• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Kelly Submits to Her New Master

Kelly Submits to Her New Master

1234

There are a series of stories that chronicle Kelly's submission from the viewpoint of her Master (see comments section for details). I have been asked me to share Kelly's viewpoint on her submission to her Master. Below is her manuscript that for unexplained reasons was not published until now. I'm sure Kelly will be punished for the delay.

Warning: This story contains graphic scenes depicting pain and degradation and contains one watersports scene.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, merchandise, companies, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. All characters are 18 years or older when in sexual situations.

Prologue

Slut,

Write your story. Tell the world you are a whore and that you love it. Tell the world that you weren't alive until you met me. Tell the world that you only mark time until the next time you are with me. Tell the world how you encouraged me to defile your body in ways that you only imagined but never experienced.

Tell the world how I made you mine.

Daniel

Chapter One

My Master has directed me to chronicle all of my thoughts and feelings during my submission to him. In order to do that I thought I'd tell you a bit about myself so that you can understand why I felt compelled to go down this path.

My childhood was pleasant and unremarkable. I was raised in a suburb of Sacramento, the daughter of second generation Irish parents. I had four older brothers and one older sister and was named after my maternal grandmother, Kelly Catlin. I attended Chico State University in Chico, California. I joined a sorority, still a virgin, and had a series of experiences that would shape my life in ways I could not imagine.

Being a virgin through high school was my choice. I harbored the romantic notion that I would "save myself" for my husband. And it wasn't for lack of opportunity to lose my virginity. In my senior year of high school I had fully blossomed into a woman. I was able to wear my mother's clothes. She fit into a size 6 dress and wore a 34D bra. They both fit but were both a bit tight on me. I remember we used to go clothes shopping together and fight about who would wear the dress first. I also shared her auburn brown hair, a smattering of freckles, and her ample bum.

I had my share of clumsy make-out sessions in darkened bedrooms and the back seat of cars while I was in high school but having four older brothers and a naïve sense of morality allowed me to enter college relatively untouched.

Going to Chico State was like being thrown into the deep end of the pool. I drank heavily as a freshman, as did my roommate. I can safely say that my roommate Angie was a slut, as her announced ambition while she lived with me was to fuck every member of a certain fraternity house. Our sorority apparently had an informal competition where my sorority sisters would track how many fraternity men they could fuck during the school year. Angie finished in first place that year.

The great thing about living with Angie was that it obviated the need for me to take any sex education courses. Angie wasn't fussy about who she had sex with and who might be in the room when she was. So it was more often than not I would be in the room (with and without the lights on - it was really up to the guy) watching her, or trying to do my homework and ignoring her. I'm sure that Angie would have done me if I had wanted. She was fun to watch. She had short bleach blond hair and the cutest little 32C titties. She had learned to deep throat in high school and was the envy of her sorority sisters. As part of her initiation she was to put a condom on a large banana and then attempt to deep throat it. She was the only pledge that took it all the way to the stem.

Most of the sex was pretty garden variety. The men were basically interested in blowing their load on or in Angie and then going back to their drinking. There were a few more serious types and those men did have a profound impact on me later. One in particular, Josh, had a very particular idea of how he wanted to have sex with Angie and would bark orders to her. Angie, eager to please, would comply with all of his demands, even to take her anally. There were a couple of times when Angie was having sex with Josh that it turned me on so much that I masturbated in my bed while I watched Josh fucking Angie's ass.

Angie was pretty vocal during sex, especially anal sex. That was also a big turn on for me, and also extended my vocabulary although I'm sure some of the things she said weren't really words but a phoeniticized animalistic grunt. None of my partners enjoyed me verbalizing my sensations during sex so I didn't really develop that skill although I wanted to.

Angie branched out near the end of my freshman year and started sleeping with women too. I was too inhibited to consider having sex with Angie although I thought it was hot to see women having sex with each other. I was also too embarrassed to masturbate in their presence, or join them, although I was sorely tempted to do so.

