldn't get her arms free of the boy holding her. Violet snapped her fingers. The redhead bent over and grabbed Trudy's legs and held them together.

Once she was subdued, Violet ran her hands over Trudy's breasts. "Mm. I like these. They're so pert." She leaned over and probed Trudy's nipple with her tongue until it was stiff.

"See?" said the redhead. "You just can't help molesting girls."

Violet undid Trudy's shorts and pulled them down to her knees. The redhead got them off the rest of the way, and the boy pulled off what remained of Trudy's shirt. Violet started inspecting Trudy's naked body, running her fingers over it, even having the boy lift her arms so she could see Trudy's pits.

"What is the point of this?" said Trudy. "You've seen me nude plenty of times."

"I never gave you a close enough look. I'm looking for marks. Every Spadists has a special mark."

"I have perfect skin, I'll have you know."

"We'll see," said Violet. She pulled up Trudy's hair and looked at the back of her neck. She got down on her knees and the redhead pulled Trudy's legs apart a few inches. Violet looked at her pussy, then leaned in and inhaled. She sat back. "Nothing yet. Bend her over."

The two preppers bent Trudy over at the waist and held her legs open. Violet prodded at her pussy lips, then pulled them open. She ran her hands down Trudy's thighs, and said, "Right here. Here it is."

"What?" said Trudy.

"This mark here. It's an upside-down red spade."

"That's a heart, dumbass!"

"I knew you were a Spadist," said Violet. "My spaydar started going off the first time I met you."

"Yeah, you also knew I have a heart birthmark on my thigh," said Trudy. "Was the rest of that inspection just for fun?"

It was fun for me, anyway. My cock was rock-hard and pointing up at about a thirty-degree angle.

"Shut up," said Violet. "You don't get to infect us with your Spadist mouth poison. Put her with the others." The boy and the redhead dragged Trudy away.

"What about this one?" said the girl who was digging her claws into my arms.

"He's no Spadist," said Violet. "Don't bother checking. I have other plans for him."

"Do they involve tying me up and fucking me?" I asked.

"Of course not," said Violet. "Don't be an idiot. Lily!" she called to the Asian girl. "You have the goods?"

"Just a second," Lily called back.

They dragged me over to another little clearing, out of sight of the main one, but not far from the road. Violet pointed to an oak tree. "That one. Do we have a blanket? I don't want him to get chafed from the bark."

"Right here," another prepper said. The boys wrapped the blanket around the tree trunk, then pushed me against it. They handcuffed my wrists behind the trunk, and looped a rope under a root, then tied my ankles together with it, so I couldn't move my feet.

I sighed. "Violet, you said you weren't going to tie me up and fuck me."

"Yes, I did. I'm bored with that."

"So... why am I tied to this tree?"

Lily jogged over.

"Whatcha got?" asked Violet.

Lily tossed her a big pack of Twizzlers.

"Damn! I love these." Violet tore it open and started chewing on one.

I cleared my throat. "I said, why am I tied to this tree?"

"Because I'm hungry." Violet pulled out another licorice.

I sighed. "Why do I even ask questions? All this time I've been on this island and I still assume things might make sense."

"It makes perfect sense," said Violet, her mouth full. "I'm bored with you, and I'm hungry, and therefore-I'm pimping you out for candy. Boys," she said to the two preppers, "bring that picnic table over here so Lily has something to lean on while she rides her priper."

While the boys dragged over the table, Lily raised her hands. Her nails were more than an inch long, and sharpened to points. Across the knuckles of one hand was tattooed "HATE". The knuckles of her other hand also read "HATE".

"Be gentle?" I said.

Lily made a show of thinking, tapping a nail against her chin. "No," she replied. And slapped me in the face.

The boys set up the table about two feet from me. Lily bent over and rubbed her buttocks against my erection. Damn did she have a nice ass. Strong thighs, too. I bet she was a runner.

One of the boys put a package of baby wipes on the table. He grinned. "Have fun, Lily."

"If I catch you watching I'll claw your eyes out," Lily replied. She glared at him until he went off. Then, grinning viciously, she slapped me again. And again. It really stung. My limbs were starting to ache, too, and my back hurt like hell. I mean, I'd already been tied up once that day. I wiggled around and poked at my handcuffs, but no luck. These were not the kind that had a safety release. These were the police kind, where the metal bites into your wrists and rubs off the skin. I looked up at the branches above me, in the vain hope that a couple tablets of Robaxacet would drop out of the sky.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • Peter Priper Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds