• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Inuit Ladies into Black Men

Inuit Ladies into Black Men

"So, um, Hakim, where in the continent of Africa are you from?" Lily Ashevak asked, looking at the big and tall young Black man with whom she'd been paired up for the Criminology assignment. They were seated by the window, near the back of the packed classroom located on the sixth floor of Lockhart Hall, one of the venerable University of Winnipeg's largest buildings. It was a frosty day in mid-February, and Lily was not in the best of moods...

Inwardly Lily groaned, for she absolutely loathed group assignments. There was always a danger of being stuck with some less than interesting characters on those assignments. Lily had dealt with her share of bozos and preferred solo work. Of course, the instructors didn't care. And to top things off, Professor Harding paired her up with a certain newcomer who barely spoke English, and had a habit of dreamily staring off into space. Seriously, what's going on in that dude's mind?

When Lily decided to take the Criminology 2170 : Opposing Viewpoints class, she figured it would be an easy mark. After all, it was only a second-year course and last semester, Lily took Criminology 3000 and passed it with flying colors, getting a B-plus for her efforts. Unfortunately, the young woman hadn't counted on being stuck in a group assignment with the only other student in the thirty-person class who didn't manage to find a partner...

"Um, I'm from Barbados, it's an island in the heart of the Caribbean, it's not located anywhere near Africa," Hakim Belgrave replied, trying not to roll his eyes. The young Native woman who sat opposite him shrugged indifferently, and Hakim bit back a sharp reply. Ever since he moved to the City of Winnipeg, Manitoba, to study business administration, life hadn't been the same for Hakim. The people in his new city were nothing like the ones in his hometown of Bridgetown, that's for damn sure.

"Cool, so, we need to come up with five reasons why the death penalty is an inefficient deterrent for major crimes, that's what Professor Harding wants us to do," Lily replied, matter-of-factly, and Hakim licked his lips and stared at her without saying anything, completely noncommittal. This was going to be a long damn day, Lily thought grimly as she looked at the assignment parameters...

"Sounds like a plan," Hakim said at last, and Lily nodded, and then took a look around the classroom. Professor Jennifer Harding, a tall Jamaican lady with mahogany skin, strong, lovely features and long, neatly braided Black hair, walked from table to table, speaking to students. Feeling quite bored with Hakim, Lily desperately wished the Prof would come over, if only to break the monotony...

Clad in a Black vest over a White blouse, Black silk pants and platform sandals, Professor Harding looked both Professional and stylish. As one of a handful of Black instructors at the University of Winnipeg, she was definitely one of a kind. Lily had two classes with her before and enjoyed her lectures. The third outing, however, proved to be not quite a charm, thanks to a certain monosyllabic Barbadian...

"Canada abolished the death penalty ages ago, but America and other countries like Saudi Arabia continue the practice, in spite of the fact that it's been proven ineffective," Lily said, and Hakim nodded along without saying anything. For some reason, he reminded Lily of her great-uncle, Lucas Ashevak, one of the leaders of the Inuit people of Nunavut back in the old days. While her uncle was friendly and outgoing under his 'man of few words' demeanor, Hakim silence got on Lily's last blasted nerve...

"The death penalty should be abolished worldwide, I read that in the United States of America, Black men and Latino men get the death penalty at a higher rate than White men," Hakim said, and Lily stared at him. For the young woman was quietly astonished by Hakim decision to finally speak up, and his rather erudite and passionate delivery. Although accented, his delivery was flawless, and his voice strong. Lily was impressed. Well, almost...

"Well, yes, Hakim, that's correct, minority men have always born the brunt of death penalty cases in North America, and that's no accident, if you ask me, I'd say it's clear and compelling evidence of systemic racism," Lily said excitedly, and Hakim looked at her, stroking his goateed chin thoughtfully. The big and tall, chocolate-hued young man smiled, and Lily shook her head. Will wonders never cease?