My sophomore and junior year was really my coming out party. I moved to an off-campus apartment with three of my sorority sisters (but not Angie). They were all relatively sexually uninhibited so there was a constant parade of men through our two bedroom apartment. None of them were into exhibitionism like Angie, so my voyeuristic tendencies had to be satisfied by hearing the grunt and groans of sex through the thin wall that separated the two bedrooms.

I also got my legs under me (no pun intended) sexually during that period of time. I had a series of one night stands with older and more experienced men that showed me that I could really enjoy sex. It was all pretty much vanilla sex, but since it was new to me it was really exciting. It was a revelation to me that men would do almost anything to get their hands on my 34D's. It was at that point that I appreciated the use of sex as a device to gain control over your partner. I had men lick my pussy for hours for the chance to paw at my tits and to fuck me.

I went through about a dozen different partners before I decided to reach out to Josh. It was almost the end of the semester before the summer break. As far as I knew Angie had thrown him on the discard pile so he was fair game. He remembered me immediately when I called him and did recall that I would frequently masturbate in my bed while watching him have sex with Angie. To my great surprise he told me that Angie had gotten married and moved out of the state. Apparently her new husband was in tech and was already loaded. Apparently Angie's college major in oral sex with a minor in anal sex had reaped a rich reward for her.

I was pretty nervous when I arranged to meet with Josh. He knew me and knew that I was slightly (or really) kinky. It wasn't something that I advertised. I wore a tank top, shorts and flip flops to our agreed upon campus lunch location. I got to the restaurant early and decided to snap up an outside table so I could see him when he arrived. He showed up not more than five minutes later and was also casually dressed.

After the usual round of pleasantries and catching up we ordered lunch and talked about what was going to happen next.

Josh was upfront and sincere, and said without a tinge of sarcasm, "I'm sure you didn't call me because you missed me."

I appreciated that. I decided to be straight with him. "I do miss you in a way. But that's not why I called. I wasn't that sexually experienced when you were with Angie. I've had a number of hook-ups and a couple somewhat serious boyfriends since then but all of the men seem like amateurs compared to you. You always seemed like you knew exactly what you wanted and elevated Angie's excitement to another level. I should know since I saw Angie have sex with at least twenty guys and two girls."

Our lunch arrived. I had a ham and cheese panini. Josh had a Reuben. The panini was great. I took a couple of bites and continued.

"To come to the point, I want to have sex with you the same way you had sex with Angie. I still masturbate to the images of you telling Angie what to do and her complying. I don't know why it made such a strong impression on me but it did."

Even though Josh was pretty sexually liberated my colloquy took him back a bit. He ripped off a big chunk of his Reuben and had sauerkraut hanging from his mouth. He wiped his mouth and responded.

"Wow, that's quite a confession. And I thought you wanted me for my mind."

I was quick on the draw too. "In a way I do want you for your mind. For you sex isn't just about immediate sexual gratification. It's a process and you enjoy the process as well as the act. And it's about control. I know what it's like to control men. I've got two great reasons why I can." I lifted up my tits in my tank top and then let go so they'd bounce off my chest.

Josh was amused. "That's a good one. You're right, most men think with their pecker. They don't understand the mental aspect of sex. The mental aspect can be just as powerful as the act itself. I presume that since you know what it's like to control others that you'd like to experience what it's like to be controlled."

I was glad I called Josh. "We're on the same page."

We finished our lunch and settled the tab.

I looked at Josh and made the offer. "Shall we go to my apartment?" I took him by the hand and led him to my apartment.

Chapter Two

My apartment was on the second floor of a four story apartment building. It had been student apartments for years and it showed it. We walked on the wrinkled and threadbare hallway carpeting to my unit. I unlocked the door and was met with an odor that mixed cheap vodka, dope and yesterday's pizza. At least no one was in the apartment. We went into my bedroom and I shut the door, putting a sock over the doorknob so my roommate would get the hint that privacy was requested.

Without fanfare I raised up my arms, pulled my tank top over my head, and then unhooked my bra. I let Josh get an eyeful of my tits before I kissed him full on the lips. He reached around me to pull me closer. I could feel my breasts pressed against his chest. I was already fully aroused.

Josh put his hands on my shoulders and pushed me to his knees.

"Pull down my pants - - no hands."

I thought for a moment and then concluded the only option was my mouth. I tugged on his jeans above his fly with my teeth until the button pulled through the hole. I then unzipped his pant with my teeth. He was nice enough to shake his hips so his jeans fell down to his ankles. I pulled his boxers down with my teeth. I was already aroused by the power Josh held over me and by my close-in view of his penis, which was a soft five inches.

"You know what to do next bitch."

I did. I clasped my hands behind my back and used only my mouth to take first the head of his penis and then his shaft. I worked it with my lips and tongue until it was an erect seven inches. He put his hands behind my head and started thrusting. I gagged on his cock and was dripping spit onto the floor. He continued this until he sensed he was close, then pushed me away. He pushed me backwards until I was lying on my back on the bed. He pulled my shorts and panties off in one swift motion and threw them to the side. I could hear myself panting with want.

"What do you want bitch?"

This is the game he played with Angie. I knew my lines. "I want you to fuck me."

"Where?"

"In my pussy."

"And where else."

"In my ass."

"Has anyone fucked your ass before?"

"No."

"Then why?"

"Because I want you to be the first."

I found that I was highly aroused by my verbalizing the sex acts. Josh put his hand in my sopping wet pussy and brought me to an almost immediate orgasm.

"You are a whore. Here's what a whore wants." He pushed slowly and steadily into my pussy until he was fully inside me. It was already the best sex of my life. He kept up a steady rhythm until I orgasmed again, then had me grip my thighs so my ass was fully exposed.

"Pull your legs towards your chest. Do you know why you are doing this?"

"So you can fuck my ass."

"Right." He positioned the head of his cock at my anus, spit on the head of his cock and then pushed. It took him three or four pushes before he penetrated my anal ring. The pain was searing, and as he pushed inside me the burning sensation multiplied. He started to thrust and the pain continued to mask any pleasure I might have been feeling.

"So tight," he muttered under his breath and then stopped. I knew he was coming in my ass. He pulled out and sat on the floor spent. I felt the trickle of his come as it dribbled out of my ass. It was only satisfying because I knew it was a part of his domination of me, but my first experience with anal sex was not physically rewarding. I didn't experiment with anal sex again until I met my Master. [Note to Master: I did not tell you about this incident. It was an unpleasant experience that I've tried to block out of my mind. Please accept my apology. I also deserve to be punished for this oversight.]

Josh was a graduating senior, and as luck would have it he moved back to Tennessee that summer and I never saw him again. I was intrigued by his domination of me, however short, but I wasn't sure I would ever find another partner with that desire.

In my senior year I met Jim Munroe. Jim was a business major, also in his senior year. We met at a frat mixer. I was captivated by his boyish charm and his infatuation with me. I was experienced enough to have him treating me as a sex goddess. A bit of Angie rubbed off on me. I had no inhibitions about showing him my tits and getting on my knees for the occasional impromptu blowjob. We were having sex two to three times a day. It wasn't long before he proposed and I accepted. I was a good girl and found a good man and a respectable husband. I thought I would be happy the rest of my life.

In the beginning it was good. Jim found a job with a company with offices in San Francisco. Given the ridiculous housing prices we found a house in Vallejo, which is across the bay from San Francisco. Vallejo is shall we say a transitional area where housing is somewhat affordable. Jim had to catch a ferry at 6:15 a.m. every morning to be at his desk by 8 a.m. He would typically come home at 7:30 p.m., and sometimes later if there was a project he had to deliver. In the beginning I was able to work full time as a legal secretary with a local law firm, but with the birth of my two kids I scaled back to two days a week.

As with all couples, our sex live fell into a predictable pattern. In college it was two to three times a day. After the birth of our second child we were lucky to go at it once a week. Jim was satisfied with the missionary position and exhibited no interest whatsoever in role playing, domination and submission, or any other variant of vanilla sex. At that point Angie and Josh became hazy memories.

When the kids got to be teenagers and I was in my late 30's I started to get an itch for more. It had been almost 20 years since my experience with Josh and the intervening years reduced sex to an afterthought in my life. I gave up trying to get Jim to be more adventurous. He was more interested in what the 49ers were doing than what I was wearing (or not wearing). I still felt young and my body was still holding its youthful line. When the kids got older and I had a bit more time on my hands I hired a trainer and still fit in the size 6 dresses I was wearing in college. And on the good side of getting older my breasts went up to a 34DD. Jim's friends definitely noticed my tits when I served them during football Sunday parties although Jim was surprisingly indifferent. Also the guys at my law firm, where I recently went back to full-time, were always sneaking peeks at my rack so I knew it wasn't my body that was Jim's issue. I think sex was just not a priority for him. I did try to dress sensibly and professionally at my law firm, however on casual Fridays I was known to wear a short dress or tight jeans and tight sweater to get a rise out of the guys and help with my own self-image.

Even though my memories of my one experience with Josh have faded, my interest in submission was burning brighter than ever. I'd recently taken to the internet to vent some of my sexual frustration and pent-up desire. I'd gone on a number of porn websites and couldn't get enough of scenes where a woman was dominated. Often late at night when Jim was snoring I was masturbating to videos where women were punished and humiliated. I also did a lot of reading in Literotica and other similar sites to learn more about BDSM. I spent hours fantasizing about being whipped, beaten, bound and humiliated. I stopped trying to understand why I had this compulsion. I just tried to feed it. Another outlet were chat rooms devoted to BDSM. I learned to weed out the whack jobs that populated these rooms and I actually found a couple men that were experienced Doms. One of them was my Master. I went on the websites as "Ksub" late at night.

Ksub: Looking to meet FWB.

DMDOM: You sound like my cup of tea.

Ksub: How so?

DMDOM: You are looking for a FWB as a sub.

Ksub: I guess my name gives it away.

DMDOM: As does mine. I presume you're a woman?

Ksub: I am, but before we go too much farther I'm married.

DMDOM: Perfect. So am I. I'm looking for a semi-anonymous relationship so we can exercise our kink no strings attached.

Ksub: mmmmmmm.

DMDOM: Tell me about yourself.

Ksub: About 5'3", short brown hair, size 6 with 34DD, nice legs, big round ass, late 30's.

DMDOM: My turn to say mmmmmmm. Can't wait to get my hands on those 34DD's and that big round ass!

Ksub: We'll see. Are you in the Bay Area? I'm in Vallejo.

DMDOM: Yep, Palo Alto.

Ksub: That's great. It's only about 75 miles from Palo Alto to Vallejo, or about 6 hours driving during rush hour.

DMDOM: Funny, that's real masochism. Driving on 101 at rush hour. So tell me, do you have any hard limits?

Ksub: I'll have to confess I'm a novice at these things but from what I've seen and read I'm probably going to say no to any kind of permanent harm, blood and scat.

DMDOM: How about watersports, anal?

Ksub: Not high on my list but would consider.

DMDOM: Ever done either of them?

Ksub: No. [Master, I'm so sorry I lied to you here] Tell me about yourself.

DMDOM: 40ish, in tech naturally, had a couple previous subs, not unpleasant to look at, decent size equipment but that's for you to find out. Love control. Love testing limits. Love experimentation.

Ksub: Sounds tasty. I'm getting wet just thinking about it.

DMDOM: Want to think about it?

Ksub: Of course.

DMDOM: Let's log on the same time tomorrow.

Ksub: Deal.

I couldn't believe I had actually found someone that was probably for real in the Bay Area. We were both married. This then had to be for fun only, no commitments, all on the down low. I was wet. I went into our kitchen and found a turkey baster to masturbate with. For good measure I stuck my finger up my ass when I was about to come. It was supremely satisfying. And the anal play didn't hurt and definitely supercharged my orgasm. I went back to the kitchen to wash the turkey baster and down a glass of chardonnay to help bring me down from the high of the orgasm. I went back to my bedroom and pushed my snoring spouse over so I could get into bed. I didn't sleep that night.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Kelly Submits to Her New Master

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds