• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • The Princess Goes to College Ch. 02

The Princess Goes to College Ch. 02

"I'm so sorry!" cried Ashley as she flattened down her skirt.

Her roommate, whose face Ashley had accidentally used as target practice for her squirting, was standing still. The girl's eyes grew teary, and before long she stormed out of the room. Ashley followed the crying woman to the third floor and up to the attic. It was a cramped space, a little too dusty and its flooring too rickety for Ashley's liking. A sole round window provided illumination for the space.

Her roommate was curled up like a ball, rocking back and forth. She thought it was a little cute, but now wasn't the time to say things like that.

"Hey," said Ashley as she moved next to the girl. "What's your name?"

"Ava Slacks," she said, wiping away some of the tears and a little of Ashley's ejaculate away from her face.

"I'm sorry you had to see that," said Ashley.

"I mean, I knew I was rooming with a princess, so I didn't except life to be super normal, but this was on... another level," said Ava. Hearing Ava call her a princess lit a bulb in Ashley's head. That, she reasoned, was her ticket out of this.

"You see, it's just that the royal family is cursed with extremely high libido," said Ashley.

"Cursed? You mean, like by a witch?" said Ava. Ashley looked at her with her eyes wide open, amazed at the suggestion.

"Yeah, actually, that's it," said Ashley. "If I resist the urges, I might die."

"Wow," said Ava. Her tearful expression transformed into one of curiosity. "You'd think the tabloids would reveal the most unseemly parts of the royal family, but I guess not. Maybe it's because I've never had sex, but I can't imagine how much of a hassle it would be to be horny so much."

Just like that, another bulb went off in Ashley's head. She would have as much sexual freedom as she wanted, but now she wanted to secure a partner to do these things with. College, after all, is a time to experiment.

"Hey, Ava, the mark of a true princess is the ability to lead her people. I have a little bit of experience in the... sexual realm, and I would like to teach you everything I know."

Ashley sounded confident when she said it, but inside her head she couldn't believe she just suggested something so crass. She thought her roommate would reject her proposal, and the rooming situation would remain awkward for the rest of the year.

"Fine, let's do it," said Ava.

"What now?"

"I'll be a little shy, but I need to get experience somehow, right?" said Ava.

"Ok, that's great," said Ashley, who still couldn't believe what she was hearing. Ava stared deep into Ashley's eyes, and Ashley found herself pulled into doing the same.

Ava was an olive-skinned beauty, with silvering strands of flowing hair. It made Ashley forget for a second that they were in a musty attic, paying attention only to the woman in front of her.

Without warning, Ava acted. She pressed forward and kissed Ashley in the mouth. Ava stuck her tongue into Ashley's mouth haphazardly, twirling it around and unleashing copious amounts of saliva. It was not pleasant.

"That... needs work," said Ashley as she threw her head back. "You're so anxious. You don't need to force yourself, you know?"

"R-right, I'm sorry," said Ava. Ashley took Ava's hand and pushed it against her breast.

"I'm groping royalty," said Ava.

"Please don't say that," said Ashley.

"Right, sorry..."

Ashley leaned in and gave Ava a gentle peck on the lips. She brushed her roommate's silvery locks aside and brought their faces closer together. The kissing was tame at first—their lips caressed eachother, their tongues only briefly glazing past. Then Ashley moved down to the neck. She pressed her lips against Ava's naked neck, moving her tongue up and down the exposed surface.

Ava let out a long 'wow'. Ashley felt a pang of satisfaction, for it meant she was doing something right. She tried to go farther down than the neck, but Ava's shirt was in the way. Ashley moved her hands down to the woman's thighs and spoke.

"Take off your shirt," said Ashley in a tone that was the best combination of demanding and sexy that she could muster.

"Wh-what?" said Ava. Even though Ashley had barely touched her, Ava was already breathing heavily.

"When a princess asks you to do something, you do it," said Ashley. That came off a little harsher than she wanted it to, but it seemed to have worked, for Ava took off her top.

She had a plain white bra, the kind that you would buy in department stores in bulk for cheap. Ava's breasts were pressed together so tightly it almost made Ashley flinch.

"If you want to relax, you have to let go of everything that's holding you back," said Ashley. She was constantly amusing herself with how experienced she was making herself sound, even though she wasn't much more than a novice in bed.

"Yeah, you're right," said Ava. She unhooked the bra and threw it aside. That was when Ashley flinched for real.

Ava's breasts were like melons, but not the normal kind. One time Gwen had gone to the streetmarket and brought back a pair of lemons so big that Ashley didn't believe they were real until Gwen cut them open. Ava's tits were just as big.

"Is something wrong?" asked Ava.

"No, nothing's wrong," said Ashley. She was actually quite ecstatic at the prospect of toying with those luscious breasts, but didn't want to say it.

Ashley ran her fingers through Ava's nipples. They were soft and tender; she wanted to change that. Ashley put her tongue to work. While her hands gripped onto Ava's breasts, her tongue slid across the nipples. It made Ava moan, and her nipples were pointing out in no time at all.

She ran her hands down to Ava's thighs, then her butt. But they were both sitting down, and that would make things difficult.

"Stand up," said Ashley without a second thought. Ava did as she was told, her breasts jiggling slightly as she did so. Ashley now understood why she would wear such a constricting bra. Wearing anything else would bring too much attention.

