• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Will You Please Spank Me?

Will You Please Spank Me?

"Will you please spank me?"

Those were the words I pleaded with a mouthful of cock. I licked the rest of the cum off of the tip as I waited for an answer.

"You want me to spank you huh? Get up on the bed and give me your ass."

My head was still floaty as I tried to adjust my body on the bed. I had my head so far over the edge of the bed it had been hitting the bed frame. He offered no assistance as he watched me twist and turn my body. He just watched with a smirk on his face. He liked to watch me try and move quickly. Though it wasn't working. I struggled against the nipple clamps that were still secured in place. The movement pulled at them. I grunted.

"Hurts a little huh? Good. They are staying on. Now roll the fuck over and stick your ass up."

I did as I was told. Ass up in the air. Head down on the bed. Hands out in front of me.

WHACK!

The first came from his hand. The force of it caught me off guard. My nipples slid forward on the bed. They burned in the clamps.

"Hold still. You are the one who asked for this. Keep still or they will get worse."

I'm not sure if he is referring to the swats on my ass or the friction on my nipples but I wasn't chancing it. I braced myself for another impact.

The ones that followed were quick and stingy. My ass becoming warm. Forgetting about my nipples pressed against the bed. The pain from them adding to the pain from my ass. My head started floating again.

More smacks. A crop? Yes. I think it's the crop. Fuck it doesn't matter. Just keep going. Thoughts filled my head as I braced myself on the bed. He stopped.

Oh fuck. I felt the pump on my clit. The suction pulling it into the tube. I adjusted my legs wider to take the additional pain. Another few hard smacks from his hand then a pause as he jiggled the tube.

"The suction looks good. Be still. If it comes off you are in trouble."

I try to hold as still as possible. Knees wide on the bed. He continues to hit me with the crop. My breathing erratic as I adjust to the added sensation in my clit. The sting keeps me grounded. I am no longer floating away but trying with every ounce of my being to ride the waves of pain as I am hit on the thighs, ass and cunt with the tip of the crop. Alternating the hits, he runs his other hand over my ass. Grabbing my flesh in his fingers. His hands are cool against my warm skin.

He stops again. I hear the lube bottle open. My senses stretching to try and figure out his next move. It's cold as it presses against my asshole. It's smooth as it slides in and out. I moan as he continues to tease. It's a plug. I can tell by the way he slides it in and out and how easily my ass takes it. It is definitely the smaller one. He quickly shoves it all the way in. Smacks my ass hard. Yanks it back out. He repeats this several times as I moan and rock my hips toward him. He pulls on the tube holding my clit hostage. He shakes it as he fucks my ass with the plug. I plead to cum.

"Please can I cum. I need to cum. Please can I cum. Pleeeeaaase....Please!"

My words hurried. Desperate. My breaths fast and shallow. He tells me to cum for him. I bury my face in the bed as I cum. My body shakes. I hold my breath as I cum for him. He rapidly hits my ass with the paddle that he had laid on the bed beside me as I finish cumming. The paddle is more thuddy than stingy. I'm pushed forward again. My nipples reminding me that they are also held for his pleasure in the clamps. He reaches under me as if he knows my nipples are screaming. He grabs my tit and squeezes tightly. I squeal. He chuckles and goes back to smacking my ass with the paddle.

With the plug now firmly in place, he taps it with the handle of the paddle. The plug shimmies in my asshole. I moan again. He smacks my ass with his hand and goes back to wiggling the plug.

"Does that feel good? Do you like having your asshole full? I bet my cock would feel even better. Have you earned that yet? Do you think you deserve my cock?"

"Yes. Please."

"Yes what? Yes you think you deserve my cock?"

"Yes. Please. Would you please fuck my asshole? I need your cock inside me. Please will you fuck me?"

He pulls the plug out without warning. Spit slides down over my asshole as he pushes the tip toward the tight hole. I feel it ready to enter. He waits. He grabs my hips. I push back onto his cock as it slips into my ass. He holds firmly as I slowly slide my asshole around his cock. This time he groans and I smile. The smile is replaced quickly though as he takes over. His fingers grabbing my flesh, digging into my hips as he buries his cock all the way in my ass. He is rough as he fucks my ass the way he likes to.

I reach down and pop the seal of the tube that is still attached to my clit. It is swollen, firm and plumped up. I rub it between my fingers as he fucks me. As the blood flow returns rapidly, I get closer and closer to cumming. I moan out words that resemble "cum for me" and I feel his cock tighten as his rhythm slows. A low grunt escapes his lips as he pumps me full of cum. I continue to work my fingers on my swollen clit until I cum as well. His cock still in my ass, my body shakes and my ass tightens around his cock. As he slowly slides his cock out of my ass, he pushes me flat on the bed.

"Good girl. Now rest."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Will You Please Spank Me?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 769 milliseconds