"Racism is everywhere," Hakim said, and a somber look crept into his face which, Lily suddenly realized, was actually handsome. Hakim reminded her of her first crush, Hollywood actor and rapper T.I. whose epic, politically charged music video War Zone was her all-time favorite. Hakim sighed, and then flashed Lily a little smile before taking the assignment sheet from her.

"Folks, today is February 17, and you have until March 5 to turn in this assignment, don't forget to do your bibliographies and proper citations, which I want done in the McGill style, this assignment is worth forty percent of your final grade," Professor Harding said, and Lily flinched. Several of her fellow students groaned in surprise and frustration. Hakim sat there quietly, and he began to steeple his fingers, a habit that Lily, who'd been sitting behind him since January, found quite annoying.

"I am so dead," Lily said, shaking her head. After graduating from the Police Foundations program at Nunavut Arctic College in her hometown of Iqaluit, Nunavut, Lily dreamed of attending one of Canada's major universities. That's why the young woman moved to the City of Winnipeg, Manitoba. Enrolling in the University of Winnipeg's Criminology programme, Lily Ashevak set her sights on completing her undergrad and getting into Law School.

Lily Ashevak closed her eyes, hard. If she didn't ace this class and the few that came after it, her dream of getting into Law School would evaporate like ice in the sun. The young woman thought about her old life in the City of Iqaluit, where she was surrounded by her people, the Inuit. Long dismissed as just another group of Eskimos by bigots and xenophobes, the Inuit of Nunavut were a unique social and ethnic group among Canada's Native population.

While a lot of Natives suffered greatly at the hands of European settlers over the centuries, the Inuit's relative isolation and natural hardiness proved to be to their benefit. Now, in the twenty-first century, the Inuit were thriving in Nunavut, and made great strides in places far beyond Canada's shores. Greenland had a thriving Inuit population, something most of the world knew little about.

Born in the City of Iqaluit to an Inuit father, Franklin Ashevak, and an Icelandic immigrant mother, Bridget Einarsson, Lily was the daughter of two incredibly different worlds. Although the average White person in Canada couldn't tell that Lily wasn't a full-blooded Inuit, the Inuit could tell. At five-foot-ten, the dark-haired, sturdy and athletic Lily was decidedly taller than the average Inuit woman, and although her features were a blend of Caucasian and Inuit, many still viewed her as 'other.'

In the City of Iqaluit, it was not uncommon to see Inuit women with White men, but in the late 1980s when Lily's parents met, Inuit men who married White women were a rarity. Something both Whites and certain Inuit had a problem with...and up in Nunavut, people expressed their likes and dislikes openly, rather than being passive-aggressive about it like other regions of Canada. Not an easy environment to grow up in, that's for sure.

Whether Lily Ashevak liked it or not, she was technically biracial, half Inuit and half White. For a time, the young woman experienced some grief at the hands of pureblood Inuit men and women while growing up. The Inuit people had endured hell at the hands of Europeans and were fiercely proud of their traditions and cultural ways. Many of them saw Lily's parents as transgressors and outsiders. This adversity made Lily stronger, for she learned to stand up to her bullies, and then some...

As a result of this difficult upbringing, Lily became a strong-minded, resilient and fearless young woman, out to show the world what Inuit women could do. Lily dreamed of getting into law school and becoming a kick-ass defense attorney. With so many First Nations, Metis and Inuit men in prison, and so many First Nations, Metis and Inuit women missing, it was clear to Lily that her people needed defending. That's how Lily wanted to make a difference. And now, with such an important, career-defining assignment resting on her shoulders, Lily was filled with doubts...

"Amiga, you look worried, don't worry, we got this," Hakim said, his deep voice rousing Lily Ashevak out of her reverie. The young woman looked at Hakim and blinked, and he gently tapped her hand with his fingers. Normally, Lily hated being touched, especially by touchy strangers, but today, she had to admit that she'd been drifting off into space. Clearing her throat, Lily looked at Hakim, who appeared to be expecting an answer...

"Um, yeah, of course, sorry, I was distracted," Lily replied at last, and Hakim smiled and nodded. The young Barbadian took a piece of paper from his notebook and scribbled something on it while Lily looked at the assignment sheet. A few seconds later, Hakim cleared his throat loudly and she looked up at him, wondering what Mr. Barbados wanted from her...

"Um, Lily, right? I wrote my email and number, let me know when you want to work on the assignment and I'll book us a room at the campus library," Hakim said, matter-of-factly, as he handed Lily the piece of paper. The young woman took it after a brief hesitation, and then put it in her purse. Lily was about to say something when Professor Harding dismissed the class, and Hakim rose abruptly, and slung his backpack over his broad shoulders.

"I look forward to working with you, Hakim," Lily said, smiling, and then she held out her hand for him to shake. Hakim smiled at her and shook her hand, then he wished her a good day. As the young Barbadian began to walk away, Lily looked at him. The normally sullen brother who'd been sitting in front of her for two months now was not what she expected. Cute ass on Mr. Barbados, Lily thought with a smile as the dude exited the classroom.

When Lily Ashevak returned to her dorm that evening, the young woman sat on the couch and relaxed a bit. After eating leftover Chinese food and watching a rerun of Pretty Little Liars, she felt bored. Lying on the couch, clad in pajama pants and an old tank top, Lily found her thoughts drifting to the events of the day. A smile crept into her face as she thought of Hakim the taciturn, handsome Barbadian with the nice ass...

"Come here Mr. Barbados," Lily whispered to herself as she lay there, visualizing Hakim coming toward her. Big and tall, beefy and handsome, the dark-skinned young man stood before her, wearing only a pair of neon green boxers. Lily rose to her feet and kissed him, and then Hakim joined her on the couch for some fun. Lily's hand slipped into her pants, and she began fingering her already wet pussy as she fantasized about the oh-so fine, mysterious Hakim...

"I'm all yours gorgeous," Fantasyland-Hakim said, and a grinning Lily sat on his lap and kissed him full and deep. Hakim kissed Lily back, and his strong yet gentle hands caressed her breasts, and then went to her butt. Lily had often felt self-conscious about her rather large behind but Hakim seemed to like it. When the handsome Barbadian playfully slapped her rear end, Lily grinned lustfully at him.

"Let's do this," Lily whispered, and Hakim pulled her close, and began undressing her. The young man laid her on the couch and proceeded to shower her with kisses. Lily's hands roved all over Hakim's body, which, although fleshy, was strong and masculine. Her eager hands reached for his manhood, which was both long and thick. As a smiling Hakim looked on, Lily began stroking him.

"Ready for me?" Hakim asked Lily, and the young woman nodded happily as he knelt before her and began eating her pussy. As Lily looked on, Hakim proceeded to lick, tease and probe the hell out of her wet, hairy and gushing pussy with his tongue and fingers. Soon she was squealing and moaning, and Hakim assured her that he was just getting started. After taking Lily to cloud nine, Hakim put her on all fours and caressed her thick derriere...

"Hell yes," Lily squealed, and Hakim laughed and smacked her butt, and then he gripped her hips and thrust into her. Lily gasped loudly as Hakim penetrated her, and rocked back against him, grinding her ass against his groin. Just like that, Hakim began to fuck Lily with wild abandon, and she finally let go and began to enjoy the ride. She hadn't had any in quite some time, and Hakim was just what she needed...

"Oh fuck," Lily shrieked, crying out as she came, with two fingers embedded in her pussy, which gushed hot girly cum all over her. The young Inuit woman blinked, and sighed happily. Good thing she didn't have any roommates, otherwise she'd have to worry about her 'personal time' being interrupted. With a smile on her face, Lily tasted her womanly juices and thought of Hakim. All of a sudden, she found herself looking forward to her next class. Maybe the handsome Barbadian with the cute ass was just what Lily needed to get over her mid-semester blues...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Inuit Ladies into Black Men

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 240 milliseconds