• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • The Morning After

The Morning After

Looking out the window, I watch the sun come up. Smiling, I look next to me and watch Mike; still sound asleep. Snuggling up to Him, I wince. Last night is still on my mind (and my ass). I just can’t believe my incredible luck finding someone so vibrant, so strong, and so masterful.

Watching Master sleep is so peaceful. His lithe body rising and falling with each breath is like watching the ocean waves breaking on the beach. Not being able to help myself, I lightly trace my fingers down His backside. He raises His ass as my hand moves towards it; it’s as if He knows I’m there, watching Him.

Continuing to brush my hand on His body, I let it rest on His ass. Gently, I bring it between the cheeks, making sure I don’t wake Him up. Carefully I draw circles around His anus, and from the sounds that I hear, He is enjoying it. Not wanting to wake him up just yet, I stop. Watching Mike settle back down, I nudge him. He turns on his back, still asleep.

In the dawn light, Master looks so peaceful, like an angel. I kiss Him lightly on the mouth, and then brush my hair down the length of His body. Master moans and begins to stir, and not wanting Him up quite yet, I pause. He settles down again, His hardening cock lifting off of His body. Hovering over it, I let my hair fall around it. My hair brushes against His now hard cock. Putting my mouth near him, I gently blow, my warm breath reaching between His legs. Master instinctively rises up as if fucking the air itself. Smiling to myself, I lean over and kiss the top of His cock. Lightly, I trail my tongue down His bulging shaft, tickling his balls as I go. Instinctively Mike opens His legs, exposing everything to me. I position myself between His legs. Naked and wet, I lean forward and take Master’s entire cock into my mouth. Slowly, hungrily, I inhale His cock, my mouth engulfing the entire shaft. Master starts fucking my mouth; His thrusts slow and rhythmic.

Suddenly, I feel a hand grab my hair. Pulling off I look up; Mike is waking up and smiling. I smile back and bury my face into his crotch. My tongue finds it’s way to His anus and I start teasing it; first by drawing circles above it and then by lightly inserting it. Master wraps His hand around my hair tightly and pulls my head into His crotch, forcing my tongue deeper. The deeper my tongue goes inside His ass, the louder Master moans. By now He is completely awake and hard as a rock.

I wrap my hand around Mike’s rock hard cock and begin to pump it as I fuck His ass. Slowly, methodically, I fuck Him. Each time my tongue goes deeper inside His ass reaches higher towards the heavens. By now I am so hot that I am dripping with the excitement that I am giving to my Master. My pussy and ass aches to have Him inside me; wanting, no begging me to put his cock in me. I smile to myself; telling myself no, it’s not time just yet.

Spreading Master’s ass wider, I can finally fuck Him completely. I can feel my entire tongue inside His ass; probing him, fucking him, exploring every inch of Him. My breath is hot and fast, tickling His balls with each breath. Mike’s cock is encased within my hand, which is slowly pumping it. What was once asleep is now alive, awake, and straining to release itself. I stop momentarily and look up; Master is looking at me smiling. He pulls me on top of Him, and in one fast stroke buries his cock deep inside my pussy. My breath catches; feeling His cock fill me, stretching me, must be like being in heaven.

Slowly, we fuck. I rise up just until Master’s cock is almost out, and then lower myself back on top of it. Hotter and faster we fuck, turning the bedroom into a sauna. Sweating and moaning, we pound the bed, each stroke threatening to break the rafters. My body begins to spasm. I don’t want to cum just yet, but it is too late. My pussy pulsates, driving Master to the brink. He too begins to cum, His cock shooting his gift deep inside me. Fulfilled and exhausted we fall to the bed; our sweat mingling with our juices.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • The Morning After

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 368 milliseconds