Ashley put her hands to Ava's thighs and brought down her shorts and underwear down to her knees in one swoop.

"Wha—" was the sound Ava made as it happened, but Ashley didn't give her a chance to say anything else. The princess sprang up and put her mouth to Ava's vagina. It was virgin territory. Ava wasn't wet enough to do much else, so Ashley first had to make sure she was. She put two fingers up Ava's lips and licked the clit with as much finesse as Gwen had showed her. A few seconds later, and Ashley could taste a hint of salt. It was almost time. Ashley righted herself and went for a kiss. Both their tongues met and played without any of the awkwardness from earlier. Saliva, along with some of Ava's own juices, flowed freely between their mouths. Ashley could feel that her roommate was getting sensitive all over.

Ava ran her hand down Ashley's skirt, but Ashley stopped her hand.

"We'll play with me later. Now it's your turn."

Ava nodded, and suddenly another idea sprang up in Ashley's mind. The princess guided her willing sexmate to face the circular window. It was a low ceiling, so anyone viewing the window had a full view of Ava's voluptuous body.

"What are we doing now?" asked Ava.

"Shh, the finale is almost here."

Ashley sat behind her naked roommate and started stroking Ava's clit, her other hand inside Ava's vagina. Her two fingers quickly grew to three, then four as she pushed them against Ava's G-spot. The woman moaned, toying with the nipples sitting atop her oversized breasts.

"You like that?" said Ashley.

"Oh god, I'm getting fucked by the princess," she said. "Oh god, oh god, oh god."

Ashley moved her hand over Ava's clit like a master painter, skillfully keeping track of her canvas' needs. When she sensed that her partner was near her breaking point, Ashley moved her other hand and put it inside Ava's mouth. Ava licked her hands clean, taking in all her juices and gulping them down. Then she came.

A barrage of Ava's female cum spewed out of her hole like a hose. It soaked Ashley's hand and hit the exposed window. The force was so that the window rattled in place, like it would during a thunderstorm. Ava's screams were just as loud and thunderous.

"Oh my god," said Ava, in a normal volume. "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. Princess Ashley fingerbanged me, huh. I can't believe it."

Ava slumped back, but for Ashley it wasn't over.

"We're not done yet," said Ashley. "Come with me."

She grabbed Ava's hand and started walking out. Ava, in a state of euphoria, followed along.

Ashley took off her dress, then her bra. Her breasts flopped freely onto her chest, making Ava go directly for them. The feeling of her saliva against her breasts spurred Ashley's libido, making her nipples straighten and her crotch get a little wetter. Ashley lowered herself onto her bed and guided Ava on top of her.

"Take off my panties with your teeth," the princess demanded.

Ava complied. As her teeth slid the lace off Ashley's thigs, a thick curtain of ejaculate peeled off with it. Without any urging, Ava dabbed her tongue in it, then licked it all off. Seeing this only made Ashley hornier.

Ashley shoved her roommate's head down to her crotch. At first it tickled when Ashley's blonde pubic hair brushed against Ava's nose. When Ava found her way, though, it was heavenly. The sweet freshman girl toyed with Ashley's clitoris, first by rubbing it between two of her fingers, then by sucking on it.

The excitement from earlier meant that Ashley's resistance was low. She reached for the veiny pink dildo and put it to her mouth. The 10-incher, with its massive girth, almost made the princess gag. But she kept at it, fueling her own pleasure in the process. When she had enough of sucking it, Ashley wanted to move it down to her vagina. But Ava's fingers, magical as they were, were in the way.

She didn't want to interrupt Ava, not when she was doing such a good job.

"I'm changing positions a little," said Ashley. With Ava's fingers still deep within her, Ashley got on all fours. Her ass, gorgeously tanned and impossibly perfect, was parked up high in the air. She handed Ava the dildo.

"Put it in my ass," said Ashley.

"You sure?"

"Yeah, yeah, do it."

With a few fingers still prodding Ashley's vaginal lining, Ava used her free hand to put the dildo in her butt. It didn't fit at first, prompting Ava to run two fingers up. It still wasn't wide enough.

Ava then moved her tongue up Ashley's ass. With her tongue, she wet the area and slid it in and out of her anus. Ashley's eyes went wide.

"This is too good. Oh god," said Ashley.

Ava pushed the monster cock inside Ashley's ass. First it was just the head, then the rest of the veiny rubber. The pain quickly gave way to pleasure, as Ashley's eyes almost rolled back into their sockets.

"Oh my fucking god! Fuck! Fuck!" moaned Ashley as Ava was pulling double duty, moving the dildo in and out of Ashley's ass while sucking on her clit.

"God! God! I'm about to cum! Swallow my squirt," she screamed. "Do it!"

Ashley's floodgates opened for the third time that day. The ejaculate squirted out of her, raining down on Ava's face. When Ashley turned around, she saw that Ava's mouth was ajar, filled with her pussy juice.

"You can swallow it now," said the naked heiress. With one big gulp, Ava swallowed every last drop.

"Mmm, salty," said Ava. Princess Ashley brought her down on the bed next to her, embracing her roommate. "I think we're late for commencement."

"It doesn't matter," said Ashley before grabbing onto Ava's tits and sucking her nipples.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • The Princess Goes to College Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds