• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Asia's Persuasion Pt. 03

Asia's Persuasion Pt. 03

You can call me Asia. I am a twenty-two year old college girl, and I have been up to quite a few adventures in the past couple of years. Some of which has gotten me into a lot of trouble and some have fulfilled my deepest and secret desires. The stories that I am about to tell you are true stories from my past and I have changed my name including the name of others for privacy reasons. I hope that they find you and entertain you.

*****

Part Three: Blackmail

I was trapped between my lustful desire to fuck and my mind holding me back, telling me to get out of this situation. Looking back, I was definitely coerced into this and now I know better than to be careful with who I decide to fuck. This is one of my stories which was a lesson for me to learn.

Reggie was smiling at me, knowing he had me trapped in that room. In front of him was me naked and showing all of my body to him. He liked what he saw as he looked at me from top to toe and his hand stroking his long dick.

"I am Reggie, Tyrone's room mate, " He said in his deep voice reassuring me, "Don't worry, I am not going to hurt you."

My voice started to stutter as I felt myself cornered when he shut the door behind him. I tried to think of an escape route, but my mind was clouded by fears and desire. Honestly, I did not know what to do or what to say at that point. "I thought...I thought Tyrone said you were out."

"Well, I saw what you did...and the way you were so loud..." He said smacking his lips, "You are so hot."

His jeans dropped to his ankle as he took his shirt off, revealing his abs and athletic body. He had curly Afro hair which he tied into a knot on his head and his skin was lighter too. He was definitely skinnier than Tyrone but as he walked closer to me, I noticed his dick was just as long with a lesser girth. I was still in shocked at the events that has unfolded.

One minute ago, I was riding a big black cock for the first time and now, another handsome black guy is standing in front of me. Once again, I felt puzzled, not knowing if this was a good or a bad thing either.

"I...think...I need to go." I stammered but eyes still fixated on his cock. Why do I have to be so damn fucking horny?

"Listen, I have seen you fucking and I want to fuck you," He said assertively, "We can play this easy."

I hated the fact that my body has decided to betray me, as I felt my pussy still quenching and twitching from the sex I had enjoyed before. The fact that Reggie was standing naked in front of me trying to fuck me did not help either.

"Or play it hard. I have a video of you, and Tyrone has pictures of you." He finally said. And the room became still and silent as those words echoed in my head.

Damn, now I was in deeper trouble. The worst case scenarios started running through my head, and I would be so screwed if those videos were seen by anyone. How could I have not noticed Reggie? The answer to that was how lost in black dick heaven I was. This was definitely blackmail, and I was stuck in a decision to make.

"So...if I fucked you, it would all be over right?" I asked.

He nodded knowing that my question was basically an agreement for him to touch me. He walked over to me and pushed me onto the bed. His dick just swinging inches from my face, I knew what I had to do.

Unlike my experience with Tyrone earlier, I felt more reluctant with Reggie but my pussy was still aching. After-all I reassured myself, here was a hot black guy in front me wanting to fuck me.

"What are you waiting for? Suck it," He said, beating my lips with his dick.

I opened my mouth wider as it slide into me. This time round, it was much easier for me to suck his dick as it wasn't as thick as Tyrone's. He moaned and groaned as he push more of his length into my mouth. My saliva helped me swallowed his dick as far as I could down the back of my throat.

This felt wrong, but I could feel my pussy getting turned on. He pushed gently onto the bed and he whispered in my ear, "You are going to like this. Lie down here."

With my head close to the edge of the bed and my head leaned backwards, he shoved his dick into my mouth as he stood and towered over me. My lips gripped him as he thrusted his hips in and out, letting his dick slide into my mouth and his balls slapping against my face. I could even smell his musky scent.

"That feels so good," He said as he took a condom from the side table. "I am gonna fuck you hard, babe."

He tore the condom off with his teeth and slid it over his dick. As he climb on top of me, he spread my legs open, getting ready to penetrate me. I gasped as I looked down at his long dick trying to enter my pussy. This time round because of how wet I already am, it wouldn't be as difficult for him to squeeze into me.

He used his hand to push his dick into me and groaned as he melted and lowered slowly into the warmth and wetness of my pussy. I could feel my pussy gushing at that time as I moaned and grabbed his curly hair.

"Fuck," He whispered into my ear, "You like big black cocks, don't you?"

At that moment, I was just trying to come as he bit my neck and made a trail of kisses around my chest. I could feel him thrusting his hips back and forth, and his dick started to hurt my cervix every-time he thrusted it deep. Conflicted between pain and pleasure and between fear and contentment, my legs started to quiver and shake as I feel an orgasm coming.

He grabbed me by my breasts as he plunged himself deep into my pussy. My hands and legs were now wrapped around him as thrusted himself into me. Shoving his tongue into my mouth with each push, he bit my lip and groaned into my ear.

"Tell me you like my big dick," He growled as I squeezed my legs tighter around him.

Although I was reluctant about this situation at first, my body started to relax as I enjoyed the sensation of his dick pounding and rubbing against the heat of my walls. But before I could answer his question, Reggie put his hands around my neck, gripping it tightly.

"I said...tell me you love my dick," He whispered gently this time.

"I love...your...dick," I managed, between taking small gasps of air.

I knew he was about to come when I could feel his strokes getting longer and his breaths getting deeper. I started to squeeze my pussy tighter around him as I felt a wave taking over me. "Fuck, I am coming!"

At the sensation of my orgasm, he took a final deep thrust and came as his hips buckled against mine. With that, it was over. Sex with Reggie didn't last as long as I thought it would. But he was probably so horny from watching me and Tyrone fucking and hearing my moans.

I laid on the bed and got up slowly as I watched him putting his boxers on and his baggy jeans. "You know if you like it, we can do it again."

Before I could answer, Tyrone opened the door and came in with a grin on his face. Reggie was zipping up his jeans at this time and they both exchange a handshake. As the orgasms that I had washed over me, I realized what I have done.

As long as the videos were not released, I thought I was safe. At the same time, my pussy has never felt so damn satisfied. I probably ended having four or five orgasms that night.

Tyrone came up to me and sat down next to me. "Tell me something, doesn't this turn you on? Isn't this what you wanted? Getting fucked by some big black cocks?"

I couldn't lie to him. Wasn't this what I wanted to begin with? I had more than a taste of chocolate, now I am getting more than I could imagine. I finally said, "I definitely wanted to try my first BBC...I just didn't expect two."

They both laughed and Tyrone said, "You know what they say, be careful for what you wish for."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Asia's Persuasion Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds