• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daughter Begs for Cum Therapy

Daughter Begs for Cum Therapy

12

It was Saturday morning, and I was in bed reading the news on my laptop. Okay, I started reading new, but then I was watching porn. I was jerking myself while watching a blowjob compilation. That's when I heard a knock at my door.

"Daddy, can I talk to you?"

It was my daughter. Great timing! I was frustrated that I had to stop, but I was more concerned about what she had to talk about. Being a teenage daughter, she didn't really talk to me much. We were open and fairly close, but eighteen year olds think they know everything, so my opinion didn't count for much anymore.

"Hang on a second, honey." I closed the laptop, pulled myself out of bed, and put on a robe. I opened the door and went back to the bed and sat with my back propped against the pillows and the headboard. "Good morning, April. What's up?"

My daughter had strawberry blonde hair and suntanned skin, like her mother, who left us eight months ago. She sat down on the bed and frowned. "I'm breaking out and my skin is horrible. I don't have a boyfriend and now no one is going to want to look at my gross pimples."

"They aren't that bad, honey," I said, but there was a big pimple staring at me from her chin.

"Yes they are, Dad. I've tried all the special soaps and lotions, but they just won't go away. And I can't do birth control pills, because they make me crazy."

"I'm sorry, but they will go away over time," I offered.

"I just turned eighteen! I don't have time to wait! This is my time to have fun."

"I know it feels that way. If there was anything I could do, I would."

April looked down and nervously played with her fingernails and sighed.

"What is it? Some expensive laser treatment that you need money for?"

"No. This idea doesn't cost anything at all." April paused. "But you might not like it."

"Okay, now I'm worried."

"Don't get mad or be crazy. I'm serious about this," April warned me. "My friend Arianna said that when she got her boyfriend, he cured her acne."

"How, exactly?"

"Well...his, um, sperm cured it. Oh god, this is embarrassing. She would swallow some and put some on her face, and her acne went away. Just like that."

"Huh," I muttered, stunned for a moment. "Well, I doubt that sperm is really a cure for acne."

"All I know is, it worked for her and I want it to work for me. It probably has some hormone or antibacterial in it that does something."

"Alright, ugh. So get a boyfriend and do what you have to. Just don't tell me about it."

"But that's the problem," she said. "I can't get a good boyfriend, because of the acne."

"So you want to borrow some from your friend?"

"Gross, no." She stopped and looked me in the eye. "I want to use your sperm."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa there, little lady! I'm not giving you my sperm."

"It's not a big deal. I'm sure you masturbate like everyone else," she said, and rolled her eyes. "Just save it and give it to me."

"Uhhhh, come one. Really? You're going to make me give you my sperm, so you can smear it on your face?"

"And drink it, yes. Nothing else is working! Pleeeeeease??? At least let me try it for one week. If it doesn't work, we can stop."

I looked at her pleading face and her giant pimple. "Do I do it into a cup or something, and just give it to you?"

April jumped up and wrapped her arms around my neck. "Thank you, daddy. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Just put it into a cup and I'll take care of it. I'll go get you a cup." She ran off for the kitchen before I could react.

What the fuck, I thought to myself. Is this okay? It's not a sex act, really. Just weird.

April came back with a shot glass and handed it to me. "Will this work? Is it big enough?"

"Okay. I think so. Thank you."

April just stood there and stared at me.

"You want some right now?" I asked.

"Yes! As much as possible. Give me everything you've got for the next week."

"Okay, I'll try my best."

April continued standing, staring at my lap.

"You don't need to stay and watch, do you?" I asked.

"Oh! Sorry, of course not. I'll leave you alone. Just bring it to me as soon as you're done."

April left and I stared at the shot glass. I imagined her tipping it back and having my disgusting cum slide onto her tongue. "This is crazy." I opened my laptop computer and resumed the blowjob video. I was super hard and ready to cum surprisingly quickly. I watched the video, but my thoughts turned toward my beautiful girl, swallowing my jizz. I immediately started ejaculating! I pointed my dick into the glass and released powerful jets of cum. It was an incredibly intense orgasm! I practically filled the glass, and I set it down before I dropped it. I lay back and recovered, catching my breath.

"Is it ready?" April yelled from just outside the door.

"You were listening? Come on, give me some privacy."

"Hurry up. Don't let it get cold and yucky."

"Yeah, this isn't yucky at all. Just a minute." I tucked my dick away and got out of bed. I took the glass of thick, white cum, opened the door, and handed it to my eager daughter. "I hope it works for you."

April grabbed the glass with both hands and pulled it protectively to her chest. "Thank you Dad. You're the greatest." She walked off to her bedroom, clutching her prize.

I shook my head and went back into my bedroom for a shower.

Later in the kitchen, while I had my coffee and eggs, April came in, dressed and ready to go out with her friends. She was smiling and happy, which was good to see. "Feeling better now?" I asked. "How did the, uh, special medicine work out?"

"Awesome! There was so much. Thank you Dad, this is going to be great. Do you think I can have some more, later today? Don't do it without me here and waste it."

"Okay, I'll save it all for you."

She gave me a hug from behind and kissed my neck, just below my ear, and it gave me a tingle. "Bye, see you later!"

I watched as she bounced away in her little summer dress that barely went past her butt, showing off her lean, tan legs. I realized that I was semi-hard. "Oh boy, this cum thing might be a bad idea."

Later, around sunset, April came home and announced that she was late for a yoga class. "I have to change and go, but I'll see you after, okay?" Soon, she was heading back out the door.

"Have fun and get yogafied," I answered.

"Another bad dad-joke. Love you."

I had dinner and just finished cleaning up when April came back. She was glowing and radiant from her yoga workout, and looked amazing in her little yoga shorts and sports bra. Her long hair was done up in sporty braided pig-tails.

"I feel great! Yoga was amazing and I had such great energy today." April hugged me and took my hand. "I think it's because of the gift you gave me earlier. I'm very grateful that you're doing this for me. I'm sure it's kinda weird for you."

"Yes, it is unusual, but I want my baby to be happy. I'm glad you feel good." I kissed the top of her head and her closeness and clean, sweaty scent caused my cock to swell immediately. I shifted to hide it.

"Since we're talking about it," she said hesitantly, "do you think I can have some more tonight?"

I groaned internally and almost made a batch for her right in his pants. "More? Okay, yeah, I'll let you know."

She squeezed me tight with a hug. "Love you daddy. I'm going to get in the shower now."

I sat down and tried to relax my boner. I heard the shower come on and I tried not to think about her young, naked body covered with sudsy hot water. It was not working.

"Daaad!" April shouted from the bathroom. "I need my razor. It's on the dresser in my bedroom. Can you bring it to me pleeeeease?"

I got up and shouted through the bathroom door. "I'm getting it." I went into her bedroom and used the opportunity to do a little snooping. Her computer was on, playing an internet music channel. I opened her browser history, just to make sure she wasn't looking up how to make meth or applying for a job as a stripper. What I saw was almost as shocking. A long list of porn videos came up. Titles like Cum Compilation, Cum on Tongue, and Cum Swallowing. "That little..." I didn't know what to think. I was upset that my daughter was looking at this stuff, but I looked at it too, so I couldn't be mad. It also made me wonder about the real reason behind her need for my cum. I closed the history browser, grabbed the razor, and hurried to the bathroom.

"Coming in," I announced. I opened the door to a rush of warm, steamy air. "Here it is."

She pulled back the shower curtain, exposing her smiling, wet face. She reached out and didn't try to cover herself at all. I caught a quick flash of a puffy, pink nipple on a round white breast, highlighted against her tan skin. "Thanks daddy." She grabbed the razor and slipped back behind the curtain. "The shot glass is on the counter if you're ready."

I took a deep breath to steady my voice. "Okay, I'll take it with me."

"Actually, can you do it now, so I can put some on my face, and then wash it off? Are you ready?"

"You want me to do it right now?"

"Yeah! Just do it here and give it to me. Pleeeaase," she said and giggled.

"So demanding!" I teased. This was crazy, but I was really ready to pop. "Okay, but don't look."

"Don't worry. I'll be busy shaving my legs while you do that."

I turned away from the shower and pulled down my pants. My cock was rock hard and already oozing cum. I grabbed the shot glass with one hand and my dick with the other. I saw myself in the mirror and thought, "What the hell am I doing?" I started stroking, hesitantly at first, and knew I wouldn't last long. Even though I knew it shouldn't matter, I didn't want my daughter to think I couldn't last two minutes. Then I heard quick, repetitive splashing that didn't sound like shaving. She was rubbing herself!

I heard the slightest moan, and that's all I needed to put me over the edge. An involuntary groan slipped out as my cock started gushing cum into the glass. I fought to stay quiet and to control the flow of jizz when my knees started shaking. I was in an orgasmic forbidden ecstasy, pumping away and nearly filling the glass. I heard heavy, ragged breathing and a muffled cry coming from April as my throbbing slowly subsided.

I set the glass down and put my dick away. I cleared my throat and said, "Okay, it's ready."

She was silent for a while, and then the curtain slid back. She looked dazed. "That was quick." She reached out and took the glass. "Wow, that's a lot!"

"Yep. Hope it works."

"Me too. I've been so...lonely lately," April said sheepishly. "I need a boyfriend bad."

Before I could turn away, she tipped the glass back and poured my cum onto her tongue. The shower curtain slipped from her hand, exposing most of her naked tan-lined flesh. A white triangle of bare, shaved skin between her legs framed her pussy. "Oops. Sorry," she said, with my cum in her mouth. She quickly closed the curtain. "I'm glad your cum tastes good. I don't think all cum taste like this."

My brain shut down and froze on the image of my wet naked daughter guzzling my cum. Finally, I forced myself to act like nothing happened. "Okay, honey. Well, some women like it, and some don't, I guess. I'm going to leave now and let you finish your shower. Good night."

"Thank you for being so understanding. Mom wasn't as cool about sex stuff as you are. See you in the morning."

I went to bed with images of my naked daughter swirling around in my brain. I woke up the next morning with an enormous erection and a huge appetite.

"Good morning, Daddy."

I opened my eyes and realized that April was sitting on the bed, wearing a thin t-shirt, with her naked legs crossed in front of her. "Hey. What are you doing?"

"I wanted to see if you could give me more cum, er, sperm, before I get dressed." April looked at the rise in the sheets between my legs. "Is that your boner?" she said, and reached out and grabbed the head through the sheet.

I groaned in surprise and pleasure. "Hey, you can't do that. You can't grab your father's penis."

She squeezed the swollen, spongy head. "Why not? Does it hurt?"

"No, it doesn't hurt. It feels good, but a father and daughter shouldn't be this close, sexually."

"It's okay, I WANT to do it and you're really helping me out. My pimples are going away already."

"I can make myself cum, and I'll give it to you."

April gave me a dramatic pouty face. "Can't we try it just once?" She pleaded, as she lightly stroked up and down on the head. "Pleeeeaaase?"

"Oh my god. Okay, but don't ever tell anyone about this."

"I promise," April said with a smile. She let go of my cock and pulled the sheet down. Her firm breasts jiggled underneath her t-shirt, and I could clearly see her nipples poking through. She sat between my legs, spread her bare legs, and draped them over mine. Her shirt barely covered her crotch. She grabbed my rod and it oozed a large drop of precum. "Oh! You're almost ready." She spread the slick fluid over my dick with her little hands and started jerking rapidly.

"Whoa there. A little slower," I begged.

She giggled. "Okay, like this?"

"Yes, that's good." I lay back, as her soft slippery fingers squeezed and stroked. It was all just too much, and I couldn't hold out any longer. I sat up and saw that her shirt had ridden up and exposed her bald pussy, her pink clit peeking out between her puffy lips. "Oh god! Where's the glass!?"

"I forgot it. Just do it in my hand." April pointed my cock into her hand and jacked me off. Her grip intensified, making the head red and swollen like an angry strawberry.

I groaned and my hips pumped uncontrollably as my balls exploded with a gush of creamy cum.

"Wow!" exclaimed April, as she watched the first hot spurt hit her hand. Her mouth opened and her tongue licked her upper lip.

"Uuuuuugh!" The second, even larger spurt filled her palm. I continued pumping five more loads, covering her fingers with cum.

April clutched my cock as the spasms subsided and the last bit of sperm oozed out of the tip. "That was amazing, Dad! I think you liked it," she said with a giggle.

"Oh my god," I said between deep breaths. "That was crazy. So good. So much cum."

"Lay back and relax now. I have to use this before I lose it all." With a wild look in her eyes, she brought her gooey hand to her mouth and ran her tongue through her father's cum. She still had a hold of my cock with her other hand while she slurped and swallowed my huge load. She smeared the jizz over her face and lips, making the nastiest mess I've ever seen. She squeezed my still erect cock and scooped up one more dollop of cream, which she promptly licked up and swallowed. She closed her eyes and sighed. "So good. Oh my god."

"Well, that worked," I said, my brain not quite fully functioning.

"That was amazing watching you cum so much! And the cum was even better, getting it so warm and fresh."

