• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Ojibwe Women into Black Men

Ojibwe Women into Black Men

When the landlady knocked on his room door on the second floor, rousing him from slumber, Salomon Bismarck was initially irritated. And then the big and tall young Jamaican tenant looked at his cell phone and noticed that it was ten o'clock in the morning. Dammit, he overslept again. In spite of all his precautions, he slept through his alarm clock. Dammit, was Salomon frigging unlucky or what?

Oh, and this meant the brother had less than an hour to get to the Algonquin College campus library to get some work done for his criminal justice class before heading to the east end department store where he worked as a security guard. Opening the door, Salomon was greeted by his landlady Farrah Omagakiins, clad in a black tank top and grey sweatpants, a lustful grin on her face.

"Good morning, Salomon, when you didn't come down at your usual time, I was worried, are you still sick, my friend?" Farrah Omagakiins asked, and the young man yawned before starting to answer her. That's when Farrah stepped forward and pressed her hand against Salomon's forehead, totally getting into his personal space. Salomon found himself puzzled as the older Native lady began feeling him up, and he gasped when she patted his groin, which hardened at her touch.

"Um, good morning, I'm fine," Salomon said hesitantly, and Farrah smiled and continued patting his groin. Over his objections, the landlady unzipped his pants, freeing his long and thick dark dick. Farrah stroked it gently, marveling at its length and size, as well as its hot, musky and manly smell. As Salomon continued to mumble, Farrah got on her knees and took his dick into her mouth. That's when the young Jamaican man stopped protesting and began enjoying himself...

"You're the best landlady ever," Salomon Bismarck said, smiling as he looked down at his landlady, Farrah Omagakiins, and the forty-something Ojibwe woman smiled and continued polishing his long, dark dick with her succulent lips. Winking at him, Farrah caressed Salomon's balls, and then resumed sucking him off. Leaning against his bedroom wall, the young Jamaican man sighed happily. This blazing hot Sunday morning in late May was turning out better than he expected...

"My dear Salomon, I've been wanting to do this for a while," Farrah paused to say, and then she caressed the underside of Salomon's shaft, driving the young man absolutely nuts. Salomon pinched his nipples as Farrah sucked him off. Never in a million years would he ever have imagined that his landlady was so freaky. The Farrah whom he knew was annoying, a bit passive-aggressive, and fussy when it came to cleanliness and her dreaded house rules, but not freaky...

"That's what's up," Salomon replied, and Farrah winked at him as she continued to suck his dick. In no time, the freaky Aboriginal landlady had her tenant harder than a rock. Farrah rose to her feet, and looked Salomon up and down, then smiled lustfully. Without another word, she sat on his bed, and yanked down her light grey sweatpants, and Salomon grinned upon realizing that Farrah wasn't wearing any panties...

"Have you ever tasted Indian pussy before?" Farrah asked, licking her lips, and Salomon smiled and shook his head. The Ojibwe MILF spread her thighs invitingly, and Salomon licked his lips and drew closer. He knew just what to do. As a smiling Farrah looked on, Salomon knelt before her and then began eating her pussy. Taking a deep breath, Salomon inhaled the unique scent of Farrah Omagakiins pussy as he began to taste her womanhood. What a dame, he thought.

"You taste great," Salomon said, and Farrah's brow furrowed, and the Ojibwe landlady grimaced in distaste. Something the bossy old broad often did when one of her tenants, especially Salomon and Christina, the butch lesbian living downstairs, did something to displease her. Salomon got the hint and continued to eat Farrah's pussy, flicking his tongue over her clitoris while fingering her. Farrah sighed happily and clucked her tongue, urging Salomon to continue...

"Less talking and more eating that pussy, Salomon," Farrah said in that bossy tone that Salomon usually found really annoying, but today it gave him a hard-on. Farrah noticed the young black man's dick hardening and smiled, wrapping her legs around him and drawing him deeper into herself. That's when Salomon began eating her pussy like his life depended on it. I know a submissive when I see one, Farrah thought triumphantly.

"That was fun," Farrah said, a while later, after Salomon left her all tingly with pleasure thanks to his oral skills. The young man nodded, and Farrah looked at his hard, glistening dick. With her index finger, she gestured for him to come to her. As Salomon lay down in bed, Farrah rolled up on top of him and looked into his eyes. Salomon's hands tentatively reached for her breasts, and a laughing Farrah batted them away.

"Fuck me," Farrah said, frowning slightly at Salomon's hesitation, and the young man did as he was told. Thrusting into her, he gripped her hips and began fucking her. Farrah sighed happily as Salomon buried his dick in her pussy. Finally we're getting somewhere, Farrah thought as Salomon thrust into her, and bucked his hips, fucking her with gusto. Farrah had heard a lot about men from the Caribbean, and was happy to see Salomon finally live up to her expectations. She found herself squealing in delight as Salomon pummeled her pussy with his hard, dark dick...

"Hmm, let me eat this ass," Salomon said, after fucking Farrah's pussy for a while, and the sweaty, lustful Ojibwe MILF looked at him and grinned. Getting on all fours, Farrah showed Salomon what she was working with. Salomon admired Farrah's curvy body. Only five-foot-seven, a bit chubby, with long black hair and dark bronze skin, she was lovely in her own way. The big and tall young black man caressed her ass, and a laughing Farrah made her ass jiggle for him.

"Have at it," Farrah said, and Salomon playfully smacked her big ass, and then spread her ass cheeks wide open. Without further ado, he slid his tongue into her asshole, and that's when Farrah began to moan. She hadn't had her ass eaten in quite some time, and Salomon was just what the doctor ordered, as they say. The younger man wormed his tongue so far up her ass that Farrah shuddered violently, loving what he was doing to her. After making her cum twice, Salomon pulled his tongue out of Farrah's ass, and she sighed happily...

"I feel much better now, ma'am," Salomon said, smiling, and Farrah Omagakiins smiled and nodded. He watched as the gorgeous, naughty Ojibwe landlady put her clothes back on and then she smiled at him and headed for the door. Yup, she left his room without another word. Salomon hit the showers shortly after, and after doing his business, as pertaining to Farrah's sacrosanct house rules, he cleaned the tub, the sink and toilet with purple Lysol. After inspecting the place, he exited the washroom and went back to his room.

"Have a fun and productive day," Farrah Omagakiins hollered from the living room, where she watched an old Indian movie, as Salomon Bismarck headed for the door. Smiling, the young Jamaican headed outside. Carefully he walked on the stony path, avoiding Farrah's garden as he headed for the driveway, and then the sidewalk. Crossing through the nearby park, he began the long walk to Marketplace Station. From there, he'd take the 95 bus to Baseline Station, and get to Algonquin College. There was much he needed to get done today...

Salomon moved into the Nepean townhouse at the start of April, fed up with staying with his uncle Wilson Bismarck in the Barrhaven area. The old Jamaican dude got on his last nerve with his constant bickering and bullshit, and after getting fed up with the nonsense, Salomon decided to move out, much to the surprise of his family. He'd been staying at his uncle's house for the past year and a half, shelling out four hundred a month in rent and helping the old guy out with stuff around the house.

"You should move out, school's out, find yourself a room and stuff," Uncle Wilson said to Salomon one morning in April, and the young Jamaican man walked out, shaking his head. Salomon headed to Algonquin College, where he studies police foundations, and spent hours in the campus library looking up room rentals on Kijiji. Most of the places didn't pan out, partly because a lot of people in the Ottawa area didn't like the idea of renting rooms to young black men, but Salomon finally came across an interesting ad...

"Furnished bedroom in Nepean, comes with a fridge and closet space, shared accommodations, five hundred dollars a month, all included," Salomon read the ad online and stroked his goateed chin thoughtfully. He sent a text to the number and got a response right away. Much to his surprise, the owner of the place even offered to pick him up near Marketplace Station to bring him to the place. Salomon thought it was his lucky day. If he only knew...

"Place also comes equipped with fussy, bossy, anally retentive, passive-aggressive Ojibwe landlady with a big ass who will suck your dick if she's in a really good mood," now that's what the ad should have said. That would make it the best place ever, Salomon thought to himself as he got on his way. Thinking about what he and his landlady had done in his bedroom this morning, Salomon smiled. Perhaps he and Farrah Omagakiins could have a repeat experience one of these days...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Ojibwe Women into Black Men

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 337 milliseconds