I laughed. "Warm and fresh, straight from the source." I said, and collapsed on my back.

"All organic and gluten-free," added April.

"Hand-crafted by local artisans."

April laughed. "Hand-crafted is the only way." She shook my shrinking rod and finally let go. "We have to do that every time."

"Uhhh, I don't know. Leave me alone now. I need a nap."

"Bye dad. I can't wait for my next dose of medicine."

April stayed out late and left me alone for the night. I went to bed and slept great, but I did have inappropriate dreams about my daughter. I woke up with a solid ramrod and jumped in the shower. Shampoo covered my head when the shower curtain flung open. "What the..."

"Morning daddy! I just wanted to make sure you weren't jacking off without me."

"Jeez, you scared the shit out of me. Now get out of here." I couldn't open my eyes, due to the shampoo dripping down.

"But you're already hard. Just relax and I'll get my medicine. It'll be real quick."

She grabbed my wet dick and balls and started stroking.

"Oh god, please April..." I groaned. How the hell do I say no to this? She was right; I was ready to blow already. I managed to clear my eyes and looked down to see April on her knees, stroking my cock toward her face. She also wasn't wearing a top! Her firm little titties jiggled as she worked on my cock, and her pink nipples were erect. Her mouth was wide open, and her tongue stuck out. I felt my cum surging up and I panicked. "Stop, stop, stop!" I grabbed my dick and pulled it out of her hand, but it was too late. "Oh God..."

"Just jack off into my mouth, Dad!"

A gooey blob of cum shot out and landed right on her tongue. I couldn't stop. I jacked off straight into her mouth and pumped pulse after throbbing pulse onto her face, hitting her right cheek, her forehead, her nose, then her lips and tongue. I braced myself against the shower wall and looked at her smiling, cum covered face. One last blob of cum hung onto the tip of my shrinking erection. April leaned forward and licked it off!

"Thanks dad! That was great! Have a good day." She pranced away, with her adorable face covered in my jizz.

"What the fuck just happened?" In my state of euphoria, it was hard to be mad or feel guilty. I knew it was wrong, but it seemed to make her so happy. It sure made me happy.

That night she went out to a party. She wore a little blue summer dress that looked amazing with her tan. She was absolutely radiant, and I was a little sad to see her go. I was definitely becoming addicted to our sessions, but it was good that she was independent and getting out with people her own age. I felt guilty and selfish once the orgasm high wore off, and I decided that we had to slow things down before we did something that we would regret forever.

I went to bed early and was sound asleep when April stumbled into my bedroom and roused me. I could tell she was a little drunk. She whispered for me, but I ignored her and pretended to be asleep. I wasn't ready to deal with her yet.

"Daddy? Are you awake," whispered April. "Daddy?"

Instead of going to her bedroom, she gently sat on the bed. I felt that the situation was getting very dangerous. How can I tell her that this needs to stop? Maybe I can still give her my sperm in a cup, but being jacked off by my daughter is just wrong. I was going to pretend to wake up and tell her to leave me alone, when my daughter jumped on my chest and yanked my arms above my head. Before I could react, she had my wrists in handcuffs, and secured me to the headboard.

"What the fuck, April?! Get these off right now! What do you think you're doing?"

She turned on the bedside lamp and revealed her beautiful, naked body. "Dad, calm down and listen. Please," begged April. "I knew you would never let me do this, so now you have no choice."

"Do what, April!"

"I'm just going to give you a blow job and get it over with. You're too uptight about it, and you think you're doing something wrong, so I'm going to show you that it's okay."

"Oh, April, no. We can't! This is too much. Please let me go, honey."

"I'll let you go after you have an orgasm."

I yanked on the handcuffs and tried to pull free. "Let me go, right now! This is not okay!"

"It's better if I do it with you, rather than some drunk guy at a party."

"It's supposed to be with a drunk guy at a party! Not me!"

She crawled off my chest, but pulled the sheet of my body. She tried to pull down my underwear, so I closed my legs tight and squirmed to get away from her. It wasn't helping that I now had an erection. She pulled the underwear down enough in front that my boner sprang out. She grabbed my balls and squeezed.

"Ow! What the fuck, April? That hurts!"

"This is going to happen, dad. Calm down and let me take off your underwear, and I'll let go of your balls."

"You are in such trouble when this is over."

"I don't care. I have to do this. I'm sorry." She gave my balls another squeeze.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daughter Begs for Cum Therapy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds